SuppJudge's 2011 N2BM,RLS and PES Super Natty Stack!!

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys. How is everyone. I just started my Natty stack three days ago, so here it is. I will log this here and at N2BM.

SUPPLEMENTS

Weeks 1 to 8

PES Anebeta (4 caps spread throughout the day)
RLS Phytoserms 347 (at least one cap a day, maybe up it to two, not sure)
Creatine/Beta Alinine Combo applied once a day
N2BM N2KTS, one scoop preworkout
N2BM DAA Powder one scoop preworkout (weeks one to four only)

Weeks 4 to 8 I will throw in

N2Burn as directed'

I will add HcGenerate into this mix at week four and drop the DAA. I will run HcGenerate at 5 caps a day. And I also have some Ecdy that I might use.

If you have any suggestions, additions, or changes that you think would make this cycle better, please let me know. Thank you.

My training consists of the following

I train BJJ three to four days a week for an hour, so I add this into my overall cardio. I also utilize the recumbant bike and the treadmill as well.

I train with weights four days a week. Right now I am training more of a bodybuilding style rather then my usual Powerlifting and strongman lifts, ie, I will being doing medium weight 65 percent of my max for more reps. I have to do this as I had major surgery this year and I also had a hernia repair a few months back so I have to lay off the heavy weight I am used to training with until January or so.

My overall goal is to get back in shape, and equally burn fat and gain lean mass. I just want to look good again and get a good lean base to start with for when I run my Epi-Strong/KV2/Transaderm cycle in Feb 2012.

DIET

Up until this year, I pretty much ate what I wanted, not bad, but being a former powerlifter/strongman trainer, I did not have to overaly watch what I ate. The goal was always strength and as long as I made my weightclass it did not matter to much.

For this log, I am cleaning things up a bit. No garbage and the diet will mainly consist of Oatmeal, Cream of Wheat, Eggs, Chicken, and Brown Rice. Once a week I will throw in a nice lean steak as well as Wheat Pasta. Additional supps I will being using with be MHP Protein Pudding (tastes awesome and great source of protein), as well as Dymatize ISO 100 protein. I eat 5 times per day.

A daily diet will usually look like this

Meal#1 Two packets of either Cream of Wheat or Oatmeal, Coffee
Meal#2 Mhp Power Pak Protein Pudding
Meal#3 Turkey on Wheat bread, or a Turkey Salad, or Grilled Chicken and Rice
Meal#4 Dymatize ISO-100 Protein shake mixed with a scoop of Oats and a teaspoon of Peanut Butter, Banana
Meal#5 Grilled Chicken with Brown Rice
Meal#6 Dymaztize IS)-100 Protein shake mixed with a scoop of oats and a Teaspoon of Peanut butter

Height 5'7
Starting weight is 174 pounds.

Prior to the surgeries, I was usually bet 190 and 200, so I am way down. Keep in mind I did not train for almost four months and my major surgery included my stomach and intestines so appetite was messed up for a long time.

Thats it for now and I will update every few days or daily if I can..SJ

anabeta.png

hcgenerate.jpg

Phytoserm_copy_large.jpg

n2kts2.jpg

david.png

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey guys. How is everyone. I just started my Natty stack three days ago, so here it is. I will log this here and at N2BM.

SUPPLEMENTS

Weeks 1 to 8

PES Anebeta (4 caps spread throughout the day)
RLS Phytoserms 347 (at least one cap a day, maybe up it to two, not sure)
Creatine/Beta Alinine Combo applied once a day
N2BM N2KTS, one scoop preworkout
N2BM DAA Powder one scoop preworkout

Weeks 4 to 8 I will throw in

N2Burn as directed'

I might also throw HcGenerate into this mix around week four. And I also have some Ecdy that I might use.

If you have any suggestions, additions, or changes that you think would male this cycle better, please let me know. Thank you.

My training consists of the following

I train BJJ three to four days a week for an hour, so I add this into my overall cardio. I also utilize the recumbant bike and the treadmill as well.

I train with weights four days a week. Right now I am training more of a bodybuilding style rather then my usual Powerlifting and strongman lifts, ie, I will being doing medium weight 65 percent of my max for more reps. I have to do this as I had major surgery this year and I also had a hernia repair a few months back so I have to lay off the heavy weight I am used to training with until January or so.

