HGHPro Mini Log by TT10

TeamT10

Awards
Well, it got here, and im excited to give a product a shot thanks to the guys over at Anabolic Innovations, as the log stated i will be giving a 3 day test of the HGHPro and a 2 day shot with the Motivate product.

For those who dont know either of these, here is a copy of the product information from the NutraPlanet website.

HGHpro: Optimally Advanced HGH Enhancer!

Average Rating (NP Store) - 4.84
HGH Pro poses a number of benefits including:

* Promote healthy HGH levels.
* Promote deeper and more restful sleep
* Increase appetite
* Increase strength
* Increase recovery
* Promote clear skin
* Support optimal acetyl-choline production
* Control prolactin
* Control somatostatin
* Increase fat loss

Anabolic Innovations' Motivate: Motivation in a Pill

Average Rating (NP Store) - 4.66

Life is hard. Most days are a grind to make it through to the end, and then when you get home from work, you are too tired to do anything.
Are you tired of drinking countless cups of coffee to get through the morning and ready for the day? How about the midday cup or cups of coffee? Better yet, how about the addiction to coffee, how many times have you said “I need my coffee first”, before you leave the house in the morning.

Wouldn’t it be nice to have something you could take to make your day a little easier – to give you more energy through the day, not only that, but to prevent you from getting as tired as usual. Wouldn’t these things be nice? Not only do you get the energy, how would you like to get the energy without the crash?

How many times do you come home from work, and would like to exercise, but you are just too tired? Motivate™ would be a great option for this, because not only is it an energy booster for normal day to day activities, but it can be used before a workout to give you the extra energy you need to make it a worthwhile effort.

If any of these situations sounds like something you go through, Anabolic Innovations has made just the supplement for you – Motivate™.
Motivate™ contains ingredients that are very effective at energizing the body, and preventing you from getting as tired as usual.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

I want to preface this by saying i have tried a few products elsewhere for HGH, but not important, I am also the worst sleeper in the world, you can literally touch my door handle and ill wake up, i get on average 5 hours of sleep (get out of class at midnight, work at 5am at the gym), so when i do manage to sleep, its never really all that great, but im hoping this product will change that, and then motivate will get me to excel in my AM workouts.

Little about me TeamT10

For more detailed descriptions of me as a lifter and what my progression, goals, success, workouts, and diet, are like, please visit and support my main current log right now

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/159702-no-more-mr.html

On the basis of these three days testing out the HGHPro and Motivate i will be doing both my am and pm workouts, am lift, and pm cardio, and i will try and gain a few more sleeping hours on top to give this product a full test through

The main log i linked shows that i will actually be running this product during my swole stack, so follow the log if you would like to see a continuous progression with HGHPro and how it affects on cycle with other AI products.

I will be taking my typical supplements along side both these, and using the motivate in the first TWO days only for my AM workouts.

Stay tuned for the progress

Cheers
TeamT10

TeamT10

Awards
p.s thank you again Anabolic Innovations for the chance to try out a great product by a great company.

brad1224

brad1224

Awards
  • Established
nice...i threw mine up today also you should check it out

good luck on the log bro

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
SWEET! I am in for the ride. Hope you like it. If you have any questions feel free to PM me or any of the reps.

TeamT10

Awards
SWEET! I am in for the ride. Hope you like it. If you have any questions feel free to PM me or any of the reps.
Awesome thanks Crowler, iv definitely loved the support from your company on this website, pembroke helped me out awhile back when i was deciding on what stack to do for my main log, defintely looking to gain some good muscle with the AI products

Would you recommend stacking HGHPro with the Swole, or seperately

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Yes you definitely can use the HGHpro with the SWOLE Stack (TestoPRO, Glycobol and STOKED!)

A number of people have done this as it helps with all major items. Testosterone, HGH and Insulin.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I see you threw some Motivate in there as well, now I cannot WAIT to get my package. That is a guarantee my GF will be loving on me later when she gets some Motivate ;). Oh and the HGHPro, sign me up, totally amped to get mine!

