PumpkinZombie loses fat w/Liposolv.

PumpkinZombie

PumpkinZombie

Awards
I was chosen through an application to run Liposolv by Better Body Sports.
Its their new topical fat loss product.

I have only used oral fat loss products so far, with moderate results. What drew me to this was i would like some more focused fat loss in the ab, thigh(hamstring) and calves area.

Im going start with 3 pumps on the abs and 2 on each calf, then the second dose per day will be 6 pumps(3 each leg) on the hamstring area.

My diet is mostly protein and low to moderate carbs depending on energy levels. Carbs usually end around 8pm.

I will try to update my exercise program about 3 times a week i usually only go 3 anyway. If i do a 4th i will add it.

The only other supp. i use right now is protien, Omega-3, Daily vit.

Tomorrow my weight update and then a WO split to shortly follow.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Glad to see you got this and hope it goes well for you. I will get to SEE the results as they happen.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
We weighed in today and she came to 128lbs. She had a personal matter to attend to tonight but will be updating still and have no problem doing the log.

PumpkinZombie

PumpkinZombie

Awards
Today is going to be a light day due to the fact that i got my Menstrual Cycle. I cant push to hard becuase the first day or so when I get it and work out I get light headed. I still wanted to do a little so I worked out at home.

Dosed three sprays on my abs. Then I waited 45 minutes.
Started out with 15 minutes of cardio.
DB front raises 7 lbs 15,15,15,12
DB side raises 7 lbs 12,10,10,10
Overhead BB Press 15 at 26lbs 12 at 30lbs 10 at 30lbs and 8 at 30lbs
Upright BB row 30lbs 12,12,10,10

well see how tomorrow goes

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
BUMP! Im guessing most of the Liposolv logs arent to popular cause not alot of people trust the spot reduction products.

Glad to see you made somethign happen, even something simple.

PumpkinZombie

PumpkinZombie

Awards
6:15
Bowl of cereal w/skim milk
1 cup of coffee
1 daily vitamin 2 omega-3 softgels

6:30
Dosed 3 sprays each hamstring

8:45
Almonds

11:40
6" Chicken Teriyaki sub on wheat w/chedder cheese, and spinach
2oz Funyuns
1 can sprite zero

2:45
Power bar (chocolate)

5:15
Shake

GYM
Back/Bis

20 mins cardio

Cable Pull down 70lbs x

Machine Lat Row 100lbs x

Cable Row 70lbs x

DB Row 20 lbs x

Alternating DB curl 15lbs x

DB Hammer Curl 15lbs x

8:15
Other half of foot long sub
5 pieces of Tyson Chicken chunks
2 Omega-3 softgels

8:50
Dosed 3 sprays on abs
2 each calf

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I will sub. Good luck on your 1st log.

0verc0m3

0verc0m3

Better Body Sports Rep
Awards
In for this. Almost missed it :(

WHEW!

PumpkinZombie

PumpkinZombie

Awards
Wednesday

10:30
3 sprays each hamstring

11:00
1 scrabbled egg, 1 whole grain english muffin,
glass of skim milk, Daily Vitamin, 2 omega-3 softgels

GYM

20 mins cardio
Chest/Tris

Machine Incline Press 40lbs x

BB Bench Press
50lbs x 10, 55lbs x 8,7, 50lbs x 10

Incline BB Bench Press
45lbs x 10, 50lbs x 8,8, 45lbs x 8

Machine Flys
50lbs x 10,9 40lbs x 10,10

DB Overhead extension 25lbs x

Cable Rope Pressdown 15lbs x

Cable stright bar push down 25lbs x

Cable single arm reverse curl 5lbs x

Machine seated dip
70lbs x 10,10,8 60lbs x 10

3:30 shake

6:00 Turkey sausage on wheat roll, can of diet dr. pepper

8:00 Glass if milk, 2 Omega-3 softgels

8:15 3 sprays abs, 2 each calf

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Looks good again! We might bump yours cals/intake some. Also, we'll look at weight for you this weekend(lifting) and reps.

