Baraketh is getting some good sleep with AI Sports Nutrition 3Z!

Baraketh

Baraketh

Awards
Alright first things first i wanna give a big thank you to AI Sports Nutrition for the opportunity to log this and all the samples they provided me of their whole product line. I received my bottle of 3Z 2 days ago and have had the opportunity to take it twice now.

Sleep History - I usually get home from work late so i dont go to sleep till usually around midnight or a little later. To give you a little background on my sleep history i'm pretty sure i have some sort of sleep disorder but i have never actually gone to get it checked. I wake up several times throughout the night and usually average at least 1 nightmare a night ranging from mild to wake up covered in sweat type of deal. I've never tried any sleep aid because i have trouble waking up as is and i usually have to be up by 6:45am to make it to work on time.

June 29th/Morning of the 30th - 1st Serving - i took capsules as directed 45 min before bed and went to sleep @ 11:45pm. I woke up at 7a.m and realized i was running a bit late, i slept so deeply that i must have either turned off my alarm of just slept right through it. Getting up outta bed was a little tough though, i just wanted to keep sleeping lol. I noticed i was a bit more alert and felt a bit better than usual throughout the day.

June 30th/Morning of July 1st - 2nd serving - Day number 2 took my 3 pills and my gf started asking me about this product, she usually tosses and turns some nights and doesnt get sleep either, plus i don't help any with my toss & turn madness either, so she was very interested in this product when she saw it. I gave her 2 pills to take because i was interested in seeing how it would affect her as well. She's only 5'5 110 pounds so i didnt give her the full serving. We hit the bed at 11:30pm. Woke up today at 6:30am unusually alert, felt like i woke up from a mini-coma, that kind of deep sleep, i only woke up once in the night to use the bathroom and i had no trouble falling back asleep again. My gf woke up at 9am, and when i asked her how she slept she told me she was knocked out all night and slept well. So far i'm extremely impressed with this product.

dumbhick3

dumbhick3

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like a good sleep aid so far. I might have to grab me a bottle to try.

One question-I normally don't have trouble staying asleep once I go to sleep (or snoozing through my alarms (plural):)), but I have a lot of trouble actually getting tired at night and going to bed at a reasonable hour (100mg ED of tren ace is phyucking with my sleep patterns to say the least).

So my question-does 3Z make you want to go to bed, get in the bed, pass out, etc, after taking it, in addition to the deep sleep you describe? I need something like Ambien that knocks me out hard and fast and then I am good to go. I know that Ambien is Ambien (an RX sledgehammer), but you know what I mean.

This should be an interesting log and I'll be following it for sure-I am probably grabbing a bottle anyway while it is on sale just to be on the safe side.

Baraketh

Baraketh

Awards
So my question-does 3Z make you want to go to bed, get in the bed, pass out, etc, after taking it, in addition to the deep sleep you describe?
From what i have noticed so far it does not make you want to go to sleep or anything like that, no effect to make you tired but to be fair i have taken it just as indicated on the bottle so i have not tried to stay up after the 45 min to see if i start to get tired or pass out, i'll do that tonight to see if it has some effect like what your talking about.

Baraketh

Baraketh

Awards
June 1st/Morning of June 2nd - Night # 3 and i took my dose @ 10pm, went to bed right at 10:43pm, i woke up about 5 min before my alarm clock was set to go off, really alert & not tired at all. Third night in a row without any disturbances in my sleep at all.

Baraketh

Baraketh

Awards
Update to the log, i apologize for the lack of updates here lately, had to go down to south FL for a couple of days.

Night of July 2nd - July 7th

I've taken the normal doses every night and have had no trouble sleeping at all, feel good overall and well rested.

July 8th - July 10th - I decided to see what would happen if i did not take 3Z and find out if i would go back to my horrible sleep regiment, sure enough i haven't taken it since the 7th and my last 2 nights of sleep have not gone so well.

Also i tested it a couple nights to see if it would actually make you tired and it does not affect me or make me want to go to sleep if i stay up past the 45 min mark as instructed on the bottle.

Baraketh

Baraketh

Awards
July 10th/ Morning of the 11th - (10th serving) Got back on schedule, went to sleep at 11pm and woke up at 10am, not feeling as rested as usual. But hopefully will wake up here shortly lol.

