IronmagLabs Lean Fuel Extreme log :)

burymestanding

burymestanding

Awards
First of all I want to give a huge thank you to IronMagLabs for letting me log this product. Its nice to know that there are supplement companies out there that want to make sure their product is a legit, and actually let non pro bodybuilders log it. You guys have a head start over many other companies in my eyes.

About Lean Fuel Extreme:
(taken from their website Lean Fuel Extreme™ - Enhanced Thermogenic Formula) Lean Fuel Extreme™ is by far the most complete and advanced thermogenic formula on the market! Increases energy and metabolism without jitters. This product contains 13 powerful ingredients that will take you to the next level. Whether you are just trying to shed a few pounds, or get ripped for a bodybuilding competition, Lean Fuel Extreme™ can help you attain your goals faster. Burn the fat and preserve the muscle!

About Me: I am 25 years old and got married 2 weeks ago. I graduated college 3 weeks ago (its been a busy last couple of weeks). When I was going to school, I got really fat. We were orriginally going to get married in November, but her brother wouldn't be able to make it (he is in the military), so I had a short time to lose weight. I have a post in the pics section showing me go from 200 to 186 in 10 weeks. The only bad thing is that I partied last week (come on I just got married, and lost a ton of weight, I earned it). I put on a little bit of fat (I will post a pic taken today right before I took my first pill of LeanFuel Extreme), but im still much better than I am.

My Goals: SHREDED w/ a six pack while maintaing as muich muscle as possible

Day 1: I was really excited to wake up today and my wife said "did you pick up your package from the office at our apartment?" I ran over and ripped the box open (I will also post a pic of my face right after opening it haha).

What I really liked right away is that I felt just right. Most fat burners make me feel like crap! Too much caffeen makes me want to vomit. This week I haven't felt much energy in the gym and needed something to get me going. This stuff was totally goldilocks situation. I felt perfect taking it, NO JITTERS!!!!! This stuff also helped me get a really good sweat going in the gym. In fact I came home and was still sweatting like an hour later.

feel free to h it me up with any questions comments or concerns. I am planning on updating this log daily. Thanks for your time,and hopefully you enjoy my log :)

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Let's see how you go.

A

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
lets get this rolling. Psyched to see how you do

burymestanding

burymestanding

Awards
Day 2:
Today I took my first pill around 9:45am, and my next one right at noon. To be honest I took a dump probably 3 to 4 times between the two times I administered the pills. I am thinking this is a good thing. I felt some good energy at the gym today, and haven't had a crash or the jitters. I have been in a down mood today, but I do not think its the supps fault (although I have had a slight stomach ache), its everybody around me giving me crap for not having a job.... as if im not stress out about it myself... hahaa

for leanness, I haven't noticed much of a difference yet, but come on its only the second day haha.

Anyhow, I am sorry I haven't put up the pics yet. My wife gets home from work around 7 so I will post them at that time. I am also picking up a scale today. i would like to keep track of my weight. Do you guys have any suggestions as in doing it daily/weekly/bi weekly?

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Do you guys have any suggestions as in doing it daily/weekly/bi weekly?
I'd like to see it weekly first thing in the morning :)

To be honest I took a dump probably 3 to 4 times between the two times I administered the pills.
LOL

its everybody around me giving me crap for not having a job
Where do you live? If you live in ca around the LA area I could hook it up or help you find one. If not try craigslist I found both my jobs there and I love what I do :)

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Subbing. I will be starting my log once I return from cancun. Good luck with your head start!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SUBBED! Goodluck dude, get shredded.

burymestanding

burymestanding

Awards
Thanks for subbing guys, and im excited to read your logs as well! AE14, I wish I lived in cali, I just signed a 15 month lease here in az :(. I really appreciate the offer! Would the job be for ironmaglabs? I tried to get a job with a supplement compay in az, and to put it nicely the dude i talked to was a jerk.

Day 3:
Weight: 189.4 (I am going to post my current weight every 7 days)

Believe it or not I already feel more lean today (in fact im half tempted to take a pic). Today was the first day I have been able to weigh myself in the morning. Last Saturday I weighed myself (it was however, halfway through my lift) and I was at 194. I know thats not accurate, but I do feel like I lost some fat off my stomach. This is weird to me because most products/dieting I seem to feel more vascular before much comes off of my waist. I feel like I do not look much more vasccular.

I really like the way this product makes me feel! I am actually anxious to take the next pill at noon haha.

Anyhow, I thought it would be fitting to give my cardio/diet routine.

