SNS Focus XT Full Review

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
Focus XT Full Review
By TheHardOne

Big Thanks to Mr.Coop / SNS for letting me log Focus XT!

Lets get down to it!

Concentration:

*I workout in a public "fitness center", so its very hard to not get distracted, however I was in a tunnel vision / "man on a mission" feeling" With a 1/2 Scoop of Focus XT.
*If your not concentrating on your goals, you are HALF ASSING your goals. Period.

Memory:
*Sometimes its hard to remember what tempo, rest periods, weights, number of reps you did during your workout, this wasn't a problem anymore, my mind was absolutely clear and working optimally, in and out of the gym.
*Making articles on a consistent basis is mentally a tough task, taking 1/2 scoop to a full scoop of Focux XT totally helped me mentally.....thank god lol. (this was a huge relief for me)

Mood:
*When taking Focus XT within 20-30 mins I feel very focused(obviously!), euphoric, and energized, exactly what I need when either training in the gym, or making / editing articles, or just handling conversations with friends! :)

Stimulant Effect:
*Honestly for me 1 scoop was a bit too much stimulants for me(200mg caffeine), I used with 1/2 scoop for majority of my uses. A half scoop was PERFECT for me, no stim stress / stim anxiety / rapid heart rate. (the uncaffieneted version is out now....take 1/2 to 1 full scoop of that with your favorite pre workout Pump / Energy blend and get ready to dominate your goals.

Misc:
*This has stims does it "choke" your pumps? No, the ingredients in this ARE NOT vasoconstrictors, stop listening to Hany "broscience" Rambod. :)
*Did you notice body recomposition with this? This can help! Being more focused during your workout / ALCAR / Energized / Good Mood will play a role in Body composition, to answer this in a yes or no would just be vague on my part, so many factors to consider.
*Strength? Thats dictated on various factors aswell. Logical training protocol / overall caloric intake / other supps will play a key role.

Who do I recommend this for?

*Any athlete in general. Literally. Who wouldn't want to perform at their highest capable performance?

Stay focused, live life to the fullest, and always strive for optimal performance for what ever your goal is!

Will Smith is a very successful dude.....do you know how "focused" you have to be to match his work ethic for success?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Haha great review dude, and quite entertaining as well (rambod comment had me LOLing). Thanks a ton for keeping such a detailed log/review and I'm glad Focus XT delivered for you!

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
Haha great review dude, and quite entertaining as well (rambod comment had me LOLing). Thanks a ton for keeping such a detailed log/review and I'm glad Focus XT delivered for you!
No problem brother! Huge thanks to you and SNS for letting this happen!

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Just came across this, thanks for taking time to do a review.