My overall goal is to get back in shape, and equally burn fat and gain lean mass. I just want to look good again and get a good lean base to start with for when I run my Epi-Strong/KV2/Transaderm cycle in Feb 2012.

DIET

Up until this year, I pretty much ate what I wanted, not bad, but being a former powerlifter/strongman trainer, I did not have to overaly watch what I ate. The goal was always strength and as long as I made my weightclass it did not matter to much.

For this log, I am cleaning things up a bit. No garbage and the diet will mainly consist of Oatmeal, Cream of Wheat, Eggs, Chicken, and Brown Rice. Once a week I will throw in a nice lean steak as well as Wheat Pasta. Additional supps I will being using with be MHP Protein Pudding (tastes awesome and great source of protein), as well as Dymatize ISO 100 protein. I eat 5 times per day.

Height 5'7
Starting weight is 174 pounds.

Prior to the surgeries, I was usually bet 190 and 200, so I am way down. Keep in mind I did not train for almost four months and my major surgery included my stomach and intestines so appetite was messed up for a long time.

Thats it for now and I will update every few days or daily if I can..SJ
So in for this. Haven't seen you log for a long time. This will be a great little run.

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
Thanks bro, much appreciated. I am really going to focus on this. FYI, I dont know whats going on with my PC, but I am having major issues with the N2BM site. It takes forever to load the pages and is superhard for me to even edit my threads, posts etc. I just ran spyware and loacted some adware and removed same and rebooted. Still running super slow and for some reason its only that site. Every other site, including here is fine, dont get it. Might be tiome for a new PC..Anyway, so I might be alittle late over there..SJ

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Don't fell bad. I had the same issue this morning so it may not be your computer. Maybe the site is being bogged down.

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
Don't fell bad. I had the same issue this morning so it may not be your computer. Maybe the site is being bogged down.
Hey Chevy, are you still having trouble with teh N2BM site. I tried to go on this morning and it still takes FOREVER to load the pages. I am still not sure if it is my PC or if it is a preoblem on their end. All I know is I get so frustrated trying to post in the threads etc and after a short time I have to stop becuase it is driving me crazy.

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
Update

Saturday 10-29-2011

Supplements

1 cap of phytoserms 347 in the morning
4 caps of Anebeta spread evenly throughout the day
Creatine/Beta Alinine Supp in morning
1 serving of N2BM DAA caps about 30 minutes pre workout
Xtend BCAA's intraworkout

Workout

Yesterday morning I trained BJJ for an hour which included takedowns, armsbars, and chokes. One thing I noticed during this training was that I was sweating alot more then usual. Not sure if it is related but I wanted to note it.

I trained Chest in teh afternoon

Ex#1 Flat Bench Dumbells presses for 8 sets
Ex#2 Incline Dumbell Presses for 6 sets
Ex#3 Dumbell Floor Presses for 3 sets
Ex#4 Seated Chest Presses for 3 sets (Bowflex type machine)

Overall I was happy with my chest workout yesterday. I trained at approximately 50 percent of my one rep maxed for several reps. My strength went up on every single exercise that I did so that was a good feeling. I had some nice pumps to yesterday.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks great so far SJ.

subbed bro!!

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey Chevy, are you still having trouble with teh N2BM site. I tried to go on this morning and it still takes FOREVER to load the pages. I am still not sure if it is my PC or if it is a preoblem on their end. All I know is I get so frustrated trying to post in the threads etc and after a short time I have to stop becuase it is driving me crazy.
I have been able to get on and move around the site so far like normal. I cleared out my cookies as well. Not sure if that helped or not, But it could not hurt.

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
Update

*** Sunday ***

Bodyweight 174.5

Sunday Supplements

Phytoserms 347, 1 cap in the morning
Anebeta, 4 caps spread throughout the day
N2BM DAA, 1 serving preworkout
N2BM N2KTS preworout
Creatine/Beta Alanine Patch
Xtend Intra Workout

Training

Biceps

Ex#1 Standing E-Z bar curls
Ex#2 Preacher Hammer curls
Ex#3 One arm cable curls
Ex#4 Concentration Curls

I did a total of 20 sets at 50 to 65 percent of my max. Also, I always train a 20 set routine, I leared from Pro Lee Priest years ago and my arms respond well to it.

