M-drol/E-stane bridge

wilsdaddy1919

Awards
Just got my mdrol and estane in today, pretty pumped to get going with this cycle. i have experience with solo cycles with hdrol and mdrol, and have had great results with minimal to no sides on both cycles. Just looking to step it up a notch now. Was thinking of the following dosage:

M-drol- 20/20/20/0/0
E-stane-0/0/30/40/40
Cycle Assist- 8 a day throughout

I just want some feedback and recommendations on the dosing cause i know alot of ppl have different outlooks on the double methyl bridge/stacks.

Movin_weight

Movin_weight

Awards
  • Established
should be a solid cycle... if your worried about the bridge you could easily run 20mg of e-stane during week 3 and jump right to 40mg during week 4... won't lose any effectiveness

wilsdaddy1919

Awards
yea i was thinking the week of the bridge would be pretty painful. I guess not much would be lost with the 20 of m-drol

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
I just finished my Mdrol/epi bringe. You can click on the link in my signature and read through my log.

I ran Mine at
Mdrol -10/20/20
Epi - 00/00/30/40/40/40

When you bridge it wont be painful at all. You will see some explosive gains and then they will taper off to slow gains while running epi solo. If you need anything let me know.

Good luck bro and hit it hard!

wilsdaddy1919

Awards
that's sick bro, what are u running for a pct on it?

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
that's sick bro, what are u running for a pct on it?
I am pretty happy with all the results I have had. I will prob run this same M-drol & Epi bridge 6 months or so down the road depending on how all my blood work comes back.

My PCT:

I am taking a blend of Nolva & Clomid

Clomid 100/100/100/100
Nolva 020/020/020/020
Natty Test booster
Jack3d
Sizeon
Lean Xtreme

Stevensavage

Awards
I am pretty happy with all the results I have had. I will prob run this same M-drol & Epi bridge 6 months or so down the road depending on how all my blood work comes back.

My PCT:

I am taking a blend of Nolva & Clomid

Clomid 100/100/100/100
Nolva 020/020/020/020
Natty Test booster
Jack3d
Sizeon
Lean Xtreme
:biglaugh:nice pct