TeamT10

Awards
Yes you definitely can use the HGHpro with the SWOLE Stack (TestoPRO, Glycobol and STOKED!)

A number of people have done this as it helps with all major items. Testosterone, HGH and Insulin.
Awesome, ill definitely be running it along the stack then

TeamT10

Awards
I see you threw some Motivate in there as well, now I cannot WAIT to get my package. That is a guarantee my GF will be loving on me later when she gets some Motivate ;). Oh and the HGHPro, sign me up, totally amped to get mine!
Dude, just ran motivate today for my workout, dont know what the deal is with that pill, but i was like all over the gym...

I mean it could be the combo with the jacked, so basically stim paradise, but damn....

holy stims batman....

TeamT10

Awards
Day 1 Review

----------------------------------------------------------------

HGHPro -
Well i dont know if it was due to my extreme exhaustion this week, or just the HGH, but damn i only woke up once, which has like never happened, i got a solid night of just, relaxed sleep, i mean its only a day to tell how it is, and im not trying to sell out the product to anyone, i did promise to give an honest reveiw of the product, but for once i woke up and didnt just lay in bed due to a groggy half dead feeling, granted im still pretty sore and tired right now from a really long week (finals) but, i felt great

Now, since its only day 1 i cannot fully contribute the good night to HGHPro, granted all circumstances its hard to tell, either way, it is what it is, and well definitely find out how night 2 goes, hopefully the same.

Motivate -
I took two pills before my workout along with some jack3d, i ran to the gym, which i never do, because i just felt like it, my workout was only 40 minutes long which i have never had that short of a workout, but i just busted ass through every lift in a solid manner, i tore my shoulders up today, felt great, and i still feel great right now, i did however slow a little after my workout, but i have heard jack3d does that for some people new to stims

Either way, i had a solid fast paced "motivated" workout

-------------------------------------------------------------------

And again a disclaimer, i am giving my honest feeling and opinion on both of these, i am not purposely whoring myself out to make AI look like a god, but the HGH product does feel solid after just a day, and the motivate coupled with jack3d made for a hell of a day

Cheers to upcoming night and day 2

TeamT10

Awards
dont particularly know what it is, but im still at work, and i am flat out dead tired right now...like never been this tired ever, think im going to bail on my pm cardio because i can barely move

friend said it just might be a crash from over-stim

curious can an AI guy chime in on why this would be, should i just take either the motivate or the jacked just not together or is this an hgh thing

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Great log! Very nice!

Excellent to hear you slept so good last night.

I agree with your friend over stimed. I wouldn't do two stims like that at the same time.

TeamT10

Awards
Great log! Very nice!

Excellent to hear you slept so good last night.

I agree with your friend over stimed. I wouldn't do two stims like that at the same time.
thanks man

will not repeat the mistake for sure

TeamT10

Awards
Ill go into serial later but i find it prudent to updatethat i just hadsome fuxkin wickeeeeeeed dreams

Like hardcore

TeamT10

Awards
Day 2 Review

--------------------------------------------------------------------

HGHPro -
Slept like mo****fu****n rock last night up until someone called me at 4 am...after which point i kept waking up every hour on the dot, but anyway, in regards to my last post, some serious weird dreaming and i remember all of it, like just all over the place weird ****, like alice in wonderland met my brain and had a crack baby, it was awesome, either way when i woke up i jumped up felt great and went on about my day, day 1 was great but after day 2 i feel amazing, that cant be no coincidence, im thinking thats the result of a solid product

Motivate -
Took both pills again before my cardio and felt amazing, no real crash this time, and no jack3d to throw in, so it was just pure motivate running the show, solid product for a two day run

Perform -
Not getting laid, so its gona sit on my counter to remind me of my lack luster love life, thanks AI....

