Nimbus Nutrition Poseidon/poseidon NY/Blast review review

Wilpit

Wilpit

Awards
First and foremost I want to shout out Nimbus nutrition and AaronJP1 for the samples and the opportunity to review them.

I received 6 samples in total:
2 Poseidon night time
2 Poseidon
2 blast

I have decided to do a 2 day stack of all 3 products. I will be taking the Poseidon NT before bed, Poseidon in the morning, and the blast before my workouts. I will post my reactions and feelings of the products as I use them.

Note: I put "NY" in the forum title and I meant "NT". I couldn't figure out how to fix it from my iPhone app. So this is my disclaimer....I messed up.

Wilpit

Wilpit

Awards
Ok, I took my first sample about 20 minutes ago. I consumed one sample packet of Nimbus Nutrition Poseidon night time. The flavor was Georgia Peach and it tasted fine. It was more pleasurable than not. I am not a big peach guy but the flavor was not overpowering and it was not to sweet or tart. I mixed it with about 18oz of water so that probably diluted the taste a little. Directions stated to drink with 12-20 oz. I'm hoping the product doesn't work well enough to where I can't wake up to piss in the morning. Lol.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Ok, I took my first sample about 20 minutes ago. I consumed one sample packet of Nimbus Nutrition Poseidon night time. The flavor was Georgia Peach and it tasted fine. It was more pleasurable than not. I am not a big peach guy but the flavor was not overpowering and it was not to sweet or tart. I mixed it with about 18oz of water so that probably diluted the taste a little. Directions stated to drink with 12-20 oz. I'm hoping the product doesn't work well enough to where I can't wake up to piss in the morning. Lol.
In.
Enjoy your samples bud :)

extremenergy3

extremenergy3

Awards
  • Established
I like drinking my Poseidon NT with only 8oz of water! Personal preference really. And even when I drink it with more water, I don't need to get up in the middle of the night to pee. Hope that works out for you too! :p

Wilpit

Wilpit

Awards
So I used my first sample of the Poseidon NT. I was able to fall asleep with no problem. I took it about 30 min before bed. I am hit and miss when trying to fall asleep but last night was a hit. Not sure if Poseidon is to be credited. Well there are a couple things I do every night on a regular basis. 1. I wake to use the bathroom about two times a night and 2 I wake maybe 2-3 times a night but usually fall back to sleep quickly. Last Night I did not use the bathroom at all which is surprising due to having 18oz of water directly before bed and I only woke up once last night and fell back to sleep right away which is an improvement. When i woke up in the morning I felt as tired as I always do but I bounced out of it quickly, in about 10 min I was good. I usually have a real groggy morning for about the first 30 minutes. So feeling good after 5-10 min was def an improvement.

Wilpit

Wilpit

Awards
def interested in how the Poseidon works out for ya
Thanks man. So far so good. Only 2 days worth of samples so I prob won't get the full affects of it. But I'm looking
Forward to what changes I do recognize in these two days.

Wilpit

Wilpit

Awards
I like drinking my Poseidon NT with only 8oz of water! Personal preference really. And even when I drink it with more water, I don't need to get up in the middle of the night to pee. Hope that works out for you too! :p
I think I may try the 8oz. I want to get the full taste of the product without diluting it. And surprisingly enough i didn't have to pee at night, must be the hydration effect.

Wilpit

Wilpit

Awards
This morning I woke up and about 30 min after my morning protein shake I consumed the Sample packet of Poseidon mystic raspberry. I mixed this with 18 0z of water. The taste was good and enjoyable.
I liked it better then the peach. I am going to start mixing the Samples with less water so It can have a stronger flavor. It has been about 3 hours since I have taken the poseidon. I feel good and starting to feel better as day goes on. I'll report more later this afternoon and after work.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I think I may try the 8oz. I want to get the full taste of the product without diluting it. And surprisingly enough i didn't have to pee at night, must be the hydration effect.
Awsome man glad you are enjoying it!

nimbustim

Board Sponsor
Awards
Awesome reviews so far.

I personally do 10-12oz of water and I stick mine in the freezer for about 15 minutes....to me this is the best way. Try the freezer trick.

Unfortunately Poseidon Night Time does not really fully kick in until about a week or so in, so take these samples with a grain of salt. Check AE14's log to see what I'm saying.

Wilpit

Wilpit

Awards
Awesome reviews so far.

I personally do 10-12oz of water and I stick mine in the freezer for about 15 minutes....to me this is the best way. Try the freezer trick.

Unfortunately Poseidon Night Time does not really fully kick in until about a week or so in, so take these samples with a grain of salt. Check AE14's log to see what I'm saying.
I'll check that log out. And I actually have been mixing my samples up with cold water but no ice so I am sure the cold water will make it better. I'll try the freezer tonight. And I figured the night time Poseidon would take sometime for benefits to kick in.

