Is Bioman The One?

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
No, but it's honestly one of the nicer PHs I've used.

Ran it for 3 weeks. Gained about 9 lbs of LBM, lost maybe 1% bf all without really going overboard on either diet or training.

The strength increases are really fun on this compound as are the huge and lasting pumps.

Most remarkable is the lack of sides for the first 2 weeks. Going into the 3rd week, I did have some mild lethargy and wee little bit of acne. I'm already bald so I cannot comment on shedding.

I give it a solid 9/10 and will likely use it again soon.

crreaby

Awards
sounds good bioman ...
got any before / after pics to back up your claims???
cheers dude .. look forward to them!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It is enjoyable to run for sure. Thats really my favorite part, it feels better than any other PH i've used.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Didn't do pics as the cycle was kind of a spur of the moment thing based on whim. Maybe when I run it again I'll do some befores/afters.

I varied the dose a bit using 3 caps on WO days and 2 on off days. This saved me quite a bit of product.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No, but it's honestly one of the nicer PHs I've used.

Ran it for 3 weeks. Gained about 9 lbs of LBM, lost maybe 1% bf all without really going overboard on either diet or training.

The strength increases are really fun on this compound as are the huge and lasting pumps.

Most remarkable is the lack of sides for the first 2 weeks. Going into the 3rd week, I did have some mild lethargy and wee little bit of acne. I'm already bald so I cannot comment on shedding.

I give it a solid 9/10 and will likely use it again soon.
Thank you for your mini-review of The ONE :)

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Didn't do pics as the cycle was kind of a spur of the moment thing based on whim. Maybe when I run it again I'll do some befores/afters.

I varied the dose a bit using 3 caps on WO days and 2 on off days. This saved me quite a bit of product.
Sounds quite effective. In fact I like that idea. I have a bottle of The One myself, but its for much farther down the road.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
TheUnlikelyToad General Chat 11
Supplements 3
CDB Cycle Logs 0
Cuffs General Chat 24