BY POPULAR DEMAND! NATADROL/PRIME STACK: A TRUE TRANSFORMER!

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
Yo!

You wanted it, you got it: This coming Monday, I will be stacking Natadrol/Prime for 8 weeks (and possibly 10). I will be taking 8 a day of each, but starting off the first week with 12 Prime per day to kind of "kick-start" things. No offense, but I think the higher doses of Prime are for the most part pushed by USP reps. I have been collaborating with Kleen and he has been very helpful (thanks!). I'm just waiting for some final touch-ups. This will be a slight cut/recomp, twice-a-day training, six days per week (It's the old Serious Growth system which, in effect, is "controlled overtraining" where you train "balls-to-the-wall" for four weeks and then back off for four weeks to kind of let your body play "catch-up." I did it before in the mid-to-late 90s and it did work, but at the end of the program I was damn near fried, so you would NEED an advanced supplementation program to keep up with it. Plus, back then we didn't have the supps that we have now. So I'm expecting big things. Supps look like this on cycle:

Natadrol, Prime, Stoked (to ward off any possible shutdown), Anabolic Switch creatine (for the first three weeks or until it runs out), then ASGT, Anadraulic Pump, BC+EAA intra-workout, Postal (plus a couple of scoops of protein) post-workout, GHenerate (first thing in the morning, but only five days per week after the first month), HGHUp (I'm only using this because I have 1 1/2 unfinished bottles, then switching to HGH Pro), ON Whey Protein and ON Casein Protein, Fish Oil (because I'm sure the Natadrol will dry out my joints), Animal Pak, AN's Black Cats and Palo Alto Labs Incarnate.

PCT will consist of: Formadrol, Receptor (to refresh my receptors--this was a GREAT find!) Prime, Pink Magic (hopefully the IC release will have occurred by then or a USP Labs rep will be nice and send me a bottle or two), OEP, Stoked, Glycobol, TestoPRO, GHenerate (AM) and HGH Pro (PM before bed). As you can see, I spent a GRIP on this, but I have a feeling it will be well worth it.

Looking forward to feedback. My goal is to lean up and get to around 13-15% BF (I'm currently at 20-21%).

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If I had the money to run that!! Awesome stack!

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
If I had the money to run that!! Awesome stack!
I got lucky! I hit the lottery, so after paying the rent ahead and a couple other bills, I said, "What the hell!" I don't have all the PCT stuff yet, but I should be able to accumulate it slowly between now and the end of the cycle, LOL.:sgrin: Besides, Father's Day is coming!:lol:

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Looking forward to your first workout my friend...gonna be a real nice run.

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
Looking forward to your first workout my friend...gonna be a real nice run.
It'll be 6AM Monday morning...so I'm gonna chow down this weekend! Will be looking for help/advice along the way.:fing02: Hope ya don't mind.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Tear it up Ocho Tres!!

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm subbed this looks like an epic stack for sure.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It is gonna be a sick stack! Let see you kill this.

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
Day 1

This is gonna take a little bit of wraggling to make it work better, but I'm up for the challenge...

Woke up at 5:45 am this morning and promptly grabbed the Ghenerate...headed for the shower. After I got out, I popped four Prime, three Natadrol and washed it down with Anabolic Switch. On the ride to the gym I swilled the AP...I must say, the LG powders seem to be an "acquired taste."

Back and calves were hit this morning, 9 sets of each.

Lat Pulldowns 5x 15 reps
Cable rows 4X15 reps
Calf raise machine 5x 50/100 reps
Calf press (on leg press machine) 4x50 reps

BC+EAA intra-workout. The Black Cats provided plenty of energy and sweat during the workout but it takes awhile to kick in for me. I was still sweating profusely after my workout and shower. Postal with 2 scoops extra protein post-workout.

Returned home and had breakfast: Five whole eggs, 3/4 cup egg whites, 2 packets oatmeal. It's a bit tough remembering that I had protein and carbs right after the workout, so I adjusted my whole-food meal for this. My goal per day is 4500 calories (give or take). I'm also shooting for 70 grams protein and 100-125 grams carbs for each meal except the last one, which will have little to no carbs.

Third meal: large chicken breast, 1 yam, 2 tsp. Fish Oil

I haven't worked out like this for a long time, and it showed: Not only were the weights not all that impressive, but I zonked out in the chair and my girlfriend laughed and told me how loud I was snoring before she left for work.

Around 1:30 I had two Natadrol and a protein shake, plus two glasses of water. I had intended to go back to the gym for my second workout at 2pm, but I fell back asleep. So I'll go in a little while after the rush-hour crowd dies down. Workout will be chest and biceps.

