Ageforce Weight Loss Patch (Sponsored)

Swanson52

Swanson52

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have been keeping a training log in that section, but AgeForce has been kind enough to send me their weight loss patch to try out, so I'll log here.

I started the patch yesterday, and have a 60 day supply which should give ample time to assess progress and results. I have gotten measurements of both arms (upper & lower), chest, neck, torso @ belly button, hips, thighs and calves. My post-refeed weight yesterday was 274.

Currently the only supps I take are Super Cissus RX, fish oil, EAA, Augment (True Nutrition) and Team Skip blend protien from TN as well. For purposes of the log I won't alter nor will I add anything to this regimen.

I have been utilizing the same diet style for 5 months under the tutelage of a well-known nutritionist, and I will continue with that for the next 12 weeks while logging.

I'm training WS4SB, and conveniently just started a blast on Monday, so that will coincide well with my logging as well. I do 4-5 LISS cardio sessions/week and will continue with that protocol.

Here we go, and thanks again to AgeForce for the opportunity!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for getting this up!
Looking forward to your unbiased feedback.

Swanson52

Swanson52

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I swear this disappeared!

DE LOWER

BOX JUMPS
36" box 8 sets of 3

BULGARIAN SPLIT SQUAT, FRONT LEG ELEVATED
+80x10/10/10

PULL THROUGHS
120x12/12/12

Hanging leg raises, planks. Hit 30 min PM elliptical.

Today's macros were
PRO-246. Little low
CARB-147. Little high
FAT-60

Bulk of carbs were pre and post workout, which is how I typically time them.

AgeForce Patch on, time for bed!

daft205

daft205

Awards
  • Established
Subbed! Looks like a great start to a log. Interesting training style for sure.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Subb'd. These guys put out some great patches!!

Colbicide

Colbicide

Awards
  • Established
Subbed.

Swanson52

Swanson52

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I did 30 min AM fasted cardio on the treadmill, will do another 30 tonight and update my macros as well. Here's breakfast though. :)

2c egg whites, pico de gallo, feta cheese and avocado. I love food. :)

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Saw your pm. Glad you found it lol.

Swanson52

Swanson52

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Got hung up rearranging the house and cleaning out my garage, so I didn't make my 2nd cardio session.

Macros for the day
P-266
F-61
C-74

Tomorrow is repetition upper, and I'll likely bump my carb intake up a *little* bit for tomorrow and Saturday's ME lower session; maybe 160-175 total.

I tend to get a little hypoglycemic by Saturday using WS4SB and somewhat lower carbs (for me) during the week. I've gone as low as 50 on non training days and 100 on training days, but I just can't handle it.

I'm more recomping than straight cutting anyway, so I should be good keeping carb intake <150-175 on training days.

YYZgeddylee

YYZgeddylee

Awards
subbed looking forward to your results

Swanson52

Swanson52

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll get my workouts posted, but I thought I'd do a quick update on weight. I was 273 pre-refeed, but taking measurements I GAINED size in my legs and hips, and lost some in my belly measurement, as well as chest and shoulders. So while only losing a pound of scale weight, I've gotten leaner and am continuing to gain strength.

Macros for Thursday and Friday were very similar-
P-265, 305
F-64, 61
C-166, 154

Refeed was HUGE. Probably 800+g carbs. Glorious.