KILLING THE F... FAT !Whit AM,PM Reduction shots by Controlled Labs(Sponsored)

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
Hello everyone one this forum,I got so lucky to do a log and review on this supplements,My goal is to reduce fat,especially on the midsection ,and with my diet and and the gym ,we will see how this products help me.
My stats are:38 years old
219 lbs with 19,20ish %of Body fat.
4 times a day lifting weights 5x5 method,with at least 4 sessions of cardio.
Lets get this party going...:usa2:

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
Another supplements on the arsenal are,fish oil,Whey protein,preworkouts ( I have several lying around)and eating at least 260 grams of protein to keep my muscle,and at least 2600 kls,I will posting my diet everyday,and my gym routine,also pics of before and after ,so we can see the progress!!

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
First thing in the morning and got one dose (2 scoops) and around 15 minutes later got the rush of energy and warm feeling,and 30 minutes 3 whole egss and a whey shake,went to work,and after picking up my Daugther off school will go to the gym to do Chest and triceps,I will post my numbers later!!

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
The pm shot gave me a great sleep ,I have not have this restfull sleep in a while ,we will se how it helps on the fat burning..

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
I did cardio this morning after my am shot and felt great!!I am noticing also less bloated,hope to see this gut down!!lol

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm here and ready to watch you melt off the fat. I'm running the same product. It's working real well bro

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
I'm here and ready to watch you melt off the fat. I'm running the same product. It's working real well bro
Thanks for following along,lets get this product to work and going!!!

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
On my way to the gym ,I will post my numbers in a bit!!

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Subscribed!!!!

I love the 5x5 routine, I've gotten some outstanding gains using that program

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
Subscribed!!!!

I love the 5x5 routine, I've gotten some outstanding gains using that program
I am so glad to have you on this one bro!!
yea is hard but as you know ,i want to lose bodyfat and keep my strenght.

Today is chest and Triceps,I am taking one dose of the AM before this one and will post my numbers in a bit.

To give everybody and idea of my diet tomorrow this is what i have plane:
First thing the AM SHOT 30 minutes later 1 cup of oatmeal ,with walnuts ,1 cup of fat free milk and a scoop of whey protein;
3 hours later 1 protein bar and 3 oz of almonds;
3 hours later lunch of 6 oz chicken breast and 1 cup of broccoli
2 hours later preworkout ,and after 1 dose of protocol and later a protein shake,for dinner 6 oz of salmon fish ,brown rice and 1 tomato.
before bed my PM SHOT and a casein shake.:privateeye:

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
Greeeatt!! I lost 1 pound ,hope to keep this going!!!

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
I will work my shoulders tonite and will report my numbers before bed !!

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
After a good workout and cardio then post whey shake,I checked my weight and yes !!I lost 1 more pound with no change on my diet,!!

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
After a good workout and cardio then post whey shake,I checked my weight and yes !!I lost 1 more pound with no change on my diet,!!
This is fantastic. And yes you'll notice less bloat, REDuction leans you out fast, then burns the fat up...

LouB2010

Awards
this is my first post on this forum...i am on BB forum but joined this one due to the AM/PM shots reviews being on this forum...i ordered some AM shots...2 jugs...didn't do the PM because i fall asleep fine on my own and not trying to lose water weight and burn extra calories at night...i am already concerned that my diet might eat away at my muscle tissue so i think the AM shots are perfect for me...i also don't take diet pills and this profile is exactly what i was looking for...i wanted something in a drink that contained caffeine and synephrine...i was surprised to notice raspberry ketones in it as well and theobromine...this is a nice formula...caffeine is metabolised in the liver into theobromine, theophylline and paraxanthine. It converts to theobromine only a small percentage....theobromine is very similar to caffeine except it's not supposed to cause vasoconstiction...the addition of theobromine in a high percentage as in this formula should ward off vasoconstriction caused by caffeine and it's metabolism...so it looks like they raised theobromine to help with vasodilation and balance out this formula...synephrine is standardized to 60% which is not found anywhere i looked...this means less is more...synephrine is a vasoconstrictor and this is also blunted by the theobromine which is almost 100% meaning every mg is accounted towards this equation...they must have spent a great deal of time and effort making a formula that looks simple in nature yet gets rid of the side effects limiting muscle growth - i.e. vasoconstriction....i can't wait to try the shots...i am using it to replace energy drinks that i buy at the store because at 30 servings it's like 50 cents a shot...contains more caffeine then most energy drinks per serving...contains ingredients that are healthy...they limit the downside of these ingredients with theobromine...and even use bioperine to help with absorption...all in a single shot...which is far less liquid so i am not urinating every 15min...plus the theobromine and synephrine should give energy for hours considering their half life is much longer then let's say caffeine by itself...even though caffeine at a small degree converts into theobromine it only does this at around 10-14%...so they balanced the heck out of this formula and it should burn some fat while sparing muscle tissue...ordered 2 jugs...get it tomorrow i hope...will save me money and all healthy ingredients derived from raspberrys, bitter orange, natural caffeine, theobromine is in chocolate...can't go wrong and still works with me sticking to a natural plan

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
I am going to do my back,biceps and cardio today ,i will post my workout later tonite!!

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
I have a great workout!!!
Lat pull down 110lbs 12 pounds 4 sets
Bent over row 8 reps185lbs 4 sets
1 arm dumbell row 85 lbs 8 reps 3 sets
machine row machine 315 lbs 10 reps 3 sets
bicpes and then 20 minutes o cardio,

because I went to the gym around 8 pm ,came back got me 50 grams of whey shake ,30 minutes later my PM shot and felt sleep like a baby ,I wake up feeling great and ready for another round at the gym!!!

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
Ijust did a light workout yesterday and today is legs as heavy as I can..
this is my set up for today:
10 minutes warm up on the stationary bike
then squats 5x5
Romanian dead lifts for hams
leg extensions for 3 sets 10 reps
calvs and abs

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
Well I finish up my week at 217lbs same bf% ,i will weight myself next friday to see if I am doing progres

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
I just finish my shoulders,traps and cardio!! post shake ,shower and my PM shot to sleep like a baby..

BIGRAND

BIGRAND

Awards
Looking good man, running the same product! These shots are the bees Knees LOL!

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
So far I lost 3 pounds ,but also feel like a bodyrecomp too!!I got down to the last hole in my belt,when I was 197lbs 2 years ago,today 217 and the same waist size YAYYY!!

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
Good morning!!I just have my AM shot and feeling awake,today is Chest and triceps!!

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
After a good night of sleep ,today is my back and biceps workout,I will weight myself sunday to see the progress!!

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
Yeah ,yayyy ,216 lbs slowly but surely i am 1 more pound under ,I am closer to my goal ..

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
Good morning !!i will try if the weather allows me to go to the gym today ,today is a shoulders and traps...

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
why do they put GABA in AM pills, wouldnt that make u fall asleep?

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
FINAL REVIEW!!:Due to work and college I am late but this is my review on this;I lost 4 pounds!!sleep was awesome ,pm shots are great you sleep like a baby ,and the am shots makes the easy to wake up,and the best part is the recomp effect of this ,I can tell that those 4 pounds were pure fat.
I will recomend this to everyone who wants to look fat.Great product !!!

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
why do they put GABA in AM pills, wouldnt that make u fall asleep?
It counteracts the caffeine in a way, so there's no crash...just smooth energy :)

You can tell the difference, it's in our White FLOOD as well.