DB Bench: 5x15 reps
Incline DB: 4x15
Cable Curls: 5x15
Concentration Curls: 4x15

Will be taking three Natadrol again and four Prime before this workout, Xtend intra and Postal post-workout. Will come home and have more chicken, a yam and possibly some green beans. Will dose four Prime and five HGHUp before bed and will start the process all over again tomorrow. Nothing yet to report, but then again I don't expect anything this soon.

Starting weight: 329.5 lbs

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Looking like a good start. Kill it XT!
Oh yeah on the powders I like them better in concentrate, IE... 2-4 ounces of water shake it and shoot it down. I like the BC / EAA like that or just dump em in my mouth almost like a powdered candy with the Blue Raspberry.

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
Oh, damn! I forgot to mention that Stoked was in the mix this AM and will be for the second workout as well.

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
I take it your a fan of two-a-day workouts to bro?

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
way to hit it XT and like the detail so far. Time to make the numbers shine. You have the workout, and the supps... time to tear the iron apart!!!

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
I take it your a fan of two-a-day workouts to bro?
Yessir! Used correctly, you will get the most results in the fastest amount of time. But you already know that, what with your credentials.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
I'm here! I'm Que.... umm i mean

Subed!

Looks awesome man, i look forward to following this!

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
Yessir! Used correctly, you will get the most results in the fastest amount of time. But you already know that, what with your credentials.
Haha thank you, I started these back before I ever even really knew anything about lifting and it worked so I stuck with it. Guess I hit the jackpot early! Haha.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great stack, my man! Can't wait to see what it does for you. I've always been an advocate of running these two together.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Recovery had better be in order though

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, but the extra bout of protein synthesis it kicks off is definitely a nice added touch.

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
Day 2

Overslept this morning (The HGHUp gave me some weird dreams), so I combined both workouts into one. Damn, I'm tired right now! Also, the combination of supps has made me extremely short-tempered (must be the Stoked and the Natadrol). I almost got into two fights today! One was on the train on the way back home. Some dude had his bike (and if you have a bike, why are you taking public transportation, anyway?), and hit me with it not once, but twice trying to just bull his way by in a narrow aisle. So I said, "Yo, dude...watch what you're doing. You hit me with that bike." So after going on about how he doesn't have to excuse himself, I said..."OK, dude, I'll tell you what. Evidently, talking all that s**t you're talking, you must be strapped (have a gun)too...so touch me again and we'll see what happens." He did a whole lot of woofing, but sat his ass down. Wise decision. Then when I got off the train and was walking down the street, this ****head coming out of the Stop-N-Go with his 40-ounce bottle of liquid poison decides he wants to step directly in my path as I'm walking. And I know his bitch ass saw me coming! Did I stop? Hell, no! So he said loudly, "Damn, big boy..." So I said, "Damn yourself, motherf--ker. You just decided to walk right in front of me and you weren't quick enough," as I caught the back of his foot. He looked at me for a moment and I said, "If you feel froggish, by all means, jump. Just be ready for what's gonna come back." He got in the car that was waiting for him and I didn't take my eyes off of them until they left. You NEVER turn your back in Da Hood! It's getting hot, so I expect the fools to come out. My size seems to be a magnet for trouble, LOL. Just waiting at this point for my license to carry a firearm to come back. I'd rather be judged by 12 than carried away by six. Anyway, on to today's double workout, which was shoulders, traps, triceps, legs and abs:

DB Shoulder Press: 5x15 reps
DB Shrugs: 3x15 reps
Close-Grip Bench Press: 5x15 reps
Pushdowns: 4x15 reps, 1x50 reps
Leg Extensions: 5x15 reps, 1x50 reps
Leg Curls: 4x15 reps, 1x50 reps
Ball Crunches: 1x50 reps, 3x25 reps

Supps/Meals

Upon Waking: 6 sprays GHenerate, 4 Prime, 3 Natadrol
Before Leaving for Gym: Anabolic Switch, Black Cats, 2 Stoked, Animal Pak
15 minutes before workout: Anadraulic Pump, Incarnate,
Intra-Workout: 3 scoops BC+EAA, 3 scoops Xtend
Post-Workout: 3 scoops Postal, 1 scoop Casein Protein
Meal: 2 cans tuna, 1 medium fruit salad, water

Meal: 1 scoop Whey protein in water, large salad, low-fat pepper turkey and cheese on wheat bread, water, fish oil

I just popped 5 Natadrol, 4 Prime and 2 Stoked

Dinner will be: 10 0z. London Broil, yam, green beans, fish oil, water

1 hour before bed: casein protein shake, handful of peanuts

Right Before Bed: 4 Prime, 5 HGHUp

Gotta get the cals up tomorrow...I'll be OK and back on track.