PumpkinZombie

PumpkinZombie

Awards
Early this morning I used three sprays on each hamstring and a hour or so later they started to feel sore, like I had worked them out the day before. I was just curious if this happened to anyone else. Today is suppose to be leg day too.

0verc0m3

0verc0m3

Better Body Sports Rep
Awards
Early this morning I used three sprays on each hamstring and a hour or so later they started to feel sore, like I had worked them out the day before. I was just curious if this happened to anyone else. Today is suppose to be leg day too.
I got the PM regarding this, and I'm curious as to what the cause could be.
I'll do a little research on it, but I don't see why this would be the case.

I hope leg day goes well for you, and that the soreness doesn't affect it.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
are you applying to hamstrings and calves both on same day? btw subbed, i like to see new people get a shot at logging products-:cheers:

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
are you applying to hamstrings and calves both on same day? btw subbed, i like to see new people get a shot at logging products-:cheers:
Im her BF so ill respond, she should be updating tonight. Its calfs and abs at one time. then later in the evening hams.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Im her BF so ill respond, she should be updating tonight. Its calfs and abs at one time. then later in the evening hams.
if she is having pain in hamstrings might be a good idea not to apply to hams and calfs on same day. at least until she gets more used to the product-just an idea. that's cool that you have your girl working out and logging, good for you, and her, lol.:cheers:

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
if she is having pain in hamstrings might be a good idea not to apply to hams and calfs on same day. at least until she gets more used to the product-just an idea. that's cool that you have your girl working out and logging, good for you, and her, lol.:cheers:
Yea we just talked. The new plan is to skip hams for a few days, shift that dose to arms/tris. So it'll be stomach/calf in the morn and arms at night.

She said her calfs are not bothering her. Also, redefined the pain as more of a tightness, like it needs to be stretched not so much a beaten achey feel i guess.

So we'll see how it goes and she just said she'll be updatign soon.(on the phone)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yea we just talked. The new plan is to skip hams for a few days, shift that dose to arms/tris. So it'll be stomach/calf in the morn and arms at night.

She said her calfs are not bothering her. Also, redefined the pain as more of a tightness, like it needs to be stretched not so much a beaten achey feel i guess.

So we'll see how it goes and she just said she'll be updatign soon.(on the phone)
damn, tightness might just be a sign it's working.

PumpkinZombie

PumpkinZombie

Awards
Thursday

Bowl of cereal, cup of coffee, Vitamin, 2 Omega-3 softgels

5:30
3 sprays each hamstring

9:00
Almonds

11:45
Chicken Wrap, 1 cup of broccoli, can of sprite zero

5:00
Mulitgrain tortilla chips and salsa, shake

Legs felt to sore so I didnt do them. Instead I did 30mins cardio and abs

Torso rotation machine 50lbs x

Hanging knee raises

Crunch machine
50lbsx 15,10, 60lbs x 15,15

I also did one other exercise but i dont know what it is called.

8:15
Tilapia and fruit

9:45
3 sprays abs, 2 each calf

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
cottage cheese and tuna are your friends. ask twitch about a good protein. you are going a long time between meals.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
cottage cheese and tuna are your friends. ask twitch about a good protein. you are going a long time between meals.
This is true and we are trying to address it. It the work schedule gettin intthe way a bit. We are tryin to keep it every 2-3 hours. This weekend we will try to figure out ways to get more cals in.
I was a little worried when i say how low it was yesterday.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
This is true and we are trying to address it. It the work schedule gettin intthe way a bit. We are tryin to keep it every 2-3 hours. This weekend we will try to figure out ways to get more cals in.
I was a little worried when i say how low it was yesterday.
hey, check out golden finish as a meal replacement or in between. it has become my favorite, gotta love the fruit extracts included-gives a nice boost of energy.:cheers: educate that girl that starving yourself aint the way to go.:cheers:

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
hey, check out golden finish as a meal replacement or in between. it has become my favorite, gotta love the fruit extracts included-gives a nice boost of energy.:cheers: educate that girl that starving yourself aint the way to go.:cheers:
Oh she knows. I tell her alot. She is in moderate shape so i think a little extra low cal is ok for a short period. BUT i do know we need to work on more frequency. Maybe ill take a look at it. Right now her shakes are ATW Whey Complex. I am just worried about to much shakes cause if im correct she only has one kidney...she can verify.