Wilpit

Wilpit

Awards
So it's a little after 2pm and I have been up since 6am. I am new to working daylight hours so usually drag in the mornings. I have not had an increase of energy this morning with the Poseidon but I have felt "fresh" throughout the day. So I am thinking this probably goes along with the mental focus portion of the supplement. I'm feeling good and can't wait to take the blast for my chest day today. That's in a about an hour or so.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
So it's a little after 2pm and I have been up since 6am. I am new to working daylight hours so usually drag in the mornings. I have not had an increase of energy this morning with the Poseidon but I have felt "fresh" throughout the day. So I am thinking this probably goes along with the mental focus portion of the supplement. I'm feeling good and can't wait to take the blast for my chest day today. That's in a about an hour or so.
Glad to see the positive effects.
Good job with the review.

:thumbsup:

Wilpit

Wilpit

Awards
Ok. So my workday ended and was feeling good and excited to take the blast. I took the blast 20 min before my workout and was not immediately impressed. I have taken a couple ore workouts and I have only like jack3d and I think the reason for
This is because it gives me that tingling feeling through my body after taking it. I did not get this reaction with Blast. But the absence of this feeling doesn't mean that it doesn't work. I would also like to ad that when taking jack3d I always take 3 scoops and I had only one sample of the Blast and couldn't up the intake due to a lack thereof. So I start my chest workout and my lifts are average for what I "usually"do. But here is the thing, I have been losing weight and taking in very low carbs lately and this has recently diminished my strength. Today before my lift session the only carbs I had were from broccoli. My last chest day I was very upset because I was struggling with 305 and didn't even attempt 315. Today I got 305 for 4 and go the 315 for 2 but should have gotten 3. This is def an improvement since my last
Chest day. My total lift and cardio session was 2 hours an 30 min long. This is a long session and I maintained energy throughout and didn't crash at any point through my session. I Would be interested to see how I react to a higher dose of Blast.
Overall I would say that it did give me energy and strength today. It was
a definite improvement from my last chest day.

Also, the blast was Georgia peach and I mixed it with 8oz water instead of 18. The taste was way better. I used water fountain water so it wasn't that cold. Im sure when I actually use cold water it
Would be even better.

Chest and ab day
Warmed up with 17 min of cardio.

Flat barbell bench
135x225
225x15
250x12
275x6
305x4
315x2 should have went for 3rd

Dumbbell incline press
90x15
100x12
110x7
120x3
80x12
60x10

Dumbbell pullovers
100x115
110x12
120x 8

Iso-lateral decline press machine
95x40
185x 40
275x27
325x12

Cable crossover high start position
30x20
35x15
42.5x12
50x10
Cable crossover mid start position
35x15
42.5x10
50x6
Cable crossover low start position
25x15
30x12
35x6

30 min of weighted ab work followed the chest day. Then I finished with 20 min of cardio.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Yeah I think Blast needs a good 2 scoops :)!

titanman31

titanman31

Awards
I am getting ready to start my log I love this stuff!

nimbustim

Board Sponsor
Awards
Blast is not a heavy stimmed product......at only 80mg per serving. I personally love Blast for cardiovascular sessions and as a replacement for coffee at work.

Wilpit

Wilpit

Awards
Blast is not a heavy stimmed product......at only 80mg per serving. I personally love Blast for cardiovascular sessions and as a replacement for coffee at work.
I started my workout with 17 min of cardio just as a warmup and I kept the pace at 7mph and achieved a really good sweat. I had energy to go longer which I usually would if i felt good but I wanted to preserve energy to see how the blast worked for my lifts. So I would agree with it being a good assistant for cardio.

Wilpit

Wilpit

Awards
Heading to bed soon and just finished my second and last sample of Poseidon night time. The flavor was southern cherry. Southern cherry was good but reminded me kind of like a medicine taste. Maybe it's from all the cherry flavored medicines I consumed as a kid lol. The flavor was not nasty at all and didn't make me cringe or anything. It could be easily consumes but I grade the taste at just ok. I mixed it with 8oz of ice cold water. I'll update on my nights sleep someone tomorrow morn.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Heading to bed soon and just finished my second and last sample of Poseidon night time. The flavor was southern cherry. Southern cherry was good but reminded me kind of like a medicine taste. Maybe it's from all the cherry flavored medicines I consumed as a kid lol. The flavor was not nasty at all and didn't make me cringe or anything. It could be easily consumes but I grade the taste at just ok. I mixed it with 8oz of ice cold water. I'll update on my nights sleep someone tomorrow morn.
Cool man.
Yeah I mixed 2 scoops of peach with my grape storm then hit the gym, taste was pretty good.

Wilpit

Wilpit

Awards
Last night sleep was fine. I did wake to urinate in the middle of the night which is very usual. But what was unusual for me is that I woke up a second time last night and was sweating a decent amount and I had no blanket on my body and I didn't feel like the room was warm at all. Not sure what that is all about. I wasn't uncomfortable last night sleeping and I didn't feel hot at all but I did sweat and get my sheets wet. I also had another quick turnaround in the morning. Within 5 minutes of rising I was awake and more alert, no grogginess.

