MST's Cre-02 & Citruvol-ULTRA, SFW & giving a whole new definition of intensity (Spo

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
MST's Cre-02 & Citruvol-ULTRA, SFW & giving a whole new definition of intensity (Spo

MST's Cre-02 & Citruvol-ULTRA, SFW & giving a whole new definition of intensity (Sponsored)

I am all fired up to throw up some serious weight with MST's Cre-02 & Citruvol-ULTRA. Those of you that know me via AM and the select few on facebook know I am a pretty intense guy. This log will be nothing shy of my past methods of insanity!!!! For those of you that don't, I am a power lifter and am currently training for a comp at the end of July. I have run a few logs on AM in the past and this will be my first sponsored log. I am currently on my off days and will return to the gym to move some steel plates on Sunday. My first day of dosing will be tomorrow. Thanks to MST for the Cre-02 & Citruvol-ULTRA and al the other goodies.

Goals:
500 lbs bench press by Christmas, gain another solid 5 lean lbs by Christmas, eat lots of high protein animals, bang Megan Fox and knock out that Alejandro clown that Lady Gaga is in love with.

Stats & Experience:
5' 4"
163lbs
Training for over 10 years
4 years with AAS/PH
Max Bench - 425 lbs (bench shirt)
Max Dead - 405 (raw)
Max Squat- Its been a long time since I have maxed out so this will TBD

Supplements I have taken:
Jack3d
Anadraulic State
Super Pump 250
Size-on
No-xplode - I am sure there is a ton more just can remember off the top of my head

Support Supps:
Milk thistle
Fish Oil
Glucosamine
Hawthorne Berries
Cranberry Extract
-The support supplements below are not necessary with the Cre-02 & Citruvol-ULTRA but I still take them just to remain healthy.

Basic diet breakdown:
Meal 1: 1 cup Oatmeal, Banana,
Meal 2: Protein Shake, Handful of peanuts
Meal 3: 4 egg whites, 2 whole eggs
Meal 4: Steak, burgers (no buns), Chicken, Fish, Bison, Venison etc, 1 cup steamed or grilled veggies
Meal 5: 2 cans of tune w/ light mayo (no bread) or Protein Pudding or cottage cheese
Pre-Workout Shake
Post-Workout Shake
Meal 6: Steak, burgers (no buns), Chicken, Fish, Bison, Venison etc, 1 cup steamed or grilled veggies
Meal 7 1 cup cottage cheese, 1 table soon natty peanut butter

My calorie intake is based on my weight of 160 lbs, 16 calories per pound for maintenence which will equate to 2560. I upped my calorie intake to roughly 3200 but clean to put on a few more solid lbs before comp time

Current Lifts:

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xxCzpHAYWfs"]YouTube- 425 on a 3 Borad, 05-16-2010.3GP[/nomedia]

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=snNxpL6KN4E"]YouTube- 455 lbs on a 3 board, 05-16-2010.3GP[/nomedia]

Lets bring up the libido boys!!!!!

Lets start it with the intensity off right.....

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TzF0YLniX-E"]YouTube- Atreyu-Bleeding Mascara[/nomedia]

You can expect this log to have videos of my lifts, music to get you amped up and a little libido booster just about daily. Thanks again MST for the opportunity to run this log. Lets get this going!!!!!!!!! :AR15firing:

-Nick aka gymaddict20

Last edited:
gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
Reserved for Final review

Last edited:
edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
nice

suubed

and cute pic

Ill make my own contribution

33340d1274358257-operation-get-swole-biabrancva_display_image.jpg

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
subbed

You can gain weight on 3200 cals? i noticed its pretty low carb is that to stay sleek ?

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
subbed

You can gain weight on 3200 cals? i noticed its pretty low carb is that to stay sleek ?
yes its all to keep it lean my friend. I should be able to put on the desired weight with that. I can always bump it up if I have to.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I cant wait to see how this treats u.

