Hyper T2 & Revamp – LizKing’s stim-free quest for abs

LizKing531

LizKing531

Awards
Welcome!!! This will be my first log, so please bear with me :)

After coming down from 185lbs to 170lbs, I’m still hanging on to some ab fat. I’ve never been able to shed that…..yet. I just finished off a run of Recreate, along with a couple bottles of OEP before that, so I’m ready for a stim break. NP had a sweet deal on the Hyper T2/Revamp combo, so I decided to give it a shot. My training is usually fasted in the morning. I haven’t been relying too much on extraneous cardio – concentrating on diet & training (I’m pretty active as is), but for this log I’ll be trying to up my time on the treadmill as well. I’m aiming to lose as much fat as possible (show them abs!!!), but really a recomp is what I’d love – maybe gain some muscle while dropping fat (who wouldn’t, right?)

My diet is pretty clean – farmers market & local butcher – fresh veggies, local meat & eggs, no sodas, try to steer clear of processed foods. The main culprit I run into is the random candy aisle raid – I try to keep those to less than once a month, otherwise, I’m good to go. I don’t track calories as tightly anymore, as tracking/typing just wears me out after a while & my cheat days end up worse.

Normal breakfast: hard boiled eggs, greek yogurt with almonds/a bit of granola, maybe a bit of cottage cheese & almond butter, fruit smoothie with protein powder
Normal lunch: couple burgers, side of veggies, quinoa/rice of some sort
Normal dinner: couple pieces of grilled/baked fish, veggies, quinoa/rice of some sort
Snacks: Nuts, beef jerky, carrots, protein shake

Starting Stats:
Height – 6’
Weight – 170lbs
BF – approx. 15% (? – guessing)
Training – 4 day split – Lower/Upper/off/Lower/Upper/off – based on Lyle McDonalds generic bulking routine
Diet – IF: lots of eggs, fish, venison – married to a vegetarian, so I get plenty of veggies, then I’ll throw some sort of animal protein on the grill to go with it.
Other Supps: BCAAs, Creatine, Protein, Multi-V, Fish Oil, HGHPro, 3Z

Starting notes:

Oddly enough, I love the smell – some supps have such a funky odor when you open the cap… Intial thoughts are mainly noticing my lack of stims. I want to go completely stim-free (except for maybe a cup of green tea during the day) but so far I feel a cup of coffee will help hold back my lack-of-caffeine headaches. Nothing major to report, I feel a slight rise of facial temp, but the rest of my body feels normal, if not slightly colder, although I do have to pee basically CONSTANTLY.

Due to the stim break, my daily routine, &/or calendar timing, it worked out that I will be starting off this stack while I run through a deload week – over the weekend my weights just tanked & my workout took way longer than usual, either from lack of focus/energy or a much needed break, so it seemed like perfect timing to deload.

20120903_084302web.jpg

Last edited:
LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In! Get them abs bro!

Nice job on already dropping 15 lbs bro! Keep it up.

LizKing531

LizKing531

Awards
Thanks!

My original plan of early AM cardio flew right the window today....maybe I'll still get some in this afternoon

I've been trying to cut carbs pretty low on off days - one "problem" I'm working with: my wife makes smoothies almost every morning - greek yogurt, frozen berries, almond milk, & a scoop of protein powder - It throws my numbers off, but which is worse: a bit higher carbs or passing up the shake & possibly offending the wife (and missing out on future smoothies)?

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks!

My original plan of early AM cardio flew right the window today....maybe I'll still get some in this afternoon

I've been trying to cut carbs pretty low on off days - one "problem" I'm working with: my wife makes smoothies almost every morning - greek yogurt, frozen berries, almond milk, & a scoop of protein powder - It throws my numbers off, but which is worse: a bit higher carbs or passing up the shake & possibly offending the wife (and missing out on future smoothies)?

That AM cardio is tough.

LizKing531

LizKing531

Awards
That AM cardio is tough.
Yeah - sure is.... My schedule in the evening ends up being too screwy, so I've resorted to AM training - out of bed @ 5:30 guarantees I won't be bothered by anyone & I can try to take advantage of my fasted hours - I usually eat dinner @7pm & my break-fast is @10am

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah - sure is.... My schedule in the evening ends up being too screwy, so I've resorted to AM training - out of bed @ 5:30 guarantees I won't be bothered by anyone & I can try to take advantage of my fasted hours - I usually eat dinner @7pm & my break-fast is @10am
Nothing inbetween? I would never make it that long without food

LizKing531

LizKing531

Awards
Yeah - it was rough to start, but has really been working out well for me (more time in the morning, digestion feels better - that's been problematic for me at times) - I do sip on BCAAs, especially on workout days - I'm amazed at how well sipping those down kills hunger cravings. I have learned, though, that I cannot drink them close to bed - keeps me wide awake...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i hear you on the having to pee a lot more!!! i had good results on ht2, but kinda interested in revamp since i use stims often!!!!

good luck!!!!

