Tnubs Gets Diesel

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Starting tomorrow... Diesel test pro cycle and diesel test hardcore :)

Training Method: Westside Style

Diet: Still establishing

Weight: about 187, will check tomorrow

droyal

Awards
Starting tomorrow... Diesel test pro cycle and diesel test hardcore :)

Training Method: Westside Style

Diet: Still establishing

Weight: about 187, will check tomorrow

Yo Tnubs... how are you going to dose? STAY DIESEL!!!!!!!

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
The goal was 6 tabs a day of DTP with 3 on 1 off 2 on 1 off... and on the "on" days add two tabs of DTH. On the off days i was gonna go with 8 tabs of DTH. I was rly wanting to run a Bold/Phera cycle, but im trying to put it off as long as possible and find an alternative that works, so hopefully this satisfies my urges...

On another thought. I SWEAR nutraplanet had DTP in stock on their site friday. Looking today, its not even on there. I was gona drive by but let me call them first...

AIYAH, edit. Im retarted. Apparently i searched wrong. Im gona roll over there in a few to get it and take before my workout today. Im PUMPED!

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
SUBBED, must say; you have good choices in supps.

droyal

Awards
The goal was 6 tabs a day of DTP with 3 on 1 off 2 on 1 off... and on the "on" days add two tabs of DTH. On the off days i was gonna go with 8 tabs of DTH. I was rly wanting to run a Bold/Phera cycle, but im trying to put it off as long as possible and find an alternative that works, so hopefully this satisfies my urges...

On another thought. I SWEAR nutraplanet had DTP in stock on their site friday. Looking today, its not even on there. I was gona drive by but let me call them first...

AIYAH, edit. Im retarted. Apparently i searched wrong. Im gona roll over there in a few to get it and take before my workout today. Im PUMPED!
Tnubs...sounds sweet man.. I'll chime in with you, starting the Extreme 3 kings stack on wed...... STAY DIESEL!!!!!!

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
I took 4 caps when i got the DTP and 4 caps pre workout. No joke 20 min after i popped the first dose, i got a boner... while i was eating at a resteraunt. And my libido is definetly up already... and its day one. Haha. Anyways, workout today wasnt too grand. i have a worlds gym membership so i get to go to any of them in my area. today, instead of my usual gym, i went to another one with a hot tub/pool and their equipment just isnt as good and their barbells/dumbells/and plates are all different and im not good at adapting. Im still working on my powerlifting routine. definetly gona go with westside but the exact layout is still in the works. Im pretty happy with my size im just going for superhuman strength. my top priority is deadlift, followed by military press. then its squat and finally bench. i really dont like bench. once i finalize my routine you all can critique it and let me know what you think.

droyal, hell yea. we will get swole together haha are you gona log it?

mmacrae48

Awards
I took 4 caps when i got the DTP and 4 caps pre workout. No joke 20 min after i popped the first dose, i got a boner... while i was eating at a resteraunt. And my libido is definetly up already... and its day one. Haha. Anyways, workout today wasnt too grand. i have a worlds gym membership so i get to go to any of them in my area. today, instead of my usual gym, i went to another one with a hot tub/pool and their equipment just isnt as good and their barbells/dumbells/and plates are all different and im not good at adapting. Im still working on my powerlifting routine. definetly gona go with westside but the exact layout is still in the works. Im pretty happy with my size im just going for superhuman strength. my top priority is deadlift, followed by military press. then its squat and finally bench. i really dont like bench. once i finalize my routine you all can critique it and let me know what you think.

subby nubby :p
yay for libido again! :)

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
This stack should treat ya well. I've noticed the new version of DTH is boosting my libido more than the older one, and I've still got that aggression and increased recovery. I'm thinkin' your gonna love the ride!! Good luck!!

