RoadBlocK Runs The Serious Nutrition Solutions TTA-500 Reduce XT RK-500 Xtreme Stack

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
RoadBlocK Runs The
Serious Nutrition Solutions
TTA-500 Reduce XT RK-500 Xtreme Stack

First and foremost I want to take a minute to thank the guys at SNS for giving me the chance to run these products in a stack. A short time ago SNS ran a contest to pick two people to run some of their products, I was not one of the two. Then SNS surprised everybody when they decided to give a few more people the opportunity to run some of their products, and this time I was lucky enough to be chosen as one of these additional product testers, so again, a big thanks to SNS.

SNS product claims:

TTA-500: PPAR Antagonist; Stimulant Free Fat Loss Agent
* TTA-500 can be cost effectively incorporated into fat loss, lean bulking, or body recomposition regimens.
* TTA-500 contains 500 mg of Tetradecylthioacetic Acid (TTA) per capsule. TTA is commonly used to help aid in fat loss and body recomposition.
* TTA-500 is stimulant free & can be used as a stand alone, or can be combined with other SYN-30, RK-125, or select other fat loss products
TTA-500 By: Serious Nutrition Solutions

Reduce XT is an advanced cortisol control agent that can be integrated into fat loss, lean muscle building, and/or post cycle therapy (PCT) regimens.
Summary of Typical Results with Reduce XT:
* Increased Fat Loss*
* Increased Lean Muscle & Strength gains*
* Lean Muscle Retention while dieting*
Reduce XT (90 caps) By: Serious Nutrition Solutions

RK500-Fat Loss & Recomposition Agent; Raspberry Ketones – 500 mg
RK500 can be cost effectively incorporated into fat loss or body recomposition regimens.RK-500 contains 500 mg of Raspberry Ketones per capsule. Raspberry Ketones are commonly used to help aid in fat loss and body recomposition.
RK-500 Xtreme (90 caps) By: Serious Nutrition Solutions

Ok folks, this is going to be a straight up simple product log, mostly no frills, as I have alot on my plate right now. What results I'm looking for is a synergistic effect from the three products, TTA-500, Reduce XT, RK-500 Xtreme, which I will now simply refer to as the SNS stack, that I hope will aid in overall fat loss, while producing minimal lean body mass loss, and also providing some much needed energy for getting through training. Reduce XT is well known for its cortisol control, the raspberry ketones in RK-500 has the potential for fat loss, thermogenic effects and appetite supression, and TTA-500 is supposed to aid in burning bodyfat. The SNS stack seems to have all the bases covered, in terms of enhancing a fatloss/recomp program, and should prove to be a very interesting experiment in this area. To keep things in perspective, I will make NO other changes to my diet and training program, other than simply adding the SNS stack to my current basic supplement regimen, since I feel it would be futile to attempt to assess the SNS stacks effectiveness if I were to suddenly increase my cardio training or drastically alter my diet in any way. The purpose of this log isn't going to be to list my food intake and training routine, but more so to gauge the positive and negative effects of the SNS stack. I will track some various categories, along with monitoring things like any excessive sweating, cramping or any out of the ordinary feelings produced from the SNS stack.Im going to stick to the basics, in terms of what I intend to keep track of, which is going to include the 6 following categories:

• Energy
  • Focus
  • Apetite
  • Mood
  • Sleep
  • Weight

So having laid the ground work for the log, today was the first day taking the SNS stack:

Day 1-Nothing much really to report, other than the pleasant berry aroma of the RK-500. Dosages were 3 caps of each of the Reduce XT, RK-500 Xtreme, and TTA-500( I felt I could go with 3 caps of the TTA, even though the recommendations are to start with 2 to assess individual tolerance, I experienced no cramping so far, so I will continue with 3 for a while then up it to 4 per day and re-assess my tolerance to the higher dose). Training was average, no better or worse than normal for arm day, as I wrote, no cramping, no sweating, no digestion issues and no noticable adverse effects, theres really nothing for me to report yet.