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
Hell yeah man! Nice lifts! My max bench is right around 275.. Workin on bringing that up really hard.. Up there with the deads tho, I pulled 415 raw last week! PR! Oh and I like ur choice of music bro! What ya think of the new Bullet For My Valentine - Your betrayal.. ****in kicks ASS!!!
That song is awesome!! I was planning on throwing that in the mix for this log lol. Glad to have you on board.

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
Hell yeah it is!!!!! With a bench like yours, u must know what ur doin.. What kinda routine, techniques, etc helped u gain strength? Could ya help a brotha set up a routine geared to bring up the bench? My deads and squats are comin along real nice.
Yea Ill throw something togather and shoot you a PM.

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
HAHA well a log just isn't the same with out BIGA :Biglaugh: I do enjoy MST Products very much! I will say Cre02 and citrivoul are great products!! I will say that i would have loved to have some b4 my show since its all natural!! haha and the cre02 will help maintain your str from your previous run!! HIT HARD AND STRONG BRUTHAA!!! :cheers:

633907829459743420-butt.jpg

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
HAHA well a log just isn't the same with out BIGA :Biglaugh: I do enjoy MST Products very much! I will say Cre02 and citrivoul are great products!! I will say that i would have loved to have some b4 my show since its all natural!! haha and the cre02 will help maintain your str from your previous run!! HIT HARD AND STRONG BRUTHAA!!! :cheers:

View attachment 33368
All day bro, all day long! Glad your along for the ride.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
saweeet!!! Glad you got the log, you should dig MST products good stuff bro!!

will check out vids when I get home from werk ;)

TheBreeze

TheBreeze

Awards
  • Established
I will definitely be checking in on this one frequently.

Rock it Nick!!!

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
round II ding ding

sub.

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
I am in the air with you!

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
UPDATE, Day 1

Ok gentlemen, I got a bit anxious and started my dosing last night instead of today lol. Figure I can let it build in my system for Sunday when I finish my rest and slap some steel around in the gym. I took three Cirtuvol-Ultra caps and three Cre-02 caps. Roughly 45 minutes after taking the Cre-02 & Citruvol-Ultra I had a nice over all feeling of well being. Not as intense as the M14ADD I had run in the past but it was defn noticeable.

I also tried the Somnidren sample that was included in the package from MST last night before bed. I filled the small jug with water to the fill line and drank it. It didn't taste bad at all. I noticed that I slipped into a very deep sound sleep and didnt have any problems with waking up all night. This morning I got up just fine when my alarm went off and felt completely refreshed. Its been a while since I have slept that good. Needless to say I will be ordering some of it very shortly.

Tomorrow is going to be a light cardio day. My elbows are still a bit sore from close grip board presses on Wednesday at 250lbs so I am going to skip the heavy bag and just go for a light jog in the woods on the trails.

Lets let the libido levels rise!!!!!!!!

and a little bit of music to feed the fury

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRcU5xseKQE"]YouTube- Underoath - Down Set Go[/nomedia]

As always, questions, concerns and comments are always welcome.

-Nick aka gymaddict20

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
Since we all like metal in here I thought i'd share this link with you all

http://www.cooltour10.com/
Sick!!! That should generate some good and violent moss pits lol. Of course it isn't coming anywhere near me though. My girl is dragging me to a Tom Petty concert so I think its only fair I drag her to Oz Fest this summer.

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
UPDATE DAY 4

Current weight 164 lbs

I made my return to the gym after my rest days on Sunday Morning. Brought my usual intensity with me and banged out some nice heavy sets. Looks as if the comp I wanted to compete in at the end of July may be cancelled. If that is the case there is another one a few hours from my house in August I will attend.

I used MST's Ragnorok sample that was given to me prior to my workout. It tasted pretty good and I did notice that I needed to rest a bit less between sets. It defn got me pretty amped up for the workout.

Sides: I have noticed a bit of the loose stool from the Citruvol-Ultra but it isnt anything that is unbearable. My libido has a slight increase as well. I really wouldnt consider that a side though lol. .