Cardio:
I got a good tip from pinchharmonic as found here http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pics/124919-6-month-transition.html
Basically he said you should do things gradually. Since I went from partying at the wedding, I thought it would be fitting to slowly introduce more and more cardio. Right now I am doing cardio 6 days a week. 20 minutes on the stair stepper after a workout, and 20 minutes in the morning on non training days (on an empty stomach). Next week I will extend the morning cardio on non training days to 45 minutes. The following week will be one hour. Any questions comments complaints are welcome :)

Diet
One thing I think I did wrong on my last cut was take out too much carbs too fast. I had that annoying "flat look". As mentioned above I want to gradually do things. So right now I am carb cycling. I will post my diet below and include training and non training days. Every 2-3 weeks I will take away 1/4 cup of carbs (besides breakfast), and add more veggies.

Meal 1: 1 cup of oatmeal (3/4 on non training days)
1/4 cup of strawberries
2 scoops whey protein powder

Meal 2: 1 cup of brown rice (1/4 on non training days)
1/4 cup asperagus (i cant spell)
1 can of tuna

Meal 3: 1 cup of brown rice (1/4 on non training days)
1/4 cup asperagus
1 chicken breast

Meal 4: 6-8 oz extra lean ground beef (turkey on non training days)
1 yam (I make sweet potato fries)

Meal 5: 3/4 cup of lowfat cottage cheese

Meal 6: 2 scoops whey protein in milk to slow digestion(im too broke to buy ceasin)
1 tbsp natty pb

***I also use On 2:1:1 ratio protein as a pwo drink. I also use xtend bcaa every time I do cardio.

***********btw I posted the before pictures as promised, hopefully they work let me know if they dont

Attachments

A

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
awesome man, with 2 bottles you should be set, and the pics will look real different after :)

burymestanding

burymestanding

Awards
ooh I just realized the job comment didnt come from ae14. I got confused because you guys have the same company logo. Sorry dudes

burymestanding

burymestanding

Awards
Day 4
Today I drove by krispy kreme and thought it sounded disgusting. So I am guessing this stuff is great at controlling hunger. I noticed in the gym today the edges of my chest looked more ripped than normal. Ill take that! :)

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Haha no biggie with the name mix up and I work for a website during the day we are hiring for tech/customer service reps but other then that I'm pretty good at locating jobs where I live. I often help youth and recently adults find jobs in my area.

Anyway don't forget HIIT cardio beats reg longer cardio sessions. If I may suggest to try incorporating some of that into your cardio when you feel your ready of course.

A

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 4
Today I drove by krispy kreme and thought it sounded disgusting. So I am guessing this stuff is great at controlling hunger. I noticed in the gym today the edges of my chest looked more ripped than normal. Ill take that! :)
the appetite control is a powerful feeling with LFE. Glad to see that kicking in

burymestanding

burymestanding

Awards
Day 5:
So I decided to try Hiit cardio today and liked it. It kept me from being bored. Nothing really new to report. I did want to mention however, that I haven't had the best sleep. I did have a cool dream last night though. I dreamnt that somebody was making me cookies, and I ACTUALLY TASTED IT IN MY DREAM!! has anybody ever had that happen?

One last thing I wanted to give ironmaglabs props for is that they have a caution on the label that tells you each pill is equivelant to 2 cups of coffee. I think this would be beneficial for a lot of people to know, because it is something realistic to compair it to other than mgs.

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Day 5:
So I decided to try Hiit cardio today and liked it
I happy to see you liking it. Keep it up I like to add a sprint here and there after a set of whatever workout I'm doing for adding HIIT on the fly. I'm giving you my secrets so don't let me down...

One last thing I wanted to give ironmaglabs props for is that they have a caution on the label that tells you each pill is equivelant to 2 cups of coffee. I think this would be beneficial for a lot of people to know, because it is something realistic to compair it to other than mgs.
Look at you :)

I gave a friend a bottle and I don't think he read anything on the label haha.

LAGear

LAGear

Awards
  • Established
Subbed.

I'll be starting my log when I get back from vacation next week.

burymestanding

burymestanding

Awards
Keep the secrets coming whatsaroid haha. I honestly think HIIT makes a huge difference thus far.

Day 6
I am feeling a tad bit more vascular (which is something I really want). I noticed it more in my feet today, and biceps when relaxed.
the best part about today is that I am 100%positive I can see more ripped marks around my chest. It went from day 4 to thinking I could see them to today having my brother in law tell me that he hasn't noticed them before (we lift together). HE also said im looking better each day we lift and it pisses him off haha.

the only negative I can say thus far doesn't even come from the supplement. Its just that around this time at night I crave junk food and carbs, which is bad bad bad. So I decided to pick up a good book. It has really helped so far, I am reading this book callled "The Long Last Call" and its effed up. Anybody ever read this?

burymestanding

burymestanding

Awards
btw lagear, thanks for subbing. I am looking forward to seeing what differences a few percentages can make :)

A

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Keep the secrets coming whatsaroid haha. I honestly think HIIT makes a huge difference thus far.

