Ageforce weight loss patch run (sponsered)

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
A big thanks to fl3x and age force for the chance to log this.

Pretty excited to get started to see how these go. The directions are to use one every three days putting it on before bed and removing when you wake up. Simple enough :). I am curious to see how these work out / how long it takes to notice any of the effects.

They have sent me two packets. So this will be about 60 days ( I am assuming total days not total patches?).

Hard to say as they ship completely flat :)

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
Tried the first patch last night. Didn't notice anything off the bat. It sticks quite well though but is pretty easy to take off when you are ready to.

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
still debating going 3 or 4 patches a week. the directions even say 3 or 4 times a week, so which would be the best number?

If i do it 1 day on then 3 full days off that would be 3 a week, and if i do 1 (counts as day 1) and then another 3 days later i would get 4.

I think I will try the first 2 or 3 weeks at the 3 and then crank it up from there?? unless anyone has a diffrent idea?

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
still debating going 3 or 4 patches a week. the directions even say 3 or 4 times a week, so which would be the best number?

If i do it 1 day on then 3 full days off that would be 3 a week, and if i do 1 (counts as day 1) and then another 3 days later i would get 4.

I think I will try the first 2 or 3 weeks at the 3 and then crank it up from there?? unless anyone has a diffrent idea?
Hmm, this would be a good idea. Taper it up to see if you notice more as time goes by.

Since it's an analog of GH I highly doubt there is anything to worry about coming off.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah buddy

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A big thanks to fl3x and age force for the chance to log this.

Pretty excited to get started to see how these go. The directions are to use one every three days putting it on before bed and removing when you wake up. Simple enough :). I am curious to see how these work out / how long it takes to notice any of the effects.

They have sent me two packets. So this will be about 60 days ( I am assuming total days not total patches?).

Hard to say as they ship completely flat :)
Get creative if you want. Try 2-3 weeks at standard dose and then bump it up to double if you like.

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
i'll stick to the 3 for a few weeks at least and then in june see how it goes and take it from there

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
body fat seems to be right around 12% which means the recent 2 months of recomping have been working, weight is more or less the same but body fat is slowly but surely going down. so lets see if the patches help speed it up any.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
body fat seems to be right around 12% which means the recent 2 months of recomping have been working, weight is more or less the same but body fat is slowly but surely going down. so lets see if the patches help speed it up any.
I'd like to believe it's helping me out. I have dropped almost 5kgs in the past 4 weeks.

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
nice! How long did it take for you to notice anything? a week or 2?

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
cool deal second patch is tonight.

Also a gym day today looking forward for to it!

daft205

daft205

Awards
  • Established
In for this! What type of diet are you currently employing? Cardio?

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
I following the LG IF diet (leaning more towards warrior diet in that my fasts are usually longer) Cardio is moderate. Lots of low intensity work day to day. Roughly dropped 8 pounds (and 4 were from Erase pro for sure) and about 2-3% body fat since the start of the year.

I was thinking of stepping up the cardio to Sprinting / intervals, but that would with out a doubt throw the results, and with the LBM i have (or don't have in this case) I'd rather keep slowly recomping, than going to a full cut.

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
Solid day of lifting. Feeling rather pumped. Not sure if that is the product or the extra carbs at lunch. Feel extremely solid. Good fore arm vein pop too.

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
Weekly weight update:

Weight is basically the same down about .02 of a pound. But waist seems to have gone down a bit.

Mirror stil has not changed drastically definitely leaning out but no huge change in appearance yet. Third patch is tomorrow.

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
gym session was good shocked at how much stronger my triceps are getting.
sunday session coming up soon then time for patch 3

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I'll sub. Curious about these patches...

I take it since it's a patch there's no caffeine crash which is great as well as no pills to swallow and the fact you are able to use these while you sleep. Win/win, so I'll be watching to see how it goes.

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
I don't think that there is any caffine in it at all actually. No crash at all and no issues sleeping while it's on.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I don't think that there is any caffine in it at all actually. No crash at all and no issues sleeping while it's on.
Right cause caffeine while u sleep would be dumb as hell....