Baraketh

Baraketh

Awards
July 11th / Morning of July 12th - 3Z'd it up about 11:45pm, went to bed and slept deep but woke up @ 3:11a.m fully awake and ready to go, had to do a double take on the alarm cloak cause it really felt like the night went by. I decided to grab a quick bowl of cereal and then i hit the bed again. Woke up @ 7:48 without any problems. Deep sleep for the second portion of the night and woke up feeling good.

dumbhick3

dumbhick3

Awards
  • Established
Sorry for the apparent lack of attention; I've been following the thread via email updates. I have a bunch of AI samples, this being one of them. I may give it a shot. I noticed it includes GABA in the ingredient list and doesn't say how much. Have you ever tried bulk GABA (like NP's version) for sleep? I have some and it works well, but I wake up feeling kind of eh for lack of a better way to put it. It feels like I have a mild hangover for the first few hours after I get up (a little shaky, agitated, etc) even though the sleep is very refreshing. I was using it at 500mg pre-bed for the past few days (so many sleep supplements; it's time for some dayum Ambien...), and if you have used it solo before, do you feel like there is a hefty amount of it in the AI product? I know I can just take the stuff myself and try it now, but just curious as to your input here. Some people seem to have tried 10-20 different things for sleep, so I'm hoping you are one of them:). On that note, I'd love to hear some comparisons to other similar products (ALRI Comatose, Lean Dreams, Phenibut XT, Melatonin solo, etc.)

Great log BTW. Very detailed and helpful.

dumbhick3

dumbhick3

Awards
  • Established
Sorry for the apparent lack of attention; I've been following the thread via email updates. I have a bunch of AI samples, this being one of them. I may give it a shot. I noticed it includes GABA in the ingredient list and doesn't say how much. Have you ever tried bulk GABA (like NP's version) for sleep? I have some and it works well, but I wake up feeling kind of eh for lack of a better way to put it. It feels like I have a mild hangover for the first few hours after I get up (a little shaky, agitated, etc) even though the sleep is very refreshing. I was using it at 500mg pre-bed for the past few days (so many sleep supplements; it's time for some dayum Ambien...), and if you have used it solo before, do you feel like there is a hefty amount of it in the AI product? I know I can just take the stuff myself and try it now, but just curious as to your input here. Some people seem to have tried 10-20 different things for sleep, so I'm hoping you are one of them:). On that note, I'd love to hear some comparisons to other similar products (ALRI Comatose, Lean Dreams, Phenibut XT, Melatonin solo, etc.)<br><br>Great log BTW. Very detailed and helpful.

Baraketh

Baraketh

Awards
Thanks, unfortunately i do not have any other experience with sleep aid products at all including pure GABA. I've always been too afraid to try them because of how much of an issue it was for me to wake up from my poor nights of sleep. I always figured i'd over sleep lol. From your description i am not getting the same results (shakes, feeling agitated or anything like that). So my conclusion would be either there is not alot of GABA in the product if that is a common effect or it just doesn't affect me in that way personally. Overall i feel pretty good when i wake up which is pretty good considering how hard i'm training currently. I can tell you that this will be staple for me in my supplements.

Baraketh

Baraketh

Awards
July 12th / Morning of July 13th - Last night was kind of a tough night of sleep, my gf had to take her mother to the hospital pretty late in the night and that kinda kept me up a little bit. Even with that going on i had no problem falling asleep. I woke up once or twice but again had no problem falling asleep. The gf made it home about 2:30a.m and i felt her hop into bed but was in such a restful sleep that i just kept on sleeping till then morning w/o a problem. Woke up feeling ok, not as good as the rest of the week though, but its wed and i'm pretty beat up by this time of the week. Sore all over, just plain banged up. I've been training pretty hard so i might take tommorow off the gym to recover a bit before hitting it again on friday.

Baraketh

Baraketh

Awards
July 13th - Did not take 3Z - got caught up on some late night activities and just plain forgot to.

