Simmons pushes the limits with LG Sciences (ASGT, GHenerate, SLIN, and Sub Sterone)

simmons

simmons

Awards
  • Established
I recently participated in one of LG Science’s mini contests and won a bottle of SLIN in the process. That being said, I would like to first thank Oufinny and LG.
--------------------------------------------------

Now, I’ve been curious about several of LG’s products, so I finally figured I would give a few of them a go. I’m currently using the following products:

-Anadraulic State GT
-GHenerate
-SLIN
-Sub Sterone

Goal:

My current goal is to achieve a higher level of fitness. I would like to maintain or lower my current level of body fat while simultaneously building some muscle.

Training:

I don’t train like a bodybuilder. Most of my workouts concern the development of work capacity and/or strength. The majority of my training is similar to CrossFit, but it is designed for “military athletes.” If anyone is interested, I can periodically post up some of my daily sessions.
I train four or five days per week, and I also play five games of soccer (indoor and outdoor) per week. At this point, any natural product that can give me an edge or improve recovery is valuable.

Diet:

I eat clean six days out of the week, and allow myself one cheat day per week. I haven’t been driving myself insane by counting macros (unless it’s following my dose of SLIN), but I do keep track of what I eat. I have been avoiding carbohydrates recently, so I’m anxious to see what will happen when I increase my daily carb intake and add SLIN to the equation.
Essentially my diet will be high in protein, with moderate amounts of carbohydrates and fat.

Stats:

Height: 6’

Weight: TBD

Supplement use:

ASGT: 1-2 scoops one hour prior to training and 1 scoop on rest days.

GHenerate: 6 sprays under the tongue twice daily. One dose will be administered prior to training, and the other prior to sleep. I will be following a 5 day on / 2 day off protocol so that I may use this product for an extended period of time.

SLIN: 1-3 pills about 20 minutes prior to meals containing carbohydrates. I generally take about 4 pills per day. The number of pills per dose is determined by the amount of carbohydrates that will be consumed.

Sub Sterone: 6 spray under the tongue four times daily.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anadraulic State GT and SLIN are great products - you'll enjoy them :)

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for getting this up so quickly; anxious to see your thoughts on all of the products. Subbed of course!

simmons

simmons

Awards
  • Established
Anadraulic State GT and SLIN are great products - you'll enjoy them :)
Thanks, Rosie. I looked up your reviews for those products. You seemed to be very impressed with the Anadraulic State GT.

Thanks for getting this up so quickly; anxious to see your thoughts on all of the products. Subbed of course!
No problem, and thanks for subbing. I'm really looking forward to this.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks, Rosie. I looked up your reviews for those products. You seemed to be very impressed with the Anadraulic State GT.
I was indeed, and I don't bullsh*t something either - you can be sure I will be completely honest about my experience/s with any product. Anadraulic State GT covers a lot of bases, which makes it a cheap option for someone who can't afford much, or wants a convenient "all-in-one" preworkout (or not even for preworkout) porduct.

simmons

simmons

Awards
  • Established
I was indeed, and I don't bullsh*t something either - you can be sure I will be completely honest about my experience/s with any product. Anadraulic State GT covers a lot of bases, which makes it a cheap option for someone who can't afford much, or wants a convenient "all-in-one" preworkout (or not even for preworkout) porduct.
Well, one of the things I've learned from observing your posts is that you're straightforward.

The comprehensive nature of ASGT is definitely appealing. I've had my eye on it for some time.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, one of the things I've learned from observing your posts is that you're straightforward.

The comprehensive nature of ASGT is definitely appealing. I've had my eye on it for some time.
Blunt and to the point is definitely me. If you want flattery and arse kissing, then look elsewhere; I won't do it and I don't appreciate it being done to me :D

simmons

simmons

Awards
  • Established
Blunt and to the point is definitely me. If you want flattery and arse kissing, then look elsewhere; I won't do it and I don't appreciate it being done to me :D
No need to worry about arse kissing here. I don't enjoy the taste. ;)

But, I do appreciate honesty. I think the world could use a hefty dose of it.

--------------------

I'll give an update sometime today or tomorrow. I'm actually impressed with this stack so far.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How are things going for you Simmons?

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
ASGT is solid. Haven't tried the others but the ASGT is probably my favorite pre workout drink when I don't make my own. Great with a splash of OJ

simmons

simmons

Awards
  • Established
How are things going for you Simmons?
Hey man. Things are going well. I had a nice long power outage at home today, so pardon my belated update.

ASGT is solid. Haven't tried the others but the ASGT is probably my favorite pre workout drink when I don't make my own. Great with a splash of OJ
I'll have to try that.

Hell of a stack, subbed :240:
:cheers:

In for this, HOORAH.
:thumbsup:

Good to have you guys along for the ride.

simmons

simmons

Awards
  • Established
Update

Well, I've been using everything with the exception of Sub Sterone for about 1.5 weeks. I have only been using Sub Sterone for a few days.
Even though this journey is just beginning, I have already noticed some positive effects.

Weight:

I purposely cut a pretty good amount of weight over the past few months, so I have been anxious to put some lean mass back on. Before the beginning of my run I weighed 189 lbs. As of tonight, I'm up to 192 lbs. Three pounds in less than two weeks isn't bad at all.

Performance:

My performance in the gym is definitely improving. My strength is up slightly, and I am able to push a bit harder.

Libido:

Perhaps a slight increase in this department, but nothing substantial.

