HGHpro Mini Review

holmes215

holmes215

Awards
  • Established
Thank you to Annabolic innovations for the sample and allowing me to review their product.

I have noticed that sometimes using GH boosting supplements such as HGHup or sleep boosters such as melatonin or GABA that I will wake up in the middle of the night and flop around in bed when I start their use.
HGHpro did a better job of keeping me asleep for my required 8 hours and when my alarm goes off in the morning I wake up full of energy and ready to go to my first class then attack the gym. I also get the feeling that 30-40 minutes after taking the product, if I want to sleep, I will fall right asleep.

In the gym, I have noticed more energy even without taking a preworkout supplement and the endurance to do 10 sets of everything.

I have noticed that it takes me about a week to get used to GH boosters however and I would like to see if I had a chance to use this product for a month, what effects it would have

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Did you already take it all three nights or was this all noticed just after one night?

Thanks in advance!

holmes215

holmes215

Awards
  • Established
I have taken all 3 nihts and noticed it the first two but on the third I slept perfectly and woke up after 8 hours with no mid-night wake up

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have taken all 3 nihts and noticed it the first two but on the third I slept perfectly and woke up after 8 hours with no mid-night wake up
Sounds good. Thanks for the review!

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thank you to Annabolic innovations for the sample and allowing me to review their product.

I have noticed that sometimes using GH boosting supplements such as HGHup or sleep boosters such as melatonin or GABA that I will wake up in the middle of the night and flop around in bed when I start their use.
HGHpro did a better job of keeping me asleep for my required 8 hours and when my alarm goes off in the morning I wake up full of energy and ready to go to my first class then attack the gym. I also get the feeling that 30-40 minutes after taking the product, if I want to sleep, I will fall right asleep.

In the gym, I have noticed more energy even without taking a preworkout supplement and the endurance to do 10 sets of everything.

I have noticed that it takes me about a week to get used to GH boosters however and I would like to see if I had a chance to use this product for a month, what effects it would have
Thank you for trying the product and taking the time to give us your thoughts.:)

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the review..

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

very solid review,very helpful as well .;)