Need Pre-workout recommendation...

davesavvy

Awards
A few months ago I went to a sports supplement store and asked the guy for a product that would serve my needs. I'm 43 and have test levels on the lower end of the normal range.

At that time, I explained that I was looking for something that I could use prior to going to play in my basketball league (full court) in the evenings. I was hoping to find some type of energy boost to help with my stamina.

So he recommended "Jack3d". This has seemed to have worked well for me with for one exception...my basketball is in the evenings and this product contains caffeine. Therefore, I am so wired after playing hoops that it takes half the night to finally fall asleep. Last night was the final straw...finally fell asleep at 4:30 a.m (alarm goes off at 5:15 a.m.) :(

So I went back the that store and explained the situation. The guy there said to try "Intrabolic"...as it contains almost the same ingredients at "Jack3d" but without the caffeine.

I just recently started taking Triazole so hopefully that may take care of my fatigue during excercise and I won't need anything else. However, if there was something I could use prior to playing basketball that would NOT disrupt my sleep, I may still consider using it. Remember, I'm not a body builder doing intense strength building workouts, but just a 43 year old dad trying to get some cardio exercise in a few times a week.

Any input appreciated.

davesavvy

Awards
Ended up choosing "Ragnarok Ultra" caffeine free after an exhausting search.

PS Little disappointed in NP. I ordered sat. & the order is still listed as "pending". Last week I ordered my Triazole from BB.com on a sat. & I had a fedex tracking sent same day and the darn thing arrived on Tuesday!!!