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Definitely no caffeine. I would never preach a bed time application in such a situation lol. No sleep no fun. And I am not sure there are any transdermal caffeines out yet

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
call me crazy but i have been getting an extremely good (and long lasting) pump as of late. I still feel pretty solid 24+ hours later.

will keep track of this. not "skin tearing" or whatever but a good solid feeling.

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I had the best results running these EOD.

BTW, IN!

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
i was thinking that. Probably will go to eod after Mem day. Give it two weeks at normal..

daft205

daft205

Awards
  • Established
I'll sub. Curious about these patches...

I take it since it's a patch there's no caffeine crash which is great as well as no pills to swallow and the fact you are able to use these while you sleep. Win/win, so I'll be watching to see how it goes.
Yeah these patches contain no caffiene or stims of any kind- which in my opinion makes them a very viable option. The active compound is actually similiar to gh frag. It's a peptide protein called Tyr-Somatostatin- which has a specific affinity for fat oxidation and seems to rather effective when properly delivered (terrible oral bioavailability). Each patch delivers 10mg of Tyr-Somatostatin.

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
trying every three days this time around. Will be patching up tonight post gym.

sleep with a teething baby has not bee all that great but i have been noticing more defination on my legs, actually begining to see seperation on my quads when i flex. Hard to say for waist, it could be slimming down, but the tape will tell for sure.

Very much lookign forward to hit the gym tonight to blow of some aggression on the weights.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
trying every three days this time around. Will be patching up tonight post gym.

sleep with a teething baby has not bee all that great but i have been noticing more defination on my legs, actually begining to see seperation on my quads when i flex. Hard to say for waist, it could be slimming down, but the tape will tell for sure.

Very much lookign forward to hit the gym tonight to blow of some aggression on the weights.
Kill it man! For sure you must be feeling some good things from it. It's pretty strong. ;)

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
maybe a mild effect on over all mood. hard to say. other than that in terms of "feel" I barely notice it. which in this case makes sense (as long as the fat is coming off :) )

makes sense my legs are the first place i am noticing the extra definiation, with last summers cut my calves cut up like crazy so i guess I am a legs first fat loss person? that or i its becuase naturally i have more lower body muscle mass? not complaining at all :)

Mmddyyyy

Awards
So, I just registered specifically to give my review of these patches. I emailed Steve at ageforce for the free 30 day trial on 4/16 after hearing about it on SHR. I was too late but they sent me some anyway. I sent the following email 5/17 and the reply was to post any results in this forum.
"I have a consistent training program and eat the same few meals for breakfast and lunch but eat a less stringent dinner with the family at night. I am about 19% bmi. I was half excited and half skeptical, but I have noticed improvement and would like to write a review. Where is the best place to do that?"
So, they were free, and this is my first (and probably only) post, but I really did notice an improvement with fat loss in my problematic upper thigh area. It did take about 2 weeks to notice anything. I am not a patient person so this was frustrating, but I get it. I put one on at night and used each patch for 2 nights. They stick well both nights but are definitely easier to remove after the second night. My diet is consistent and my training is crossfit 3x/week and strength 2x/week. I don't have the energy to try and get ripped, but I am somewhat lean and take pics to keep track of my body comp. My upper thighs and butt are the last places I lose fat, and I cannot attribute these changes to any dietary, activity, supplement (I only take cod liver oil and electrolytes) or sleep modifications.

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So, I just registered specifically to give my review of these patches. I emailed Steve at ageforce for the free 30 day trial on 4/16 after hearing about it on SHR. I was too late but they sent me some anyway. I sent the following email 5/17 and the reply was to post any results in this forum.
"I have a consistent training program and eat the same few meals for breakfast and lunch but eat a less stringent dinner with the family at night. I am about 19% bmi. I was half excited and half skeptical, but I have noticed improvement and would like to write a review. Where is the best place to do that?"
So, they were free, and this is my first (and probably only) post, but I really did notice an improvement with fat loss in my problematic upper thigh area. It did take about 2 weeks to notice anything. I am not a patient person so this was frustrating, but I get it. I put one on at night and used each patch for 2 nights. They stick well both nights but are definitely easier to remove after the second night. My diet is consistent and my training is crossfit 3x/week and strength 2x/week. I don't have the energy to try and get ripped, but I am somewhat lean and take pics to keep track of my body comp. My upper thighs and butt are the last places I lose fat, and I cannot attribute these changes to any dietary, activity, supplement (I only take cod liver oil and electrolytes) or sleep modifications.
Appreciate the feedback!

