Jay getting pumped with White Blood 2

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
Thanks to RenegadeRows and Controlled Labs for giving me this opportunity to log this amazing Preworkout! I'll be commenting on how I'm liking the product everyday that I work out. Subscribe and follow along.

Work out - I'll be taking 3 pills, approximately 45 minutes before, every work out.
Monday: Chest/Biceps
Tuesday: Quads/Hamstring
Wednesday: Off
Thursday: Shoulders/Traps
Friday: Back/Triceps
Saturday: Calves/Wild Card
Sunday: Off

The Facts:
White BLOOD 2™ : BEYOND NITRIC OXIDE

- Stimulant free formula
- Long lasting, intense pumps
- Reduce muscle soreness
- Improve mood and focus
- Mind blowing vascularity

Allicin and Ashwagandha are potent anti-oxidants that work together in our formula to support the immune system, improve mood and focus, support optimal testosterone levels and reduce muscle soreness, cortisol, and Interleukin-6, allowing for a MUCH more intense training session. As a bonus, Allicin may stimulate eNOS activity, increasing the nutrient capacity of the muscle cells during the critical anabolic window. Coenzyme Q10 (another potent anti-oxidant) was added to improve cell function and enhance exercise capacity (without stimulants)

Glycerol Monostearate (Glycerol esterified with stearic acid) is a unique hygroscopic compound that draws more fluid and nutrients into our muscle fascia, increasing cell volume to create a natural anabolic response. Efficiently absorbed and rapidly metabolized, glycerol is taken up by skeletal muscle (the uptake increases many fold during exercise) and a placebo controlled study revealed that subjects who had taken glycerol exercised significantly longer to fatigue. The osmotic and other benefits of glycerol may help to support increased protein synthesis, muscle mass, and long term growth.

Norvaline (Arginase inhibitor), Osthole, and Icariin (a PDE5 inhibitor and testosterone mimetic) work in synergy to provide longer lasting muscle "pumps", dramatic vascularity, and support optimal hormone levels for muscle growth.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
1st

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
2nd, kill it Jay

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm in. I feel like a stalker, sooo many logs

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
Took it for the first time today, decided to jump straight to 3 pills. I usually work out and then have lunch, and that was my plan for today. Bad idea, you definitely want to eat before you take this. This gave me a nice pump and made me more vascular but I felt like sh*t so thats all I can really comment on. I finished my work out and grabbed a bite to eat. Almost immediatiely I was feeling better. When I work out Monday I'm going to eat lunch, take my serving and then head to the gym so I can give it an accurate judgement. Today was a lame work out anyways since it was calves and traps for me today. Monday will be Chest/Biceps..

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Took it for the first time today, decided to jump straight to 3 pills. I usually work out and then have lunch, and that was my plan for today. Bad idea, you definitely want to eat before you take this. This gave me a nice pump and made me more vascular but I felt like sh*t so thats all I can really comment on. I finished my work out and grabbed a bite to eat. Almost immediatiely I was feeling better. When I work out Monday I'm going to eat lunch, take my serving and then head to the gym so I can give it an accurate judgement. Today was a lame work out anyways since it was calves and traps for me today. Monday will be Chest/Biceps..
I had a bad w/o 2day too

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I did not even know this products existence. It looks good and I'll be following. Any one know the percentage of Osthole in it?

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I did not even know this products existence. It looks good and I'll be following. Any one know the percentage of Osthole in it?
I don't.
Vasotropin is out two, but Controlled Labs delivers.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I'm innnn... DRINK lots of WATER with this product!!! The GMS in it will increase pump with more water!!!

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
2/13/12
I decided to take one pill to be safe. I ate around 40g of carbs(rice) with some chicken before and I felt fine. One pill doesn't do a whole lot but it is only 1/3 of the actual dose. I can definitely feel a good pump and a lifting mentality even at 1 pill.

2/14/12
Took two pills today with around the same amount of food beforehand. Seems like two can give a nice increase in vascularity. I started drinking more water than usual during my work out, my decision not because I had an increase in thirst, and that definitely made it even better. So far I think it has made a slight increase in the amount of time it takes me to hit fatigue.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Noticing any pumps?
Any sickness?

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
Noticing any pumps?
Any sickness?
My first day when I took 3 on an empty stomach it made me feel awful. However, I since I started eating rice and chicken before my work out I haven't had any problems. Definitely noticing some pumps, but they were definitely a lot better at 3 vs 2 or 1 pills.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Just an FYI for anyone using WB2:

If you encounter an nausea with the product, take it with carbs. It should take care of it no problem, and also increase your pump :)

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Just an FYI for anyone using WB2:

If you encounter an nausea with the product, take it with carbs. It should take care of it no problem, and also increase your pump :)
Tried that didn't help me.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Tried that didn't help me.
Start off with 1 tab, and gradually work your way up. My lifting partner got sick his first time with 1 tab, and now he worked his way up to 3 with no issues.

These pills are very strong for sure, if you get sick from 3 tablets, you WILL get results from 1 tablet alone (and no nausea)

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
Took 3 on Thursday, still too much for me and that was with carbs. I definitely like the effects at 3 minus the nausea. Took two today and that seems to be the sweet spot for me. The vascularity I get from this is insane, I wish I could handle ttaking 3 pills. My honest opinion so far is it does exactly what it claims to do. If I figure out a way for me to take 3 and not get nausea I'll let everybody know.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Glad your seeing better effects at 2

nokkT

Awards
Same. Glad to hear you're able to take it now. Two is better than nothing!

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
Yesterday(Tuesday) I tried to take 3 again and it was a success. The pumps and vascularity are awesome, you can definitely tell a difference going from 2 to 3 pills in that department. The mood doesn't really change for me after 2 pills but it still puts me in a 'get sh*t done' mood. My preworkout meal has been ~ 62c 22p & 4f which seems to be enough to keep the nausea away.

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
Nausea hadn't been an issue, I've been eating the same thing for lunch for the past two weeks. Randomly, even though I ate the same thing I've been eating PWO, it hit me again today. I definitely enjoy it when I don't get nausea. I'm seeing veins down my side(where the lats meet the obliques) post work-out. I'm not really any stronger than usual but I can keep my intensity up for a longer amount of time.

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
Used the last of my bottle today, and here's my opinion:

Pros - I felt like the time between sets could be reduced with the same amount of weight I would use with a longer break. I felt like I got a slight pump(size increase) during and for around an hour or two after my workout. I was more vascular and in a mood to workout normally.

Cons -
I was constantly nervous about taking it. Some days I would get terrible nausea and it would basically ruin my workout for the day. Having a carb loaded meal made the nausea less likely but it would still occur sometimes. It may just be me but that fear made me not enjoy the product as much as I could have.