Overall the orkout was awesome. When I got done I felt like I could do another 10 sets. Agression was great. Also, by libido and sex drive are raging already and its been less then 5 days.

Bodyweight today 175 pounds

Todays Supps

Phytoserms 347, 1 cap in teh morning
Anebeta, 3 caps so far today
N2BM DAA, I took a serving preworkout
N2BM N2KTS Preworkout
Creatine/Beta Alanine Patch
Xtend Intra Workout

Training

Triceps

Ex#1 two arm cable bar pressdowns 6 sets
Ex#2 one arm cable tricep pressdown, reverse Grip 5 sets
Ex#3 Falt Bench Close Grip Bench 5 sets
Ex#4 Overhead dumbbell extentions 2 sets

I did a total of 18 sets. I had a pretty good workout today as well. Strength is up on all my exercises..

I am going to BJJ tonight for an hour and then will do 30 minutes on recumbant bike after that.

SJ

Update

I just got back from an hour of BJJ. I felt like I had more energy this evening so that is a good start. Plus the agression was a little better. I am having a shake right now consisting of 2 scoops of Dymatize ISO 100 Cookies and cream protein mixed with one cup of oats, one teaspoon of peanut butter and crushed ice.

30 minutes on the recumbant bike.

Bedtime Supps

1 serving of DAA and a cap of Anebeta before bed

Note, I tried to find some L-Dopa today which I am going to add at bed time.

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
IN. I'll be popping by on occasion. Solid stack!

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
Ok, so after reading some logs on here last, I decided to go ahead and add Ursobolic to this stack. I will be running it at 9 caps a day just like Truth. You cant beat the price and its a great sddition to the stack. I am looking to keep the test boosters to a minimum so i think this is perfect. I will run it for the remainder of my cycle..I hope it will be here in a few days..

SJ

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
Ok, so after reading some logs on here last night, I decided to go ahead and add Ursobolic to this stack. I will be running it at 9 caps a day just like Truth. You cant beat the price and its a great sddition to the stack. I am looking to keep the test boosters to a minimum so I think this is perfect. I will run it for the remainder of my cycle..I hope it will be here in a few days..SJ

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
In! Love the stack SJ. DAA always jacks up my libido too. Take about 3 days. Try running HCGen and DAA at the same time once. The little lady will run in fear. LOL

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You know I srsly dont know how I missed this thread.... SUBBED!! Lets see what the natty stack can do!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok, so after reading some logs on here last night, I decided to go ahead and add Ursobolic to this stack. I will be running it at 9 caps a day just like Truth. You cant beat the price and its a great sddition to the stack. I am looking to keep the test boosters to a minimum so I think this is perfect. I will run it for the remainder of my cycle..I hope it will be here in a few days..SJ
I'm pretty interested in Ursabolic myself. It looks pretty promising from what I've read

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
The Ursobolic bottles are on the way so hopefully they will be here in a few days. I would start them on Sunday either way so hope they get here by Saturday.

So far today things are good. I will be updating this thread tonight before bed. I just got done training Back and Shoulders. I think I went a tad heavy on back becuase I am getting slight discomfort around my hernia repair area. Nothing crazy but enough to know its there.

Be back later..SJ

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
In! Love the stack SJ. DAA always jacks up my libido too. Take about 3 days. Try running HCGen and DAA at the same time once. The little lady will run in fear. LOL
Yah I know but I dont think I will have teh chance this time around. I plan on staying on the Phytoserms the hole 8 weeks and I am droppinh the DAA at the end of week four and adding in HcGenerate. So I will be on HcGenerate and Phytoserms at the same time which I belive is whatthe new HmGenesis is that Nightmare is using. I will def try the HcGenerate and DAA together down the road, prob in my next Prohormone PCT..So far, I am loving the stack I am on..SJ

