Fitcopforlife's mini-cut with X Factor and Peak Beta

fitcopforlife

fitcopforlife

Awards
  • Established
It's that time again!! After my competition I have still been hitting the gym hard but I have seemed to "fluff" up in some places that I am not fond of:D

Everybody always talks of the joys of competing and the hard core prep that we endure but fail to mention post contest can be brutal if you depleted your body too long. Some however can eat good the Monday after there show and all off-season, but I go into a binge that can last for 2 months. Don't get me wrong I still keep my protein to 275-300 gms and take my supplements but if I want a cheeseburger or pizza I do it.

So 6 weeks from today is time for the beach and I am going to get about 10-15 lbs of this "fluff" off, and what better way to do it is with my personal favorite X Factor and tingle free time released Peak Beta by Molecular Nutrition.

So enough of the small talk and time to work. The difference between what I call a mini-cut and contest prep for me is simple. Contest prep entails no cheating, I NEVER miss a workout or HIIT session, and my carbs never go beyond 150. My so called mini-cut is a quick cut of some problem areas and usually 6 weeks is great for me. Sometimes I might miss or juggle a few things around but everything should fit in nicely. During contest prep nothing changes, nothing is missed, and every meal is consumed.

Weekly spilts will show in the log and my diet will be:
Meal 1: 7 eggwhites 2 yolks 1 bowl of oatmeal
Meal 2: Protein Shake
Meal 3: Grilled chicken salad, 2 soft chicken wraps, or Half a roasted chicken sub
Meal 4: 6 oz Lean red meat 8 oz sweet potato
Meal 5: Protein Shake
Meal 6: Can of chicken green beans or broccoli
Meal 7: If hungry Tuna or turkey​

Other supps: Multi: ON Opti-Men 3 a day
Pre w/o: CL White flood and Green Mag
Protein: 2 Favorites Gaspari Myofusion or of course Xtreme Formulations Whey

Beginning weight: 254
Goal weight: 240-242

Feel free to follow along and ask any questions along the way:)

fitcopforlife

fitcopforlife

Awards
  • Established
Day 1

BACK

Great back w/o today worked on alot of lat pull downs and rowing movements. Not much else to note. Dosed 5 caps pre w/o XF and have had 2 Peak Beta and will be having 1 more tonight.

Cardio 30 minutes 4.6 speed

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome to have you and Congrats on the new gig in your sig;) When did that happen?
Thanks man, Just a few weeks ago I'm pretty excited about it.

So does this log mean you'll be around AM more often?

fitcopforlife

fitcopforlife

Awards
  • Established
Thanks man, Just a few weeks ago I'm pretty excited about it.

So does this log mean you'll be around AM more often?
Yeah, I love AM just need to dedicate myself more and what better way to is run a good log.
Looks good, might as well add one more "fit cop" to this thread!! Subbed.

Nice, great to have you along man.

fitcopforlife

fitcopforlife

Awards
  • Established
SHOULDERS​

Military Press Smith
145 x 17
155 x 15
185 x 10
185 x 8

Shrugs
225 x 28
275 x 20
315 x 14
365 x 10

Rear,side,and front delt supersetted to failure with 40 lb db.

Nice solid shoulder w/o today. Dosed 5 XF pre w/o and 1 PB. White flood and green mag also downed 45 min pre. Nothing else much to note, tomorrow will be an off day and macro's will be off a little bit. My daughter is making my favorite peanut butter chocolate cake:)

Cardio: 15 minutes 4.6 speed 8.0 incline​

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
When you're doing cardio at 4.6mph are you walking or is that a light run?

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
IN.
I've never used the old school, so interested in the results.

No homo....we gonna get some secksy pics in here? Before and after?
Yuh!!! Pics ! I wanna see this beastly fitcop :AR15firing:

fitcopforlife

fitcopforlife

Awards
  • Established
CHEST

Pretty good workout today killed some cardio and then hit some chest. My endurance was down a bit but the Peak Beta will be kicking in soon. I was out in the sun teaching at the firing range and sweated all day. Cardio wasn't such a good idea but I made it through. Food intake was right on spot and I drank plenty of water.

Flat Bench
145 x 45 warmup
185 x 30
225 x 22 down a little lol, but can't gripe too much.
275 x 12
315 x 7
365 x 4

Incline smith
185 x 14
225 x 9
225 x 8

Peck Deck
145 forgot how many til failure 3 sets

fitcopforlife

fitcopforlife

Awards
  • Established
Today was a great arm w/o. Killed Bi's and Tri's and I am feeling the ArA pumps already which I have missed. I started off with dumbell curls,preacher curls, and cable curls. I then hit tri's and focused on good extensions really feeling the burn. No heavy lifting today just good isolated movements.

