Lights Out IFORCE,Better Sleep For Enhanced Recovery!!

Mcelis323

Mcelis323

Awards
I'd like to thank vaughn from i force for giving me the opportunity to try Lights out.I'm excited to see what this product has to offer and I can't wait to get a good nights' rest! Sleeping has been a problem for me which slows down my recovery process, but I'm hoping Lights Out will aid me in that direction!

Weight:191

Current supplements:Creatine complex,pro lean mass,royal whey iso, mega no2,amino8000,hmb
Training:3 day routine: Chest/back,bi/tri, shoulder/legs, abs 15 min after every workout.
Diet:Since I work in a nutrition store mon-wed, i currently just have protein all day,and 2 meals,i eat anything since i am about to start an intense program, i try to keep my fat intake low,carbs a bit high.

Sleep: I feel like i don't really get enough sleep, i always wake up tired the next day, people always say i look tired, and my body never feels like it has enough rest.

10/28/12
Last night was my first night taking Lights out, it was my day off the gym, I feel asleep right away,didn't even take 5 minutes and i was out. Woke up this morning due to a phone call, but fell into a deep sleep almost immediately afterwards. I woke up about 40min after for work, still feel a bit tired.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
I'm in bro.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
in on this!

2 caps before bed = ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
I'm in on this. Good luck. Sleep is the key, especially with my age. Hard to grow with kids and stress all day. Good stuff in Lights Out. Good luck!

Mcelis323

Mcelis323

Awards
10/29
Sup guys, forgot to log the last few days,so heres the update on the past days, a bit busy but i have been taking Lights Out, on that night it took me a bit longer to sleep than usual, i woke up a few times at night so not so well

10/30
the next night i decided to take it 3 hrs after eating and i fell asleep right away without a problem, woke up super early though,but fell back to sleep without a problem, I haven't been training the past few days due to a new program, so I can't wait to see the progress il make when i start training again.

10/31
Ok so last night I took Lights Out after getting home pretty late, knocked me out in less than 5,what i really love is the way i feel at work right now, i don't feel as tired,i only slept 4 hrs but i feel like i slept 7,pretty energetic, im loving Lights Out, first day of training after 8 days off,about to start a new program,il keep you guys posted!

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
10/29
Sup guys, forgot to log the last few days,so heres the update on the past days, a bit busy but i have been taking Lights Out, on that night it took me a bit longer to sleep than usual, i woke up a few times at night so not so well

10/30
the next night i decided to take it 3 hrs after eating and i fell asleep right away without a problem, woke up super early though,but fell back to sleep without a problem, I haven't been training the past few days due to a new program, so I can't wait to see the progress il make when i start training again.

10/31
Ok so last night I took Lights Out after getting home pretty late, knocked me out in less than 5,what i really love is the way i feel at work right now, i don't feel as tired,i only slept 4 hrs but i feel like i slept 7,pretty energetic, im loving Lights Out, first day of training after 8 days off,about to start a new program,il keep you guys posted!
Nice update,you should jump over and check out my log.Im enjoying my run with this so far.

Mcelis323

Mcelis323

Awards
11/1-11/6

I have noticed a bigger difference on my sleep pattern, i feel stronger at the gym, more energetic in the morning, i have ben getting up earlier without a problem.Been running a clean diet,started my new training program and although I destroy my body at the gym, with the sleep I've been getting i can take on the next day without a problem. So far I am loving the results, I don't look nor feel as tired, and sleeping has been great!!Can't wait to see what else it has to offer.

Mcelis323

Mcelis323

Awards
quick update on my diet and routine: I intake an amount of 3500-4000 calories a day, 300 grams of protein,290 grams of carbs, I have about 3 solid meals, in between meals I drink ABB Maxx Recovery for calories, Pre workout i take 2 scoops of accelerade,intra workout 1 scoop of extend, about an hr at the gym, 1 body part a day,18-24 sets, 12-15 reps to max, I have a post workout shake of Universal Carbs about 4 soops=60 grams of carbs with 1 scoop of isolate protein, 45 min later il either eat a full meal with at least 600 calories,45g of protein,and 60 carbs or il take a weight gainer, b4 bed i drink 1 scoop of casein with either 3 egg whites of a scoop of iso,just started this meal plan on friday and so far with the sleep ive been getting all is going well, i feel like im at my 90% at the gym, going to try to go for 110%!! Il keep you guys updated on my gains!

Mcelis323

Mcelis323

Awards
After blasting my triceps yesterday,got home pretty beat up,tired, and sore,took my post workout, post meal, and b4 bed a scoop of casein with 3 egg whites, along with 2 caps of Lights out, feel asleep for a bit, then woke up soaked in sweat took a shower and went back to sleep, re awoke in the morning sweating again, but on top of that I dont really feel so sore,nor tired or drowsy, i feel really good today!