LizKing531

LizKing531

Awards
Friday Update: Upper body this morning & legs yesterday morning - on a deload week currently, so not much to report there.

I'm definitely feeling a difference on this stack.... The first couple days I actually felt colder for about an hour after dosing HyperT2 & Revamp. Today I could feel a very noticeable warmth all over my body. My workout had me dripping sweat - more than usual & more evenly over my whole body than usual.....

I haven't quit coffee entirely yet (not really wanting those headaches), but one cup now easily lasts til lunch - a sip here & there is all the coffee I need/can handle...

Scale weight hasn't changed since I started (170) but not too concerned - I really only like to weigh myself bi-weekly or monthly . I tend to get too caught up in the day to day fluctations. Body comp is more important to me than scale #s anyway -

I tried Hemavol the past couple days, as a stim-free pwo. Coming off stims, my energy for a 5:30am workout is a bit lower than usual. This is kinda odd though: but was unusually achy yesterday during my leg workout - my ankle was quite irritated in the exact same area I sprained it a few months ago...hasn't bothered me at all in months...no weird motions or strains that I can remember, the only difference was the hemavol. That couldn't have caused it though...could it? -Getting a pump in an area that maybe hasn't healed quite proper?....I dunno....seems better today...

LizKing531

LizKing531

Awards
i hear you on the having to pee a lot more!!! i had good results on ht2, but kinda interested in revamp since i use stims often!!!!

good luck!!!!
Thanks man! I'm definitely noticing that my sensitivity to my morning coffee has been way jacked up - a sip here & there is all I can handle... I feel more level now, as compared to the last couple weeks of stims...

You're from Indy, eh? I grew up on the southside/near Greenwood -

LizKing531

LizKing531

Awards
Monday Update:

Worked my legs Sunday morning & went for a hike (@4.5miles, couple steep climbs out of the gorge, but blew thru those with ease)

This morning, I woke early & hit my arms/chest before work – I’m really feeling the warmth from the Hyper T2. I sweat so much thru my workouts now. I’m sleeping good & overall feeling pretty good. I definitely notice that my energy seems more even throughout the day. I don’t even feel the need or want for coffee – if anything I’ve got a bit of an aversion to it right now.

My appetite has been a little more noticeable, but I’m starting to get used to it….admittedly weekends can be quite difficult to keep everything in check. The biggest factor I’ve got to keep up on is water – drinking gallons & gallons….. According to my old bathroom scale, I’ve actually gained 1lb, but I don’t really care, as I’m looking & feeling leaner – the weight loss will be assessed at the end of the run….

Out on our hike yesterday, my wife commented that my legs were looking much leaner & noticed some, as she said “big veins running around your calves” - ….Now we’re getting somewhere ;)

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Monday Update:

Worked my legs Sunday morning & went for a hike (@4.5miles, couple steep climbs out of the gorge, but blew thru those with ease)

This morning, I woke early & hit my arms/chest before work – I’m really feeling the warmth from the Hyper T2. I sweat so much thru my workouts now. I’m sleeping good & overall feeling pretty good. I definitely notice that my energy seems more even throughout the day. I don’t even feel the need or want for coffee – if anything I’ve got a bit of an aversion to it right now.

My appetite has been a little more noticeable, but I’m starting to get used to it….admittedly weekends can be quite difficult to keep everything in check. The biggest factor I’ve got to keep up on is water – drinking gallons & gallons….. According to my old bathroom scale, I’ve actually gained 1lb, but I don’t really care, as I’m looking & feeling leaner – the weight loss will be assessed at the end of the run….

Out on our hike yesterday, my wife commented that my legs were looking much leaner & noticed some, as she said “big veins running around your calves” - ….Now we’re getting somewhere ;)
Thanks for the update, glad your sweating ;)

LizKing531

LizKing531

Awards
Thanks for the update, glad your sweating ;)
Sweating like no other..... This morning after my workout, it looked like I just got out of the shower - sweat so much I was getting chills from being soaked.....

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thanks man! I'm definitely noticing that my sensitivity to my morning coffee has been way jacked up - a sip here & there is all I can handle... I feel more level now, as compared to the last couple weeks of stims...

