Southpaw's review of IFORCE's Dexaprine V2 (NON-SPONSORED)

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's been awhile since I've offered up a review on some of my favorite stash products, which Dexaprine V1 has been since it first came out. So I jumped the gun and purchased Dexaprine V2 earlier in the week. I took it for the first time this morning upon waking and went on a fasted run. My review is coming up shortly. But before I get into that, I'd like to apologize to the guys at IFORCE, as I was logging their Maximive V2 formula and suddenly stopped. I PM'd Vaughn and Staked to let them know the situation. I had recently lost one of my best friends, who I had grown up with, and to make matters worse I had to deal with family health issues, and for the first time in my life things became a little overwhelming/depressing. I needed to step away for awhile and prioritize things in my own life. Losing someone close to you, especially so young (early 30's) really opens up your eyes about how you're living your own life and what you want out it, aside from just having a career. Anyway I'm glad to be back and once again, my apologies. Without further adieu here is my review of the IFORCE's Dexaprine V2. But first up, a comparison to version 1.

Dexaprine V1

Snapshot_20120601_1.JPG

The picture is a little blurry, but as you can see I'm a huge fan of Dexaprine. I still have two bottles left of version 1. It's been a staple product of mine since it first came out. It's far and away my all time favorite stim. The energy portion for me was always a 10/10. It lasts throughout an entire workday, which for me in a stressful environment is huge. I used it primarily as a stim, and never really accounted for fat loss. In terms of appetite suppression, I have yet to find anything that actually crushes my appetite, that is until....

Dexaprine V2

Snapshot_20120601.JPG

Once again the picture is a little blurry, but the newest version of Dexaprine had me very excited for it's purported fat loss properties, so I took a chance and ordered it earlier this week, and finally received it last night. The first thing I noticed was the size of the pills. In the newest version, pill size is slightly larger than it's predecessor. I woke up this morning and took a full pill, and went on a fasted run. The energy throughout my entire workout was/is amazing, as it's almost 4pm est now and I'm still flying high.

Energy 11/10 - Takes about 25-30 minutes to kick in and you're flying.

Focus/Mood 10/10 - These are little happy pills in a bottle. My mood still feels great since 7 this morning. The stim portion begins to wind down around the 8 hour mark, but it does so slowly. The mood enhancement remains present, as I'm still feeling fresh/upbeat since my early morning run.

Thermogenic "feel" 9/10 - I describe it as thermogenic "feel" because obviously it's way to early to account for fat loss, but if body temperature is any indication, this is hands down the best thermo that I've tried yet. Alpha T2 has been the only thermogenic that had be sweating buckets, however, this newest version of Dexaprine does that in spades. This attribute is most impressive, because while most stims claim to be geared towards fat loss, the sad truth is, they mostly enhance energy but lack the doses/ingredients necessary to support those claims. I give this category a 9/10 because it had me feeling slightly jittery, however, after a few hours that feeling subsides.

Fat Loss - ? Stay tuned, with the additions of Rauwolscine and Betaphrine in Dex V2, this should be the knockout punch to all other "fat burners" out there on the market.

It's only been one day, but my initial impressions are DEX V2 >>> DEX V1.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
wow man! Huge unsponsored review! So happy you like the new one as much as you do.

I gotta admit, we were all nervous that the OG Dexaprine fanatics may not think the new one has enough "pop" to it, but thats obviously not the case!

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
wow man! Huge unsponsored review! So happy you like the new one as much as you do.

I gotta admit, we were all nervous that the OG Dexaprine fanatics may not think the new one has enough "pop" to it, but thats obviously not the case!
The new one actually feels stronger, but where it really distinguishes itself from its predecessor is in the thermogenic area. I was sweating bucket loads while on my run. Very impressed thus far.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No worries about the log brother. Even tho you didn't complete it you still gave it a very detailed review. Honestly, you are one of the best loggers on any forum. You're honest and extremely detailed. Family and friends always come first! Sorry for your loss my friend.

NOW on to your review of V2. I'm very pleased to know it held up to your standards! I know you were a HUGE fan of V1 and for you to say this is just is good means we have a winner for sure! Thanks bro!

tWack

tWack

Awards
  • Established
That;s GOOD news.. I'm one of those OG version lovers.. :nutkick:

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No worries about the log brother. Even tho you didn't complete it you still gave it a very detailed review. Honestly, you are one of the best loggers on any forum. You're honest and extremely detailed. Family and friends always come first! Sorry for your loss my friend.

NOW on to your review of V2. I'm very pleased to know it held up to your standards! I know you were a HUGE fan of V1 and for you to say this is just is good means we have a winner for sure! Thanks bro!
Stacked, I appreciate the kind words man, it means a lot. I just took a cap Dexaprine of V2 with some ALCAR, off to put in some work on the mitts and heavy bag. I have my friend here with me. I'm letting him try a cap for the first time...he has no idea what's about to go down. Lol. I told him he might want to think about wearing an old t-shirt lol. Dex V2 literally had me drenched yesterday!

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That;s GOOD news.. I'm one of those OG version lovers.. :nutkick:
Honestly, and this is coming from a guy who has two bottles of the OG still left, the newer version is leagues ahead of it for my purposes. I usually use stims as precardio aids. I took one yesterday morning and didn't experience any issues with breathing, just a sweat filled enjoyable experience...oh and that's what she said.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just returned from an hour of mitts and heavy bag routine, threw in some core work at the end. I dosed one cap of Dex V2.

Energy: 11/10 - Not to belabor the point, but this sh*t is strong and then some. I used to do once cap of the old Dex, think I'm going to start doing half with this one.

Mood/Focus: 10/10 - Mood still feels great after a tough workout.