Night of July 14th / Morning of July 15th - Did not train the 14th due to having to go out of town for business and got back into town a little late, was pretty drained from the day anyway and still a bit sore all over. Took my 3Z at 11 pm pm and went to bed at 11:36pm. I slept like a rock, heard my alamr go off at 6:40am but i guess i fell asleep again. Woke up horribly late at 7:12 and had to rush to get ready and throw my gym bag together, left my lunch too... The only plus side is i feel good & rested.

Baraketh

Baraketh

Awards
July 15th / Morning of July 16th - Last night was the worst sleep i have gotten since i first started taking 3Z, woke up several times throughout the night and tossed and turned alot. I don't know what to attribute it to, the only thing that i did different was eat dinner extremely late. Maybe that played a factor but i cannot be sure.

Baraketh

Baraketh

Awards
July 16th / Morning of July 17th - Went to bed at 1am and slept like a rock until 10am today, got some good deep sleep. Woke up refreshed and ready to go.

Baraketh

Baraketh

Awards
July 17th / Morning of July 18th - Went to bed really late last night due to some late night cardio :147:, 2:30a.m. Slept good and woke up at 7a.m without a problem, was a little sleepy the first hour but other than that i'm good now. 3Z saves my rear yet again.

Baraketh

Baraketh

Awards
July 18 / Morning of July 19th - Last night i forgot to take my 3Z and by the time i remembered i was already in bed and decided to be lazy and not get up to take it. I am now regretting that decision, had a horrible night of sleep, woke up a couple times and a couple nightmares when i did manage to fall asleep, i'm pretty tired this morning.

Baraketh

Baraketh

Awards
July 19th / Morning of July 20th - After my extensively horrible day yesterday i learned not to miss my 3Z. I dragged pretty much all day. Still have a decent session in the gym. Got a new PR on the incline dumbbell press and somehow managed to rep 125lb bells x4. Other than that i made it home after work at 10:30pm and was in bed an hour after that. I woke up once at about 1a.m but had no trouble falling right back asleep. Woke up this morning about 6 min before my alarm clock and got moving, not quite as refreshed as normal but i attribute that to the lack of sleep i got the night before and overall horrible day.

(16th serving)

Baraketh

Baraketh

Awards
July 20th / Morning of July 21st - Went to bed at midnight, woke up a little late, slept like a rock until 6:45, made the mistake of laying back down for a couple of mins, woke up at 7:16 a.m. The plus side is i feel great and feel very rested, i also somehow managed to make it to work on time.

Baraketh

Baraketh

Awards
July 21st & 22nd - I did not take 3Z these 2 nights because i kicked back and relaxed the whole weekend, drank a little so i did not want to mix alcohol with any supplements.

Baraketh

Baraketh

Awards
July 24th / Morning of July 25th - (18th serving) - I took my 3Z at 11pm and went to sleep about 20 min later, my gf woke me up about 1am and i woke up really awake, hung out with her for a little while then fell asleep again, woke up at 7:30am feeling really rested. At this point i can safely say this product has completely changed my sleeping habits. That alone is enough to buy this product for me. I'm gaining some good size and strength, i cannot link this to this product but my conclusion is without good sleep and good rest I could not have gone as hard and increse my intensity in the gym the way i have lately.

dumbhick3

dumbhick3

Awards
  • Established
Outstanding log. I might grab a bottle as well. I think I am going to head to the doctor this week to get a 10 day supply of Ambien to correct my horrible sleep schedule. Maybe some 3Z would be a good "maintenance" of sleep habits supp after I finish up the Ambien? Now I am kicking myself for not grabbing a bottle when it was 1/2 off over the 4th.

Baraketh

Baraketh

Awards
July 25 / Morning of July 26th - Took my 3Z at 11:30pm and went to bed, slept well, i did wake up once or twice due to my gf tossing and turning a bit but i fell right back asleep w/o any problems, woke up at 7:30 am, not quite as refreshed as usual though, i'm a little sluggish today and pretty sore all over.

Baraketh

Baraketh

Awards
Sorry for the long delay here, i suffered an injury the last week of July which has haulted my training for a bit and i havent been able to do anything other then sit at home and drink my pain away lol. The last week of 3Z went well and there was only one night that i tossed and turned a bit. As far as this product goes i will not go w/o it.

I RATE THIS PRODUCT 10/10