You're from Indy, eh? I grew up on the southside/near Greenwood -
i grew up on near southside in the jungle, lol....garfield park!!! went to manual, if that tells you anything!!!! it's all good, school of hard knocks, lol.

LizKing531

LizKing531

Awards
i grew up on near southside in the jungle, lol....garfield park!!! went to manual, if that tells you anything!!!! it's all good, school of hard knocks, lol.
Oh yeah - I know that area - my school would have our track meets at Manual until we got a track of our own...

Not to mention all the crazy f@cks running the bikes thru that section of US31 there going into town -

LizKing531

LizKing531

Awards
Oh yeah - I know that area - my school would have our track meets at Manual until we got a track of our own...

Not to mention all the crazy f@cks running the bikes thru that section of US31 there going into town -

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

the house i grew up in is 2 houses away from 465, when i was 10 they started tearing down houses to build it....my friends and i went thru the whole process from exploring abandonded houses, to dirt bikes on the dirt hills, to football baseball/fields, to drag racing when they paved it before it was opened...it was kinda cool.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
the house i grew up in is 2 houses away from 465, when i was 10 they started tearing down houses to build it....my friends and i went thru the whole process from exploring abandonded houses, to dirt bikes on the dirt hills, to football baseball/fields, to drag racing when they paved it before it was opened...it was kinda cool.
Rumor has it we have an X colts cheerleader roaming the gym. I have seen her but can neither confirm or deny the rumor.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Rumor has it we have an X colts cheerleader roaming the gym. I have seen her but can neither confirm or deny the rumor.
let me know when you have a xxx colts cheerleader roaming the gym!!!!cheerleader outfits and french maid uniforms are the sexiest clothes a woman can wear, imo!!!!

LizKing531

LizKing531

Awards
That's really cool - yeah it kind of depresses me sometimes coming home. The house I grew up in, when I was kid it was basically country - farm fields all around. Now it's almost locked in by a sea of subdivisions... We used to shoot guns in the backyard....used to....

LizKing531

LizKing531

Awards
Friday Update -

Everything's rocking & rolling - I'm warm warm warm!! Any sort of activity gets me sweating like a faucet.... I'm noticing some slimming in the mirror....

My biggest trouble right now is that my metabolism seems to have picked up - I get hungry!!! I'm usually not a ravenously hungry sort of fellow....

I'm on my & feeling great! This is a stack I'm really liking -

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Friday Update -

Everything's rocking & rolling - I'm warm warm warm!! Any sort of activity gets me sweating like a faucet.... I'm noticing some slimming in the mirror....

My biggest trouble right now is that my metabolism seems to have picked up - I get hungry!!! I'm usually not a ravenously hungry sort of fellow....

I'm on my & feeling great! This is a stack I'm really liking -
Keep it up Im glad to hear things are going well. Sounds like the metabolism is working hard. Dont forget to feed the beast.

LizKing531

LizKing531

Awards
Keep it up Im glad to hear things are going well. Sounds like the metabolism is working hard. Dont forget to feed the beast.
Oh I'm feeding alright....and taking in water like I'm a camel in the desert.....Especially late afternoon/early evening - I'll get hit with a major hunger strike. Hopefully I'm not counteracting my work though... It's been tough to keep my macros in check - but what I don't succeed on today, I learn from for tomorrow...

I can't tell if its Hyper or Revamp or both, but, I love my coffee in the morning - except now I must sip it, if I have any at all, or else I'm wired out in a not so appealing way...........

I've been sleeping like a baby as well lately. In the evenings I've been feeling a good sleepy, instead of drag-ass worn out like when I'm on stim fat burners... I'm also been taking HGH Pro, but have been for a couple weeks, so I'm somewhat adjusted to it, but really noticing sleep differences since on this stack...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Oh I'm feeding alright....and taking in water like I'm a camel in the desert.....Especially late afternoon/early evening - I'll get hit with a major hunger strike. Hopefully I'm not counteracting my work though... It's been tough to keep my macros in check - but what I don't succeed on today, I learn from for tomorrow...

I can't tell if its Hyper or Revamp or both, but, I love my coffee in the morning - except now I must sip it, if I have any at all, or else I'm wired out in a not so appealing way...........

I've been sleeping like a baby as well lately. In the evenings I've been feeling a good sleepy, instead of drag-ass worn out like when I'm on stim fat burners... I'm also been taking HGH Pro, but have been for a couple weeks, so I'm somewhat adjusted to it, but really noticing sleep differences since on this stack...
i went thru the same increase in appetite, the cool thing was being able to eat more and still drop weight!!!!