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
Weigh in results:
Up a pound but my waist is the same / slighty lower.

Moved to a patch EOD will see if this brings on any changes.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Weigh in results:
Up a pound but my waist is the same / slighty lower.

Moved to a patch EOD will see if this brings on any changes.

I use the weight loss patch EOD and I have noticed significant fat loss and recomposition. And I usually have a very hard time losing weight this far into a diet (and at this low bf, for me anyway...which isn't the leanest). And I'm not even on cycle.... (I usually have to cut only on cycle becuase I just end up losing heaps of strength and muscle whenever I cut off cycle.
I love this patch though lol.

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
Actually got a full night sleep last night. Kinda vivid or at least odd dreams. Spent the day moving stuff into a storage locker yesterday no soreness to speak of. :)

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
been rocking the patch EOD for almost a week now, hitting the gym tonight afterwork. looking forward to smashing some weights. I do feel like all in all I am getting stronger for the most part, even with the cutting back of rest times between sets i am still pushing more weight than i had. I may lose a rep or two in the last set that i might have been able to do if i was taking full breaks but really I am happy with the progression.

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
it could be coincidence, but from when i bumped up the dosing I am finding myself to be absolutely starving by the time I break my fast.. I am eating more (not junk cals) so we will see how this effects things. If i can recomp successfully when eating more than i had been I am not complaining at all :)

YYZgeddylee

YYZgeddylee

Awards
very interesting stuff.

sub'd

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
damn another week that i am up just about a pound and either slightly up or slightly down on my waist. two readings both a little one way or the other. guess i could say no change and be somewhat accurate

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
Thoughts so far my weight is up but my bf % is toughly the Dan or down slightly fascinating I want to say I am looking leaner in the mirror too.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Thoughts so far my weight is up but my bf % is toughly the Dan or down slightly fascinating I want to say I am looking leaner in the mirror too.

Nice.
So you liking the patches so far?
These look like a great alternative to some fat burner pill.

daft205

daft205

Awards
  • Established
Nice.
So you liking the patches so far?
These look like a great alternative to some fat burner pill.
Yeah that's what im thinking. I generally stay away from "fat burners" as I'm so sensitive to stims and just don't tolerate them well- but I could see these patches working out as a solid alternative for peope like myself.

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
so far for recomping yes i like them.. but for pure fat loss I don't see it yet. I am not eating much more than before and routine is more or less unchanged if anything i am doing more cardio.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Yeah that's what im thinking. I generally stay away from "fat burners" as I'm so sensitive to stims and just don't tolerate them well- but I could see these patches working out as a solid alternative for peope like myself.
Yeah. I admit I don't know too much about these patches. I will take a look @ them more throughly now. Maybe buy a box. Just waiting to see a little bit more feedback on how well they work.

daft205

daft205

Awards
  • Established
Yeah. I admit I don't know too much about these patches. I will take a look @ them more throughly now. Maybe buy a box. Just waiting to see a little bit more feedback on how well they work.
I hear ya. There's actually an improved version of these coming out later this month(new ingredient being added)- which I think will make them even more promising.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I hear ya. There's actually an improved version of these coming out later this month(new ingredient being added)- which I think will make them even more promising.
Yeah I was trying to guess the ingredient, couldn't.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds like its doing something good.

I actually notice a bit of revamping with it. Able to eat more while dropping fat.

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
Very odd dreams last night. Could be many things the patch plus a full night of sleep most likely.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very odd dreams last night. Could be many things the patch plus a full night of sleep most likely.

I'm gonna have to agree, my weight loss patches have been giving me some crazy dreams lol