Wilpit

Wilpit

Awards
Well I took the Poseidon early this morning. The flavor was island kiwi. This flavor was good. Mixed with 8oz of cold water. It was better, in my opinion, then the peach, cherry, and raspberry. It had a tropical flavor but was not overpowering in taste, it was a good combination of sweet and tart. I only used Poseidon twice but I think it has shown good results. Like i have stated before I am new to working in the morning and lately the morning shift has been killing me. I am always tired and groggy. The last two days I have been feeling good at work, alert, and refreshed. I dont have a burst of energy I just feel good like as if I didn't just wake up. I'll be trying the blast for the second time in a little while. I'll post my results later.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Glad to see u been feeling good.
Think the Poseidon is helping?

Wilpit

Wilpit

Awards
Glad to see u been feeling good.
Think the Poseidon is helping?
I def think the Poseidon is helping. I usually feel bombed and depleted in the mornings during work. But these last two days I have been feeling good, feeling normal and not a zombie. It's not like I have a lot of energy from let's say tons of coffee but more like I'm just alert. Relaxed,
And feeling good. I enjoyed the Poseidon the most of all three products.

Wilpit

Wilpit

Awards
Now I took the Blast about 20 min before my workout. I didn't feel any physical effects from it like jitters or tingling in my skin. I started with 20 min cardio. Cardio felt strong and I acquired a good sweat. I started my back workout and it went well. I haven't Deadlifted in a couple weeks and the session went good. I haven't gone heavy in a while but was able to go pretty heavy. I kept all my weight heavy for this workout and had
Energy to keep my weight up throughout my workout. I didn't feel any type of crazy aggressive jacked feeling from the blast but it was evident that it worked as a energy source Due to having strong energy with no crash throughout my 2 hour 15 minute workout. I enjoyed the blast as a pre but subconsciously I love the tingling and jittery feelings that come with high stim pre workout supps. But I would say the blast def
Works and improved my workout in the area of keeping a strong consistent-heavy lifting session.

Note: flavor was Georgia peach.
It was mixed with 8oz water and it tasted pretty good. I think the blast Georgia peach has a better taste Then the Poseidon Georgia peaches'. It had more of a natural peach taste rather then the candy peach taste. That's the best I can describe it. Also want to add that all three products and all flavors mixed very well and left no sediment in my shakers.

Started with 20 min cardio

90 pulls ups 9 sets of 10 3 different grip positions

Close grip neutral lat pull downs
90x15
120x15
150x12
180x8
200(entire rack)x8

Deadlift (should have went a little heavier but lower back and right trap bothering me)
135x15
225x12
315x10
405x6
455x3

One arm barbell row(against corner like t bar row)
100x15
125x12
150x10
175x8
200x6

Barbell T bar row
200x15
225x12
250x10
275x6

Wide grip lat pull downs
140x15
170x12
200x10
240x10
275x7 (entire rack plus 25)

Low pulley
120x15
170x12
210x10
250(entire rack)x10

Ended with 20 min cardio

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I def think the Poseidon is helping. I usually feel bombed and depleted in the mornings during work. But these last two days I have been feeling good, feeling normal and not a zombie. It's not like I have a lot of energy from let's say tons of coffee but more like I'm just alert. Relaxed,
And feeling good. I enjoyed the Poseidon the most of all three products.
Def good to hear.
You're doing a great job in here to BTW!

Wilpit

Wilpit

Awards
Final review and thoughts:

Poseidon NT: I would have to say that this product can not be properly reviewed due to only having two nights use of it. I will say that when I did wake from my sleep I felt better and my body "woke up" faster. I would be interested in seeing how it works for me with long usage.

Poseidon: absolutely loved this product,
Best of all three, for me, in my opinion. It kept me alert during my work days and kept me feeling "fresh". I felt more like a regular person on this rather then a zombie.

Blast: I am psychologically biased when it
Comes to this product. I like high stim pre workouts. I like the physical jitters and tingling that comes along with them. Blast does not offer those physical reactions. But I will say that the product definitely worked for me. I lifted as heavy as I always do and in some cases heavier and I had high energy that lasted for my entire 2.5 hour workouts. These are high intensity workouts where I usually feel faint after. But I felt good throughout my workouts while on blast and it offered no crash. I just personally prefer the physical sides of high stim pre's, it's a foolish mental
Thing.

All products mixed well and left no sediment behind in my shaker. All flavors were enjoyable and non were nasty. The island kiwi was the best followed by mystic raspberry, Georgia peach,
And then southern cherry. I could drink either flavor without a problem any time of day. No taste issues whatsoever.

I want to conclude this mini log and review by thanking nimbus nutrition and aaronjp1 for the opportunity. Can't wait for future promos and products.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Nice solid honest reviews that appreciate.
Glad u enjoyed the products and we look foward to your business in the future.

Wilpit

Wilpit

Awards
Nice solid honest reviews that appreciate.
Glad u enjoyed the products and we look foward to your business in the future.
Yeah man. I will be checking out some Poseidon in the future I'm sure.