• Energy - NC
  • Focus -NC
  • Appetite -NC
  • Mood -NC
  • Sleep -NA
  • Weight-213

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Day 3 09/05

Quick, late update tonight. So far nothing magical to report, but without sounding too much like a noob, I feel like somethings happening already. I seem to have a little bit more energy during the day than I have had for a while, could be a placebo effect or it could be the stack kicking in. Also wanted to make it clear, in case it wasnt from my opening post, that my calorie intake is sub maintenance, and has been for in that range for a little while. As far as the SNS stack, Ive had no adverse effects, no digestion problems, and no changes to my sleep patterns. Although, this will be tested tonight, as my last dosage and feeding was a short time ago(long day) so this will be an opportunity to see if I have any changes in sleep taking the stack so late at night. Also, I had a slight twitch a few times in my forearm today, but it was a long rough day today, and I may have been a little short on my water intake, so I will keep an eye on both, and continue to report in. Thats all for now.

• Energy -good
  • Focus -average
  • Appetite -normal
  • Mood -normal
  • Sleep -not affected
  • Weight-211 (down 2, see this more as normal fluctuation right now)

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Day 4

Another brief update, last night was normal, no disturbances to sleep dosing all three late at night, so thats good news. Workout was normal today, appetite is normal, which unfortunately is on the high side, so I have to fight the urges. Definitely seemed to be sweating more while working out today, seemed to work up a sweat faster than normal, and I had a twitch in my calve muscle today, not a cramp, just a twitchy spasm, for lack of a better word. Going to have to be sure to get ample water. Otherwise theres nothing really to report yet, weight is steady with just a little fluctuation, nothing out of the ordinary. Thats all for now.

• Energy - good
  • Focus -no change
  • Appetite -no change
  • Mood -good
  • Sleep -not affected
  • Weight-212(up 1,see this as normal fluctuation)

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Subscribing to follow along. I look forward to seeing your results.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Day 5

Nothing major to report, no twitchyness today, but today was an off day, so I didnt do any major sweating while training, so there wasnt much fluid loss. I will say that it was a nice cool day, and I still seemed notice a little sweating from doing the most minor activity. Nothing outrageous, nothing the like eca type sweating you get when sitting or standing still, but a little bit extra none the less. I will add that I do feel pretty good, not exceptional, but overall kinda good, my energy level seems to be up a little bit from normal, and since my calorie intake has been low for a while, I sometimes find myself dragging towards the middle and end of the day, I dont want to jinx myself, but for the past couple of days I just havent had the dragged down feeling, or at the very least, it hasnt been as pronounced.

Thanks for the replys.

Thats all for now.

• Energy - good
  • Focus -no change
  • Appetite -no change
  • Mood -good
  • Sleep -unaffected
  • Weight-212

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed :cool:

One of the best recomp/cutting stacks out right now IMO.

I like that you keeping it simple too, easier to read

Good luck

dedlifter1

Awards
  • Established
subbed! I just met a guy from sns at my gym, interested in this log for sure!

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Day 7

09-09-09
Well today is the end of the first week, overall Im satisfied with what Ive seen so far, I didnt expect miracles, but my mood and energy seem to be pretty good. No real negatives at all, other than the twitchyness, which I had again in my calve today, but its so minor, I only post it up here for accuracy sake, I keep waiting for a cramp, but they dont come, which is great. Im going to up the dosage on the TTA to 4 caps per day and see if anything changes, positive or negative. Definitely seem to be sweating more when working out, and if I wasnt trying to keep this 'experiment' as controlled as possible, I would up my cardio frequency, and I believe some weight would start to really melt off. As I said when I started this log, Im not making any changes, so I will let the stack do its thing and see what kind of results I get. I have a very positive feeling about the next few weeks, and I will try to update the log as often as I can. Thats all for now.

• Energy - good
  • Focus -average
  • Appetite -same
  • Mood -good
  • Sleep -not affected
  • Weight-211

dedlifter1

Awards
  • Established
I have hopes for this stack, I have heard good things about these supps.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Day 8

Quick update tonight. Upping the dosage of TTA to 4 caps per day didnt seem to produce any negatives today, I will continue to post any little changes, but the big things Im on the lookout for is cramps, as well as joint stiffness, which have been non existant. My mood and energy are good and I hate to repeat myself, but are definitely up from prior to the stack which I find very pleasing. Ive been calorie restricted for a while, and I am always hungry, but today I seemed to notice a tiny bit less of the hunger pangs and the cravings, so thats a positive sign to me. My weight before I started the stack has been stuck in the area of 212-216 for a bit, now it seems like Im dropping a little weight, and its holding down without too much fluctuation, consistency is a good sign. My workouts have been average, at best, for a little while, but I feel a little like Im getting some intensity back since I started the SNS stack, which may be directly attributed to the fact that my mood is elevated and I feel like I have a little more energy. I dont want to get too far ahead of myself with any conclusions, but things seem to be falling into place, so the next few weeks should be interesting, at the very least. Until the next time.