Dosed 5 XF pre w/o and have had 2 Peak Beta. Off days I forgot to mention I will be dosing 2-3 and playing with it a little.

Diet was great had 3 plain chicken soft tacos for lunch and my normal eggs,chicken and red meat meals throughout the day.

Cardio 15 min 4.6 speed
10 8.0 incline
5 min cool down

fitcopforlife

fitcopforlife

Awards
  • Established
Day 8

Sorry for the late updates, we have had some bad weather with tornadoes,hail,thunder,and rain here in East Tn. All is calm now and back to the gym. Yesterday was back here is the w/o/.

BACK

Lat pull down
170 x 18
180 x 13
190 x 11
205 x 8

Seated Row
170 x 16
180 x 14
190 x 11
200 x 9
210 x 7

Super setted HS ISO Front pull downs and HS Low Rows 6 sets total 90 lbs.

Great back w/o yesterday little rest between sets and the DOMS from arms and chest are setting in. I did cardio for 25 minutes and then got home and noticed the grass was finally dry enough to mow from the storms. That was a mistake because I was freaking killed after an hour from mowing and the previous w/o. Got through it and increased my protein for the night from all of the cals burned.

Weight is down 2 lbs already which is a plus.

Today was off, my daughter had a conference track meet and kicked butt. Daddy is proud 1 st in the 4 x 100 and 2nd in the 4 x 200 relays. Going to the regionals in a couple of weeks.

Tomorrow will be Shoulders and some cardio.

fitcopforlife

fitcopforlife

Awards
  • Established
Day 10

SHOULDERS
BM Military Press
170 x 22
180 x 16
210 x 13
220 x 12
250 x 9

Side DB delts
35 x 18
35 x 15
40 x 11
45 x 8

Front DB delts
30 x 16
30 x 13
35 x 10
35 x 8

BM Rear delt reverse pec deck
110 x 12
120 x 9
120 x 8

Cardio was 20 min treadmill 4.0 speed.​

Had a heck of a shoulder w/o yesterday they are killing me today. The original is really starting to impress me, I have not had any joint pains as of yet and I can already tell in just a weeks time the leaning effects are taking on. Although I have just lost 2 lb's I am noticing some increased vascularity already in my calves and shoulders.

Today Sunday is off and tomorrow will be Chest.

fitcopforlife

fitcopforlife

Awards
  • Established
Day 12

CHEST​

Tonight was very mediocre at that, the place was packed and everyone must have been working chest. I jumped on the Smith and hit some incline and got 5 good sets. The flat bench finally cleared and I hit 4 sets on it starting at 185 and just working up to 275. I then supersetted some HS incline and peck deck so overall around 15 sets so not too bad. It just seemed everyone wanted to carry on a conversation and I got cold quick.

So since the w/o sucked I figured I would end with some lackluster cardio and got 10 minutes:(

Oh well maybe tomorrow will be better, oh yeah work also sucked today so that didn't help matters:D

Dosed 5 XF pre w/o and have had 2 PB.

Food intake was on spot and still have a meal before bed.

fitcopforlife

fitcopforlife

Awards
  • Established
Yesterday was an off day and will be hitting Back and Bi's tonight. I hope to have some pictures by the first of next week for a 3 week mini review.

fitcopforlife

fitcopforlife

Awards
  • Established
Day 14

Back and Bi's​

Awesome w/o today, the ArA pumps and massive DOMS are in full gear today. My chest is still sore from Monday's workout and my arms felt like they were going to explode tonight. Popped my my pre w/o and 5 XF and here's my lifts.

Alternating DB curls
40 x 17
45 x 14
50 x 10
60 x 7

Preacher curls
65 x 23
85 x 17
105 x 12
125 x 6 Arms were swole by this point:)

BM Curl machine
100 x 13
110 x 9
110 x 8
115 x 6

Lat Pull Downs
160 x 15
170 x 12
170 x 10
180 x 7 1/2 lol

I then super setted Hammer Strength Front ISO pull downs and HS Low row for 4 sets a total.

20 total sets.....Nice!!!

