Gold Feast by Controlled Labs *Fruit Punch Flavor* (sponsored)

nomoredex

nomoredex

Awards
  • Established

Thats right im logging another supplement.
This is going to be a very honest review.
Ive never tried anything from Controlled Labs so I had no idea what to expect.
Im thinking of taking 3-4 scoops a day.

Day 1

Taste: 8/10 This tastes much better than I expected it too, im not a big fan of fruit flavored proteins supps but this has a nice light homemade fruit punch flavor, with a bit nuttiness, from the oats.

Mixablity: 7/10 Did not read directions and shook it, created foam as stated on label, let it sit and it was fine. The oats sunk down to the bottom but stirred it and it was fine.

Ingredient profile: 10/10 This is where this product shines, looking at the profile, it has an excellent macro ratio and is very micro nutrient dense with a wide spectrum of fruits and vegetables. I wish the label stated what the daily percentages of nutrients were. Controlled Labs seems to use very top notch ingredients.

Controlled Labs reps, let me know what you want to see in this log.

nomoredex

nomoredex

Awards
  • Established
Day 2:

I had 4 cups of gold feast first thing in the morning. The fruit punch flavor and smell is definitely refreshing, im glad it doesn't have any added coloring, I feel I get too much of that as it is.
I have to say gold feast feels like a complete meal, its very filling which is great because I have quite the appetite when I wake up.
It kept me satisfied and I felt like I had a bit more energy this morning.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Thats right im logging another supplement.
This is going to be a very honest review.
Ive never tried anything from Controlled Labs so I had no idea what to expect.
Im thinking of taking 3-4 scoops a day.

Day 1

Taste: 8/10 This tastes much better than I expected it too, im not a big fan of fruit flavored proteins supps but this has a nice light homemade fruit punch flavor, with a bit nuttiness, from the oats.

Mixablity: 7/10 Did not read directions and shook it, created foam as stated on label, let it sit and it was fine. The oats sunk down to the bottom but stirred it and it was fine.

Ingredient profile: 10/10 This is where this product shines, looking at the profile, it has an excellent macro ratio and is very micro nutrient dense with a wide spectrum of fruits and vegetables. I wish the label stated what the daily percentages of nutrients were. Controlled Labs seems to use very top notch ingredients.

Controlled Labs reps, let me know what you want to see in this log.
This is absolutely perfect. Great log so far i can't wait to see you fall in in love :smlove2:

I love your description of the ingredient profile, I love to read detailed reasons like this, excellent. I think your going to love this product and the gains you see :)

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Day 2:

I had 4 cups of gold feast first thing in the morning. The fruit punch flavor and smell is definitely refreshing, im glad it doesn't have any added coloring, I feel I get too much of that as it is.
I have to say gold feast feels like a complete meal, its very filling which is great because I have quite the appetite when I wake up.
It kept me satisfied and I felt like I had a bit more energy this morning.
Exactly right it fills you up and is extremely good for you. Unlike other MRP's, there's NO sugar, and added fruits, veggies and healthy fats. The macro profile is top notch.

nomoredex

nomoredex

Awards
  • Established
This has given me an idea, since this is a whole food source with dense micro-nutrients.
How about I go on a cut and use gold feast as one of my meals.

nomoredex

nomoredex

Awards
  • Established
Day 3

Started cut today, used 4 scoops for breakfast, truly using gold feast as meal replacement. The fruit punch taste seems to be getting better every day. Going for a 1000 calorie deficit.
Starting weight 201.6 pounds.

nomoredex

nomoredex

Awards
  • Established
Day 6

I was supposed to be cutting over the weekend but it didnt really work out that way, I ate a ton of food. It seems like everytime I want to cut I end up doing the opposite.

Time to get serious, cutting starts today.

Ive been taking this product everyday and I continue to feel healthier because of it.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Day 6

I was supposed to be cutting over the weekend but it didnt really work out that way, I ate a ton of food. It seems like everytime I want to cut I end up doing the opposite.

Time to get serious, cutting starts today.

Ive been taking this product everyday and I continue to feel healthier because of it.
I think just about all of us can relate at some point or another. Just keep your eye on the prize!

nomoredex

nomoredex

Awards
  • Established
Day 7
current weigh in 200.7 pounds.
Slightly less than the last weigh in which is great, hope to see that number drop some more soon.
Dieting sucks, but gold feast makes getting the right macros for a meal easy plus its giving me some vitamins I might be missing while in a deficit. I can truly say its one of my more enjoyable meals.

I think just about all of us can relate at some point or another. Just keep your eye on the prize!
Thats the name of the game. I had a dream last night that I was 6% body fat, I woke up disappointed but motivated to make it happen.

nomoredex

nomoredex

Awards
  • Established
Day 9

current weight 200

Its slowly going down, but that isnt a bad thing.
Im glad I have yet to lose strength.

I took 4 scoops for breakfast, its been a very busy day. I didn't have time to eat a conventional breakfast.
Im glad I had gold feast to make for a quick meal.
Thats the thing, gold feast is great when you're on the go, even if you don't want to take it everyday, it could be perfect to have around in case you're having a very busy day.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Day 9

current weight 200

Its slowly going down, but that isnt a bad thing.
Im glad I have yet to lose strength.

I took 4 scoops for breakfast, its been a very busy day. I didn't have time to eat a conventional breakfast.
Im glad I had gold feast to make for a quick meal.
Thats the thing, gold feast is great when you're on the go, even if you don't want to take it everyday, it could be perfect to have around in case you're having a very busy day.
Agreed, it's very convenient, and isn't loaded with sugar like other MRP's

nomoredex

nomoredex

Awards
  • Established
Day 10

Sorry about the delay guys, theres been a lot of craziness lately.
I haven't taken gold feast lately because I knew I couldnt get on to write it in the log.
Im drinking it as I write.
Today I started feeling a bit sluggish, maybe because im in a calorie deficit or my body has been missing some gold feast goodness.

Current Weight 198.5

nomoredex

nomoredex

Awards
  • Established
Day 13

I love to that scale go down and my definition go up.
Im surprised I haven't gotten tired of the flavor.
Maybe because my other clean foods are bland in comparison.
Awesome for a cut you guys.

Weight 198.

nomoredex

nomoredex

Awards
  • Established
Day 15

Good thing I had my Gold Feast, the temptation to eat birthday cake at a cousins birthday party was too strong.
Thanks for keeping my macros in check gold feast.
The only sad thing is, it was my last gold feast serving.

Weight 197.2
Not much weight lost but its progress.

One good thing I can say about being lighter, pull ups become super easy.
Kind of got myself in a tree pull up competition, needless to say I won.

I feel a lot healthier, I think from a combination of fat loss and gold feast.