Warm up

10x135

10x135 with my feet up

5x185

5x205

4x225

Workout w/ Bench shirt all dont on 3 board:

5x315

5x365

1x405

1x430

1x440 - Missed

Standing hammer curls: 10x45, 10x45

Tri rope press down: 15x40, 15x40

Variation of skull crushers: 10x25 10x25, 10x25

Been having some problems with my right elbow as of lately. The joints are very sore due to my forearms and triceps being so tight and knotted up. This is causing the tendons to pull away from the bone in my elbow. I can tell you it isn't fun one bit. A guy on our team is a physical therapyst and a chiropracter. He said to take it easy these next few days in the gym and around the house with the yard work. He also gave me a few different things to do to loosen my forearm and tricep up. I am going to hit the gym tonight with an intense leg workout. I am prob going to make tomorrow a cardio and abs day as well. The last thing I need is to get a stress fracture and prevent me from benching!!!! Depending on how I feel on Wednesday I will get back to lifting good and heavy.

Injuries or not I will still always bring the intensity!!!!!!!

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHgFJEJgUrg"]YouTube- Bullet For My Valentine - Your Betrayal[/nomedia]

As always, any questions, concerns or comments are welcome

-Nick aka gynaddict20

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
1x430!! Damn bro! Theres the bullet, I had that song on repeat thru my whole chest w/o today.. Love it!!
Lol, it will defn be played tonight as loud as the stereo will go at the gym that's for sure.

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Nice work man!! Looking good Nick!! haha ya never seem to amase me with your dedication and lvl to succeed big man!!

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
nice numbers for sure brotha! If you're having some joint issues maybe you should check out some CLOmega ;)

I dig bullet a lot....but you should check some escape the fate ;)

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
your bench is niiiiiice ;)

the ghost inside ftw ;)

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
nice numbers for sure brotha! If you're having some joint issues maybe you should check out some CLOmega ;)

I dig bullet a lot....but you should check some escape the fate ;)
It isn't really the joints in my elbow. It's the tendon pulling away from the bone due to the knots in my forearm. I am going to get a deep tissue massage this week to loosen it up and see how that feels.

Last edited:
islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
Mother of all bench Very nice....

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
UPDATE DAY 5

Still fired up and slapping around weight baby!!!!! Hit the gym last night and got in a great leg workout. It was hotter than hell in the gym due to the air conditioner not being on so I looked like I just got out of a pool when I was finished. The positive side to that is the girls had on there skimpy little shorts and tank tops. I swear it was "un official dont wear your sports bra day" for all the ladies on the tred mills. I defn noticed a libido spike after that lol.Some nice pumps in the gym and the bed room for sure!!!!!!!! My appitite is still up quite a bit too.

Sides: Had a little bit more of the loose stool but again it isnt anything I am too worried about. had a spike in libido before my trip to the gym but after I left it was insane!!!!!

Warm up:

-15 min of stretching

Workout:

Squats: 10x135, 6x225, 6x225, 6x245 - Super Slow Sets

Leg extensions. 10x135, 10x185, 10x190, 6x210

Leg Curls: 10x155, 10x185, 10x185

Leg press: 10x395, 6x575, 6x575 - Super Slow Sets

-15 min of stretching

My legs had great pump from the workout and I also notice I had a pump in my shoulder and back after doing my squats. I kept my pump for quite some time after I was done working out too. I got home and wanted to eat everything in site. I had 6 pieces of grilled chicken, a huge salad and literally a half of water melon for desert. About 29 min after I got done eating I hit the wall. I was incredably tired all of a sudden. I ended up going to bed before 10pm and slept sound right through until my alarm went off at 6:30 this morning. Tonight is going to be a cardio day for me to give my elbow and tendons a little bit of rest. I have been sitting at my desk massageing it with a screw driver handle to loosen it up. It seems to be working. I am also going to have my girlfriend take a rolling pin to it and then my back tonight to get out some more knots. If you have never done this I highly recommend it.

