Houstontexas is Performing with Perform (AI Sponsored)

houstontexas

Awards
  • Established
Ok guys I got my bottle of Perform in last night. It was a really late night and I was thinking about just going to bed after my shower, but decided to pop 4 Perform pills before getting in there. My wife must have read my mind b/c here she comes 5min later jumping in the shower. Needless to say the shower led to the bed, the bed led to head, and that in turn led to great sex afterwards. I didn't tell my wife I took anything even though she knows I was supposed to be getting this stuff. I think I'm going to let it go on for about a week before I let her in on it so I can get a response that isn't placebo type effects of her being anxious like I am. I did notice what seemed to be increased sensations towards the beginning and I had to watch myself as to not blow my load lol. If I did that and then said it was the Perform she'd probably want to throw it in the trash. Anyways after the first night "on" I am definitely looking forward to downing the rest of the bottle. Stay tuned...

@Stxnas or any other AI rep: The bottle says take 2caps in the am and 2caps in the pm or 4 before sex etc. Does that mean I should be dosing it everyday even if I'm thinking I'm not going to have sex that day? I may play around with the dosing scheme after I get used to its effects etc and see how that affects the outcum haha.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alright, I've been waiting for this!

As far as your question about the dosing, we suggest using it everyday. Take it two caps in the AM and two caps in the PM, regardless of what you think your activities may be that day ;)

houstontexas

Awards
  • Established

As far as your question about the dosing, we suggest using it everyday. Take it two caps in the AM and two caps in the PM, regardless of what you think your activities may be that day ;)
Sounds good. I will start that dosing scheme tomorrow.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds good.
Enjoy :hump:

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

good info to know here

houstontexas

Awards
  • Established
Ok guys sorry I haven't posted in a few days, but I have been getting a good amount of overtime so I had to take it. Who doesn't want extra money to spend on more supplements right? Anyways I have been feeling really good with the Perform in my system. I'm actually planning on raping my wife here shortly so I figured I would get on here and check in because I'm sure I will go to sleep right after that lol. I have been having morning wood everyday it seems. I get that a decent amount anyways, but it seems more prominent than usual. I also got super horny today at work for some reason. My plan for this week is to have sex every night and maybe some in the mornings too so I can really get the feel for the effects of Perform. Until next time...

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok guys sorry I haven't posted in a few days, but I have been getting a good amount of overtime so I had to take it. Who doesn't want extra money to spend on more supplements right? Anyways I have been feeling really good with the Perform in my system. I'm actually planning on raping my wife here shortly so I figured I would get on here and check in because I'm sure I will go to sleep right after that lol. I have been having morning wood everyday it seems. I get that a decent amount anyways, but it seems more prominent than usual. I also got super horny today at work for some reason. My plan for this week is to have sex every night and maybe some in the mornings too so I can really get the feel for the effects of Perform. Until next time...
I find when i am really worn down almost nothing helps. That is why its important to not overwork yourself in the gym, or in business. When fully rested perform is so so nice. I would rather have my energy and health than money if I had to choose- of course there is a balance to everything

houstontexas

Awards
  • Established
I find when i am really worn down almost nothing helps. That is why its important to not overwork yourself in the gym, or in business. When fully rested perform is so so nice. I would rather have my energy and health than money if I had to choose- of course there is a balance to everything
Agreed. I actually need the money to support my family lol not just my supplement addiction. My job revolves around deadlines so you get OT when it's there. I agree tho it's all about balance.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
very true you gotta have balance or something is going to suffer.

houstontexas

Awards
  • Established
Sunday night was great. My wife and I thoroughly enjoyed ourselves for a good while. We always have good sex so it's not like we're going from blah to wow overnight, but I feel like the Perform is making it more enjoyable. I don't know if it is supposed to have any kind of effect on sensation, but at the beginning I have to watch myself to make sure I don't ruin the night. After the initial onslaught of sensations I'm back to doing my thing. I mean I always hear jokes about thinking of something else if you're having that problem so I actually thought about baseball for like 30 seconds. That was pretty horrible to b/c I don't even like baseball very much. As soon as that had passed though it was on.

