Breakin Buds personal records 90days of HGHPro (Sponsered log)

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
I am glad to have been chosen for the chance to log HGHPro for 90days. This is going to be an amazing transformation for me. I have newly entered the realm of bodybuilding and have been trying many different supplements to figure out what works for me.

I am 33 yrs. old, 177lbs, have an active job, at the gym 4-5days a week and have a family that also keeps me busy. I do not extreme diet, however i do eat decent size portions and try to maintain a healthy split. My current supplements are GlycoBol, HyperFX, Maca extract, and 2 weeks left of eat Smart protein. I have a few supplements on the way, multivitamin, D-stunner, ergopump and ergo burn, RecoverPro, and maybe some other stuff i dont know yet.

My daily workout schedule is 530am Wed.-Friday, Saturday and Sunday varies because the wife and I go to the gym at seperate times. I do not eat before workouts but I have been wanting to. I find it hard to get up that much earlier to eat but it may be a necessity in order for me to gain some size while using HGHPro. I will be needing all the advice and help I can get becauseI am like a Sponge and need to soak up all the information I can to obtain a muscular build.

Tonight I am going to take the first of many caps. I will post some before, during and after pics of body and weight. Again I have been working out and do know many of the names of exercises but some .....well I may confuse you and myself trying to explain. My updats will be mostly at night I will post my workouts after I do them if my phone doesn't lock up while posting (there is a mobile version I wil be trying so I can post better)

THANKS AGAIN TO AI SPORTS FOR THIS AND I WILL ROCK OUT WITH MY........

MTAC

MTAC

Awards
IM in there like swim wear ( no homo) lol

mxer657

mxer657

Awards
in for the fun bro. If you have any questions, hit me up. I just finished my 4 week cycle. Gained 8+lbs

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Sounds good glad you two are aboard.

Up and ready to go... Sleep last night was good. My daughter woke me up 2 times and I had to go and tuck her in, I think I may have been sleep walking..hahahha. I took full dose, 4 caps, last night at 815 with 2 3Z. I still went straight to sleep.. I did wake up at 545 and layed in bed for 15min beforeI got up. I am covering on call for one of the guys at work right now, glad I didn't get called out last night because I am able to go kill it in the gym today! I will be posting my pic after working out so it will be a swole one. I have some progress pics already on my body space from last week, I also need to grab the scale and check that too....just to make sure I am still around 177 just soI can document as much as possible.

630am 1 Scoop BSN HyperFX blue raz<----- this stuff is starting to grow on me!
Intra Infinite Labs Infinite Force grape<-----gotten better since I changed my pre

I didn't want to promote other products but I think it is important to know everything I am ingesting in order to have an acurate account of progress. I will be changeing several supplements throughout due to availibility

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
superset
Bent over close grip rows +frog kicks
1x7@45
1x50 frog kick
1x12@45
1x50 frog kick
2x12@90

superset
bb rows + db shrugs
1x12@95 + 1x20@40
1x12@95 + 1x20 @40
1x12@105 + 1x20@45
1x12@105+ 1x20@45

lat pull down staggerd
1x15@100
1x15@120
1x10@140
1x6@160<----reg pull down could not stagger

row machine
1x10@100

chinup
1x10 bodyweight

wide grip seated row
1x10@130
1x10@145

close grip rows
1x10@120
1x10@140
1x8@160
1x12@100

wide grip pullup w/50lb assit
1x10

superset cunch and gironda dips
2x50 feet flat &feet on bar + 1x20 dips
1x50 feet in air 1x25 each side +1x20 dip
1x50 feet on bar,1x50 feet flat + 1x20 dips

I hit those 1 sets because I was waiting for certain equipment

after workout 2 GlycoBol, 1maca extract, 1 shake with banana, greek yogurt, peanut butter ice and milk.
breakfast 100cal bagel thing 1.5, egg cheese

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
What up man?
How many bottles of glycobol do you have left?