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
I'm pretty interested in Ursabolic myself. It looks pretty promising from what I've read
yah like I said. I read some logs last night and it sounds very promising, but you really cant beat the price anyway so why not. Liek I said, I am trying to take time off of Prohormones and designers, as well as limit the testboosters right now, although, with running DAA and Phyto you would think the opposite. Plus, this supp allows you to stay on it all the time, so it syas, so I may run this way past the eight weeks and go straight tthrough to my Epi-Strong Cycle next Feb, we'll see..SJ

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yah like I said. I read some logs last night and it sounds very promising, but you really cant beat the price anyway so why not. Liek I said, I am trying to take time off of Prohormones and designers, as well as limit the testboosters right now, although, with running DAA and Phyto you would think the opposite. Plus, this supp allows you to stay on it all the time, so it syas, so I may run this way past the eight weeks and go straight tthrough to my Epi-Strong Cycle next Feb, we'll see..SJ
I'll be running it on transaderm and androhard v2 (high dose).
I'll drop my transaderm log link in here later if you don't mind ;).

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
Update

Morning Weight 175 pounds

Yesterday's Supps

1 cap Phytoserms in morning
6 caps Anebeta spread throughout the day
1 serving DAA preworkout
Creatine/Beta Patch
Xtend Intraworkout

Yesterday's Training

Back and Shoulders. I did 12 sets for Back and 12 for shoulders

Back

Ex#1 Pulldowns 6 sets
Ex#2 Two arm seated Rows 6 sets

Shoulders

Ex#1 Front cable raises 6 sets
Ex#2 Side cable laterals 3 sets
Ex#2 Side Kettlebell laterals 3 sets

1 hour of BJJ, focusing on take downs, sumissions, and spider guard work. Sweated up a storm, way more then normal.

Ok, so a little explnanation. Working both back and shoulders tends to irritate my hernia repair so I have to take it real easy when training either one. Overhead lifts for shoulders are out of the question and is heavyeweight for both of these. I kept all sets to 50 percent of my one rep max or lower, and did several sets. All in all I had a good workout, but even this workout, iritating my hernia repair. Its very frustrating. I had this surgery about 4 months ago, so I still have to be very careful. Today, it is stikll sore, so I am taking the day off of both training and BJJ and giving it a rest.

I will take my supplements the same today. On a good note, my Ursobolic is on the way and I think it will prob be here tomorrow.

I am adding that my aggression and libido are still rising, def noticed during training with the weights, as well as during BJJ last night. Endurance is improving.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Update

Morning Weight 175 pounds

Yesterday's Supps

1 cap Phytoserms in morning
6 caps Anebeta spread throughout the day
1 serving DAA preworkout
Creatine/Beta Patch
Xtend Intraworkout

Yesterday's Training

Back and Shoulders. I did 12 sets for Back and 12 for shoulders

Back

Ex#1 Pulldowns 6 sets
Ex#2 Two arm seated Rows 6 sets

Shoulders

Ex#1 Front cable raises 6 sets
Ex#2 Side cable laterals 3 sets
Ex#2 Side Kettlebell laterals 3 sets

1 hour of BJJ, focusing on take downs, sumissions, and spider guard work. Sweated up a storm, way more then normal.

Ok, so a little explnanation. Working both back and shoulders tends to irritate my hernia repair so I have to take it real easy when training either one. Overhead lifts for shoulders are out of the question and is heavyeweight for both of these. I kept all sets to 50 percent of my one rep max or lower, and did several sets. All in all I had a good workout, but even this workout, iritating my hernia repair. Its very frustrating. I had this surgery about 4 months ago, so I still have to be very careful. Today, it is stikll sore, so I am taking the day off of both training and BJJ and giving it a rest.

I will take my supplements the same today. On a good note, my Ursobolic is on the way and I think it will prob be here tomorrow.

I am adding that my aggression and libido are still rising, def noticed during training with the weights, as well as during BJJ last night. Endurance is improving.
ana-beta had a definate effect on my endurance!!!

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
Update

Morning bodyweight 175 pounds

Yesterdays supps

Phytoserms 347, 1 cap in morning
Anebeta, 5 caps spread throughout the day (missed one cap)
DAA (no DAA yesterday)
Creatine/Beta Patch (day off from patch as well)
L-Dopa, one serving before bed

OFF DAY

So I decided to take the day off yesterday to give my hernia repair area a rest. The day before I kind of irritated it lifting and then we did a lot of stomach (core) exercises in BJJ training, so I really needed the day off.