Thermogenic - 20/10 - Soaked within first 15 minutes of workout. Something tells me I'm going to be leaning out quite nicely on this. Most fat burners do anything but burn fat, sure they provide energy, but I really like this version of Dexaprine, it creates an environment where true fat loss can occur coupled with a good program, a direct result of the additions of Rauwolscine and Betaphrine.

Now onto my friend, who took an entire cap. He's already placed an order. What else needs to be said. Lol.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Stacked, I appreciate the kind words man, it means a lot. I just took a cap Dexaprine of V2 with some ALCAR, off to put in some work on the mitts and heavy bag. I have my friend here with me. I'm letting him try a cap for the first time...he has no idea what's about to go down. Lol. I told him he might want to think about wearing an old t-shirt lol. Dex V2 literally had me drenched yesterday!
Haha DexV2 will make you sweat! That's a fact!

tWack

tWack

Awards
  • Established
Dex V1 already gets me soaked sometimes.. I'm getting worried now.. :food:

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
in for this. really sorry to hear about everything you've been going through bro, but glad that you're back and looking forward to this log. looks good from the first few days

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
in for this. really sorry to hear about everything you've been going through bro, but glad that you're back and looking forward to this log. looks good from the first few days
Thanks for the kind words. :)

I slept poorly last night; however, I woke up an hour earlier than usual, popped a Dexaprine along with 2 grams of ALCAR, about 45 minutes later I went on a fasted run. Here's the breakdown:

Energy 11/10 - Considering that I slept poorly last night and it's Monday, I felt pretty good throughout my run.

Thermogenic - 20/10 Within 15 minutes of beginning my run, I was already soaked. I performed H.I.I.T for the last 20 minutes of my run.

Lacking sleep and being that it's Monday, all things considering, it was a great run. I'll be keeping tabs at the end of each week in order to effectively gauge true fat loss. This is the one area where I'm truly excited. I have a hard time losing fat around my midsection/love handles. I'm hoping that with consistent use of Dexaprine coupled with an effective cardio program, this will yield positive results.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nothing wakes you up and keeps you going like dexaprine :) well maybe meth...

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nothing wakes you up and keeps you going like dexaprine :) well maybe meth...
Lol. I was a nerd growing up, so the hardest drug that I've ever tried in my life was bottled water.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
^^^^ what makes you a "nerd" in high school makes you "successfull" in real life. Keep rockin out with that jazz flute mah nigga

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
^^^^ what makes you a "nerd" in high school makes you "successfull" in real life. Keep rockin out with that jazz flute mah nigga
Hahahahahaha nice Vaughn.

Yea the new Dexaprine smokes the old one. I only take half a tab of the V2 and im good the entire day. This stuff is definitely uber strong.

Once im about half a bottle in ill put up a full review for you guys.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hahahahahaha nice Vaughn.

Yea the new Dexaprine smokes the old one. I only take half a tab of the V2 and im good the entire day. This stuff is definitely uber strong.

Once im about half a bottle in ill put up a full review for you guys.
He is right because I get pizzaid and instead of putting my money into facebook stock, I decided to move my money to supplements. We all win. It definitely is strong and not in a bad way. I took a full cap this morning upon waking, just to see how it would treat me throughout the day at work, and I feel great thus far, no jitters, just smooth steady energy. The old version, which I loved as well, is a distant second to this version.

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
so true lol, i personally love being a nerd :)

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
He is right because I get pizzaid and instead of putting my money into facebook stock, I decided to move my money to supplements. We all win. It definitely is strong and not in a bad way. I took a full cap this morning upon waking, just to see how it would treat me throughout the day at work, and I feel great thus far, no jitters, just smooth steady energy. The old version, which I loved as well, is a distant second to this version.
Glad it's exceeding your expectations!

rjp3900

rjp3900

Awards
I want to hear more. I just started a bottle, along with my fiance. I can handle a whole pill - but I love something that can give me a little jitter. She sticks with half a pill, and I noticed it has increased her "twitchiness." She can't sit still. She's shakin' a foot, bouncin' in her seat, up and down, here and there...it's amusing, really. Can't eat half the food, either one of us. She has a natural shut-off when she eats. Dexaprine has given me a shut-off (didn't have one before), and she hits her "wall" after just a few bites! We're going to start splitting meals out-to-eat.

So far so good!

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I want to hear more. I just started a bottle, along with my fiance. I can handle a whole pill - but I love something that can give me a little jitter. She sticks with half a pill, and I noticed it has increased her "twitchiness." She can't sit still. She's shakin' a foot, bouncin' in her seat, up and down, here and there...it's amusing, really. Can't eat half the food, either one of us. She has a natural shut-off when she eats. Dexaprine has given me a shut-off (didn't have one before), and she hits her "wall" after just a few bites! We're going to start splitting meals out-to-eat.

I really like it, but I take it as more of a precardio aid. I took it a few times just as an energy pill, and it's incredibly strong, slight jitters included. It usually kills my appetite towards from lunch on.

Elrikyvargas

Awards
Hi!

I know this thread haven't had an activity since last year, but I want to ask, can you use this product with Bullnox Androrush? I have a high tolerance to stimulants, but I dont want to get myself in harms way.

Thank you and have a great day!

Ricardo Vargas.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hi!

I know this thread haven't had an activity since last year, but I want to ask, can you use this product with Bullnox Androrush? I have a high tolerance to stimulants, but I dont want to get myself in harms way.

Thank you and have a great day!

Ricardo Vargas.
Due to dexaprines extremely potent stim complex, it is never wise to stack it with another stim. If you really are going to, I'd do 1/2 dex upon waking, and take bullnox no earlier than 6-8 hours later but not a full serving, always half to start. It can be done, not something I-Force suggests, but you need to be smart, mature, and start small.

Mike