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alright, lets get this thing rolling!

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
I will be needing help with the stacking of all the suplements once I get them... I heard that it maybe more benificial for me if I one scoop of recoverpro with my hghpro at night? Also with the GlycoBol I am going to be doing 2 after workout and the 1lunch and 1 dinner. On off days I am going to only do 1/1/1... I am going to spread out the Glycobol a little becauseI don't want it to decrease the effectiveness of the HGHPro... does that sound right either?

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
I am in on this one!

Very nice already!

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
O snap I am in this. I am confident hghpro helps a lot with recovery, deeper sleep, better growth hormone output and overall muscle gains and health

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Checked weight this morning I am at an even 177lbs. Last night 2 caps 3Z and 4caps HGHPro, another amazing nights rest. Went to bed a little late but still woke up feeling good. I wasn't sore at all from the day before, which was nice. I didn't kill it yesterday just a good workout. I did switch up the GlycoBol to 2morning/1lunch/1dinner.

Morning took my pre,mixed intra and worked out right after hitting the store for some couponing madness. After workout had me 2Glycobol with a proteinshake mixed with blueberries,blackberries,banana, greek yogurt and OJ. Breakfast was two instant oatmeal around 60 carbs.

45min at gym

decline db press
1x12@35
1x12@45
1x12@55

incline curl to press
1x12@30
1x12@25
1x12@20

incline db fly
1x12@20
1x12@25
1x12@30

bench press close grip
1x20@95
1x15@115
1x10@135

dips and cunch superset

1x10 + 50feet flat +50 in air
1x15 + 100 feet on bar
1x20 + 50 feet flat + 50 bar

I also threw inbetween the beginning sets 6x30 frog kicks

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
See u like those frog kicks you're always doing em lol :thumbsup:

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
See u like those frog kicks you're always doing em lol :thumbsup:
Well since I have stopped doing as much running cardio I need something in between to keep that heart rate up! If I am sweating the I am workin! BTW why you want to know about the GlycoBol?

Dinner tonight was Salmon, spinach, rice and beans... good stuff. Still wondering about taking Glycobol at night 2hours or so beforeI take my HGHPro. Does anyone see any problem with doing to caps at night? didnt want to take away from the HGHPro. I just know its better to have the largest carb meal with Glycobol, to help dispurse the most at once... right?

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Well since I have stopped doing as much running cardio I need something in between to keep that heart rate up! If I am sweating the I am workin! BTW why you want to know about the GlycoBol?

Dinner tonight was Salmon, spinach, rice and beans... good stuff. Still wondering about taking Glycobol at night 2hours or so beforeI take my HGHPro. Does anyone see any problem with doing to caps at night? didnt want to take away from the HGHPro. I just know its better to have the largest carb meal with Glycobol, to help dispurse the most at once... right?
I just asked about glycobol cause it seems like you been running it for ever that's all :)

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Yeah, I had two bottles... I asked about using the second and everyone said there shouldn't be any issues, There is alot of caps in those bottles. when I started using it i was only doing 2 caps a day.... a couple of days during switching or experimanting when my best time to use it... i would miss a dose or two. I also have been questioning the use of GlycoBol with HGHPro and I am thinking I am going to slow up and probably only take GlycoBol once a day, right after workout to assit.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im subbed in for this! Enjoy the HGHpro man! I love it.

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Off day today and tomorrow. I am going to come up with some Q&A for everyone in here. Feel free to post questions for me personally or if you have supplement questions post them and I am sure an AI Rep or sponsered Athlete will help. AI Sports has a lot of good products and it would be nice to know how to incorperate each into a bodybuilding lifestyle!

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
UPDATE ON STACK

Ok stuff came in here is how it is going to work starting Wed. 12/7
Let me know what you think

Pre- D-Stunner
intra- recoverpro
post- infinite force(almost gone)
protein- eat smart double vanilla
mutlivitamin- force factor brand
maca extract(almost gone)
Glycobol (1/2 bottle left)
HGHPro (88 days left hahahahaa)

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Ok I am ready for tomorrow, got me some supplement backup and should be ready to get it done.