LizKing531

LizKing531

Awards
Wednesday Update-

Spent the weekend in the woods - stellar as always....

I am sweating my ass off with this stuff.... My last leg day I had to add clothes on because I sweat so much I was getting chills between sets. I've been keeping a towel by me for safety so I dont slip in a big sweat puddle. I feel the heat start usually in my face then work around & before long, I feel just warmer than everything else around me. I probably get in a bit more cardio just going back & forth to the water fountain....

Anyone notice how much harder it is to get a t-shirt off once it's been completely sweat thru?

I'm definitely noticing the leaning up in the mirror - slowly but surely I'm adding in a few more calories here & there - I'm still losing too... The wife has taken much more notice lately (for good & bad - she likes, but also gets nervous/jealous for her own physique...)

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wednesday Update-

Spent the weekend in the woods - stellar as always....

I am sweating my ass off with this stuff.... My last leg day I had to add clothes on because I sweat so much I was getting chills between sets. I've been keeping a towel by me for safety so I dont slip in a big sweat puddle. I feel the heat start usually in my face then work around & before long, I feel just warmer than everything else around me. I probably get in a bit more cardio just going back & forth to the water fountain....

Anyone notice how much harder it is to get a t-shirt off once it's been completely sweat thru?

I'm definitely noticing the leaning up in the mirror - slowly but surely I'm adding in a few more calories here & there - I'm still losing too... The wife has taken much more notice lately (for good & bad - she likes, but also gets nervous/jealous for her own physique...)
I hate when I cant get my shirt off like that lol

LizKing531

LizKing531

Awards
I hate when I cant get my shirt off like that lol
Yeah - sometimes I've gotta ask the wife real nicely for help as I'm wrapped up straight-jacket style & stuck....

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah - sometimes I've gotta ask the wife real nicely for help as I'm wrapped up straight-jacket style & stuck....
I usually rock a tank top under the hoodie and rip the shoulders on the tanks and have to ask the wife to stich them up lol. She gets so mad.

LizKing531

LizKing531

Awards
Hit the well last night.... Felt a little slower as the day went yesterday. Once I got home, I could not stop eating.... Basically shoveled down my dinner last night, along with what was supposed to be my lunch today, plus some more.... I went to sleep hungry & woke up hungry. I decided to skip this mornings workout, as I hope I'm not coming down with something - maybe I've just been underfeeding & it caught up to me...

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hit the well last night.... Felt a little slower as the day went yesterday. Once I got home, I could not stop eating.... Basically shoveled down my dinner last night, along with what was supposed to be my lunch today, plus some more.... I went to sleep hungry & woke up hungry. I decided to skip this mornings workout, as I hope I'm not coming down with something - maybe I've just been underfeeding & it caught up to me...
Have to feed the beast my man.:food:

LizKing531

LizKing531

Awards
Have to feed the beast my man.:food:
I've been eating more recently anyway, so it kinda caught me off guard - I guess perhaps I primed the engine & it finally got running full steam?... I can't remember the last time I've been that hungry...

LizKing531

LizKing531

Awards
Welcome to Tuesday....lol

big week for me: my boss is retiring at the end of the week...commence office politics...

I'm still sweating my a$$ off with every chance I get... My appetite has been WAY up, but I've been doing my best to keep everything in line. I'm not a big eater usually, so it's been a little bit more work to keep my macros in line with more food... I had a pretty decent meal routine worked out through the summer, ran the numbers on my meals & kept it in check. Now I'm spending more time on food - cooking & such - and less time on keeping things in order.

My weight has stayed @ 170 (peaked after weekend beer/carb fest @ 174) Gotta get some fresh pics up - those abs are sooooo close.........

LizKing531

LizKing531

Awards
No problemo-

I'm really enjoying this combo... much better feeling overall for me than any stim based fat burner I've run before...

I'm assuming its the ketones, but in any case the smell of the bottle is starting to grow on me....

LizKing531

LizKing531

Awards
No problemo-

I'm really enjoying this combo... much better feeling overall for me than any stim based fat burner I've run before...

I'm assuming its the ketones, but in any case the smell of the bottle is starting to grow on me....

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
No problemo-

Haha, the bottle smells awesome!

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No problemo-

Haha, the bottle smells awesome!
Now I forgot what it smells like ?

LizKing531

LizKing531

Awards
Woke up for an early leg day today - I just recently introduced hack squats into my routine. I'm actually really enjoying them & they seem to have triggered growth in all areas for me - the weights in my log book keep rising up & I keep feeling great!