Cardio: 4.6 speed 8.0 incline 10 min
4.6 speed 0 incline 15 min​

Meals were right on today and also to note I can tell a big difference with the Peak Beta on my endurance during the super setting, usually after that many reps and sets I peter out at the end but I hung right in there.

fitcopforlife

fitcopforlife

Awards
  • Established
Day 15

LEGS

Leg Presses

Warmed up with 4 plates each side with around 22 reps. Used real good form and felt every rep.
Set 2:5 plates x 18
Set 3:6 plates x 12
Set 4:7 plates x 10
Set 5: 8 plates x 8

Leg Curls
110 x 17
120 x 14
130 x 11
140 x 9
140 x 8

Leg Extensions
all these were good deep reps and couldn't remember the totals​

Legs are jello, tonight was perfect, the gym was empty and I was in the zone. Popped my WF and 5 XF pre w/o and was ready to go. This was a real intense training session with little rest I was done in an hour. Down 1 more lb for a total of 4 which is perfect.

Just about done with bottle #1 and am really noticing the effects particularly this week.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I did a cycle of XFA and the whole time took 5 caps PWO and never noticed a pump :( strength gains yes but no increased pump or doms. J/w HoW many grams protein do you eat a day?

Works been crazy for me too. Call offs daily... Been working 12-16 hours and double backing all week. Sux ass but is good money lol

fitcopforlife

fitcopforlife

Awards
  • Established
I did a cycle of XFA and the whole time took 5 caps PWO and never noticed a pump :( strength gains yes but no increased pump or doms. J/w HoW many grams protein do you eat a day?

Works been crazy for me too. Call offs daily... Been working 12-16 hours and double backing all week. Sux ass but is good money lol
Man I can't believe you didn't notice the DOMS and pumps, I take in from 250-275 gms protein. How much are you taking in man?

fitcopforlife

fitcopforlife

Awards
  • Established
Yesterday was Shoulders and Tri's and I had a great workout. I didn't keep up with the numbers but here is what I did.

Military press 5 sets
DB side delts 3 sets
DB Front delts 3 sets
Nosebreakers 4 sets
rope extensions 4 sets

Cardio 25 minutes Treadmill.​

Sunday-Off HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY To all those mom's out there.

2 1/2 weeks in so I thought I would post up some pics. Already feeling leaner but not dropping much on the scales. 3 lbs total. Diet was off and on this weekend with cookouts and drunk a couple beers Saturday night.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed. I forgot you had this log up on AM too!

fitcopforlife

fitcopforlife

Awards
  • Established
DAY 18

CHEST

Incline Smith
145 x 23
195 x 16
225 x 14
245 x 12
275 x 8

Decline
145 warmup
185 x 18
225 x 16
245 x 12
275 x 10

Hammer Strength Incline
3 sets

Peck Deck til failure
3 sets @145

Cardio 22 minutes. 10 min 4.6 speed 8.0 incline
12 min 4.6 speed 0.0 incline​

Awesome chest workout today, felt really good and the pumps were out of this world. Endurance is up. Even after incline I wasn't fatigued at all for decline's. Not a single tingle with the Peak Beta and this is my 3rd bottle. Dosed 5 XF pre workout with some White Flood and was feeling great.

Also got some good news at work today, we have been starting a fitness center for our employees and I got a big check to spend tomorrow:) I will feel like a kid in a candy store..Leaving out tomorrow morning for Maryville to pick out some good equipment...Stoked to say the least.

Weight is right at 250 today and to be honest with you if I keep these pumps and vascularity I could care less if I drop another lB :D

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Strong ass inclines, be sure to get the sturdiest equipment you can, putting up numbers like that!

fitcopforlife

fitcopforlife

Awards
  • Established
Strong ass inclines, be sure to get the sturdiest equipment you can, putting up numbers like that!
Thanks guys, yeah I am stoked. Picked it all up today and am waiting for the rubber flooring tomorrow. I will snap some pictures hopefully after we get everthing in place tomorrow evening.

On a side note awesome arm w/o tonight sporting my MN shirt. The gym was packed but the focus was oput of this world even after busting my hump with all the gym equipment. We picked up flat,incline,chest press,hack squat,leg press,40-110 DB, leg curl, utility bench, cable crossover,and all the attachments...shoooo no cardio tonight.

The original XF is taking on a quicker approach than the XFA for me, just finished 1 bottle and am noticing the recomp effects earlier but the pumps are the same. Gotta love a real natty supplement that works. I preach to all my friends about ArA and like most the bigger complaint is the money,but this does it all and is worth every penny.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks guys, yeah I am stoked. Picked it all up today and am waiting for the rubber flooring tomorrow. I will snap some pictures hopefully after we get everthing in place tomorrow evening.

On a side note awesome arm w/o tonight sporting my MN shirt. The gym was packed but the focus was oput of this world even after busting my hump with all the gym equipment. We picked up flat,incline,chest press,hack squat,leg press,40-110 DB, leg curl, utility bench, cable crossover,and all the attachments...shoooo no cardio tonight.