I was suprised she was able to make it to the gym and function on that low of cals/carbs. I know she gives it her all though. Im taking her through a leaning/ripped routine for this log then we will be working on a maintain phase, then a strength phase.

Its alot of work but she knows she can do it and i know she can.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Oh she knows. I tell her alot. She is in moderate shape so i think a little extra low cal is ok for a short period. BUT i do know we need to work on more frequency. Maybe ill take a look at it. Right now her shakes are ATW Whey Complex. I am just worried about to much shakes cause if im correct she only has one kidney...she can verify.

I was suprised she was able to make it to the gym and function on that low of cals/carbs. I know she gives it her all though. Im taking her through a leaning/ripped routine for this log then we will be working on a maintain phase, then a strength phase.

Its alot of work but she knows she can do it and i know she can.
thats a good catch on your part, most people are unaware that heavy protein consumption is hard on the kidney.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thats a good catch on your part, most people are unaware that heavy protein consumption is hard on the kidney.

If the toilet foams when you piss, it is time to cut back on the protein.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DA, is in the house. good looking out.:cheers:
Yeah.. I had the same issue before... drinking way to much whey... that foaming toilet bowl means your kidneys are stressing from the extreme amount of protein.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yeah.. I had the same issue before... drinking way to much whey... that foaming toilet bowl means your kidneys are stressing from the extreme amount of protein.
i found out the hard way too, and this girl only has 1 kidney!!!!:cheers:

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
thanks, i never knew that either. Im sure she'll see that and watch for it.
I like whole food better also so more a of a routine has to develop.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Of course after I see this my piss looks like an extremely nasty mountain dew float :lol:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Of course after I see this my piss looks like an extremely nasty mountain dew float :lol:
could have gone all day without hearing that,lol. but thanks for sharing.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Here you go... since I know some people are rightfully skeptical about information people pass here

Mayo Clinic: http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/foamy-urine/AN01702

Question
Foamy urine: What does it mean?
What does it mean when you have foamy urine? Should I be concerned if it doesn't go away after a few days?
Answer
from Erik Castle, M.D.

Passing foamy urine now and then is normal. It may just mean that you urinated rapidly, perhaps with more concentrated urine — as sometimes happens when you're mildly dehydrated.

Persistently foamy urine that becomes more noticeable over time is something to see your doctor about, though. It can be a sign of protein in your urine (proteinuria), which requires further evaluation. Large amounts of protein in urine may indicate a serious kidney problem.

If your urine seems unusually foamy most of the time, make an appointment with your doctor to find out why. Your doctor may recommend urinalysis, which can detect protein in urine. If your urine does contain protein, you may need further tests to determine the cause.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
A nifty little trick i found is instead of cutting back on your protein is up your water.

Protein metabolism requires water and will dehydrate you if your not taking in enough water. This puts the stress on the kidneys and with chronic dehydration due to increased protein intake and this can lead to the problems Adams is talking about.

I try and down around a gallon a day and since then...no more foamy heavily concentrated urine. Even when my protein intakes sky rockets.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A nifty little trick i found is instead of cutting back on your protein is up your water.

Protein metabolism requires water and will dehydrate you if your not taking in enough water. This puts the stress on the kidneys and with chronic dehydration due to increased protein intake and this can lead to the problems Adams is talking about.

I try and down around a gallon a day and since then...no more foamy heavily concentrated urine. Even when my protein intakes sky rockets.
That is a great idea if it is only mild dehydration. This does not alleviate stress on the kidneys from excessive protein, instead it only masks it slightly.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry twitch and PZ... I didnt mean to hijack your thread... if anyone wants to discuss the merits of protein and kidneys, lets start a new thread. Looking forward to the results of LipoSolv. I personally cannot bring myself to play with epinephrine like this, but am interested in results it produces.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
hey pz, it's update time?

