When to stop using a PH?

Louie311

Awards
I have another thread up right now asking for feedback on an M-Drol cycle. But of course a major concern is the sides that may occur. What are some tell tale signs of sides that would be wise to discontinue immediately? I know some sides you can just deal with until the cycle is up and then PCT will assist in the regulation, but what are some that will require you to stop?

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
When your skin and the whites of your eyes start turning yellow, you better quit and see a doctor ASAP.

When all your hair falls out and you look like Mr. Clean, I think it would be wise to quit.

When your balls shrink so badly that they're inverted, it would be highly recommended to get off.

When your t!ts end up bigger than your girls t!ts, it's time to get off!

When the acne on your back (bacne) gets so bad that it looks like you have genital warts, get off.

-I hope this deters you enough to really start researching which steroid you want to run and think hard about it. Have a good cycle set-up and an even better PCT lined up. Good luck!

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
When your skin and the whites of your eyes start turning yellow, you better quit and see a doctor ASAP.

When all your hair falls out and you look like Mr. Clean, I think it would be wise to quit.

When your balls shrink so badly that they're inverted, it would be highly recommended to get off.

When your t!ts end up bigger than your girls t!ts, it's time to get off!

When the acne on your back (bacne) gets so bad that it looks like you have genital warts, get off.

-I hope this deters you enough to really start researching which steroid you want to run and think hard about it. Have a good cycle set-up and an even better PCT lined up. Good luck!
Yep lol.Ive never had the whole yellowing of the skin and eyes thing,what the **** would make your skin/eyes turn yellow?