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
I actually think i liked the older one better. This one doesnt have the coating on the pills and it doesnt agree with my stomach very much and tastes terrible lol but it does the job, i just gotta eat it with food or i feel really sick.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Ok here goes the routine:

Day1
bench(triple and single)
row(max set of 5)
dips(5 reps)
chin(max set of 5, then reps for BW)

Day2
squat(3 to 5 reps)
good morning (5 reps)
abs

Day3
shoulder press(triple and single)
db bench(for max reps)
row(max set of 5)
curl(high reps)

Day4
deadlift to single
front squats(high rep)
abs

Its kinda a reflection of Bill Starrs 5x5, but made into a westside version and more of what works better for me. I tried to keep the least amount of excercises per day but that didnt work so well on the upper body days... 2 or 3 lifts/day works really well for me and keeps my focus more on what matters as well as allowing me to keep intensity high throughout. Let me know your opinions.

droyal

Awards

Yo Tnubs...yea man..I'm gonna log it...my workout is pretty similiar to yours as well.... my dosing will look something like this...I work out early in the mornings....

Ready 4 War- 2 Pre-work out
DTP- 2 pre work out, 2 post work out, 1 Mid Day
DTH- 2 AM, 1 mid-day, 1 late afternoon
Sunami-1 am, 1 mid-day, 1 late afternoon
Ether Tabs 3-post work out

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Yo Tnubs...yea man..I'm gonna log it...my workout is pretty similiar to yours as well.... my dosing will look something like this...I work out early in the mornings....

Ready 4 War- 2 Pre-work out
DTP- 2 pre work out, 2 post work out, 1 Mid Day
DTH- 2 AM, 1 mid-day, 1 late afternoon
Sunami-1 am, 1 mid-day, 1 late afternoon
Ether Tabs 3-post work out
Hell yea, when u log it post the link on here so i can follow on yours. So are you just gona take the DTP on workout days (which i assume will be like 4 days/wk?) Are you taking DTH on workout days as well? Im tryin to figure mine out, i think 8 caps a day is gona be too much for me. I couldnt fall asleep till like 4:30am last night. I took that yesterday evening. So im thinking about dropping it to 5 or 6 plus then it lasts longer. But im not sure how to combo the DTH with it... hmmm

droyal

Awards
Hell yea, when u log it post the link on here so i can follow on yours. So are you just gona take the DTP on workout days (which i assume will be like 4 days/wk?) Are you taking DTH on workout days as well? Im tryin to figure mine out, i think 8 caps a day is gona be too much for me. I couldnt fall asleep till like 4:30am last night. I took that yesterday evening. So im thinking about dropping it to 5 or 6 plus then it lasts longer. But im not sure how to combo the DTH with it... hmmm
Tnubs, I'm going to take the DTP the 4 workout days, along with the DTH on workout days as well. So i'll do a total of like 5 DTP, and 4 DTH per day. Man a boner in like 20mins..that was hella funny...Just got the DTP at my door, so I'll be popping these bad boys, bright and early!!!!! How did it go for you today?

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Man, i didnt lift today but i cant say im too fond of the yohimbine in the DTP... popped 3 of them 2 hours ago with a pair of DTH an hour after and noticed my heart was beatin extra hard... blood pressure 144/80 with a pulse of 82. thats about as bad as clen makes me feel when i take it orally :-/ hopefully i build a tolerance quick or im gona have to cut down the number of pills.

on the bright side, i was watching some westside squat videos and i think i figured out how to squat easier if i stand even wider and point my toes out more. tomorrow will be deadlift day so that will be fun to see how i do on that. depending on how i feel i might pop 2 more DTP and 2 DTH... or just 4 DTH... decisionsssssss lol

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
That's good to know about the stim effect of DTP, as I'm real sensitive to stims. I was planning on popping 2, but I'll cut that to 1 DTP and doing 2 DTH as I have been doing. Kinda wondering how it's gonna hit me considering 2 Ready4War is more than adequate for me now ,and 2 scoops NOS Ether. Good thing is it's back day, my favorite. No biggie then if I don't wanna leave the gym, or I'm super wired. Also got the day off, finally, so no biggie also if I'm wired for a bit and can't sleep. Thanks for the update man!!