I want to add that my appetite is going up a bit, nothing crazy, but I can definately notice it. Libido and agression are good too. Thats it for now. On a side note, my Ursobolic should be arriving today and I will be adding that in as well.

I have BJJ later today and after that I will hit the treadmill..

take care..SJ

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The increase in appetite was huge for me on AnaBeta!

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
Ok, I started this thread and right about the same time my desktop PC took a cr*p. Anyway I bought a new pC and I am back in action.

Update

I did not train yesterday. I took the day off from both weight training and BJJ. I needed the extra rest for my stomach (hernia repair area) as I beleive I strained it/irritated it this week in BJJ and then once again while training back and shoulders. So I feel good.

Yesterdays weight was 175 pounds and todays was 175 pounds as well.

Yesterdays supps were

Anebeta, 5 caps spread throughout the day
NO DAA
NO Creatine/Beta

No training..

Today

Anebeta, 5 caps spread throughout the day
N2BM DAA, one serving preworkout (BJJ today only)
Creatine/Beta Supp, preworkout

Ok, I am adding E-Pharm Ursobolic to my stack. I ordered them a couple days ago and they arrived today. I am going to start running them tomorrow at 3 caps at three times a day for a total of 9 caps a day. I will run the Ursobolic all the way through..

Training

One hour of BJJ including take downs, spiderguard work, and armbars. Sweated like a pig and really good agression. I def have noticable aggression, better endurance, and my appetite has increased. Also, libido is up so the test boosters and def doing there thing..Take care guys and things will be back on track now with daily updating..Take care and thanks for following..SJ

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
The increase in appetite was huge for me on AnaBeta!
Yah, its def starting to be noticable now, my girl is going nuts making me food. Last night I was lying in bed going to sleep and all of a sudden I just got super hungry. She had to get out of back and make me egg whites, wheat toast, and two packs of Cream of Wheat..SJ

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
I really didn't notice that as much as I thought I would.
I have been on Anebeta about a week now and the appetite is def up. I def need to take this on a bulk. Maybe I will add it to my Epi-Strong cycle in the winter to get that extra appetite boost..SJ

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow, looks like you're having a blast!

Just out of curiosity how to do you do calorie calculations for your BJJ? I train Judo and when i'm cutting I don't know how low to go. I don't want my training to be a waste, but I also don't want to gain fat... Also, don't want to get over trained as well...

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Subbed, Good Luck bro :sgrin:

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
Subbed, Good Luck bro :sgrin:
Thanks man, it was your ursobolic log that sold me the product. I have been on it a couple days now and so far so good. The best part is not having to cycle it and the overall good health effects to..SJ

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
Update for yesterday

Morning weight 175 pounds

Supps

Phytoserms 347. 1 cap in the morning
Anebeta, 6 caps spread throughout the day
Ursobolic, 9 caps spread throughout the day 3/3/3
N2KTS Preworkout
Creatine/Beta Alanine Supp

(Note, I have decided to remove the DAA from this cycle for now. I felt like the cycle was overkill, at least for me, and I am already getting a nice test boose with the phytoserms 347, so I am happy with that. I am going to save the rest of my DAA for my Epi-Strong PCT which will be coming up after the new year.

So my cycle will consist of the above for now, and the last four weeks I will be adding in the N2Burn..

Training

Chest

Ex#1 Flat Bench Dumbell Press, 6 sets
Ex#2 Incline Bench Dumbell Press, 5 sets
Ex#3 Flat Bench Dumbell Flys, 3 sets
Ex#4 One arm Floor dumbell presses, 5 sets

Total sets 19

Overall I had a very good workout. Strength is up on everything. I continued to train here at 50 to 65 percent of my one rep max. So I am starting to push the weight a little heavier now, but I dont wangt to go super heavy, or heavy for that matter right now. This cycle is meant to prepare myself for my Epi-Strong cycle after the 1st of the year.

