Transdermal 7-oxo and formestane - wow wow wow

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Many of you saw my transformation thread. I was water depleted and very enhanced then. Since then I lowered my enhanced status, dropped any hardeners and have been eating much less clean...and... I am getting WAAAY more vascular, muscles are full and strength is up!

7-oxo and topical formestane are from ForceOfGreen labs, I know the creator had issues here (let's leave that out of here, he is not even currently running day to day opperations) but these products are helping me a TON and I never notice supps, especially when coming off of heavy compounds.

The topical form does have some clumping issues and my GF hates the way I smell but the results are worth the trade offs!

munique

Awards
Many of you saw my transformation thread. I was water depleted and very enhanced then. Since then I lowered my enhanced status, dropped any hardeners and have been eating much less clean...and... I am getting WAAAY more vascular, muscles are full and strength is up!

7-oxo and topical formestane are from ForceOfGreen labs, I know the creator had issues here (let's leave that out of here, he is not even currently running day to day opperations) but these products are helping me a TON and I never notice supps, especially when coming off of heavy compounds.

The topical form does have some clumping issues and my GF hates the way I smell but the results are worth the trade offs!
Do you mind providing more info on ForceOfGreen labs?

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
Do you mind providing more info on ForceOfGreen labs?
all i know about them is i ordered some formestane, it had a slight leak in the packaging and the owner of the company or whoever answered the phone was so kind and quick to send me a brand new bottle even though the old one was 95% still full.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Good feedback Buster!

From what I've heard about FOG labs on various boards is that their products are legit.

I personally think that their product line is curiously similar to the old Dermabolics product line :think: Probably just coincidence but I didn't get a response when I asked about it... just thinking out loud I suppose???

OP,
form/7ox TD is a killer stack. If you come across any trione powder, be sure to throw in about .5g into your form and about .5g into your 7o. I bet it'll kick it up another notch :D

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Good stuff just reading. Curious about this line, all transdermal I think. Good to see some feedback here.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've been running some ECaY , TD Form and 7oxo (Old Dermatherm) and the results with some fasted cardio were amazing. Then it all went downhill with partying & drinking, but no regrets.

As for clumping issues with TD form, I'm a bit surprised there since I know a bit about the manufacturing. I really haven't been following the feedback, although I discussed the products with Kyle. I've mixed plenty of my own TD form with no issues, although it does take some patience/skill.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I definitely lack that skill LOL I screw up my form every time. Trione, no sweat goes right in and actually STAYS in solution :rant:

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I've been running some ECaY , TD Form and 7oxo (Old Dermatherm) and the results with some fasted cardio were amazing. Then it all went downhill with partying & drinking, but no regrets.

As for clumping issues with TD form, I'm a bit surprised there since I know a bit about the manufacturing. I really haven't been following the feedback, although I discussed the products with Kyle. I've mixed plenty of my own TD form with no issues, although it does take some patience/skill.
It does not clump, that was the wrong term. Some earlier bottles have clogged the pumper, the compounding company messed up and the delivery method and transdermal formula can be a bit sensitive if formulated wrong at all.

dustin06MR

Awards
so wait... what does this stuff do? make you look more cut?

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
One more thing to mention, I was on t3 for several months and still am staying very lean for someone who is actively increasing their calories.

warsteiner

Awards
  • Established
What sort of dosages are you using for the form and how long do you plan to run it for?

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
What sort of dosages are you using for the form and how long do you plan to run it for?
100-150 a day which is 4-6 pumps. Some batches do have a bit of clogging due to the unique delivery foam (a great transdermal but this one challenge it) so I try to go closer to 6 if I can remember to do 2 applications of 2 and 4 which comes out to 150mg in an ideal world.

I have not planned a certain length or not, I have a good supply around so will probably stop it when I go through 2 bottles of 7-oxo which could be a while.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
150 is a reasonable dosage standalone. IME, response with strength, aggression, and libido continues to climb until I get to about 200mg/day. Any higher than that, and I can't actually say that it makes any more difference. I've never went higher than 300 for a few days.

If you're looking for "prevention" for ON cycle, IME I can dose TD form a lot lower and see good results.