Controlled Labs Orange Triad

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
This is my first all in one multi-vitamin that included joint protection. Seems they are changing the the ingredients, so not sure how it will effect it. I am happy with the joint protection, the ALA (which I think they are removing some), great mix of vitamins. I felt much better daily, I feel like I was assuring I had everything I needed to grow and protect. I really look forward to buying some more and hopefully adding this into my yearly multi. I will be able to tell the difference in a few days because of the other supps I am taking tend do have a drying out joint issue... So time will tell. Good stuff is like to hear what the new formula effects are.

These pills suggested use is 3 tabs 2x a day. Very easy to see but a little large. Some people may have issues ingesting them. I personally take about 9-10 different pills at the same time and choke them all down at once, so I have no issue. The quantity provided is good for the price. Alot of OTC are about the same price, less quantity and less ingredients.

Thanks for everything, Controlled labs making quality products at an affordable price.