I want to add that yesterday my appetite was curbed, I dont know if it was the ursobolic because it had only been two days on it, but come dinner time last night I was not to hungry. Aggression and Libido are still good, but down a tad since stopping the DAA. I dont think the difference will affect anything but if it does I wont hesitate to add it right back.

BTW, if there is anything you guys are interested in hearing about let me know and by that I mean my diet, or the exact weights I am doing for each set etc. I dont want to bore anyone so I am keeping the posts straight and to the point. But, just ask if you would like to see it..

SJ

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
Today's Update

Morning weight 175 pounds

Supps

Phytoserms 347, one cap in the morning
Anebeta, so far 4 caps, will be a total of 6 spread out
Ursobolic, so far 6, will be 9 spread out
N2KTS preworkout
Creatine/Beta Alanine Supp preworkout

Training

One hour of BJJ, consisting of takedowns, spider guard work, and triangle chokes. Some sparring at the end.

Biceps

Ex#1 Standing alternating dumbell curls, 6 sets
Ex#2 Dumbell Preacher Hammer curls, 5 sets
Ex#3 Preacher E-Z BAr Curls, 3 sets
Ex#4 One arm cable curls, 3 sets
Ex#5 Standing E-Z Bar 21's, 3 sets

total sets = 18

Wow, what an awesome workout today. What a difference, pumps and vascularity were crazy and my strength was up on everything, weather more weight or just more reps. This is one of the best workouts I have had since i have been training again.

Appetite is back to normal today so I dont know what happened yesterday. I had some cheat food today, baby back ribs and nachoes supreme. Lots of calories today, but I needed it. Also, today was the first day I got to expereicne the Ursobolic burps everyone was talking about. I took three caps and then layed down in bed right away to relax a bit and bam, ursoburps, LOL.

The Phytoserms is def doing its job, libido and sex drive and aggression are kicking A and taking names. Anyway, thats it for now, might do some light boxing work later tonight with the heavy bag for some added cardio.

Take care..SJ

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
Wow, looks like you're having a blast!

Just out of curiosity how to do you do calorie calculations for your BJJ? I train Judo and when i'm cutting I don't know how low to go. I don't want my training to be a waste, but I also don't want to gain fat... Also, don't want to get over trained as well...

Matt, to be honest, I dont count calories, I never had. Being a Powerlifter/Strongman trainer by heart, I have never done that. Diet really never mattered to me, ad I always seemed to be bulking and trying to get heavier and stronger. It was not until this past year that I decided to change things up after having to have a couple of surgeries. I always enjoyed MMA but felt I was to old to start it, but I finally send F it and began BJJ about two months ago. It has been great cardio, just as good if not better then running on the treadmill for a half an hour. Anyway, I just continue to eat the same things everyday, weather I am training Weights and BJJ, one or the other, or its an off day. Does not matter for me right now. But at week five I am going to start N2Burn and I will be more strict on my diet, but not crazy. I will just add more cardio to my training and thats how I plan on shredding up. Then the last few days I will take something like taraxatone to shed some water. Anyway, soory I could not help you the way you wanted..Take care..SJ

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
I do the same thing. I just lower caps slightly and adjust my cardio to cut. I haven't counted in years. I know my body pretty well.

My appetite started good on anaBeta and then dropped off after the second week. Now I had a lot going on so the stress may have been the culprit there. My appetite gets crushed by stress.

I like the workouts man. Simple and effective. Similar to what I ran in the late summer.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ah man no worries. A lot of times for performance athletes having a good sense of progression is key. Just eating sensible will keep you in shape. Not model status but not off season bb.
I feel a lot if my problems with weight span from not having enough rest and recovery and always restricting calories.

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
I do the same thing. I just lower caps slightly and adjust my cardio to cut. I haven't counted in years. I know my body pretty well.

My appetite started good on anaBeta and then dropped off after the second week. Now I had a lot going on so the stress may have been the culprit there. My appetite gets crushed by stress.

Yah, stress bothers me alot to, can really F things up for me. Anyway, Yah, i am liking this stack right now. Phytoserms, Anebeta, Ursobolic, and of course the N2KTS and my creatine/beta supp. they all seem to be working very well. Psyked about the N2Burn, another few weeks and I think I will see some serious sweating and shredding..SJ

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
Today is going to be Triceps and treadmill. Wont be able to make BJJ today but will hit it the rest of the week. Have family duties tonight..SJ

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Today is going to be Triceps and treadmill. Wont be able to make BJJ today but will hit it the rest of the week. Have family duties tonight..SJ
Triceps and treadmill....KILL IT SJ!!