Granted, I'm working out at my home & my weights are a bit lighter than what some of these tanks around throw up, but that doesn't phase me. It's my mission - my goals - my workouts - and my injuries if I screw it up.... I was reading in another thread about someone asking if they should do squats if they can't do a lot of weight. Because of an ankle injury, I forced myself to do more single leg & stability work along with various squats at a lighter weight. Plus in my home gym, it's mostly dumbbells - I've got a straight & ez bar & a couple adjustable benches, but no squat rack or barbell bench. This led me to a new appreciation of balance out muscle groups, as I could tell I had some weak spots that were being worked out. Now my legs feel stronger than ever - my problem ankle has not been a problem since, either. Just this morning I set my own PR of 4x8@150 for hack squat - I'm a tall fella & may never put up some huge numbers compared to some others, but I'll take every accomplishment & keep moving forward with it -

Tomorrow's arm day!

LizKing531

LizKing531

Awards
Saturday Update:

Up early, about to try a little experiment before doing legs this morning - Fahrenheit's Volatile stacked with Hemavol - gonna be a good day...

The Tango stack has been working great. I've almost finished with that bottle of Revamp (only a few days left). My appetite has been running strong, and I've been feeling well overall. The leaning out has been steady. Not that I've been really bad, however I'm sure I can nail my diet down a bit better, so I'll be giving that a little extra effort in the coming weeks... My main issue is on my lower carb/cal - nonworkout days, inevitably is when I being called to go out to eat or someone invites us for dinner, etc - just making sure I get my macros in a variety of settings, not just my kitchen... My workouts have been strong - I'm sweating bullets & my weights continue moving up.

Last night marked the 1st night of Mass HGH. I've been using HGH Pro & 3Z already, but ran out, so decided to try Mass HGH - had a good night sleep & woke up feeling refreshed & ready to go. Since I'm starting something new & since I'm about halfway thru (give or take) this stack: how bout a fresh progress pic.

Taken this morning, empty stomach, preworkout -

Weighed in the morning @ 168 - going down....

20120929_085617web.jpg

(Coincidentally, not even a week after this run ends, the wife & I are booked for a little getaway to one of those pool suites places.....giggity...:banana:)

LizKing531

LizKing531

Awards
Mondays……ugh

Still feeling great about seeing those scale numbers going down – This is probably the leanest I can remember being…feels good too – especially knowing I’m on the right track finally. Other than my pleasure of seeing my leaning out in action – nothing new to really report & I consider that a good thing at this point – everything is going along just like it should. I’m still sweating like wild beast with every workout. I can hardly get enough water in my system – if I’m not in the restroom, I’m at the drinking fountain. Dosing is very convenient with 1pill am/pm. I like not worrying if I will be up all night because I took it too late.

I had a couple social obligations lately that have kept me from dialing my diet in quite like I want, but instead of pouting about it, I’m hoping to learn better ways to keep in line regardless of scenario. I’ve gotta suck it up and try out a good diet app for my phone – previously I had been just checking in on my meals once in a while, run the numbers here & there to see a general idea. However, if I’m going to maximize the rest of this cut I gotta quit messing around

Not to sidetrack from my original log, but I’m now a couple nights into Mass HGH – one thing I notice is I don’t wake up with quite the rocket speed as I did with HGH Pro – not good or bad, just different – previously, I would more or less shoot out of bed, wide awake. Lately it’s been a bit more “natural” waking, I guess… Feels less like I took something the night before. Not sure what I think just yet, a bit early, but so far so good…

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glad everyting is working out and I get what your saying with the Mass hgh. I think its just the fact that the sleep is so deep maybe?

LizKing531

LizKing531

Awards
Hola! - Jeez.....I've been keeping busy lately - boss retired, mom in the hospital, my friend separated from his wife - lot's going on.....

I ran out of Revamp last week & now it's just HyperT2 during the day & MassHGH at night. I noticed that when I frist started the stack I'd experience a sensation of cold for a bit - just today (a couple days after Revamp ended) I experienced the same chill. I've only dropped a couple pounds, although my abs are really started to show - getting my motivation in the mirror... ;) Leaning out & filling out... I've got just over a week left - so I'm trying to kick it up into high gear as this run winds down - I've been trying to work more cardio, along with a few sessions of Yoga, into my schedule, as my flexibility is in need of a little attention lately... Between stress, cooler temps, & lifting a lot of weight - Im feeling a bit stiffer all over recently & I'm hoping this helps me get past that last hurdle of getting my abs to pop -