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
After blasting my triceps yesterday,got home pretty beat up,tired, and sore,took my post workout, post meal, and b4 bed a scoop of casein with 3 egg whites, along with 2 caps of Lights out, feel asleep for a bit, then woke up soaked in sweat took a shower and went back to sleep, re awoke in the morning sweating again, but on top of that I dont really feel so sore,nor tired or drowsy, i feel really good today!
Turn the heat in your house down!lol.I haven't noticed this with my run of the product,nothing but good things so far for me :)

Mcelis323

Mcelis323

Awards
I'm not saying its a bad thing haha, i actually welcome it,means my metabolism is working pretty well and fast

Mcelis323

Mcelis323

Awards
took 2 caps before going to bed along with 3 egg whites and a scoop of casein, fell asleep right away,i woke up in the middle of the night to use the restroom, must be all the water ive been drinking, other than that woke up in a good mood, i don't feel sore anymore, have more of an appetite, so far so good, sleep has never been better!

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
took 2 caps before going to bed along with 3 egg whites and a scoop of casein, fell asleep right away,i woke up in the middle of the night to use the restroom, must be all the water ive been drinking, other than that woke up in a good mood, i don't feel sore anymore, have more of an appetite, so far so good, sleep has never been better!
great to here bro,im enjoying my run of it too.i always consume a lot of water as is,but did start to feel dehydrated once using this,so i upped my water intake.Which never hurts especially since im on a cycle.i also do feel the recovery effects from this whether it be from the deep sleep im getting or what,always a plus!

Mcelis323

Mcelis323

Awards
heres on update: So far so good i upped it to 3 caps yesterday because i k.o the night before and i didnt take it, i slept like a rock, for the past few days i have been waking up ealier,seems like less sleep doesnt affect me anymore, i have been feeling great, more energy, i noticed strength gains at the gym, i need to work on my endurance though, but other than that i feel really good and am loving the supp!

Mcelis323

Mcelis323

Awards
Its been about 2 weeks since i started taking Lights Outs, so far i love the way Ive been sleeping and feeling at the gym, currently put on about 10lbs of mass in the past week and a half on my cycle of PH,it's not only the PH thats helping me but the amazing sleep ive been getting, i usually get in about 6-7 hrs of sleep but with lights out i feel like i get 8-10, Looking forward to the next two weeks =]

Mcelis323

Mcelis323

Awards
been away from my computer for a while due to holidays but i have kept my progress logged
11/16
I felt very tired during the day,stayed up pretty late last night and i still went to the gym, didnt feel like i was at my 120% so i decided to take 3 pills of Lights out and see how i woke up the following day.

11/17
I slept a total of 9hrs though i feel like i slept about 12, i feel really energized, felt stronger andwas able to lift more at the gym, I love this stuff, i lowered the dosage back to 2
11/18
i feel really sore due to the previous day,had a hard time getting out of my bed,but other than that i feel energized with a clear state of mind, going to hit the gym later on.

11/21
So far so good, my sleeping has improved, i wake up early without any trouble, still feel energized, I am not as sore as i usually get, which is good,faster recovery, my apetite has also improved,putting up good weight,looking forward to Thanksgiving!! =]

11/25
Took a break from the gym, going back tommorow,going to up my dosage to 3 again because tommorow i am going in like a BEAST!!

11/27
Gettin close to finishing the bottle, so far i am impressed and very satisfied with Lights Out, my bench increased from 225 to 275,squat 185 to 265,deadlift from 185 to 225, straight bar curl 85 to 105, i feel really great, I don't look tired anymore nor am I sleepless!!

12/01
Just took my last dosage of lights out, im very satisfied, i've had great sleep and due to that i got great gains, i feel good,energized, not as stressed as i used to feel, I've also enjoyed the afternoon naps more,all i gotta say is thank you, Lights Out helped me get my sleep back and along with that aided me on passing my plateau, looks like I'm going to get myself another bottle of this bad boy! Definately give it a try guys, you'll love this stuff!

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
been away from my computer for a while due to holidays but i have kept my progress logged
11/16
I felt very tired during the day,stayed up pretty late last night and i still went to the gym, didnt feel like i was at my 120% so i decided to take 3 pills of Lights out and see how i woke up the following day.

11/17
I slept a total of 9hrs though i feel like i slept about 12, i feel really energized, felt stronger andwas able to lift more at the gym, I love this stuff, i lowered the dosage back to 2
11/18
i feel really sore due to the previous day,had a hard time getting out of my bed,but other than that i feel energized with a clear state of mind, going to hit the gym later on.

11/21
So far so good, my sleeping has improved, i wake up early without any trouble, still feel energized, I am not as sore as i usually get, which is good,faster recovery, my apetite has also improved,putting up good weight,looking forward to Thanksgiving!! =]

11/25
Took a break from the gym, going back tommorow,going to up my dosage to 3 again because tommorow i am going in like a BEAST!!

11/27
Gettin close to finishing the bottle, so far i am impressed and very satisfied with Lights Out, my bench increased from 225 to 275,squat 185 to 265,deadlift from 185 to 225, straight bar curl 85 to 105, i feel really great, I don't look tired anymore nor am I sleepless!!

12/01
Just took my last dosage of lights out, im very satisfied, i've had great sleep and due to that i got great gains, i feel good,energized, not as stressed as i used to feel, I've also enjoyed the afternoon naps more,all i gotta say is thank you, Lights Out helped me get my sleep back and along with that aided me on passing my plateau, looks like I'm going to get myself another bottle of this bad boy! Definately give it a try guys, you'll love this stuff!
thanks for all the positive feedback bro, and glad you enjoyed the product so much. Great final catch up and review :)