Overall:

I am enjoying ASGT. I use it prior to training, and on "off" days I like to take a scoop prior to my soccer games. At times my energy seems limitless, and I thoroughly enjoy the affect it has on my focus.

I believe SLIN is doing its job. I have been using it prior to meals containing higher amounts of carbohydrates, as I described in my first post.
I'm waiting to observe changes in body composition. Although I have gained three pounds it doesn't seem as though I have gained any fat.
I haven't experienced any hypoglycemic effects. This was something I was curious about. From examining some of the other logs it seems as though this is typical of SLIN, unlike some of the other partitioning agents on the market.

GHenerate is improving the quality of my sleep. It seems as though I feel more refreshed, even with smaller amounts of rest. I'm waiting to see how it will impact recovery.

I can't say much for Sub Sterone at this juncture, as I've only used it for a few days. Time will tell though.

On a side note, I threw in a good old "bodybuilding" workout for fun the other day. Between the ASGT, SLIN, and GHenerate, I was pretty impressed with the pump I experienced.

By the way, let me know if there's information you all would like me to add to my log. I'd be more than happy to give other details. Just let me know.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Interesting log, I'll follow it.. I'm quite curious about these LG products :)

simmons

simmons

Awards
  • Established
Today was a day of "rest" but I didn't feel like sitting at home. I hit the gym and did a traditional chest and triceps workout for fun, and it felt pretty good.

I know my training is different from most, but I think the majority of gym-goers would really appreciate this stack. I've experienced some great pumps, and my energy and focus have been outstanding in the gym.
I also enjoy the fact that I can consume more carbohydrates without negatively affecting my body composition.

BrYmAsTeR17

Banned
Awards
  • Established
This is one sweet stack. Lots of high quality products in one log. Should be HAWT!

simmons

simmons

Awards
  • Established
I had another great workout tonight. I'm really enjoying this stack. I can tell my strength and endurance are on the rise. My muscles also feel full and firm.

I'll check my weight and give a more comprehensive update in a few days.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I had another great workout tonight. I'm really enjoying this stack. I can tell my strength and endurance are on the rise. My muscles also feel full and firm.

Awesome sauce man, that is what I like to hear!

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established

Good stuff. Lets keep this rollin!

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
simmons

simmons

Awards
  • Established
My apologies for the delay. I was out of town over the weekend. I'll weigh myself and get this update written tomorrow. Things are still going well though.

simmons

simmons

Awards
  • Established
Update

This is about the three week mark for ASGT, SLIN, and GHenerate. It’s around week two for Sub Sterone.

Weight:

I checked my weight tonight, and it was around 190. So, I’ve cut back a couple pounds, but I’m still one pound over my starting weight. I was away over the weekend and unable to eat well, so this may have something to do with the loss. However, it does appear that my body composition is improving, so I may be experiencing a recomp.

Performance:

My performance in the gym is still improving. I can tell my strength has improved, but I haven’t had a strength based gym session in the past week. My session tomorrow will focus on strength, so that will better demonstrate how this stack has affected my strength.
My work capacity and stamina have increased. I am able to push harder and I seem to have more motivation and drive in the gym.

Libido:

I haven’t really noticed much regarding my libido.

Overall:

I definitely like ASGT. I believe I’m going to purchase another tub. It gives me a good amount of energy and improves my focus.
I have yet to experience a crash or any other negative side effects from using ASGT.

I am still experimenting with SLIN, but it is obviously working. I am happy that I have been able to incorporate more carbohydrates in my diet without destroying my body composition.
I’d also like to mention that I have not experienced any hypoglycemic effects, even after taking four pills at one time.

My sleep has been very refreshing, thanks to GHenerate. I also believe it is improving recovery.

Overall, I am thoroughly enjoying this stack. I have gained some weight and observed positive changes in my body composition. I have more energy throughout the day, and my performance in the gym is improving.
There is really nothing negative to mention at this moment. I’m anxious to see what the next couple weeks will bring. :food:

simmons

simmons

Awards
  • Established
I'm about to head to the gym. I'll give an update when I return.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking forward to the update.

simmons

simmons

Awards
  • Established
Update

Well, another week is down, gentlemen.

Weight:

My weight is hovering at around 190, which is one pound over my starting weight. My body composition still appears to be improving.

Performance:

My performance in the gym is excellent. My strength, work capacity, and stamina have all increased. I feel unstoppable during my training. My sessions have been intense, and I have felt like a machine.

Libido:

I still haven’t noticed much regarding my libido.

Overall:

I am very pleased with this stack. My body composition is steadily improving, and I have more energy, focus, and drive both in and out of the gym.
I still have a decent amount of each supplement remaining, so there is plenty of room for more improvement.

I have to say, I am impressed. I am pleased I have found a natural stack that works!

simmons

simmons

Awards
  • Established
I forgot to mention the fact that my appetite has increased. That's one side effect worth mentioning. I actually noticed it from the beginning.

simmons

simmons

Awards
  • Established
I just took advantage of the deals at Nutra and purchased two bottles of SLIN and another tub of ASGT. I didn't even know there was a sale going on. I've been thinking about trying the I-GH1 as well.

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
I just took advantage of the deals at Nutra and purchased two bottles of SLIN and another tub of ASGT. I didn't even know there was a sale going on. I've been thinking about trying the I-GH1 as well.
:You_Rock_Emoticon:

Did they happen to have the Fruit Punch ASGT flavor?