As far as my week of sex that has been put on hold. My wifes Aunt Flow came into town and she's known to ruin the sexy time. At least in my neck of the woods lol. My wife loves to take care of her husband though so she was more than willing to make up because "She gives good brain like she studied at Harvard." Haha I think that is how that line goes. Anyways she made Monday night plenty of fun for me so I can't complain at all. Tuesday ended up being less entertaining even though it was a replay of Monday for the most part. It was late as hell and I just couldn't take it anymore. I mean the whole thing is just so relaxing and if you're already as tired as I was at damn near midnight it might not go as planned. I ended up just saying I'm too tired for all of this and went to sleep lol. It was pretty abrupt and she didn't appreciate it that much, but in my defense it was late as hell and I probably should have just went to bed in the first place. It really goes back to finding that good balance between all the things you're juggling in your life. For me it's work, kids, wife, fitness, diet, etc. (not in that order)

houstontexas

Awards
  • Established
Oh I have one more thing to add that I have noticed recently. I have been unloading God like proportions of Jizzum. I mean the troops are really ready to attack. I feel like the Cummander in Chief or something clever like that.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wasn't sure what a log like this was going to entail. The answer is pure enlightenment and entertainment!:toofunny:

houstontexas

Awards
  • Established
I wasn't sure what a log like this was going to entail. The answer is pure enlightenment and entertainment!:toofunny:
To be honest I had no idea what it would be like either. I'm just having fun with it and winging it as I go. It's definitely different from logging a normal supplement. I'm going out of town tomorrow so I may not be on much over the holidays but I will try to hit you all with at least 1 update. Hope everyone has a good one and gets to enjoy some downtime. I know I'm feeling overdue for some R&R.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
looking forward to the updates.

are you going for business or pleasure?

houstontexas

Awards
  • Established
Pleasure. I'm in Louisiana visiting my Dads side of the family. I don't get down here very often, maybe once or twice a year, so it's great to see everybody and have some down time. No gym, no obsessing about my calories, etc. just hanging with the fam. My little boy just turned 2 so everybody is having a great time playing with him etc. Back to the gym on Monday if 24hr is open which I'm sure they will be. No updates in the sexual area for the weekend seeing as how my son is sleeping with us. Funny story though we believe he was conceived when we came and visited for in 2008. We did it on the floor in my Grandma's guest bedroom b/c the bed was really squeaky. 9 months later we had a baby boy lol.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pleasure. I'm in Louisiana visiting my Dads side of the family. I don't get down here very often, maybe once or twice a year, so it's great to see everybody and have some down time. No gym, no obsessing about my calories, etc. just hanging with the fam. My little boy just turned 2 so everybody is having a great time playing with him etc. Back to the gym on Monday if 24hr is open which I'm sure they will be. No updates in the sexual area for the weekend seeing as how my son is sleeping with us. Funny story though we believe he was conceived when we came and visited for in 2008. We did it on the floor in my Grandma's guest bedroom b/c the bed was really squeaky. 9 months later we had a baby boy lol.
nice ;) anywhere anytime the time is always right :)

houstontexas

Awards
  • Established
Made it into town last night around midnight after driving 4hrs straight. I was tired as hell, but my wife is a nympho and wouldn't just let me go to sleep lol. She proceeded to rock my world and I have to say it was well worth staying up for. I must have had one of the most intense orgasms ever which I give thanks first and foremost to her and secondly to Perform. I mean it was friggin out of this world. She just wouldn't stop either which is great until I get to the point where it's like "Get off me woman!!" LOL. I can only take so much after my release and then I'm just completely out of it and overwhelmed with pleasure. I am definitely enjoying my run with Perform so far. As far as libido increase 24/7 I don't really see much in that department, but the actual sexual encounters seem to be effected by the supplement. More to come...