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
Ok, So I just got back from the gym and I have to get right to it becuase I forgot to bring in my log book and did nit write anything down.

Supps

Anebeta, 6 caps spreadout
Ursobolic, 9 caps, 3/3/3
N2KTS preworkout
Creatine/Beta patch

Training

Triceps

Ex#1 V-bar overhead tricep cable extentions while on knees. 6 sets
Ex#2 Incline Bench two arm dumbell overhead extentions, 4 or 5 sets
Ex#3 Close Grip flat bench press on smith machine, 6 sets
Ex#4 Tricep rope pressdowns, 5 sets.

Overall I had a good workout, I did not go heavy, stayed around 50 percent of one rep max and did lots of reps. I had a really good pump going and the vascualrity was good. Got some compliments on the vascualrity and tricep size.

I will hit the treadmill later tonight before bed while I am watching Monday Night RAW..LOL..But so true..SJ

SJ

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
Update

Yesterday's morning bodyweight 17 6 pounds (up 1 pound)

Supps

Ursobolic, 9 caps spread 3/3/3
N2KTS Preworkout (one scoop)
Creatine/Beta Alanine Supp

Training

Shoulders

Ex#1 Alternating front dumbell raises, 7 sets
Ex#2 One Arm Side cable shoulder raises (laterals), 6 sets
Ex#3 Standing overhead read E-Z Bar shoulder presses, 6 sets
Ex#4 Dumbell Shrugs, 3 sets

This was the first solo shoulder workout I have done in a few weeks. Overall I think it went well. The reason for so many sets is I have to keep the weight at about 50 percent of my one rep max, so I just do several sets and reps to get that burn every time. This was mainly for the overhead presses. The other exercises I just did not want to stop becuase my strength is getting better on them and they dont seem to bother my stomach (surgery areas) as much as they used to, which is a great sign for me.

The agression, pumps, and vascuarity have been amazing. I was looking at myself in the mirror yesterday (like we all do) and said to myself that I looked like I was on a low dose of Epi-Strong or Helladrol). My physique is finally starting to come back after the long layoff. I am very excited and happy with this natty stack I am doing. Phytoserms has been amazing for the aggression, libido and sex drive. My appetite has been higher then normal and I owe that to the Anebeta. The Ursobolic curbed my appetite the first couple days but know it does noty seem to be affecting things as I always seem to be hungry. So I am going to be running this as is for about another two weeks and then I will be adding in N2BUrn. I am not sure what I am going to do yet with the Phyto, but am leaning toward running it the entire 8 weeks. If I drop it, I will add in HcGenerate, but the phyto is so good.

I also trained BJJ last night for an hour or so. We did more conditioning then normal so I sweated like a pig and prob lost a couple pounds of water. We spent most of the time working on arm bars.

I am also contemplating starting boxing as well. Time will tell..

SJ

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
dang BJJ training and now boxing too! Wow, not gonna have energy to hit the weights!

Oh, kinda interested in your diet. I remember you posted b4 you wouldnt bore us with details... Unless you already posted it and I missed it... please enlighten me :D

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
dang BJJ training and now boxing too! Wow, not gonna have energy to hit the weights!

Oh, kinda interested in your diet. I remember you posted b4 you wouldnt bore us with details... Unless you already posted it and I missed it... please enlighten me :D

I always try to workout with the weights before I train BJJ. Weight-training comes first for me, its my first love, LOL. I originally joined BJJ to boost up my cardio and do some type of a workout since I could not do weights..But now, I feel different. I really enjoy the BJJ and I want top focus on it and give it my all. I have always liked the whole MMA thing but just felt I was to old to start it now, but I said F it and am doing it anyway. But back to the original question, 90 percent of the time I train weights first during the day and BJJ at night for the exceptions of weekends. I train BJJ in the morning and then with weights usually 6 hours later or so.

