Strawberry Lemonade MAP review (non-sponsored)

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
:firedevil: Product: Strawberry Lemonade Maximum Absorbed Protein :firedevil:​

I used 2 tubs of SL MAP, 2 servings a day until tubs were empty.

On workout days-
1 serving pre and 1 serving post.

Non-workout days- 2 scoops first thing in the morning

TASTE: 6.5/10**

Over-all it was okay...Drank the first couple of servings without letting it sit in the fridge for 10 minutes and it was a little nasty but I wasn't expecting kool-aid-like flavor with Pepto-Pro.

Quickly, I learned letting it sit and chill in the fridge or freezer for 10 minutes was the way to go :thumbsup: and the flavor was wayyy better. Still it was just ok so I started adding a couple of drops of lemon flavored stevia drops to it and BOOM, deliciousness was achieved! **So with the stevia drops I'd give it a solid 8.

Effectiveness: 10/10

It's recovery effects were great! I had stopped using my Protocol V2 to give MAP a good test. My recovery after taxing workouts was great, next day and 2 days after hard workouts and virtually no soreness.

Awesomeness: 10/10

Primordial gets a 10 out of 10 for using freeze-dried fruit and stevia to flavor and sweeten their product. PLus No soy,No artificial flavors, No artificial sweeteners, No artificial colors, and No preservatives. This is supplement awesomeness IMO.

Definitely will buy again. Next up is mango and cranberry!

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
Nice, I like the strawberry lemonade the best, the cranberry splash is decent but sl gets the gold, heard good things about mango from trauma1 but not really into mango. All of them are still great considering its peptopro.

bikeswimlive

bikeswimlive

Awards
  • Established
Just ordered some Mango because I hear it is the best flavor. We shall see.

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
>strawberry > mango > lime
iv got the cranberry, need to crack it open soon....i live off this stuff...am, pre/postwo...and ill use ultra peptide pre-bed

being lactose intolerant, it gets my vote.....ill add a bit of gatorade to it and it makes it taste alot better

i have some assault fruit punch on the way, ill dump some map in that n see how it goes, assault is some of the best tasting stuff out there....could be a good combo

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
>strawberry > mango > lime
iv got the cranberry, need to crack it open soon....i live off this stuff...am, pre/postwo...and ill use ultra peptide pre-bed

being lactose intolerant, it gets my vote.....ill add a bit of gatorade to it and it makes it taste alot better

i have some assault fruit punch on the way, ill dump some map in that n see how it goes, assault is some of the best tasting stuff out there....could be a good combo
Cranberry > Mango for me :)

Definitely!

Will taste awesome with the Assault! Two great products together!

~Rosie~

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great Review. I love MAP, use it similar to how I would BCAA's and have better recovery.

MAP
Improves strength & recovery better than standard protein
2-3x more effective than whey or casein protein
No artificial sweeteners, colors or flavors
Tropical Mango – Lemon Lime – Strawberry Lemonade
No lactose. No bloating. No cramping