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's a funny story about your kid :D

houstontexas

Awards
  • Established
I had a super fun filled night Tuesday. I'm definitely feeling great sensations during sex, but the best part comes upon release. I don't know how many of you have a gf or wife who likes to use her hands on you, but my wife is pretty amazing. It is always the most intense orgasms I have ever had. At first I was like this is taking way too long b/c I could have done the same thing for myself in like 2min if I wanted to. I was always a guy who outside of actual sex (and even during sex sometimes) wanted to get mine asap. Duh right? Wanting my wife to have a great time gives me reasons to prolong sex, but in this case it's back to being all about me so hurry up I thought. The length of time it takes to produce an explosion builds up some kind of insane pump b/c when it finally goes off...KABOOM!!! It is really out of this world and totally worth the wait. All my problems melt away for that moment and I am super in love lol. Like OMG your amazing and stuff... So to wrap up go get some Perform and then get a handjob...That will be all...

Bulkypinoy61

Bulkypinoy61

Awards
  • Established
I had a super fun filled night Tuesday. I'm definitely feeling great sensations during sex, but the best part comes upon release. I don't know how many of you have a gf or wife who likes to use her hands on you, but my wife is pretty amazing. It is always the most intense orgasms I have ever had. At first I was like this is taking way too long b/c I could have done the same thing for myself in like 2min if I wanted to. I was always a guy who outside of actual sex (and even during sex sometimes) wanted to get mine asap. Duh right? Wanting my wife to have a great time gives me reasons to prolong sex, but in this case it's back to being all about me so hurry up I thought. The length of time it takes to produce an explosion builds up some kind of insane pump b/c when it finally goes off...KABOOM!!! It is really out of this world and totally worth the wait. All my problems melt away for that moment and I am super in love lol. Like OMG your amazing and stuff... So to wrap up go get some Perform and then get a handjob...That will be all...
thats wat Im talking bout :D

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes, Perform does cause extra tactile sensations. Glad its working for you and your girl =) and yes funny story about how your kid may have been born. sometimes the most taboo places are the funnest

anyways good to know perform is working.

houstontexas

Awards
  • Established
OMG I had SEX today!!! I was beginning to forget what it felt like. Well not really, but it had been a while since I got some Vajayjay. You know some; Coozie, Dew-flaps, Love Tunnel, Beef Curtain, Vertical Smile, Penis Garage. On a serious note though it was great. I am now preparing for a week straight of morning sex which my wife is unaware of. I'm going to make it a double whammy for me b/c it will be sex which is awesome and then morning cardio which I need to do more often.

As far as Performs ability to perform this is what I have noticed so far:

Libido: I haven't felt anything in this area to be honest. As I've gotten a bit older I'm not really the horny bastard I used to be at all times. Now if I'm looking at some hot chick or whatever then I'm on point, but as far as sitting at my desk popping boners all day at work or something it's not happening. Not that I expect that out of a product I'm just saying I haven't had any really noticeable change in daily overall sex drive.

Semen Production: While I can't prove that my sperm count has increased or anything I have definitely had more semen output in general. This has made for some fun moments since taking the product.

Overall Energy: I have felt a little more energetic overall while taking this supplement. I don't take much stim products except for a preworkout usually and maybe 1/4 a serving of Motivate when I'm feeling super slow in the mornings. Overall I feel more energetic though so I think Perform is doing a little something in that area. Not a tremendous boost or anything, but a slightly noticeable difference.

Increased Bloodflow: I would say that bloodflow has increased leading to bigger erections and a more full feeling. This is a plus for me and for my wife.

Increased sensitivity: I have felt more sensitivity during the course of this log. It has been more noticeable at times than others, but it has definitely been there. Just make sure you watch out and don't embarrass yourself.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
very nice. and nice honest review.

how long have you been on perform?