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
Some people just have no common sense man haha.
And I can't get into fights anymore because of the Marines.....:(

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
man your life must be nuts!!! at least nothing came of it though... would hate to see the news with a headline like,
Giant bodybuilding man rips arm off of local hood, story at 11

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
man your life must be nuts!!! at least nothing came of it though... would hate to see the news with a headline like,
Giant bodybuilding man rips arm off of local hood, story at 11
LMFAO!! Thanks for making me laugh, guys...I'm still pissed off! I can't get into any trouble because I applied for the license. But I refuse to let anyone "punk" me. It's just not gonna happen! AND I'm taking martial arts (Chang Moo Kwan, among other things), so I REALLY have to be in a situation where it's pure, unadulterated self-defense before I knock the **** out of the person. Mofos always want to test you.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Well maybe that wouldn't be the worst thing to hear. So long as it isn't giant bodybuilding man filled with slugs from chickensh*t thugs.

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
oooohh nice rhyme Kleen!!!

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
Oh, yeah...before I forget, how do you POLITELY tell someone that you're trying to focus on your workout when they want to gab? When I'm in the gym, I speak to the few people I know and then get to work. Invariably (at least once or twice a week), someone will notice my Eagles jersey when I come in or my NFL workout gear (NFL Equipment sleeveless hot shirt, Eagles training camp shorts, NFL Head Beanie (to collect all of the sweat from my bald-ass head), wristbands on my elbows, the green-and-white Nikes, and the NFL gloves (great to lift in!)). They ask if I play/did I play, how long, what position, what school I went to, and I really don't want to be rude so I answer a few of the questions...but I feel myself "cooling down" and need to get back to it. How do I excuse myself without looking like a jerk? I'm not trying to show off or attract attention by my workout gear, it just gets me in the right "frame of mind" to lift.

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
bro throw on the I-Pod and just walk by them pretending not to hear... they will get it!!

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
That or tell them to catch you when your workouts over lol.
If their really interested they'll wait.

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
Day 3

AAAARRRRGGGGHHH!!!

That's the sound I've been making today after my workouts. I originally thought I wasn't doing enough because I wasn't really sore after my previous two days, but I STAND CORRECTED!

No new idiots to report today, so that's always a positive. Woke up at 5:30, downed six sprays of Ghenerate, headed to the shower.

After shower: 4 Prime, 4 Natadrol, Anabolic Switch

Before leaving for gym: 2 Stoked, 2 Black Cats
On the way to gym: Anadraulic Pump
Intra-Workout; BC+EAA, Xtend
Post-Workout: 3 Scoops Postal, 1 scoop ON Casein
First workout was Back and Calves
Reverse Grip Pulldowns: 5x10-12
One-Arm DB Row: 4x10-12
Standing Calf Raises: 4x50, 1x100
Seated Calf Raises: 4x50

Meal: 2 cans tuna, medium fruit salad, 24g whey shake, 2 tsp Fish Oil

Meal: 1 medium chicken breast, rice, medium salad

Pre-Workout: 4 Prime, 4 Natadrol, 2 Stoked

Second Workout: Chest and Biceps
Incline Bench Press: 5x10-12
Pec Deck: 4x10-12
Preacher Curl: 5x10-12
Hammer Curl: 4x10-12

Post-Workout: 1 Gatorade with 1 scoop casein, 1 scoop whey

Dinner (eating now): 12 oz. ground beef, brown rice, small yam, 2 tsp Fish Oil

Before bed I will dose 5 HGHUp and 4 Prime. Gives me some wild dreams.

It was 93 degrees here today, so I've been drinking a lot of water.

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
man that is a full day!!! How is the body reacting??

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
man that is a full day!!! How is the body reacting??
Physique-wise, nothing so far. The pumps are OK in the gym but not mind-blowing. However, it's only Day 3 so I'm not really concerned yet. I do seem to recover more quickly between sets, though. From the logs I've read, most people tend to see results around Week 3, if I'm not mistaken. I AM sore as hell, though...and tired!

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
Why do u shower b4 the gym?
Uhh...personal preference? Plus, if me and the GF have done the nasty the night before, don't you think that's a good idea?

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
I'm a dirtbag :lol:

Just wondering...keep it up bro.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Well XT maybe if you didn't shower prior, and offered to spot them with nice and musky nutz; the NFL leg humpers would find another less musky fellow perform their foot based fornication. IE Slap a sweaty mushroom stamp on the next person who bothers you at the gym and the rest will not not to mess around with you. Why not have people at the gym think you are a douche, if they think you are unapproachable they won't approach you.

Typically what I tell them is Hey, I gotta hit this set before I cool down. or Let me get back to my workout I only have a short time to finish it up. If that doesn't work tell them sorry man I am in the zone and you are taking me out of it. Catch me doing cardio if you wanna ask questions. I don't get it from being in NFL but from being a built guy at the gym. I also get asked if I am the guy on the Asteroid Stack manual, and as soon as I say yes. BAM! Up my back side, what about this what about that. I just tell them I am in the middle of my workout and to catch me in the sauna or doing cardio when I can talk.

