Just joined today, have a question about sponsored logs

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
How does one go about getting a sponsored log/review. I've seen that some require X amount of posts and/or being a member for X amount of time. So what about those of us who just joined the site? Just curious.

warsteiner

Awards
  • Established
If you can point to logs you have ran on other sites then you may be able to be considered for a sponsored log. Companies take a big chance with sponsored logs as a high percentage of them fizzle out with the logger simply disappearing after a couple of weeks or only updating once a week or something.

If you want to be considered for sponsored logs then the best option is to run a few unsponsored logs to show the reps what they can expect if they give you some products to log.

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
How does one go about getting a sponsored log/review. I've seen that some require X amount of posts and/or being a member for X amount of time. So what about those of us who just joined the site? Just curious.
You have to build up a rep and be vocal on the boards. Help people with advise , review products etc...... Most companies won't send you expensive supplements unless there sure they won't be burned.

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
Ok, cool guys...thanks !!

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
^^ exactly. The post counts / time here is just a safe guard for the companies. I was picked for a log right after I joined here (but had been active on another site for years). Just keep posting, and let people get to know you and you should not have any issues.

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
But I do not understand why anyone who is fortunate enough to get a sponsored log would quit posting after a few weeks. That's just crazy!! It burns the bridge with that company on getting another sponsored log-and you're screwed if the product(s) work great on you.
I am also on another review website and yesterday I just went to different supp company websites asking for a sponsored review/log. I know that it was a shot in the dark being that it would be my first review. But I actually think that I may have one, I will know more next month when the rep will get more of his products in. But until then, I will continue to post, spread my knowledge and hope for the best.

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
It happens, not all that often but it does. People start a log then stop, or never log it at all, or just disappear. sad to say.

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
It is sad and not to offend anyone who has stopped logging but its stupid.

Jim2542

Jim2542

Banned
Awards
Also don't just join the site in hopes of free stuff. Its not what were all here for.

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
Oh yea, thats for sure. I'm always looking for new/different exercises to help me get back in the shape I used to be in when I was in the Navy.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Welcome to AM bud...
Def a fun place to learn.

farmtireguy

farmtireguy

Awards
  • Established
Hit up the free sample threads and post your reviews. Hang out and have fun.
And welcome by the way.

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
Hit up the free sample threads and post your reviews. Hang out and have fun.
And welcome by the way.
Thanks bro, I appreciate it. Having fun is just like the hokey pokey, it's what it's ALL about.