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LOL at the first paragraph of post 29 :toofunny:

houstontexas

Awards
  • Established
Haha glad you liked it. I have to say though my plan of getting up early and having sex is not happening. I just can't wake up any earlier without feeling like total hell. I have attempted getting up early for weights, cardio, etc before and always failed so I guess I'm not surprised. I did just have more evening sex though so it's all good. It was a bit awkward when the dog was growling at the door and slamming his body into it. It was a bit more awkward when my son was trying to turn the knob and asking for Mommy. Luckily he just walked away and went back to watching tv b/c we didn't even lock the door lol. He's just getting to the point where he really could open the door if he tried hard. He has done it before, but most of the time he just messes with it a little and gives up. Oh the joys of parenthood.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha glad you liked it. I have to say though my plan of getting up early and having sex is not happening. I just can't wake up any earlier without feeling like total hell. I have attempted getting up early for weights, cardio, etc before and always failed so I guess I'm not surprised. I did just have more evening sex though so it's all good. It was a bit awkward when the dog was growling at the door and slamming his body into it. It was a bit more awkward when my son was trying to turn the knob and asking for Mommy. Luckily he just walked away and went back to watching tv b/c we didn't even lock the door lol. He's just getting to the point where he really could open the door if he tried hard. He has done it before, but most of the time he just messes with it a little and gives up. Oh the joys of parenthood.
LOL. I can only imagine the trauma that lies behind a singe door knob :lol:

houstontexas

Awards
  • Established
Well guys the last few days have been rather enjoyable. I've spent the last 2 nights watching movies with the wifey and then practicing my moves on her afterwards. Nothing has changed as far as how I feel on Perform. Still getting good sensation and great orgasms. No real libido difference, but I was thinking about what role your average daily activities play in that department. For example I work in a cubicle all day long with no hot girls around so there isn't much to get my libido going. When I'm in the gym and there are 20 hot chicks walking around, bending over, bouncing on the treadmill, etc I seem a bit more horny. I bet if I was in college and walking around campus all day I'd be telling a different story. This is what I wish was happening everyday.[video=youtube;WfdH5IMTGgg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WfdH5IMTGgg&feature=related[/video]
Ya that would be awesome!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LOL @ your college campus comment.

I went back to college a few years ago. There were definitely days that I couldn't wait for my wife to walk in the door after spending all day on campus. My wife can always tell when I'm using Stoked, so I just blamed it :lol:

houstontexas

Awards
  • Established
Pre workout sex woot woot! No stims necessary! Now to the gym for a killer leg workout!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha...I'd probably be ready for bed :lol:

houstontexas

Awards
  • Established
Usually I am because it's late at night but I'm feeling great right now. It may have been the ball slapping towards the end that got me so pumped. It was so out of left field lol.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LULZ!!!

Wait, wut...:ntome:

houstontexas

Awards
  • Established
Sorry for the lack of updates towards the end guys I've had a lot going on. Everything has been going good in the bedroom with Perform leading the way. I was thinking the other day about how much it would suck to go for months or longer without any physical interaction with a woman. I mean I have friends who never have girlfriends really and I know they can't be getting much sex if any. That must really suck b/c even if life is not always going so great a nice late night romp in the bed can make it all seem better. Oh something funny on Saturday I went to the zoo with my son and my mom and saw the most hilarious thing. We went into the African Safari area and went into the Chimpanzee exhibit at one point. There was one special little room where 3 of them were sitting and they were just right on the other side of the glass. Upon getting up to the glass I see 2 of them cleaning each other and it looks like they are making out. That made me laugh and I made a comment about it. Then the guy next to me says "but look what else they are doing." I look down and one of them is stroking the other ones yang yang. It was out of line!! I mean it was just doing it and looking at all of us humans like WTF you looking at? It was so funny the guy made his kids stop looking as we made all sorts of comments and I just stood there in awe. I think they must have been on some Perform. Stxnas you aren't a zookeeper are you?

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Zookeeper? No.

My wife and I do enjoy wild monkey sex though :D

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sorry for the lack of updates towards the end guys I've had a lot going on. Everything has been going good in the bedroom with Perform leading the way. I was thinking the other day about how much it would suck to go for months or longer without any physical interaction with a woman. I mean I have friends who never have girlfriends really and I know they can't be getting much sex if any. That must really suck b/c even if life is not always going so great a nice late night romp in the bed can make it all seem better. Oh something funny on Saturday I went to the zoo with my son and my mom and saw the most hilarious thing. We went into the African Safari area and went into the Chimpanzee exhibit at one point. There was one special little room where 3 of them were sitting and they were just right on the other side of the glass. Upon getting up to the glass I see 2 of them cleaning each other and it looks like they are making out. That made me laugh and I made a comment about it. Then the guy next to me says "but look what else they are doing." I look down and one of them is stroking the other ones yang yang. It was out of line!! I mean it was just doing it and looking at all of us humans like WTF you looking at? It was so funny the guy made his kids stop looking as we made all sorts of comments and I just stood there in awe. I think they must have been on some Perform. Stxnas you aren't a zookeeper are you?
lol crazy monkeys

