" Chasing the pump " Powermax log

scw538

scw538

Awards
Day 1.

Thanks for the chance to log this performermax.

Shoulders and legs.

Pump was immediate in shoulders. Legs felt good. Really noticed pump in calves. When you get a pump
Like this in the morning it just sets your workout off. This is one of the reasons we do what we do. " the f***** pump" Arm day next. Can't wait. Very smooth energy burst also.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Awesome, glad your noticing the strong pumps! So whats your goal for this next month?

Dr.Veritas

Dr.Veritas

Awards
  • Established
Great Log title! haha

Looks like you had a pretty legendary workout today. The pump is contagious, you'll love feeling it day after day. Agmatine is definitely here to stay, it's benefits over arginine is definitely allowing for more dramatic and longer lasting muscle fullness. Feeling big all day huh?

Solid post, looking forward to the next update. Train Hard!

scw538

scw538

Awards
Awesome, glad your noticing the strong pumps! So whats your goal for this next month?
Goal is to continue the strive for lean muscle. This product should help me endure new muscle growth with expansion incurred with the " pump ". And with the extra energy.

Dr.Veritas

Dr.Veritas

Awards
  • Established
Lean Muscle is always a good goal to pursue. Although the key to that is diet and maintaing a highly anabolic state. Muscle is Muscle, its the fat which determines one's overall Body composition. From my understanding is that muscle to fat ratio is 3:1

3:1 meaning for every 1 pound of muscle, approximately 1/3 will be complementary fat, yielding a net approximate gain of .66 pounds of muscle for every pound gained. This ratio holds true assuming an individual is following a strict diet and training regimen. Just fine tune your diet and utilize different training methods to increase lipolysis without dipping to far into a muscle burning catabolic state.

Train hard,
Dr. Vertias

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Looking for some more updates here brother, how are you liking it so far!

scw538

scw538

Awards
Sorry for the missed updates out if town due to training. Arm workout while i was out of town was crazy long and intense. I never do this but I pushed up my sleeves just to see the pump. Trust me i was getting looks due to veins being so jacked up. Pump was so intense after I drove 15ins then took a shower I could barely shave. Couldn't bend arm hardly straight blown up. This stuff is so f&&&&& legit. Chest and back in the am. Will update tomorrow.

Dr.Veritas

Dr.Veritas

Awards
  • Established
Haha that sounds like an epic pump! When people say the pump and vascularity being similar to Hemavol, I guess they weren't kidding! Glad to see you're liking it, once again thanks for an update!

scw538

scw538

Awards
Chest and back today. Went with higher rep lower weight. Man these high reps are awesome for the pump with powermax. I mean I didn't feel like the lack of weight had any negative impact on my pump. I normally am in the 7-8 range 4 sets 3 exercises per body part or 4. Today I was 12-15 reps. Awesome so far loving this product.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hell yea im glad your loving it so much and i def. agree the pumps with Powermax are freakin awesome!

scw538

scw538

Awards
Going high rep legs and shoulders in morning will post results.

scw538

scw538

Awards
Shoulders workout was awesome. Did Db press. Db Lateral raises. Cable raises. Press machine. Nice solid pump. Energy was perfect no crackhead feeling. Just smooth energy. Skipped legs to many D bags in the way.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Sounds like a great workout, keep up the hard work!

Could you go into more detail about the Pump, Energy and Focus and maybe rate it 1-10?

scw538

scw538

Awards
Sounds like a great workout, keep up the hard work!

Could you go into more detail about the Pump, Energy and Focus and maybe rate it 1-10?
Pump 1-10. 12
Energy 1-10. 9
Focus 1-10. 10

scw538

scw538

Awards
Yeah. Very good product. It is really an awesome pwo.

Dr.Veritas

Dr.Veritas

Awards
  • Established
Pump 1-10. 12
Energy 1-10. 9
Focus 1-10. 10

Thanks for the solid evaluation and generous rating of POWERMAX. The Pump and Focus really set the product apart from others I've experimented with.

When is your next workout/log update?

I've been out of commission this week, had a major family emergency. Looks like Powermax is still treating you well.

scw538

scw538

Awards
Ok very light high rep arm day. I feel like this is the perfect product when you are not on cycle. It gives you the motivation to plow thru workouts and gives you something to look forward too. Lets face it when you are off cycle you lose some motivation. This product fills the void. Smooth energy, focus and a killer pump

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Perfect, thats exactly how i view it as well. The energy is super clean, intense focus and crazy pumps! Sounds like were on the same page haha

Dr.Veritas

Dr.Veritas

Awards
  • Established
Agreed with both of you guys. Clean Product, got it in my workout arsenal, thats for sure!Thanks for the update and the positive feedback, looking forward to your next one.