CEL PMAG, CLEN, T3-SUMMER CUT LOG

yankee902

Awards
Hey people, I am not new to this board although you would think so due to my post count. I am constantly on here as a reader only until now as I chose to stop posting at bb.com but post here instead.

The main reason why I wanna log this stack is because I originally wanted to research and read up on logs with people running a Clen/T3 stack using a CEL prohormone...but I can't find any logs anywhere. So, I figured I'd help out and log it.

My goal by running P-MAG is to help maintain muscle while running what I understand is a very catabolic but effective T3 and keep muscles hard and achieve some vascularity. Obviously my overall goal is to lose last few layers of fat covering my Abs, and bring out veins i ONLY see when I have a extremely low bf%

I recently ran a H-Drol only cycle 2 months ago (lean bulk) and had great results. Although I understand Hdrol is a better cutter than P-Mag, I wanted to run something different, but similar. I also have run Clen solo before with good results. This is my first time with T3. Anyway, when I run logs I like to post progress pictures. As an avid log follower, nothing bothers me more than people NOT posting pictures. Not only does this help back up your claims in your logs, but people like to physically see the changes in your body.

Ok enough babbling, before I start this log and go further with cycle details etc, I want people to let me know it will be worth my time by expressing there interest. I plan to start Pmag tomorrow (for 6 weeks) and Clen/T3 on Tuesday, April 12 or maybe a little bit later. Again- Let me know if your interested in following what would be a very detailed, consistent, daily updated (with pictures) log!

(I am 23 by the way)

discruncan

Awards
Well to answer your question I would say, yes. French fries are a good non-methylated addition to a pmag run. I would dose it like this: 20, 30, 30, 40 fries. Some say curly fries give nasty sides, so I would stick to the nice long straight ones. Good luck and if u have anymore questions we at anabolic minds know the answers. Peace.

yankee902

Awards
Well to answer your question I would say, yes. French fries are a good non-methylated addition to a pmag run. I would dose it like this: 20, 30, 30, 40 fries. Some say curly fries give nasty sides, so I would stick to the nice long straight ones. Good luck and if u have anymore questions we at anabolic minds know the answers. Peace.
Right. What that supposed to be a joke?