• Energy - good
  • Focus -same
  • Appetite -a tiny bit less
  • Mood -good
  • Sleep -not affected
  • Weight-211

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed!!! Nice log so far big buy...

dedlifter1

Awards
  • Established
Looking good so far man, keep up the good work. You gonna post your lifts at all?

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Day 9

Real quick today, thanks to everyone following along, no adverse changes with 4 TTA, no cramps, no joint stiffness, no sleep changes, mood and energy are still good, appetite seems to be down just a little, focus(intensity) seems to be creeping back up, bodyweight is holding steady, down a couple of pounds, as far as the lifts question from ded, not really what I want to track with the product log, but shoulders today, warmup/stretch, lateralsx4, frontraisex4, standingpressx4, shrugsx4, nothing too drastic, ran short on time, so quick in quick out. Thats all for today.

• Energy - good
  • Focus -a little better
  • Appetite -a little down
  • Mood -good
  • Sleep -not affected
  • Weight-211

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Day 12

Been so busy for a couple of days, just a brief update, things are going well, dropped another pound, strength is creeping back up, feeling a little intensity coming back to my training, rather than having to drag myself to the weights, feeling so weak, tired and hungry that I almost cant finish a workout, definitely gettin more focused. Almost caught a calve cramp the other day while doing cardio, had to stop for a sec and give it a stretch/massage, but the cramp never actually hit.(if you ever had a calve cramp, you should know what I mean) Have to keep fluid intake up, or I might be in for some trouble. Hopefully I will have a little more time for the next update.

• Energy - good
  • Focus -getting better
  • Appetite -barely less than before
  • Mood -good
  • Sleep -not change
  • Weight-210

dedlifter1

Awards
  • Established
Sounds good so far, keep up the good work!

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lookin good man. I really like your updates and format, simple and easy to read!

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i would dose the TTA at 2g per day, and get SOOOO hungry it was absurd. take your doses with the RK to counter this.... IMO its what worked for me

i did morning and mid afternoon because TTA showed to up regulate DGAT1. and the chance of redepositing was high so i wanted to make sure i burned all the FFA by the time i had gone to bed.

have you noticed water retention?

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Day 14

Two Week Point

Quick, afternoon/midday, update. First, thanks for the comments, I appreciate any feedback and questions.

I want to thank crazyfool405 in particular, because I had been meaning to bring up a point about water, not so much retention, but loss. I wanted to once more make it clear, that none of the weight I have lost so far is in my opinion water, and I have been calorie restricted for a while before starting the SNS stack, so theres been no sudden drop in consumption. Although I will say that I am feeling a little dryer than I have been, and to my disappointment, a little stiffer in the joints, although the weather has been a little wacky, with some rain and dampness, which I do tend to feel in the joints(remember Im old, lol). But to answer crazyfool405s question, no I have not noticed ANY water retention, and I am definitely leaning out, seeing some much sought after vascularity coming out. My appetite is a little down, but not as suppressed as I had originally hoped for, again could be what crazyfool405 pointed out, but Im not going to guess on that. My mood, energy, and focus are starting to all get better, and its a little hard to describe, but I just feel better overall than I have for a while, and my workout intensity is on the upswing as well. I dont want to make any outlandish claims, and it could all be in my head, even though I dont think that it is, but I gotta say that I actually feel like Im getting some of my zapped strength back. Dont get me wrong, I got myself into this situation by cutting too much too fast, but I feel like Im gaining some ground again, and overall I feel very positive right now, which really helps. Im probably going to fiddle with the dosing protocol, not changing any amounts at this point, but just messing with timing to see if there are any different effects, and of course I will post any differences, should I happen to encounter any. Thats all the time I have today.

• Energy - good
  • Focus -good
  • Appetite -a little down
  • Mood -very good
  • Sleep -unchanged
  • Weight-209-down 4lbs

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Day 16

Super quick update: No real changes to report, mood, energy and focus are very good, intensity is coming back more and more, still seems like strength is creeping up a little, appetite is just a little less than normal, weight is holding down a few pounds, joints are a still a little bit stiffer, seem to be leaning out, no cramping issues. I might start to mess with the dosing a little, I have to see how the SNS guys will feel about it, but I think I want to up the dosages a little bit and see if anything changes. Thats all for now.