Anyway, HGHPro is definitely going to stay in my 4 month log now, gona love to see what this does stacked with swole for some gains

TeamT10

Awards
Want to say iv feltbetter all day...two thuroughly intense workouts today and even after a long drive back to sacramento im just good

TeamT10

Awards
Well my days are up with the test trial, and ill post a review up later today after iv had some time to asssess my general rest and well being today.

So far, this product, is a real deal, atleast under m circumstances and conditions, and i loved every day on this product for sure

TeamT10

Awards
Sorry for the late breakdown of my final review

--------------------------------------------------------------

HGHPro - Will defintely say this about the product, it either came at a miraculously convenient time where a magical sleep dust came to the bay area and invaded my apartment, or it definitely worked a whole new level of bam in your face sleeping powder madness, its like if the sandman lost his crack podwer and it conveniently fell into a pretty purple pill....i had an amazing run of good nights with the product, and well see how the first few nights off it go, but its defintely staying inside my log so please feel free to continue following along in my main log

As far as motivate goes, bam energy in a bite sized pill...ran it loved it, but i have enough energy, i really dont need more to be honest, unless im cal cutting to a whole nother level again i wont need something like this, but i recommend for those who lvoe the stims

Perform - i wouldnt know, i am interested to see how it really makes things better...but...my lack of sexual appeal to women and extremely ****ty self confidence make that impossible, but hey ill get over it

Cheers AI

i look forward to your Swole stack in my log upcoming, and using HGHPro some more, thanks for the opportunity hope you have fun with the log

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry for the late breakdown of my final review

--------------------------------------------------------------

HGHPro - Will defintely say this about the product, it either came at a miraculously convenient time where a magical sleep dust came to the bay area and invaded my apartment, or it definitely worked a whole new level of bam in your face sleeping powder madness, its like if the sandman lost his crack podwer and it conveniently fell into a pretty purple pill....i had an amazing run of good nights with the product, and well see how the first few nights off it go, but its defintely staying inside my log so please feel free to continue following along in my main log

As far as motivate goes, bam energy in a bite sized pill...ran it loved it, but i have enough energy, i really dont need more to be honest, unless im cal cutting to a whole nother level again i wont need something like this, but i recommend for those who lvoe the stims

Perform - i wouldnt know, i am interested to see how it really makes things better...but...my lack of sexual appeal to women and extremely ****ty self confidence make that impossible, but hey ill get over it

Cheers AI

i look forward to your Swole stack in my log upcoming, and using HGHPro some more, thanks for the opportunity hope you have fun with the log
Thank you very much for your review. You will enjoy the Swole Stack.:)

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Great mini log and great review!!

I am really looking forward to see how the SWOLE Stack treats you since it treated me beyond expectation. Im looking to run the SWOLE stack again round November with HGHpro added in so of course i think you are spot on when it comes to running them together.

As far as motivate....yea i think its that good too. For me I think it serves me best in studying while ill take some Maniac pre-lift. The intense focus saves my but when i have to go to a 3-4 hour lecture for biochem. It literally my motivation in a pill. It also works great pre-workout for a clean focus during your lift, but Im not big on mixing stims I chose Maniac pre-lift an Motivate pre-school...both very intense lol.

TeamT10

Awards
Great mini log and great review!!

I am really looking forward to see how the SWOLE Stack treats you since it treated me beyond expectation. Im looking to run the SWOLE stack again round November with HGHpro added in so of course i think you are spot on when it comes to running them together.

As far as motivate....yea i think its that good too. For me I think it serves me best in studying while ill take some Maniac pre-lift. The intense focus saves my but when i have to go to a 3-4 hour lecture for biochem. It literally my motivation in a pill. It also works great pre-workout for a clean focus during your lift, but Im not big on mixing stims I chose Maniac pre-lift an Motivate pre-school...both very intense lol.
dude you have no idea how excited i am, after all this weight loss cutting and dieting im ready for a damn bulk...