Slim Xtreme

bigrobbierob

bigrobbierob

Awards
  • Established
I'm about 9 days in right now. I bought it after seeing the reviews from others.

I was planning a massive cut (about 20 lbs) and needed something to suppress my appetite as I am typically a food vacuum! Even though I eat clean, I eat big portions quite often.

I've been in the bodybuilding lifestyle for about 12 years. Over that time, I have tried quite a few fat burning/energy products....the original Hydroxycut, Ripped Fuel, Animal Cuts, Lipo-6, VPX ClenbuterX, Leviathan, and the original Xenadrine. I've also done ECA, ECY, and numerous other I can't recall atm. I think I have plenty of experience in this type of product.

I took one cap when I woke up Saturday the 13th of June. I wasn't dieting yet but interested in the product...about 1/2 hour after I took it I felt it kick in...I wasn't to able to notice the other effects because I was busy most of the day and didn't think about it much.

Sunday, I did the same thing...took one upon waking up...felt it about 1/2 hour later...that day I noticed I didn't seem to eat as much as usual.

Monday was starting the big test. Monday I was starting the most extreme of diets...Velocity. I woke up, took TWO...felt it kick in. At this point all I have to say is, my plan was a casein shake and fishoil caps every 2-3 hours....I had to FORCE myself to make one and drink it. Even though I was hungry, I didn't feel like consuming anything.

Tuesday was the same as Monday. My wife was commenting on how much leaner I was looking already (she knew I was dieting, that's it).

Wednesday started the same, but Velocity allows one healthy meal and my wife made one of my favorites, Tikka Masala, so I made today the day. I made a big bowl of my usual portion and....ate it really slowly. You would think after 2 1/2 days of shakes and no carbs I'd scarf it. Uh-uh. It was all I could do to eat it. That bowl took forever to eat.

Thursday I developed a problem, somewhere between squats and lunges I tweeked my left knee and quit possibly tore a miniscus :( all I know is it's bruised, swollen, hurts, and if I bend it too much when I straighten it it will lock up and pop. As a result, workouts are done, but I will continue to diet, just change it. I figure I may need calories and nutrients to heal so I switched up from Velocity to the Anabolic Diet so I could eat more solid foods.

Slim X is making this sooooooo easy. I decided yesterday (because of fathers day) I would allow cheating and have carbs. I has 3 tablespoons honey with the morning shake and that was it.

I have no idea how much I've actually lost because I don't even own a scale, but everyone notices already and says my face looks thinner. And as far as the mood improving qualities...I was diagnosed with anxiety and depression a few months ago. I feel so much better now!!!! Despite all the problems, my outlook is much more positive. Plus being a stim junkie makes my anxiety worse, Stim X hasn't effect me in that aspect whatsoever!

BUT THERE'S MORE

My wife was complaining about her body. She has the dreaded desk job and puts in 60+ hours a week. Saturday she was VERY upset even though she only needs to lose 10-15 lbs...I told her wait until the next day. Keep in mind when you read the following she had no idea what Slim X was or reported to do.

Yesterday morning I woke up and she was already awake. I asked her if she ate and she said no but she was really hungry. I gave her a Slim X and told her to wait about an hour to eat. When it kicked in for her she broke out in a sweat, she said she felt like she just finished a workout...I told her it may take a few days for her to get used to the metabolic boost. Later I told her she could eat and she thought for a moment then said she didn't want anything...I asked what was wrong and she said even though she was hungry she didn't feel like anything! An hour or so later I made her a protein shake just to get something in her belly. Later in the day she made a sandwich and only ate 1/2...and forced herself to eat it!

We went out that evening and she was in a silly jokey mood, she said she just felt light and care free...a complete 180* difference from the previous day where she was stressed so bad I thought she would have a breakdown. When we got home she wanted to eat and grabbed a veggie tray from the fridge. She ate 4-5 cheese cubes and was finished...she was satisfied with that.

Finally before bed she asked what I gave her. I had gave her ECA before and that made her bounce off walls, I think she expected the same thing. I told her what it was and what it was supposed to do at that time.

So, for the record, my wife being TOTALLY unaware what I gave her, experienced the metabolic increase, appetite suppression, and better mood that Anabolic Xtreme says Slim X does.

This stuff is the REAL DEAL. Great job AX!!!!!!

jim623

Sweet!!! Thanks for sharing your SX experience. Always good to hear success stories.

Sorry about that knee bro, hope it heals up quick for you. Good luck.

joeflex73

joeflex73

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thank you for the review Rob :) Great example that even in a blind case, SX is the real deal. No placebo effect here!

Persian1012

Persian1012

Awards
Nice man. Just ordered a bottle of slim xreme. Should be here in a few days. Im excited... Now I just have to pick the right diet plan to go with it.. Anyone have any ideas??

bigrobbierob

bigrobbierob

Awards
  • Established
As an update, my wife came home from work still amazed over how good she feels and how she's not hungry. The only thing I'd like an AX rep to comment on is she says her urine smells funny and her calves are wanting to cramp. I thought she may be dropping water and losing electrolytes that are not being replaced (due to low food consumption) so I gave her a multi. I never noticed a strong urine myself because I don't have a very good sense of smell. Anyway, she was wondering what may be causing both.