I agree a nice romp at night is always nice

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OMG I had SEX today!!! I was beginning to forget what it felt like. Well not really, but it had been a while since I got some Vajayjay. You know some; Coozie, Dew-flaps, Love Tunnel, Beef Curtain, Vertical Smile, Penis Garage. On a serious note though it was great. I am now preparing for a week straight of morning sex which my wife is unaware of. I'm going to make it a double whammy for me b/c it will be sex which is awesome and then morning cardio which I need to do more often.

As far as Performs ability to perform this is what I have noticed so far:

Libido: I haven't felt anything in this area to be honest. As I've gotten a bit older I'm not really the horny bastard I used to be at all times. Now if I'm looking at some hot chick or whatever then I'm on point, but as far as sitting at my desk popping boners all day at work or something it's not happening. Not that I expect that out of a product I'm just saying I haven't had any really noticeable change in daily overall sex drive.

Semen Production: While I can't prove that my sperm count has increased or anything I have definitely had more semen output in general. This has made for some fun moments since taking the product.

Overall Energy: I have felt a little more energetic overall while taking this supplement. I don't take much stim products except for a preworkout usually and maybe 1/4 a serving of Motivate when I'm feeling super slow in the mornings. Overall I feel more energetic though so I think Perform is doing a little something in that area. Not a tremendous boost or anything, but a slightly noticeable difference.

Increased Bloodflow: I would say that bloodflow has increased leading to bigger erections and a more full feeling. This is a plus for me and for my wife.

Increased sensitivity: I have felt more sensitivity during the course of this log. It has been more noticeable at times than others, but it has definitely been there. Just make sure you watch out and don't embarrass yourself.
This has got to be one of the funniest and most honest reviews I have ever read. :twothumbsup:

houstontexas

Awards
  • Established
Well fellas my run of Perform has come to an end. Last night I took the last 2 pills in the bottle and proceeded to have some great sex shortly after. You know sex is a pretty damn good workout. I get so damn tired sometimes that it is unbelievable. I've never gotten as out of breath on the treadmill as I have in the bedroom. I don't know about you guys, but I need to eventually hump like a rabbit on crack or else I'm not going to get mine. Now sometimes I will go for it and just not make it and have to rest for a while and come back to give it another shot. Last night was one of those times. Does your girl ever push/pull away or try to hold you from getting in fully b/c she is in pain? It's like a power struggle and all you want to do is bust a nut and she's being a squirmer. Woman I worked out my legs 2x this week and my quads are burning STAY STILL!!! I ended up punching her in the ass like 4x lol. Not real hard ok I don't advocate abusing women unless they are fighting like a man and in that case it's not abuse it's defense. I mean you don't have to beat the hell out of them just hit em hard enough to put em in their place. You guys know what I'm talking about right? LOL!! Anyways that put a halt to my game plan so I had to regroup and come back stronger than ever. It was a great finish to a great night.

I want to thank Stxnas and AI for supplying the Perform to make this log happen. I definitely enjoyed the run and look forward to seeing even more from AI in the future. If you haven't tried Perform you should definitely pick up a bottle or two. I'd also recommend you try the Morning Wood Stack which is Perform and 3Z together. Have great sex and then roll over and get great sleep. Sex is already a natural sleep aid so with 3Z in the mix you are pretty much guaranteed to knock those lights out. Until next time...

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes I know what you mean about having to go all out to make myself bust and yes it is great cardio and I get winded. your log was detailed and good on the sex details lol, liked it

pre sex- perform........sex and 3z= remarkable sleeep aid lol