I was reading up on some stuff and I guess I need to be taking more Vit-c to counter act the DOMS. I will be have many more sore days I am sure. I also confused my self enough to say the hell with not taking Glycobol. I am on the 2/2 schedule again and I aint changing til its gone. I am playing with it too much and just need to finish it and move on... it aint gonna last forever!

workout tomorrow will be with out oats. Thursday I will debate it, I want to starting eating a little bit of something beforeI work out so I can grow a little more! I guess getting up a hour before working out will be on.... uuuuggghhhh I was liking the extra 30min sleep... ohh well my body needs to grow!

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Sombody hungry?
2 lbs ground meat (I've used beef, turkey, and combinations)
1/4 heaping cup chopped celery
1/4 heaping cup mushroom, diced
1/4 cup oatmeal
1/4 cup finely chopped onion or 1 tbsp dehydrated onion flakes
2 cloves garlic, minced, or 1 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp dry mustard powder
1 tsp dried thyme
1 tsp dried sage
1/2 tsp black pepper
2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
2 tsp salt
2 egg whites
1/4 cup water
Directions:

Preheat oven at 325 degrees.
Spray 2 muffin tins with nonstick spray or oil.
Mix all ingredients in a bowl (using your hands works best).
Cook at 325 degrees for 22 minutes.

This recipe makes about two dozen turkey muffins. They're great to take to work for lunch and can be combined with salad, quinoa, brown rice, or veggies for an easy and healthy dinner.

Three muffins make one serving. Each serving contains 2 grams of carbs, 2 grams of fiber, 30 grams of protein, and 263 calories.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Sombody hungry?
2 lbs ground meat (I've used beef, turkey, and combinations)
1/4 heaping cup chopped celery
1/4 heaping cup mushroom, diced
1/4 cup oatmeal
1/4 cup finely chopped onion or 1 tbsp dehydrated onion flakes
2 cloves garlic, minced, or 1 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp dry mustard powder
1 tsp dried thyme
1 tsp dried sage
1/2 tsp black pepper
2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
2 tsp salt
2 egg whites
1/4 cup water
Directions:

Preheat oven at 325 degrees.
Spray 2 muffin tins with nonstick spray or oil.
Mix all ingredients in a bowl (using your hands works best).
Cook at 325 degrees for 22 minutes.

This recipe makes about two dozen turkey muffins. They're great to take to work for lunch and can be combined with salad, quinoa, brown rice, or veggies for an easy and healthy dinner.

Three muffins make one serving. Each serving contains 2 grams of carbs, 2 grams of fiber, 30 grams of protein, and 263 calories.
Chef BudMan!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Great sleep and refreshed yo.... morning time is good

I am enjoying these restful nights...man I thought 3z was good, HGHPro really helps. I am mixing the two tonight. 2caps 3z and 4 caps HGHPro, ita funny when I took ZMA I had RLS ... I know 3Zis simular but the dosig must be a little different.

superset
DB incline press 85 or 80 degree + incline curl
1x20@20lb + 1x20@20
1x18@25 + 1x12@25
1x16@30 + 1x12@30
1x14@35
1x12@40
1x10@45
3x30 frog kicks in there somewhere

superset
db shoulder press 90degree + curl/reverse curl
1x20@15 + 1x12@15
1x12@15 + 1x12@15
1x12@20 + 1x12@20
1x20@20 + 1x12@20
15lb DB side to side
3x30 frogkicks
those two thrown in just to get heart rate up

superset
behind back shrug + clean shrugs
3x20@105 + 3x20@105

tri pull down straight bar
1x20@40
1x20@50
1x10@60
1x20@40

great thing I took D-stunner, 1 scoop, and feel great still. I have no jitters, no stomach upset still have energy. I am not crazy about anything fruit punch, however flavor was good, mixing concerns but I think the packaging had some issues(already sent pm to Rep to clarify if it is something to factor in), focus was there for the workout but still had worried for friends wife so intensity wasn't there(which is another question if packaging effected this).