As far as my diet, I think I poste dit in the beginning of this thread. I never counted calories and being a former powerlifter/strongman trainer, diet was never an issue as I always seemed to be eating to gain weight and get bigger. Now, my diet is pretty simple.

Meal 1, Two servings of either cream of wheat or oatmeal and coffee. Sometimes also have 3 to 5 eggwhites
Meal 2, MHP Protein Pudding, awesome, love this stuff
Meal 3, Either Grilled chicken and brown rice, or Turkey on Wheat bread sandwhich, or a fresh salad with turkey or chicken
Meal 4, 2 scoops of Dymarize ISO 100 Cookies and Cream protein mixed with one scoop of oats, teaspoon of peanut butter, half a banana and crushed ice in a blender. Tastes awesome
Meal 5, Grilled chick and brown rice. On a cheat day I will have either a steak or wheat pasta
Meal 6, same as meal 2 minus the banana.

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
I always try to workout with the weights before I train BJJ. Weight-training comes first for me, its my first love, LOL. I originally joined BJJ to boost up my cardio and do some type of a workout since I could not do weights..But now, I feel different. I really enjoy the BJJ and I want top focus on it and give it my all. I have always liked the whole MMA thing but just felt I was to old to start it now, but I said F it and am doing it anyway. But back to the original question, 90 percent of the time I train weights first during the day and BJJ at night for the exceptions of weekends. I train BJJ in the morning and then with weights usually 6 hours later or so.

As far as my diet, I think I poste dit in the beginning of this thread. I never counted calories and being a former powerlifter/strongman trainer, diet was never an issue as I always seemed to be eating to gain weight and get bigger. Now, my diet is pretty simple.

Meal 1, Two servings of either cream of wheat or oatmeal and coffee. Sometimes also have 3 to 5 eggwhites
Meal 3, Either Grilled chicken and brown rice, or Turkey on Wheat bread sandwhich, or a fresh salad with turkey or chicken
Meal 4, 2 scoops of Dymarize ISO 100 Cookies and Cream protein mixed with one scoop of oats, teaspoon of peanut butter, half a banana and crushed ice in a blender. Tastes awesome
Meal 5, Grilled chick and brown rice. On a cheat day I will have either a steak or wheat pasta
Hmm I never do cardio/.... because its boring....Boxing .....thats not boring....if I get to get hit and hit back, too bad my gym doesn't offer it

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Ah very interesting. Yea I think I remember now, sorry lol. But I dont remember the shake lol.
Dymatize iso100 eh?

Judo for me is fun. Just recently got no time... Good luck with the boxing. :)

Thanks for posting your diet again. :)

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
Update

Yesterday

Morning bodyweight 176 pounds

Supps

Phytoserms 347, 1 cap in morning
Ursobolic 3/3/3
Creatine/Beta Supp
No preworkout yesterday

Training

One hour of BJJ, consisting of mainly Take downs and arm bars

Back

Ex#1 Wide Grip cable pulldowns, 7 sets
Ex#2 Seated two arm cable rows, 6 sets
Ex#3 One arm Seated rows, 3 sets
Ex#4 One arm bent over dumbell rows, 3 sets

Total sets =19

Overall the workout was pretty good. I forgot to take my preworkout and did not realize until I was almost to tge gym. Training went well. I really have to watch when I do back as this seems to put the most pressure on my stomach incisions. So I really take it easy and work at like 40 to 50 percent of my one rep max for reps. I def cant go heavy on back until afte rthe new year, which for now is fine.

Felt good though, strength up all on exercises and sets as well so no complaints there.

I am still feeling good agression in the gym and libido is still up. Here is the funny thing though. Last night I went to get some more tattoo work. And I starting bleeding alot sooner then normal, like after an hour and a half or so. Normally I wont bleed till after i sit for like three hours. On top of that, every line put in would swell up like a wood tick, it was crazy. My entire work was raised on the skin and as a result, I could not finish what I had planned so now I have to go back again. I am not sure which supp is doing this. I never ran Anebeta or Ursobolic before and teh last time I used Phytoserms, I did not have any tattoo work, so again, I dont know. If you guys know, let me know so I can stop this particular supps at least a few days before my next appointment. Thanks..SJ