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Ya, the stim effect actually wasnt that bad after a little bit, i settled down. i just popped one more DTP and 2 DTH. I was sitting down talking to a few friends about cars and popped a boner out of the blue. This is almost funny how potent it is. hopefully it will be equally effective at producing gains. then i will be a very happy man.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Man, i didnt lift today but i cant say im too fond of the yohimbine in the DTP... popped 3 of them 2 hours ago with a pair of DTH an hour after and noticed my heart was beatin extra hard... blood pressure 144/80 with a pulse of 82. thats about as bad as clen makes me feel when i take it orally :-/ hopefully i build a tolerance quick or im gona have to cut down the number of pills.

on the bright side, i was watching some westside squat videos and i think i figured out how to squat easier if i stand even wider and point my toes out more. tomorrow will be deadlift day so that will be fun to see how i do on that. depending on how i feel i might pop 2 more DTP and 2 DTH... or just 4 DTH... decisionsssssss lol
That was prob. more from takign 3 DTP and 2 DTH at the same time on ur 2nd day of DTP. There is like 2mg of yohimbine in 3 DTP tabs.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
That was prob. more from takign 3 DTP and 2 DTH at the same time on ur 2nd day of DTP. There is like 2mg of yohimbine in 3 DTP tabs.
ya that may be it too, thats good theres a low amount i was kinda worried.

Is there any dosing protocol yet? Suprisingly with a total of 4 DTP and 2 DTH today i feel pretty good. Libido is about as much as i can handle at this point. This may be enough for me on my "on" days and when im not taking the DTP i could just do like 6 DTH. Hows that sound chuck, im only like 185lbs.

saludable24

Awards
  • Established
Nice info on the stim effect and libido boosting properties. I'll be waiting to see how these help with your gains and body comp towards the end of your run of the DTH + DTP.

Keep it up man!

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed, looking forward to seeing this play out...

droyal

Awards
Yo Tnubs...here ya go as promised today was my first day of my stack....I took 2 DTP and 3 Ready 4 War pre-work out.... since today was a leg day for me, I always get good pumps, so I really can't tell yet in that dept about getting awesome pumps, I can better guage the pump factor tomorrow when I do chest... But anyway what I did notice, was so much mental focus, it was incredible...I also popped 2 dtp for post work out, ok now here is where I really felt it..man I felt sooo dang good, it was like I could have gone and worked out again after I left...potent stuff man.... also, I take the train to work...man, I had the most insane random boners ever..... it's a trip... I'm looking forward to reporting tomorrow after my chest work out....but so far...man this stuff make you feel awesome..Good job Chuck!!!!

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Yo Tnubs...here ya go as promised today was my first day of my stack....I took 2 DTP and 3 Ready 4 War pre-work out.... since today was a leg day for me, I always get good pumps, so I really can't tell yet in that dept about getting awesome pumps, I can better guage the pump factor tomorrow when I do chest... But anyway what I did notice, was so much mental focus, it was incredible...I also popped 2 dtp for post work out, ok now here is where I really felt it..man I felt sooo dang good, it was like I could have gone and worked out again after I left...potent stuff man.... also, I take the train to work...man, I had the most insane random boners ever..... it's a trip... I'm looking forward to reporting tomorrow after my chest work out....but so far...man this stuff make you feel awesome..Good job Chuck!!!!
LMFAO. Hope you were sittin down in the train! Its insane how quick your libido jumps when u take them. I just popped 2 DTP this morning, it helped wake me up and focus me. My libido is also already nagging at me haha. When i get paid friday, im gona have to run to nutra again and buy another bottle if its still in stock. I agree with the focus tho. I do feel pretty good. Now that u mention it... i did have some amazing pumps my first day. I did like 2 sets of arms and they were fully pumped. I didnt think too much of it then but now it does make sense. Im doing deads and front squats today. Ill see how full my legs feel. Im betting it will be hard to walk after