drank recoverpro during workout, 2 Glycobol right after workout. multivitamin and maca extract with breakfast. Breakfast = 1 whole wheat bagel w/ peanut butter, 1 protein shake 19g, 3/4 cup cottage cheese with blueberries and blackberries. Lunch to day wholewheat mac and cheese and two servings of tuna (one can)26protein. I forgot a snack...nevermind just saw the snack.. homemade beef jerky (sirloin), before lunch this will be consumed.

BAD NEWS, I will have to go out and buy my own scale. I am giving my job my two weeks notice tomorrow. My friend got me hooked up at his job so I will be switching. Its funny 7.5 years ago I started a job on Dec. 27..... wonder if it will happen again?

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Looks like I am getting a gift card for christmas from my wifes family..... So I need to add calories and protein to my diet... how else but with some protein powders.... nowI just need to get the most bang for the buck .. and something that will put on some size.... I saw body fotress but the suger is crazy. I like ON but I dont know... I w=might just go back to Vitamin shoppe and get their brand. any suggestins? and I should have enough left over to use that 30% off at AI!

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
I would suggest buying a plain whey protein powder 5 lbs for like 30 bucks you can find online or in a store. Buy some oats and buy a mini blender... milk + oats + whey in mini blender = 600+ healthy calories that you can drink in a few minutes.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I would suggest buying a plain whey protein powder 5 lbs for like 30 bucks you can find online or in a store. Buy some oats and buy a mini blender... milk + oats + whey in mini blender = 600+ healthy calories that you can drink in a few minutes.
Personally I like MHP Up Your Mass :)

Bud what type of work are you going to be doing now? Better hours & Pay?

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Same pay, little better hours and going to be working the service. Repair on dishwashers, gas equipments, steam, slicers, mixers... anything in the commmercial kitchen. I am bringing my HVAC skills to the table and hopefully be doing some cooler work reachins and freezers. My friend works there and they are a very good company he has been making some great money and been there 5 yrs+ I have been at my job 2.5...and before that I was a Property ops supervisor at a country club 5.5yrs. money aint getting up fast enough but I hope this time I get payed!

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards

I like where this is going!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
His idea is great, using real food with an inexpensive protein.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looks like I am getting a gift card for christmas from my wifes family..... So I need to add calories and protein to my diet... how else but with some protein powders.... nowI just need to get the most bang for the buck .. and something that will put on some size.... I saw body fotress but the suger is crazy. I like ON but I dont know... I w=might just go back to Vitamin shoppe and get their brand. any suggestins? and I should have enough left over to use that 30% off at AI!
buy 5lbs of the cheapest whey you can find, and 5lbs of maltodextrin and do it yourself.

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Another nights rest done right! HGHPro and 3z mixin seems to do wonders. I need to get to bed earlier and see how long I can sleep! Wife shafted me she want to go in the morning so ohhh well.. gotta give her a turn!

superset
low row + vbar tri pulldown
1x20@100 + 1x20@50
1x18@120 + 1x18@60
1x16@ 140 + 1x16@70
1x14@160 + 1x2@85/1x20@50

reverse grip bb bentover row
4x12@95
6x30 frogkicks

standing tri extension
3x20@35lb db

db rows
3x10 l/r @ 50lb

preacher curls

3x20 @bar+20

D-Stunner for pre, recoverpro during, 2glycobol after, breakfast time had a maca extract and multivitamin.
cut it a little short, had to get into work before boss to prep for me giving him my 2 week notice. so hopefully (new company dropped the ball on this one) i start new job Dec. 28.... they forgot to mention I may have to wait til the Jan. 3rd (would have been good to know this before I told my boss I quit, I figured me emailing him that I was going to give my 2 week notice...hekd be able to do the math.)