And as a final note, she raved about it to everyone at her work and I had to email a link to nutraplanet for her to pass around. :lol:

Nice man. Just ordered a bottle of slim xreme. Should be here in a few days. Im excited... Now I just have to pick the right diet plan to go with it.. Anyone have any ideas??
I'm doing the Anabolic Diet which is a keto diet, and dropping like crazy. Typically I can go 4-5 days without carbs then cave in and start eating, but with Slim X I don't even think about it. As I said in the first post, on the carb reload day I didn't even consume much....just 3 tbs of honey, so not even really a "solid" carb source.

jim623

As an update, my wife came home from work still amazed over how good she feels and how she's not hungry. The only thing I'd like an AX rep to comment on is she says her urine smells funny and her calves are wanting to cramp. I thought she may be dropping water and losing electrolytes that are not being replaced (due to low food consumption) so I gave her a multi. I never noticed a strong urine myself because I don't have a very good sense of smell. Anyway, she was wondering what may be causing both.

And as a final note, she raved about it to everyone at her work and I had to email a link to nutraplanet for her to pass around. :lol:
May be a sign of dehydration, stress to her the importance of drinking plenty of water while on SX.

Persian1012

Persian1012

Awards

I'm doing the Anabolic Diet which is a keto diet, and dropping like crazy. Typically I can go 4-5 days without carbs then cave in and start eating, but with Slim X I don't even think about it. As I said in the first post, on the carb reload day I didn't even consume much....just 3 tbs of honey, so not even really a "solid" carb source.
Alright thanks man, ill check out the keto diet... oh and about your wife, i had the same problem with the NO Black Powder i have been taking and i just dramatically upped my water intake to around a gallon of water a day, and the problem instantly went away.

raiderchick26

Awards
I have a question, I was looking at slim xtreme and I was always told that once you get off any type of diet pill or appetite surpressant you gain the weight back, and in most cases it is just water weight that we lose. I'm tryin to drop maybe around ten pounds since I have hit a plateau, in your opinion is this the product that can help? thanks

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have a question, I was looking at slim xtreme and I was always told that once you get off any type of diet pill or appetite surpressant you gain the weight back, and in most cases it is just water weight that we lose. I'm tryin to drop maybe around ten pounds since I have hit a plateau, in your opinion is this the product that can help? thanks
Whoever told you that was WRONG. You don't always gain weight back once you stop using "diet pills" or appetite suppressants. In fact, you don't have to at all; if you gain weight back then you were just using a 'quick-fix' weight loss method (which is what many people do, and they gain weight/fat back because they return to their old habits) and your diet and/or training is NOT right to maintain or improve your results (it needs to be LIFESTYLE, not a temporary thing).

During the first few days on ANY diet you will initially lose a lot of weight, yes. And this weight IS predominantly food and water weight (especially if restricting calories and/or carbohydrates); although you may lose some fat as well.

When stopping a diet you may gain a little weight back, but it will mostly be food or water weight and not fat (unless you go overboard and eat way over maintenance perpetually and stop exercising).

Another point is that you should NOT be focused on the scale weight, bit on your BODY COMPOSITION. Scale weight fluctuates on a daily basis, and even during the day, sometimes as much as a few pounds (or more). Losing WEIGHT should not be a focus; instead concentrate on FAT LOSS. If you just focus on losing weight, then you can lose weight fairly fast; but you DON'T want to be losing muscle mass.

If your diet and training are targeted towards fat loss, then you DON'T need any product to help you. If you have hit a plateau, then I would recommend looking at and changing either your nutrition plan (i.e. make sure that you're not having too low calories) or training programme (i.e. maybe add in some cardio or change your resistance sessions) first. If you're relatively lean (i.e. 12-15% BF) then a fat burner could assist; but always look at what you can do withOUT one first.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

jim623

There are a lot of people that are having great success with SX. At least half of them are body builders that are, for the most part, already dry (not much water weight loss there). Once again, AX is running out of SX due to such high demand, so it must be doing something right. Go to the SX homepage and read some of the testimonials. www.powerofsx.com.

Also, be sure and read through the F.A.Q., follow the recommended practices while on SX.

swollwilliams

swollwilliams

Awards
  • Established
all the hype is true.. love reading these posts because, even while being an AX rep. i was skeptical until i tried. SX is truly legit. i kow there are the die hards out there who are still holding out w/ there ECA stacks etc., but one try and they would be believers.. good luck with that knee friend!

joeflex73

joeflex73

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
all the hype is true.. love reading these posts because, even while being an AX rep. i was skeptical until i tried. SX is truly legit. i kow there are the die hards out there who are still holding out w/ there ECA stacks etc., but one try and they would be believers.. good luck with that knee friend!
Yep :) And with the free samples available (www.powerofsx.com) there really is no excuse they can't give it a shot. SX is a home run.

bigrobbierob

bigrobbierob

Awards
  • Established
Quick update.

I finished one bottle. I never had a workout taking it because my knee healed for abot 3 days then went out again :sad3: I don't know what is wrong with it for sure...I can't afford a Dr and X-rays and the like.

Anyway, one bottle finished. I didn't even take all of it myself as I shared with my wife for a bit. One bottle, no workouts, and I am down about 12 lbs. :D Really pleased!

There is no update or weight loss to report on my wife...she took it for about a week then started "her time" and stopped the Slim X and never started again. Her one complaint was her job requires the ability to make sudden decisions and do several things at once (she deal in a lot of money and inventory) and the Slim X made her so focused on any one thing she was working on that she had a hard time switching to something else quickly.

But I am happy with it...the best fat burner I've ever used by far!!!!