droyal

Awards
LMFAO. Hope you were sittin down in the train! Its insane how quick your libido jumps when u take them. I just popped 2 DTP this morning, it helped wake me up and focus me. My libido is also already nagging at me haha. When i get paid friday, im gona have to run to nutra again and buy another bottle if its still in stock. I agree with the focus tho. I do feel pretty good. Now that u mention it... i did have some amazing pumps my first day. I did like 2 sets of arms and they were fully pumped. I didnt think too much of it then but now it does make sense. Im doing deads and front squats today. Ill see how full my legs feel. Im betting it will be hard to walk after
Tnubs... man Im happy I was sitting down on the train myself... I was damn near lethal...lol, Hey ok the stims are kicking in right now, as I just popped 1 DTP, 1 DTH, and 1 Sunami together, Right now man I feel so focused, and you are right, it does take you a minute to calm down, but nothing that I can't handle, I just gotta watch out for these random hard-ons HA!!....If you are working legs today, you'll feel great when you leave the gym...DTP is, great so far in the recovery dept... Stay Diesel Man!!!!

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
I duno whats wrong with me. My body hates me.

Here was my workout....

Deadlifts:
135x5
225x5
315x5
405x1
465x0... Missed 465...

DB deadlift 100'sx10

left the gym pissed as hell. I dont know how i couldnt get 465. i missed it 3 times!!! granted i didnt feel too grand this morning, i still should have been able to get it up. i got 455 up last week (no straps or belt) easy. i was gona go up 10lbs a week till i made it to 505 but i dont know what my problem is. i did feel a little bit over stimmed and sweating like a mother. im going back tonight to retry 465. im not letting the weights win this one. i didnt even do front squats because i was so mad. i took a total of 4 DTP pre and 1 post workout. ill take 2 DTH at work with my dinner then lift at 11 when i get off. i guess ill bring the straps just in case. the goal was no straps so i can get above 500 with no help at all, but they make anything feel easy. btw, i dont use belts because i feel like i can lift more without them.

MMALOVER

MMALOVER

Awards
  • Established
I duno whats wrong with me. My body hates me.

Here was my workout....

Deadlifts:
135x5
225x5
315x5
405x1
465x0... Missed 465...

DB deadlift 100'sx10

left the gym pissed as hell. I dont know how i couldnt get 465. i missed it 3 times!!! granted i didnt feel too grand this morning, i still should have been able to get it up. i got 455 up last week (no straps or belt) easy. i was gona go up 10lbs a week till i made it to 505 but i dont know what my problem is. i did feel a little bit over stimmed and sweating like a mother. im going back tonight to retry 465. im not letting the weights win this one. i didnt even do front squats because i was so mad. i took a total of 4 DTP pre and 1 post workout. ill take 2 DTH at work with my dinner then lift at 11 when i get off. i guess ill bring the straps just in case. the goal was no straps so i can get above 500 with no help at all, but they make anything feel easy. btw, i dont use belts because i feel like i can lift more without them.
Good luck with the 465 bro. Let us know what happens.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
It was a failure... ugh. I shouldnt have lifted earlier and just lifted after work. My back was killing me when i warmed up, i knew i wasnt gona get it, but i tried twice more and missed both. Whenever i miss a deadlift attempt it kills my back, and its pretty painful now. Its sad the first two workout on DTP have been this bad :-/

Friday better be a good day. I havnt gone above sets of 205 with bench in like a month so we'll see how high i can go. My all time high was 225x5 and 260 max... This was on a 3 week havoc run.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Just took 4 DTH today, suprisingly it didnt upset my stomach not taking it with food. I just took then all at the same time tho... lol

Tomorrow after work im gonna go hit upper body. Im thinking 2 DTP when i wake up and 1 DTH, then right before workout pop 2 more DTP and a DTH after im done. Hopefully it works well

Btw... aggression is pretty bad. I dont even doubt that ill get in a fist fight sometime on this cycle.

Edit: I was reading somewhere that girls could take diesel test hardcore... so i let my girl have just one pill and she said it made her feel good. any harm in letting her get a bottle?

mmacrae48

Awards
Btw... aggression is pretty bad. I dont even doubt that ill get in a fist fight sometime on this cycle.