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Still good sleeps 4HGHPro = 1 serving. Rested and ready!

Didn't think I was going to gym but woke up at 330 ready, took pre 400 gym 430.
Back extension machine and crunches
1x20@170
1x50 feet in air + 1x50 feet on bar
1x20 @ 190
1x50 feet in air + 1x50 feet on bar
1x20@210

Deadlifts
1x18@145
1x50 side to side w/20lb db
1x30 frogkicks
1x14@195 dead lift
1x50 side to side w/20lb db
1x30 frogkicks
1x8@245 deadlift
1x50 side to side 20lb db
1x30 frogkicks

1x12@120 lowrow
1x10 @100 lat pul down
1x12 @ 120 low row
1x10@ 100 lt pull down
1x12 @120 low row
1x10 @ 100 lat pull down

Right when I got home took 2 GLycobol with 1/2 cup cottage cheese, black berries, protein powder and oj smoothie.
Shower then two wheat sandwich thins with natural pb, bowl of oat meal, 1multi, 1 maca extract

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Funny how much people appiciate you when your gone/leaving. Its crazy if I mean that much to you then fight for me to stay, instead all I get is "gotta do whatcha gotta do". So I will be missed at my old job, hello new career. will be doing resturant equipment service, with the hopes that they move into refrigeration. so far everything looks good, on paper! so Dec. 28th will be my first day at new place....can't wait. Sucks, not going to be working with these couple of great guys here....in the future I hope!

Had to edit for one reason... I have been asking for a raise for over 3 months.... and a day after I tell my boss I am leaving he offers me 2 more dollars an hour... what an ass

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Heres a question if I use an intra other than recover pro should I drink recover pro at night with my HGHPro... to get a better lasting effect?

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
I have heard taking either protein or bcaas before sleep with hghpro should lead to a further increase in growth hormone levels. Adding the bcaas could be worth a shot.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I have heard taking either protein or bcaas before sleep with hghpro should lead to a further increase in growth hormone levels. Adding the bcaas could be worth a shot.
I have to do my research on BCAAs cause I'm not quite sure if I understand them.
They are the molecules of protein correct? (they makeup protein?)

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
I have to do my research on BCAAs cause I'm not quite sure if I understand them.
They are the molecules of protein correct? (they makeup protein?)
Yeah out of the 20 amino acids that our genes code for BCAAs are 3 amino acids: leucine, isoleucine, and valine. Most of the research focuses around leucine.

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Had a great workout saturady and still feeling those lower abs a burning! Woke up this morning and crick in the neck... gots to turn my whole body to look behind....really sucks. It is my scheduled two days off working out so rest and relaxation... not yet still got to get coupons and grocery list together for wife tomorrow. Hooked my self up with Omegas...75 pill count cost me -$7.00 they paid me to take them so awesome getting more tomorrow. They were 9.99 each I had a 3-7.00off and 1 5.00 off ...when I buy 3 get a 10 visa gift card. hahahaha I am so good!

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
I have been really do good with the chest, focusing on single groups is better. I still need to get a shoulder routine that I will follow. My arms I am working tomorrow and probably legs friday, back sat and sun chest or shoulders. I should be just about recovered from legs by Sunday if not I have Monday and Tuesday off.

Today I ate a bowl of Chex 30min before preworkout supp. then off to gym, took extra .5 scoop just to make sure.