The original XF is taking on a quicker approach than the XFA for me, just finished 1 bottle and am noticing the recomp effects earlier but the pumps are the same. Gotta love a real natty supplement that works. I preach to all my friends about ArA and like most the bigger complaint is the money,but this does it all and is worth every penny.
and on some sites its relatively cheap, the price varies a lot from store to store, but regardless of what they pay it is very much worth it.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im admiring that vascularity, fml lol.

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
Subbed bro..Awesome pumps and vascualrity as well..I used XF a few years ago and I def remember the awesome vascualrity I had with it..Might have to run it again down the road..Good luck..

SJ

fitcopforlife

fitcopforlife

Awards
  • Established
Subbed bro..Awesome pumps and vascualrity as well..I used XF a few years ago and I def remember the awesome vascualrity I had with it..Might have to run it again down the road..Good luck..

SJ
Thanks man for following. Sorry for the lack of updates I took Sat and Sunday off any lifting and nursed this back. It's still a little stiff but getting better. I will post some pics of our Department's Fitness Center tomorrow.

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
Thanks man for following. Sorry for the lack of updates I took Sat and Sunday off any lifting and nursed this back. It's still a little stiff but getting better. I will post some pics of our Department's Fitness Center tomorrow.
Cool man look forward to it. How often do you use the Xfactor and I think you said you like the older version better, am I correct in saying that?

SJ

fitcopforlife

fitcopforlife

Awards
  • Established
Cool man look forward to it. How often do you use the Xfactor and I think you said you like the older version better, am I correct in saying that?

SJ
For a good while now with about a couple month break. I do like the older version better. The XFA is highly recommended and is just as good though. I like to suggest the XFA if you have any joint issues.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
simply insanity, do you understand how jealous the rest of us are right now?!?!?!

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
For a good while now with about a couple month break. I do like the older version better. The XFA is highly recommended and is just as good though. I like to suggest the XFA if you have any joint issues.
Thanks man for getting back to me..

SJ

fitcopforlife

fitcopforlife

Awards
  • Established
simply insanity, do you understand how jealous the rest of us are right now?!?!?!
I know man, I just hope my employees take advantage of this. It will be accessible 24/7 at no cost. How could you not?
Thanks man for getting back to me..

SJ
Anytime SJ, if you ever have any questions about MN's line give me VelocityRob, or SwolenOne a shout anytime.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
wow, thats an impressive free gym! I imagine they will all love it, as you said, how could they not?

fitcopforlife

fitcopforlife

Awards
  • Established
MONDAY

CHEST
Nautilus Incline
190 x 16
200 x 11
210 x 9
210 x 8

Flat Bench
135 Warmup
185 x 35
225 x 28
275 x 14
315 x 8 (pleased with this ) ;)
275 x 11
225 x 16

Peck Deck
4 sets at 135 until failure

Cardio 25 minutes 4.6 speed 10 min 8.0 incline

TUESDAY
BICEPS AND TRICEPS

Alternating DB curls
40 warmup
45 x 16
50 x 13
60 x 9

Preacher curl
75 x 18
95 x 15
105 x 13
115 x 10

Straight Bar Cable Curl
110 x 18
120 x 13
130 x 12
140 x 10

BM Tricep extension (overhead)
145 x 15
145 x 13
155 x 10
160 x 8

Cable Rope extension
110 x 16
120 x 13
120 x 11
130 x 10

25 minutes Cardio 4.6 speed 0 incline​

Great couple of days and the back is feeling great. Monday killed some chest and really not focusing so much on a 1 or 2 rpm but really was pleased with my overall endurance. Usually after that many sets my tri's giveaway and my reps go way down but I was actually up on all my reps within the last month.

Tonight's Bi and Tri w/o was also great. The DOMS will be brutal this week I can already tell. The XF and Peak beta are doing exactly what they are designed to do. My weight is still at 250 but I can tell I am leaning out nicely. I won't have a six pack but I can see my top 2 a whole lot better. Like I was saying this isn't contest prep this is a Beach cut :D

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glad to hear your leaning out so well, gotta love ArA for that. Did you hit that workout at your regular gym or the new one at work?

fitcopforlife

fitcopforlife

Awards
  • Established
Glad to hear your leaning out so well, gotta love ArA for that. Did you hit that workout at your regular gym or the new one at work?
I hit it at my regular gym. The first of next week 3 treadmills and 3 elypticals are coming in and I was sort of waiting on them. Although when that Super Squat comes in my leg day will def be at work.:)