R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
pdpes-anabeta.jpg

I will be doing a log of AnaBeta (PES), Creatine Nitrate (APS), Mesomorph (APS), Body Mortar (AMS) and Bio Mend (AppNut).
This is my first log where i picked my own products and logged on here.

Stats: 5'9" 183
BF: around 7%

Training: I always love to change things up. For three weeks, I will be doing DC. For the last week in the month, i will go to my normal 4 day split. My goals are to put on a few pounds of mass, while staying somewhat lean and vascular as well as increase in strength.

Diet: My diet is pretty clean except for two days out of the week when I have one cheat meal to get in some extra cals. I am trying to put on weight, but keep BF to a minimal. My diet is almost a blend of recomp/very clean bulk. i eat alot of protein, average amount of carbs, good fats throughout the day while staying around 3700 cals or so.

Dosage: AnaBeta - 1 cap in the morning, 1 cap an hour pre workout, 1 cap post workout, 1 cap with dinner.
Creatine Nitrate - 3 caps pre workout, 3 caps post workout. I may decrease this depending on how big my pumps are
Mesomorph - (original) - 1 scoop pre workout about 20 to 30 min before i hit the gym
BioMend - 2 caps in the moring with breakfast and a glass of water

I will try to log every night, even on OFF days. Every week I will weigh in, starting today to get my exact weight and body fat measured. Along with my weekely weigh in, I will post an overall grade scale on the stack as a whole. If you guys want me to add anything just let me know! I am starting this stack today, 7/20/11.
For those who just want weekly updates on feel, weight gain, strength gains...etc, i will post weekly updates as well.
Enjoy

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 1 - Back and Biceps

Just got back from the gym. I am not doing DC this week, as this is my fourth week of the month on DC and I take a break from it this week. When i take my week off from DC, i try to do reps and movements that i do not do in DC to change it up.

My pump was better than normal today, although not amazing, but its only day 1.
Endurance was the same as usual.
I dont know if it that i ate a lot of food this morning/afternoon, but i was very strong in the gym today. I got 110 EZ curl bar close grip for 10 reps. I have never even tried that before.

Ive been home for about an hour or so, just had my shake and making my oats and eggs right now. Pump is still there, but is slowly fading away. again, only day 1, so not much to update

If any lift increases in weight, I will post it on here. Friday I will be doing a whole workout devoted to squats and deadlifts. Monday I start back on DC.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Enjoy the AnaBeta goodness

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
oh i am pretty sure i will! thanks for following. reps

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
something interesting, not sure if it relates to any of these products, but my stools have been pretty soft.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I woke up this morning very sore in my back and biceps. I do not workout today. Tomorrow is going to be my day of all squats and deads in prep for DC beginning Monday. Other than my back being very sore, everything else seems normal so far.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
should i take CN on OFF days as well? this is my first run with it

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
As for myself, I use mono on off days, subbed BTW.
i am a non responder to mono. i dont know why. i dont see or notice any difference while i am on it or off of it. maybe i will take 6 caps on days i lift and 3 caps on OFF days?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 2 complete, didnt workout. only update i have is my hunger tonight was sky high. i ate two foot long philly cheese steaks and went home and had oats then eggs. im gonna have a shake before i sleep. just freakin starving. i love it. Squats and Deads tomorrow!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 3 Friday 7/22/11

Today I did all Squats and Deads in prep for DC next week. Numbers stayed the same except for my last set on deads, increased 10 pounds and 2 extra reps than normal. had joint pain in my right knee, but ive had ACL surgery 2 years ago and its been an on going problem when squatting, but deads dont bother it at all.

Endurance same as day 1, no vascularity to report, mainly leg day.

on a side note, hunger has increased a bit, started last night. and literally two minutes ago i got my first headache. i have had three concussions since 2008 so i am very prone to headaches as well. i will continue to monitor this.

I will take the weekend off as i always do to get fat on food, feed my body and give it rest in prep for DC. Monday will be back/bi/deads day DC style. Dosage has stayed the same....

i expect to see a nice pump and vascularity monday, since it would be almost a week on the stack.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok, i normally wouldnt update on the weekend since i do not lift, but i have to today.

First Thing: I notice about 10 minutes after each dose your muscles start to feel tighter....sounds like a pump, but they dont feel fuller, just tighter for now.

Second Thing: like most men, I hold my BF in my lower abdomen region. its not much at all, but for me, its more there than anywhere else....well today after my second dose i noticed a branched out vein on my right side of my lower abdomen....will monitor vascularity in that region more closely now.

Third Thing about 5 min after each dose, my mouth gets super dry. not really thirsty, just super dry.

Wednesday and Friday I forgot to get my exact BF measured and weight. I will for sure do this Monday before I do my training. I usually train in the evenings but it varies.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Monday, July 25 Day 6 (btw, NFL lockout is over) DC training

Training I trained back and biceps today. had a really good pump in my arms. lasted about 30 min after i left the gym. strength hasnt really increased much at all, although i trained at 8pm and i hardly ever train at night so that could be why.