Back extension machine and crunches
20@170 + 75 crunch feet in air
20@190 + 75 crunch feet on ground
20@210 + 75 crunch feet on bar

bench press + frog kicks
12@135 close grip + 30 frogkicks
12@135 wide grip+ 30 frogkicks
12@135 close grip + 30 frogkicks
12@135 wide grip+ 30 frogkicks
12@135 close grip
10@135 wide grip

decline db bench
12@40
12@50
12@ 60

1x20Gironda dips + 10 leg raise
1x20Gironda dips + 10 leg raise

Really wanted to push for more but couldn't due to time. Tomorrow should be better I dont have to be at work meeting til 8am. The HGHPro is really making an impact on my sleeping habits, I am really able to focus during work. I am not as mentally tired and my body feels good. I have noticed that the days I do not workout I am a bit lazy, almost like I am in slow motion...or better yet sleeping. I really need to use energy the days after taking HGHPRO maybe the HG wanting to be unleashed... and by not allowing the beast to come out it is revitalizing waitaing for that one moment

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
I forgot to post last night

The HGHPro supplied by AI Sports is not a magical pill, but has some very good ideas behind it. The rest that it helps provide is very nice in its own, the extra rest/ deeper rest makes for better and faster recovery which in turn builds strong muscle! The mix that supports the HG in your system could very well be stimulated by the mix the was formulated. I have enjoyed everybit of what I explained and will be further researching how each different ingredient could benifit.

Mucuna Pruriens
Traditionally, M. pruriens has a sexual function improving effect in rats.[4] It is used in Ayurvedic medicine.

The plant and its extracts have been long used in tribal communities as a toxin antagonist for various snakebites. Research on its effects against Naja (Cobra),[5] Echis (Saw scaled viper),[6] Calloselasma (Malayan Pit viper) and Bangarus (Krait) [7] have shown that it has potential use in the prophylactic treatment of snakebites.

M. pruriens seeds have also been found to have antidepressant properties in cases of depressive neurosis when consumed.[8] and formulations of the seed powder have shown promise in the management and treatment of Parkinson disease.[9]

Dried leaves of M. pruriens are sometimes smoked.[1] The herb contains L-DOPA, a precursor to the neurotransmitter dopamine. The L-DOPA content increases when extracts are prepared. L-DOPA converts into dopamine, an important brain chemical involved in mood, sexuality, and movement

I would have to agree with some of this! I have never been bitten by a venomous snake so I can't vouch for that one. I am happy to see this one helps with Parkinsons.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LOL @ snake bites.

Thanks for the very informative update(s).

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
LOL @ snake bites.

Thanks for the very informative update(s).
I try to help myself understand what I am taking, I think the only thing I would really like to know are the exact mixtures of each substance so I can see how much more or less of that one would help in other ways. also your email is..... what. PM me if you cant post is here. My cousin she is getting into the rhelm a little and sees my face book and wanted advice from me on proteins, I told here there is much more than just proteins. I wanted her to get a sample pack from you guys so she can try the recover pro... to help her eliminate some of the sugars she is consuming using sports drinks. I like the natural side of your products and since she is huggin trees...its just a good fit

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's my username at hotmail dot com

We'll definitely hook her up!

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
cool. I will let you know what she thinks. I hope I can convince her to give a forum a shot. Always good info to read on!

BTW very cool promo running on facebook, you guys are always thinking of something. 12 days of christmas.. whadda bout 9day of chaunakka hahaha candle burns

Maybe call it

HOLIDAY HOOOOPLAH

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Little more good stuff.... fountain of youth...hahahah

Shilajit
In Russia and India Mumijo / Shilajit has been the subject of scientific research since the early '50s. Claims attributed to Shilajit / Mumijo were investigated with scientific methods. So far the following claims were confirmed in laboratory conditions, in general by using mouse models:

• Anti-inflammatory (e.g. arthritis, rheumatism) [10]

• Dispels pain [10]

• Anti-ulcer [11][12]

• Anti-anxiety, anti-stress [12][13]

• Smart drug (nootropic effect) [14][13]

• Anti-aging (both mental and physical) [15][14]

On the territory of the former USSR medical preparations based on Mumijo (Shilajit) are still being sold[16][17] further developed and investigated.[18] In India supplements based on Shilajit are also very popular, mainly due to its assumed effect on male impotence en premature ejaculation.

Only one concern:The export of this and other Ayurvedic supplements to the West has been restricted recently, due to a reported contamination with heavy metals