• Energy - very good
  • Focus -very good
  • Appetite -mildly down
  • Mood -very good
  • Sleep -unchanged
  • Weight-209

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Day 18

Quick morning update: Feeling very good overall, appetite seems to be down a little more each day, much less cravings/hunger pangs between meals, strength is getting better, a couple of my joints are feeling stiff, no cramping issues, it seems like Im actually now holding a little bit of water around my midsection, could be my imagination now after writing about it, time will tell. As far as changing the dosages, Ive been doing some research, looking around online, reading postings, etc and after talking with warbird01(SNSrep) I dont think there will be any benefit to running higher doses than I am doing right now. I will continue to update as I have time.

• Energy - very good
  • Focus -very good
  • Appetite -down a little more
  • Mood -very good
  • Sleep -unchanged
  • Weight-209

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SOrry i havnt checked in in a while, been moving back to college and its hectic.

Good choice on not moving up the dosages, we always think more is better, but a lot of times it isnt. I have seen people run 1g TTA with success.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Just curious, how are you dosing reduce xt?
3 per day for the Reduce XT-

Day 20

Super quick update tonight-all is good, no changes, feeling stronger, had a twitchy cheek today, but no cramps, no training today, weight is down again and holding down. Will update a little more next time.

• Energy - very good
  • Focus -very good
  • Appetite -slight less than before
  • Mood -very good
  • Sleep -unchanged
  • Weight-208-down 5

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
5 lbs down and feeling stronger?!

Cant ask for any more :afro:

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Day 23

Sorry guys, been really swamped lately, but all is still very very good, there havent been any changes in how Im feeling, which is very good. Down 6 lbs from the start.

• Energy - very good
  • Focus -very good
  • Appetite -a little diminished
  • Mood -very good
  • Sleep -unchanged
  • Weight-207

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Day 25

Brief late night update, today was a bad day, went out last night, had a few too many drinks( I dont drink), got home very late, slept poorly, and felt totally off today, skipped training. Really has nothing to do with the SNS stack, but wanted to mention it incase things are off at all in the next couple of days. Im just gonna chalk today up as a total loss, and move on to tomorrow. Only a few days left, bottles are getting pretty empty, so I will wrap this up soon, but I will try to get in a few more updates before then.

• Energy - down
  • Focus -gone
  • Appetite -down
  • Mood -down
  • Sleep -rough
  • Weight-207

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Day 28

Well, getting down to the wire now. What a difference a couple of days make. Feeling very good again, sleep is normal, appetite is a down some, definitely leaning out, but weight is holding at 207, down six, still feel like Im holding some water around the midsection. Time flys when you're having fun, cant believe its nearly a month already, almost time to wrap things up, check back for more.

• Energy - very good
  • Focus -very good
  • Appetite -down
  • Mood -very good
  • Sleep -normal
  • Weight-207

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn cant believe this log is almost done! Looking forward to the update!

DBee

DBee

Awards
Awesome log thus far - thanks again for the consistent updates!

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Final Update

Well, the end of this log came at a really bad time for me, Ive been busy with work, training, life and trying to follow whats happening in the industry with the good 'ole F.u DA activity, and all the crap thats going on, so I havent had the time to sit down and really give the updates I wanted, but since my bottles were empty(except for the TTA) the other day, I felt I would take a few minutes and write up a comprehensive wrap up, and give my final opinions on the SNS stack.

First and foremost I guess I would have to say that the SNS product stack did deliver what I had expected to get out of it, in terms of some fat loss and helping to not loose anymore muscle. My weight right now is 206, so Im down 7lbs in a month, which may or may not seem like a big deal, depending on your perspective. I feel that its very good progress, considering I was stalled for a while at my previous weight, and I was having all kinds of trouble dialing in the fatloss but keeping the muscles. Almost immediately I started to feel better, and I really dont think it was any kind of placebo effect, I feel that my body got the kickstart it needed by introducing the SNS products, and started to run more efficiently. Just about two weeks into the stack I started to notice that my strength was creeping back up, and I feel like I may actually have put back on a little lean body weight.There is obviously improved vascularity, and I look and feel leaner. Ive gotten comments by both males and females about the change over this short month, which leads me to believe that even though my bodyweight has dropped only 7lbs, I have actually lost a bit more fat. So heres my overall ratings for the SNS stack of

• Overall results
  • Energy - very good improvement
  • Focus -very good, intensity up
  • Appetite -down, not nearly as much as I hoped, but still a little
  • Mood -very elevated over previous
  • Sleep -not affected at all by products
  • Weight-206 Final
Clearly I found this product stack and this experience very positive, and I would obviously recommend it to anyone trying to lean out or recomp, or even something you could run during pct, especially after a bulk.