Head phones are pretty good though. My wife and I keep are headsets on in the morning. We use hand signals to communicate the next exercise, if we take the ear piece out of an ear we don't let it go and hang down, we keep it close to the ear to put it right back in after what ever unsignable communication has been completed. This is body language for STFU... I am waiting for you to shut up so I can put my ear piece back in and get back to business. That way if you do get interrupted and keep your hand up like you can't wait to get the ear piece back in any halfway coherent person gets the point that you are not interested in conversation. They can have about 30 seconds of your time tops. Then if you stop them mid sentence and say I have to do another set now it isn't like it is a surprise. Then immediately hop down and get back to business.

You aren't working a PR Job there, just go in and lift. If someone thinks your a jerk for not allowing them to interrupt your workout that makes them the inconsiderate one not you so don't be too worried about it. The ones who run on just tell them "I know it is exciting for you to meet a pro ball player but it is not exciting to me to be asked about it every day. So forgive me if I am not as interested in this conversation as you... Good Day."

Do it 2 or 3 times and people will just tell others don't talk to that guy he doesn't like being bothered during his workouts. My buddy who i told you about has the same issues being a 320 6'1" dude he gets lots of attention. He doesn't wear his NFL gear but when repping 525 people gather around and have questions. He just says "Hey man I am here to workout just like you. I don't really have time for chit chat. Now please excuse me while I finish my workout." Works really well for him. Being a huge behemoth like you nobody really gives him any lip about it.

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
totally agree Kleen!!! Nice break down

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
Day 5

Sorry I didn't post yesterday, but it was a day for the books! I mean, I didn't get to the gym and I apologize, but the day even started off messed up! First, me and my GF were rudely awakened by the ringing of the doorbell at 8 am. We ignored it at first, but it rang again. Now my GF works at night and doesn't get home until after midnight, so she was very upset...and rightly so. So when it rang again, she looked out of the window and said, "Yes?" to whoever it was. They didn't reply, so she closed the window. Then whoever it was started really laying on the bell. That was it for me! I grabbed my shorts, ran down the steps and threw the front door open. This dude was there and very surprised. I bellowed, "Why the F U C K are you ringing my doorbell?" He tried to say that he was looking for his "brother" in another apt, and he (the brother) wouldn't answer...he further went on to say that he "just got home from jail." Now I was really incensed because he thinks I'm stupid AND I'm gonna let him in! I said, "None of that is my f**king problem. And I'm not letting you in, because if whoever you're looking for was expecting you , you wouldn't be outside! Now, ring my doorbell again and you're gonna have a problem...do we understand each other?"

"I don't want no problems."

"I know you don't, but do YOU know you don't?"

"I know I don't, but can you please let me in?"

"Hell, no...and like I said, keep off my f**king bell." And I slammed the door in his face. I mean, he could have been sent to kill them and then kill me and my GF because we saw his face. You have to think that way when you live in "da hood." And the guy upstairs he was looking for sells drugs, so you know there was some shady sh*t going on. I don't want to be in the middle of that! And when I see dude, I'm going to tell him to make sure his company/guests do not disturb me and my girl...or else.

Anyway, to today....good workouts today, plenty of energy. I'm down three pounds, to 325.75. I'm not sure if that's losing weight too fast, but I'm going to up the cals slightly this weekend and see what happens.

6 am: Shower, 6 sprays Ghenerate, 2 caps Stoked, 3 Natadrol

Before gym: 3 scoops Anabolic Switch, 4 Prime

15 minutes before gym: 3 scoops Anadraulic Pump, 3 Incarnate
Intra-workout: BC+ EAA, Xtend in water
Workout 1: Back and Calves
Barbell Row: 5x8-10 reps
T-Bar Rows: 4x8-10 reps
Calf Raises: 5x100 reps
One-leg Calf Raises: 5x50 reps

3 scoops Postal, 1 scoop whey protein post-workout

Meal: medium fruit salad, 8 oz. ground sirloin, brown rice, water

Meal: Sweet 'n' Spicy grilled chicken breast, yam, green beans
Pre-Workout: 4 Prime, 3 Natadrol, 3 Incarnate
Workout 2:Chest/Biceps
Bench: 5x8-10 reps
Decline Bench: 4x 8-10 reps
Curls: 5x 8-10 reps
Alt DB Curls: 4x 8-10 reps

Post-Workout: Gatorade with 1 scoop Whey, 1 scoop Casein

Meal: Large Fruit Salad, 2 Scoops Whey in 2% Milk, 2 tsp Fish Oil

Two more meals, 4 Prime and 5 HGHUp before bed.

I have many hardships right now, including not working, but I will overcome them all...I want this too badly.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Your life is a lot more interesting than mine, lol