Edit: I was reading somewhere that girls could take diesel test hardcore... so i let my girl have just one pill and she said it made her feel good. any harm in letting her get a bottle?
i agree with you on the agression :/ or maybe we just know annoying people? ;)

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, it's good to be a hermit when your on this stuff, much safer for everyone's own well being,hehe.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Just took 4 DTH today, suprisingly it didnt upset my stomach not taking it with food. I just took then all at the same time tho... lol

Tomorrow after work im gonna go hit upper body. Im thinking 2 DTP when i wake up and 1 DTH, then right before workout pop 2 more DTP and a DTH after im done. Hopefully it works well

they have to low dose it. Back when it 1st came out, I had a girl that was being training by a guy who used DIESEL TEST, want to use it, and she took 1 tab day and got blood work done and all her stuff improved. She had high SHBG so her test levels were really low and women need test also, its just way lower than guys.

mmacrae48

Awards
they have to low dose it. Back when it 1st came out, I had a girl that was being training by a guy who used DIESEL TEST, want to use it, and she took 1 tab day and got blood work done and all her stuff improved. She had high SHBG so her test levels were really low and women need test also, its just way lower than guys.
Thanks! :) I'm going to nutraplanet in a few hours to get some. it felt amazing!

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Day 3

First off, i went to nutra before the gym to buy another bottle of DTP, and also my girl got some DTH (120 count) and i traded her because these are coated...they are also HUGE. Bigger than the last. I like these better. Not having to smell them plus being coated is a major plus for me.

Now on to my workout. I took 2 DTP this morning, 1 of the new DTH when i left nutra and 1 DTP right before i walked into the gym... and also one last DTP after the gym... This stuff is amazing. I actually feel "on" like i did on havoc. Strength is up on the bench and rows too and confidence is sky high. I finished my workout and felt like i could do the entire workout again, it didnt even tire me. If all of my workouts are this good im gona be addicted. Pumps were small just because i didnt do over 3 reps on ANYTHING. Im sure if i repped with anything i would have puffed up like a cream puff. I had a lottt of energy... and just one pill pre-wo :)

Workout
Bench Press:
135x3
155x3
175x3
195x3
215x3
225x1
230x1
235x1

Barbell Row:
135x3
155x3
175x3
195x3
215x3
235x3 (highest ive ever gone on rows!)

Dips:
Bw(185) x3
Bw+25 x3
Bw+35 x3
Bw+45 x3
Bw+55 x3
Bw+65 x3 (highest ive ever gone)

Chin ups off awkward bar thing... no real chin up bar... fml
Bwx3
Bw+25 x3
Bw+35 x3
Bw+45 x2
Bw x8

Hands were slippin on the rows, id try straps but i need the hand strength.
Chin ups were a semi-failure. if i had a real bar i could do more reps/weight but hanging onto a fat rectangular bar (the one that connects a pair of cable/pulley assembly's) was a bit difficult.

Taking tomorrow off of DTP so that i can take it sunday and monday with my workouts then off tues. This way it will be on all my workout days.

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Try wrapping a bar with a towel, then reverse curling it for added grip strength training.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
That might help but im looking for something with more direct carryover to deadlift. Like i was going to start doing farmers walks but theres not much room for progression when all i can use are 100 or 115 pound dumbells :-/

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
It will definitely improve your grip strength. You could also use it doubled over the pull up bar, and grasp it to do pull-ups. You can also practice some static holds. It takes time, but you'll get it, hang in there!!

mmacrae48

Awards
Day 3First off, i went to nutra before the gym to buy another bottle of DTP, and also my girl got some DTH (120 count) and i traded her because these are coated...they are also HUGE. Bigger than the last. I like these better. Not having to smell them plus being coated is a major plus for me.
ur welcome :)
today was a really good day for workouts! im so glad i can take it lol

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
It will definitely improve your grip strength. You could also use it doubled over the pull up bar, and grasp it to do pull-ups. You can also practice some static holds. It takes time, but you'll get it, hang in there!!
Tried those today, they were killer. Got 8 chin ups then 6 the second set and my fingers were in pain for a while after. Also did a set of static holds. Its pretty deceptive. A lot harder than i imagined, ill prolly do like a set of static holds each night and try to build up my time.

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Cool, glad you gave it a whirl. Might wanna only do every other day or so for the static holds. I suppose the best way to tell is if you manage to hold it longer, then that's fine, but if you go down in time, add another day. Nice ot see ya movin' along, keep it boss!!