What I would also recommend is the following:

• -keep the TTA at or below the label dosages, as on the last day I took an extra capsule, and it felt like I had my calves in a vice for hours, and it was pretty uncomfortable.
  • - try adding something with a little kick to further enhance the thermogenesis, when I run this stack again, I plan add recreate, and I will also hit cardio 5-6 times a week on the next run, and I optimistically believe that it would be easy to double the fat loss given the variables that I didnt change.
  • - if youre and old dog like me, start out with 2 per day on the reduce xt to judge any joint related issue, or run 3 and add joint support formula as necessary.

Thanks again goes out to the guys at SNS, not only for giving me the chance to run this stack, but for continuing to make quality products in these most uncertain and disturbing times we are in right now.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great review man, glad you liked it! 7 lbs is great for a month, especially when your strength went up a little!

DBee

DBee

Awards
Great job on the log and review! We'll definitely be keeping you in mind for future promos!

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the comments and the kudos. I definitely feel this stack has a place, and could easily see this really helping someone to reach the much desired single digits when seriously cutting. I will surely be running it again, with the changes I recommended sometime next year and expect stellar results.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the comments and the kudos. I definitely feel this stack has a place, and could easily see this really helping someone to reach the much desired single digits when seriously cutting. I will surely be running it again, with the changes I recommended sometime next year and expect stellar results.
Glad to hear you would run it again!

Cope77

Awards
RoadBock this was a great log bro. I'm glad you did it.

But it would make sense that a couple of those pounds might be water. You kept everything constant but you sweated significantly more.

Cope77

Awards
I actually purchased this stack.

I had initially planned on using this stack during PCT, however after seeing your log I am tempted to run the TTA-500 and RK-500 during my current cycle and save the Reduce XT for PCT (to control cortisol rebound).

What do ya'll think?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

I had initially planned on using this stack during PCT, however after seeing your log I am tempted to run the TTA-500 and RK-500 during my current cycle and save the Reduce XT for PCT (to control cortisol rebound).

What do ya'll think?
What cycle are you running?

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the comments Cope77, and I would agree with your thinking about the water except for the fact that its 15+ days later, and Im at 207 right now, a gain of 1 lb and I was sick for a couple of days, missed some training, pulled a couple of all nighters and had some real bad cheat meals in the past two weeks. But I would definitely give this a try on cycle, if you have your diet and training in check, I think it will work and I would very much like to see you post your results. What cycle are you running? is a very good question, but since you didnt post it, let me just say that the only way I would say its not a good idea is if you are running something that really dries you out or something prone to cramping/back pumps, because I recommend you be very careful with the TTA, as it is very fluid and dose sensitive, and you could keep the Reduce xt for pct, or start it the last week or so of your cycle, at maybe 2 caps/day.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

What do ya'll think?
Keep it for PCT. Dont make your cycle complicated, keep it simple. Go all out in PCT to keep your gains/keep fat gains down

Cope77

Awards
What cycle are you running?
I am running:
AlphaE @ 2 pills/day
Anavar @ 50mg/day (seems a bit underdosed though)

I think running TTA-500 and RK-500 during cycle and the Reduce XT during PCT would be great, however I want to accurately detail the affects of these products so I will run them without anabolics.

I like the way you setup this log Roadblock. I will be using a format similar to yours if you don't mind [in 4 weeks when I begin my PCT]. My log will be over at Prohormone Forum.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Im glad you liked the way I layed out the log, and please feel free to take and even improve my format. I am looking forward to seeing how it goes for you, so I will check out the other forum, even though I dont think its ok to link to them, please if you can, send me a PM to just let me know that you started the log, and I will find it myself.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am running:
AlphaE @ 2 pills/day
Anavar @ 50mg/day (seems a bit underdosed though)

I think running TTA-500 and RK-500 during cycle and the Reduce XT during PCT would be great, however I want to accurately detail the affects of these products so I will run them without anabolics.

I like the way you setup this log Roadblock. I will be using a format similar to yours if you don't mind [in 4 weeks when I begin my PCT]. My log will be over at Prohormone Forum.
Damn I would love to get me some anavar (for a reasonable price)

Ive been trying to stock up on alphaE for a couple weeks now but no one has it! Its a great product at an amazing price!