TheMatzah's FINAL THOUGHTS/REVIEW Controlled Labs REDuction (sponsored log)

TheMatzah

TheMatzah

Awards
Final Thoughts​

Simply an honor to be able to log this for such a great company.

:hail:Controlled Labs is no joke.:hail:​

I experienced no negative side-effects whatsoever during my entire log of this amazing supplement. In fact, I looked forward to each AM Shot, and each PM Shot daily. It was an overall great experience, and I've just ordered some more + another set for a friend.

The taste is great, it goes down easy, no side effects, gas, cramps, or anything else you may get with another fat burner. There's no dizziness, you wake up each day feeling refreshed even on 6 hours sleep. Your sleep will be deeper, which is helpful for gains in the gym.

I've recommended this to a few people I know that were searching for a great fat-burner, without all the jitters and negative side-effects like most of these products out there. I could write a few pages about how great this supp is, and how it's the only one I'd recommend, but you get my point. :usa2:

Starting Stats: Day 1
- 6'0"
- 183 lbs
- 15.8 bf % (goal is under 8%) with a clean diet and AM/PM Shots.

Ending Stats: Day 26
- 6'0"
- 174 lbs
- 13.2 bf%

Controlled Labs hit the jackpot with this one, and I'll continue to spread the word to the un-educated people out there. Looking for a great supplement company, look no further.

TheMatzah.....out.:slomo:

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Nice review.

colindep

colindep

Awards
  • Established
Nice log/review. I'll be starting a brief log of this product soon as well. I hope I can get similar results to yours.

TheMatzah

TheMatzah

Awards
Nice log/review. I'll be starting a brief log of this product soon as well. I hope I can get similar results to yours.
Awesome! You won't be disappointed. I just ordered a 2nd round of it, bought some for a friend too.

Great flavor and results. :notworthy: to Controlled Labs.