Lets get amped the f*ck up today. I am sitting here at my desk and am ready to run through these weak a$$ cubical walls!!!!!!!

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TG2X1QumqcQ"]YouTube- Killswitch Engage - World Ablaze[/nomedia]

Bring that intensity to your workouts today boys!!!!!!!!!!

As always, questions, concerns, & comments are welcome.

-Nick aka gymaddict20

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
NIce work man!!! Great lift and keep it up. . thats what i'm starting to do as well. . nice controlled movements!!

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
NIce work man!!! Great lift and keep it up. . thats what i'm starting to do as well. . nice controlled movements!!
Thanks bro. Slow and controlled builds some serious muscle!

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
hmmm i'll have to have the girl give me a run with the rolling pin!

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
Good **** for legs bro!

Don't forget to send me that PM!

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
UPDATE DAY 6

Dosed my Citruvol-Ultra and Cre02, 120 minutes before my workout. I am really not a big fan of cardio but it was breeze with the Citruvol-Ultra. I have asthma and even though I push myself it is sometimes hard to breathe especially with it being allergy season. Last night I had no problems at all.

Sides: The only side I noticed last night was not being able to get enough pre bed time cardio with my girl friend.........I am not complaining though, lol!!!!!

Workout:

20 minutes on the exercise bike

10 min walking on the tred mill at the steepest incline

3 sets of 25 on the sit up bench

15 min of stretching

I spoke with my trainer this morning and he told me to take off the rest of this week lifting. My elbow has gotten to the point that it just throbs while I am sitting at my desk at work and doing everyday activates. I have to continue to pit IceyHot on it, stretch and massage my forearm and tricep to keep them loose. I am defn suffering from tendentious. This week will consist of mostly cardio and abs. I am going to be upping my calories a bit due to all the cardio I will be doing. I dont want to loose any size because my bench shirt will not fit as tight.

Anyone else have any suggestions on what to do with this other then rest?

Injured or not I will still get amped the f*ck up baby!!!!!!

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdX3yEftApk"]YouTube- COLD - Suffocate[/nomedia]

As always, questions, comments and concerns are welcome.

-Nick aka gymaddict20

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry I'm late, but Subbed!

Great log so far! Keep up the good work!

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
That sucks to hear about having to take some time off, but it sounds like it's well needed. I know i'm looking forward to getting some R&R after my cycle wraps up.

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
That sucks to hear about having to take some time off, but it sounds like it's well needed. I know i'm looking forward to getting some R&R after my cycle wraps up.
It is needed but I am not too happy about it. I prob wont lift again until Tuesday or so. Cardio it will be until then.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
thats a bummer about your arm causing so much pain that you cant lift. Have you spoken to a physician at all? 3/4ths of them are against heavy lifting to begin with....but some of them that actually know what they're talking about may be able to help.

I am a certified trainer...but I dont know nearly enough about you or your situation to give you any further advice, but taking a few days to rest it sure won't hurt.

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Super Cissus
Animal Flex

Stretch stretch and then stretch ssome more, ice and try and massage it, u need deep tissue maybe the GF will get in there with her knuckles

If you have good insurance look to see if you have an ART specalist in your area

Sorry to hear this and best of luck mate

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
Pain is weakness leaving the body SON!

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
Super Cissus
Animal Flex

Stretch stretch and then stretch ssome more, ice and try and massage it, u need deep tissue maybe the GF will get in there with her knuckles

If you have good insurance look to see if you have an ART specalist in your area

Sorry to hear this and best of luck mate
It sucks! I am currently taking fish oil and Glucosamine. Can I add the Cissus in there as well?

Pain is weakness leaving the body SON!
I am 5'4" ,weigh 163 lbs and bench 455lbs. This brings pain to a whole new level lol

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
what kind of shirt do you use?
Also what does your raw bench look like?
I knew a guy who was having elbow trouble because his shirt would cause his elbow to flare out to where it was uncomfortable for him. After a few weeks of rest from the shirt, he came back and fixed the problem so no more pain.