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
hey pz, it's update time?
She worked yesterday 10-8pm and had to work today 6-2pm, then is driving(1hour or so) up to my school for halloween. Ill see if she wants to post how she thinks its going and how she feels.

DA, no sweat. Useful info is never a steal IMO, but it is a log so the company may not like it after awhile. Thanks though for the information.:cheers:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
She worked yesterday 10-8pm and had to work today 6-2pm, then is driving(1hour or so) up to my school for halloween. Ill see if she wants to post how she thinks its going and how she feels.

DA, no sweat. Useful info is never a steal IMO, but it is a log so the company may not like it after awhile. Thanks though for the information.:cheers:
hey twitch, tell her all the guys are pulling for her. she is an instant celebrity, lol.:cheers:

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
hey twitch, tell her all the guys are pulling for her. she is an instant celebrity, lol.:cheers:
Yea it worked out tough with the past couple days of work but she'll be back at it this week and most likely we're going to try an hit the gym together next weekend so that'll toss in 2 extra days!

WOW.WOW.WOW! is all i can say. I asked to see how it was going. She said her hams were still a little sore, i shyt you not, when i looked at them(since its hard to really see your own) there were SMOOTH AS A BABIES AS$!

She holds a bit more weight back there and had a little bumpiness(word?) going on from either the fat or maybe cellulite, i cant tell the exact difference but they look SO SMOOTH! I wanted to steal the bottle right away!

Her abs showed slight improvement the same way and i forgot to look close at the calfs.

If improvements keep happening and she likes it. I very well wuld buy it on my next recomp/cut even if it does just tighten the skin.

She will most likely be on tonight, so be ready for her personal thoughts/details.

PumpkinZombie

PumpkinZombie

Awards
My hams are not sore anymore. The skin it self does feel a little bit tighter. I haven't had time to get to the gym. Due to work schedule I wont be able to make it back in till tuesday. Things are going good though. Tonight I will be dosing abs and calves.

And yes I do only have one kidney...

PumpkinZombie

PumpkinZombie

Awards
Bowl of cereal, OJ, Vitamin, 2 Omega-3

5:30
3 sprays each Ham

11:00
6" Wheat Teriyaki sub with spinach and american cheese, Whole grain tortilla chips and salsa, Diet Dr. Pepper

2:00
Protein bar

4:45
Shake w/water, cup of coffee

GYM
15 minutes cardio

Back/Bis

Machine Pulldown 100lbs x

Cable Pulldown 70lbs x

Cable Low Row 70lbs x

DB Curl 15lbs x

Single DB Hammer Curl 12.5lbs x

Cable st bar curl 15lbs x

7:45
Roasted chicken, Cauliflower, baked potato

8:45
Dosed 3 sprays abs, 2 each calf

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
diet looks better, try to get some protein in at breakfast. also a hard boiled egg between breakfast and lunch might help. how you doing with the liposolv, still getting tightness?

PumpkinZombie

PumpkinZombie

Awards
I was actually thinking about boiling some eggs to bring with me to work. I dont really care for the york part though. Its going good. Last time I dosed hams was last thursday so I guess I just have to see how it goes this time.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I was actually thinking about boiling some eggs to bring with me to work. I dont really care for the york part though. Its going good. Last time I dosed hams was last thursday so I guess I just have to see how it goes this time.
try not doing hams and calfs on same day, might be too much in same area. you having any trouble with the sprayer?

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
We talked about breakfast and the plan is to keep it how it is and add breakfast sausage during or leave it and have breakfast sausage at about 7:30 - 8am to bridge the big gap between morning feedings.
Lean turkey/turkey breakfast sausage of course.

PumpkinZombie

PumpkinZombie

Awards
try not doing hams and calfs on same day, might be too much in same area. you having any trouble with the sprayer?

well usally the first time I spray it hardly come out.