- biceps DB curls, Close Grip curls on EZ bar

- Back Lat Pulldowns, Straight Leg Deads, Shrugs

I will do a back, bi workout on Friday, but of course with different exercises.

Few Things I Have Noticed
1.) when I take a dose of AnaBeta, my muscles in my body almost hurt. It might be the pump, although I do not see much of a pump. They just kinda hurt.

2.) I have explained already the dry mouth. I have been drinking lots and lots of water and its gotten alot better, nbd at all IMO

I have off from the gym tomorrow, although i do abs at home.

Wednesday will be chest, tri, and squats (again, DC)

I will continue to dose the CN on my OFF days except on Sundays.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am going to be doing Chest, Tri, and Squats today. The reason why I have not been posting my numbers on lifts is because I didn't want to make this log complicated for people who just want to see the results and not have to read a whole page, but if some of you would like me to post exact numbers, I will being a notebook and a pen with me to the gym and log them then post it on here.

First Thought headaches are random. sometimes when I take AnaBeta I get a short frontal headache, and sometimes I do not. Same goes for the dry mouth.

Second Thought I wonder if AnaBeta is kind of like Prime, in means of it is a hit or miss product. I am NOT saying I am not seeing results...today would be my first week on the product and you hardly ever see results in the first week. But today will be, as I said before, chest/tri....and my third(?) time to lift chest since being on AnaBeta so I do expect some strength gains here.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wednesday July 27

Week 1 Update and Stats

I have lost 1 pound, but today I ate like pure crap. When I dont eat, i shrink like a _______ in cold water

Random headaches lasting 30 min after a dosage

Dry mouth lasting 10 min after a dosage

Notable strength increase (see below).

Vascularity comes and goes

Pump is not all the time.

Wednesday DC Workout Notes

BB Incline has increased 10 pounds (225x10)

Flat Bench Reverse Grip has increased 10 pounds

Massive headache while i was lifting. Only did two sets of squats and called it a day. I was starting to get dizzy during squats (yes i was breathing)

Week 1 thoughts on stack

It may be premature to make any real thoughts, but I would think I would have added a pound at least by now. Im eating my butt off, around 3500 cals a day of lean foods.

I am disappointed so far, but its to early to judge. I am going to increase my cals to right below 4k, and keep training hard.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Friday, July 30

Back, Biceps, Deadlifts

lemme start out by saying i tore my ACL in highschool and its never come back to full strength so on deads and squats, i do what i can with perfect form. i dont try to overload my knee.

Biceps

I was able to do 110 EZ Bar close grip curls for 8 reps...
Pumps were literally amazing. best day of pumps so far

Back
I did DB row, no noticeable strength gains

Deadlifts - was able to do 305 for 8 which is good for me since i do not try to strain or go heavy.

This was probably my best training day since starting this log. I will probably go in the gym tomorrow and do all ab work and hit the bags a bit

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Today I woke up very very sore. I am never sore in my arms and in order to get sore in my back, i have to do extremely high volume and go really heavy. my back is shot and my biceps and forearms are shot as well...not sure if this has anything to do with what im taking, just throwing that out there. maybe anabeta is starting to kick in, who knows.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is anybody following this log? i feel like this is pointless....anyways

tomorrow I will change my dosage time on Anabeta from 4 caps spread out to 1 in the AM, 2 pre workout, 1 post workout.

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
I'm following. I'm also using AB+DAA. Just starting my third week.

pablogdog

pablogdog

Awards
  • Established
I've got two bottles of Ana that I'm thinking about using in my PCT in about three weeks. I am interested in how this treats you for sure and yes, I am following.

seccsi

seccsi

Awards
  • Established
Is anybody following this log? i feel like this is pointless....anyways

tomorrow I will change my dosage time on Anabeta from 4 caps spread out to 1 in the AM, 2 pre workout, 1 post workout.
I'm following, just haven't been posting.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
alright i just wanted to make sure some ppl were following so i wasnt logging it for nothing

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am still following. :)

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Monday August 1

Chest/Tri/Squat

Incline is getting stronger. did 225x10 easier than last time.

Reverse grip bench really hurt my left elbow. couldnt even get 225. may go buy a sleeve for it.

no noticeable pump at all. I will weigh in wednesday for my weekly weigh in and overall thoughts on each aspect. my daily logs arent going to be long, just thoughts on that workout. my weekly log will be more in depth.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wednesday August 3

Back Biceps Deads

no notable increase in strength. Pump is getting better and better.

Week 2 Update & Thoughts

really disappointed that im not putting on weight, even though im eating more than i was. maybe im eating too clean.

Pump is consistently getting better and better as each day goes by. really started out slow but its getting there.

strength gains on some lifts are notable, others have stayed the same.

still get a headache once in a while, dry mouth...etc I hope this product comes through the final two weeks

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn... I am for the 2 feet of philly cheese steak goodness! :)

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
The first week on AB I gained about 5 lbs. I'm sure it was all water weight do to extreme dry mouth. Dosage 4 tabs/day.
The second week I dropped back to 3 lbs. above base weight as dry mouth began to subside. Dosage 5 tabs.day. Two preworkout.
Now into my third week I am back to base weight with very little dry mouth. I have also increased my dosage to 6 tabs/day and added DAA.