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Day 5

5 min bike warmup

Squats:
135x3
185x3
225x3
275x3
315... put the weight on my shoulders and before i could walk it out my lower back felt like it was going to implode. also skippped GM's to take pressure off my back

Leg Press:
6 platesx5
12 platesx5
18 platesx3
some fat kid... really fat 16 yr old blocked my view of the mirror i was using to guage depth so i did one more set of 18 plates for a single rep

15 min bike then showered and left.

I definetly messed something up in my lower back, about where it connects to my hips from the deadlift attempts last time. im guessing doing it twice in one day didnt help either. if i dont feel better by wednesday ill skip deads and just keep doing bike rides all week, they seem to help my knees a lot. my knees kill me. they ache all day and pop a lot and even like pop out of the socket and shift a lot. they also feel really crunchy when i bend my knees straight out (like a leg extension). the bike is the only thing that helps and its temporary. but anyways, if i didnt have the lower back pain i know i could have pushed 315 for 3... ive never been able to rep 315 before not even twice.

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Good job, just make sure everything's fine with your back, that's one thing not to mess around with.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Good job, just make sure everything's fine with your back, that's one thing not to mess around with.
ya, i hear enough horror stories about back problems and disks getting messed up. definetly would rather lay off now for a short while rather than a longer time down the road and be in real pain

saludable24

Awards
  • Established
ya, i hear enough horror stories about back problems and disks getting messed up. definetly would rather lay off now for a short while rather than a longer time down the road and be in real pain
Please, please, please take care your back. I screwed something up down there in about the same area and am still dealing with it off and on. I have a miracle worker for a chiropractor who got things in order with regards to my lower back. Between visits to him and the occasional Alieve if I feel a flareup coming, I stay out of pain for the most part. I just gotta be careful.

I also have the crunchy knee problem. 5% Cissus REALLY helps with that for me.

A couple chiro visits may cost a little $$$, but I HIGHLY recomend it if you have issues.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Please, please, please take care your back. I screwed something up down there in about the same area and am still dealing with it off and on. I have a miracle worker for a chiropractor who got things in order with regards to my lower back. Between visits to him and the occasional Alieve if I feel a flareup coming, I stay out of pain for the most part. I just gotta be careful.

I also have the crunchy knee problem. 5% Cissus REALLY helps with that for me.

A couple chiro visits may cost a little $$$, but I HIGHLY recomend it if you have issues.

how have u been dosing ur cissus and how old are you? i just started using the 5% just a few days ago hoping it will help my knees and i guess now lower back as well

saludable24

Awards
  • Established
how have u been dosing ur cissus and how old are you? i just started using the 5% just a few days ago hoping it will help my knees and i guess now lower back as well
27 now. Had knee and back problems most of my life. I use ~1.5g of the 5% cissus 3-4 times a day. It eliminated the horrible pain in my knees I had when I walked around on concrete for 8+ hrs a day. It helps my back some too, but doesn't quite do the trick if something goes out on me or when I actually injured my lower back last year.

I did phisical therapy and a prescription anti-inflamatory when I hurt myself last year and they didn't even really take the edge off my pain. The Chiropractor got me fixed up, THEN all the other stuff (cissus, PT exercises, anti-inflam meds) helped keep me from going back into pain so far.

Also, as far as what to expect with the cissus: It is often very suble for me. I take it for granted because I have used it as a staple for so long. Once I run out b/c I'm too lazy to cap some in advance, I realize what it was doing for me as everything gets stiff, then takes about a week to kick in again at full force.

Last edited:
tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
ya im just doing 3grams mornin and like 2.25g night... capped them with about 0.75g/cap

i just ordered some DMSO off ebay, gona give that a whirl. ill prolly throw in a bunch of glucosamine in it too and add some aloe vera and rub it all around my knees. ive heard a few ppl say dmso helps joing pain... and IIRC its used on animals's joints. plus glucosamine is small enough to go through the skin, so i think this could help. plus 20 bucks and if it works itll last like a year