I have not noticed a great deal of strength increase nor any noticible leaning. I have not noticed a change libido either. I began AB at the end of an Ostarine cycle so maybe I was a little suppressed to begin with. I will give it another two or three weeks before making a final call.

P.S. Pumps in the gym have been great but I'm also stacking with Pump-O-Bol preworkout.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah pumps are great especially combined with the CN.

My libido comes and goes. somedays its really high, others it is just normal.

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
My first week on AB I woke up with morning wood every day but that has subsided. It seems my vascularity is better on AB. The last time I used DAA it took about two weeks before I noticed anything. Apparently it takes that amount of time to reach a saturation point.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yea these final two weeks will be interesting. one thing is for sure i feel and look thick all day

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
I feel pumped most of time on AB but when I use a tape, all measurements are base line. The last time (and only time) I used DAA, I was actually amazed at the difference it made in my overall appearance. I did not gain any appreciable weight but I looked harder and fuller.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hahaha. i hope i remember to weigh in today. i forgot on wednesday. gonna hit chest tri and front squats

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Friday, August 5th (dang, cant believe its august)

My chest is really responding to DC and this stack. my bench was up 10 pounds in two weeks. not bad at all.

had a really good tricep pump today. chest felt really full as well. maybe AB is finally kicking in.

as far as vascularity, its really starting to kick in. my forearms, lower abs, upper chest/inner shoulders

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
increased my carb intake the past two days. feel thicker. Ill step on the scale Friday and see if it helped any.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wednesday, August 10

Weight - i weighed 1/2 pound heavier than I did on monday. I have been adding in more carbs to my diet. other than pasta, oats, and fruits, i try to keep away from them during the summer as i recomp.

Strength Gains Today Today was the first time I did DB incline in about five weeks or so. I was able to do 105 DB for 8,4,2 DC style. That was the only notable strength increase. Friday i am going to try to go heavy on Deads more of a 5x5 style and see how my back and legs have progressed. really put them to the test.

Libido ok this is the only day when it was very very high. almost uncontrollable. i like it though hahaha

Vascularity Today was very good. My forearms had a vein or two i havent seen before, which is weird cause im pretty lean. Pump was the same as its been on AB. not amazing, but noticeable.

Thoughts I am wondering if DC isnt for AB. Maybe a normal split that gives you more training days would be beneficial while on a stack like this. I will end up getting another bottle eventually, and trying my normal 4 day split. Still have about a week left. I will probably also stack Prime with the AB and see where that goes. ill log for sure :D

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My personal view would be that AnaBeta is likely to be more beneficial in higher volume workouts.

I am yet to give it a fair run on a strength based workout though so I might change my mind. That is just what seems logical to me.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
for my last week of AB, I will change my routine to a 4 day just to see if it makes a slight difference.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Today was my best day since logging, and I didnt even go to the gym. Maybe the AB is kicking in lol my hunger today was through the roof. i literally ate about 7 full sized meals today which is rare for me because I get hungry alot, but i dont have the stomach to eat 1k meal for every meal. ill eat about three of those, then mix in snacks, smaller meals and shakes. today i just kept on eating and eating. tomorrow when i weigh in should be fun haha i hope through this AB, if anything, i stretch my stomach enough to eat more during one sitting.

any advice on how to stretch your stomach and eating more in one sitting? i know i know, eat and train your stomach and it will stretch. but do any of you have personal experience with certain foods that will help with that?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Friday, August 13

I didnt do deads because during warm up my knee started to hurt. i tore my acl in 08. anyways, strength was a little bit higher today on v bar rows and reverse flys. same pump as usual on AB, nothing crazy this time.

recovery hasnt been all that great, although i dont stay sore as long which is good. i weighed in at 3/4 a pound heavier than wednesday. been eating more carbs.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Monday, August 15

Today was probably my best workout day. I did chest, squats and Triceps. I did 225 on reverse grip bench for triceps for 10 reps. new PR. Bench was 5 pounds higher. my chest has been responding very well to this stack. HUGE chest pump. endurance was also very very high. even though i have not responded as well as others have to AB, i will purchase again simply because i do not think DC is the best option for AB. also, i have played with dosing throughout this whole log. i prefer on off days, 2 AB upon waking, then 2 more spread out. still liking my 2 AB pre workout.

also, this morning i got a deep tissue massage so good thing i dont go to the gym tomorrow. this past week has been the best week while on the stack so it should turn the final review around, especially if it keeps getting better. although i was looking more of a weight gain, strength gains are always a positive

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do you think the increase in carbs made a big difference?

We have had a couple of reviews where they said the product didn't shine until they increased they carb intake and then it started to take off.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah i really feel it now. pumps have been there, but keep getting better and better. my chest is responding very well. im excited to post the final review. i will try to be as thorough and detailed as possible. but thats interesting about the carbs though. ive also been eating more cause of the increased hunger, and i try to make it more carb meals vs lean protein. i still eat lean protein, but my snacks, when i get hungry and its not a full meal, have been pure carbs.