Day 6
I am feeling a tad bit more vascular (which is something I really want). I noticed it more in my feet today, and biceps when relaxed.
the best part about today is that I am 100%positive I can see more ripped marks around my chest. It went from day 4 to thinking I could see them to today having my brother in law tell me that he hasn't noticed them before (we lift together). HE also said im looking better each day we lift and it pisses him off haha.

the only negative I can say thus far doesn't even come from the supplement. Its just that around this time at night I crave junk food and carbs, which is bad bad bad. So I decided to pick up a good book. It has really helped so far, I am reading this book callled "The Long Last Call" and its effed up. Anybody ever read this?
Awesome to see that results are coming fast and furious. Its always nice to hear from someone else that there truly are results, and not always in our own mind :)

IMMoose

IMMoose

Awards
Subbed.

Good luck! Look forward to seeing the results!

burymestanding

burymestanding

Awards
I got a sorda random question for you guys. In my last before and after pictures from my 10 weeks post I had long hair for before and then long hair after... Is it ok if I get a hair cut haha. I just hate having this much hair.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am sure that would not be a problem haha.

burymestanding

burymestanding

Awards
I just don't want to look like a liar hahaha. Then again im going to be way more shreded than my 10 weeks post haha. Actually I think I will be there in another week (if not already there)

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You could leave your head out of the picture if you think it matters that much. Its really up to you but i dont think its a big deal.

burymestanding

burymestanding

Awards
yeah, to be honest I dont know how much different i really look now anyways. I think I look noticably different, but I am not sure what the scale is going to say. I guess we will see because I weigh in again 2 days from today.

Day 7 and 8:
I haven't felt much difference these last few days. Nothing bad or good. I do still feel energetic. in fact I have been pretty soar because I do have so much energy to lift. I am really antsy to weigh myself to see if I need to take out a couple carbs here and there.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yeah, to be honest I dont know how much different i really look now anyways. I think I look noticably different, but I am not sure what the scale is going to say. I guess we will see because I weigh in again 2 days from today.

Day 7 and 8:
I haven't felt much difference these last few days. Nothing bad or good. I do still feel energetic. in fact I have been pretty soar because I do have so much energy to lift. I am really antsy to weigh myself to see if I need to take out a couple carbs here and there.
Don't forget the mirror is your friend too :)

burymestanding

burymestanding

Awards
Hey guys, I have some random news. I should probably tell you the reason why I am taking a while to update is because I basically ruiend my laptop. I spilt water all over it... So I am updating fro the office "business room" at my apartment complex. Some other random news I have is that I got a job working the graveyard shift. No worries though, I just have to figure out when to take "Lean Fuel Extreme", but I know for sure I am going to.
Day 9 and 10:
Weight: 189.4 :(
Well like fightback said there are other friends other than the scale.... I must say im a bit shocked/bummed I haven't really dropped weight. There is good news however, I have kept fullness and look leaner. The biggest example of this is my chest. I took a pic yesterday and compaired it to my 10 weeks post. I was honestly shocked how full/ more defined my chest looks now. I really want to post my pics, but I have to hear what the geek squad has to say about my comp. To be honest I have never had my chest this cut in my entire life, thank you ironmaglabs!!!!!

Anyhow, I am giong to take my computer in to get it looked at wish me luck. Ill talk to you guys really soon!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey guys, I have some random news. I should probably tell you the reason why I am taking a while to update is because I basically ruiend my laptop. I spilt water all over it... So I am updating fro the office "business room" at my apartment complex. Some other random news I have is that I got a job working the graveyard shift. No worries though, I just have to figure out when to take "Lean Fuel Extreme", but I know for sure I am going to.
Day 9 and 10:
Weight: 189.4 :(
Well like fightback said there are other friends other than the scale.... I must say im a bit shocked/bummed I haven't really dropped weight. There is good news however, I have kept fullness and look leaner. The biggest example of this is my chest. I took a pic yesterday and compaired it to my 10 weeks post. I was honestly shocked how full/ more defined my chest looks now. I really want to post my pics, but I have to hear what the geek squad has to say about my comp. To be honest I have never had my chest this cut in my entire life, thank you ironmaglabs!!!!!

Anyhow, I am giong to take my computer in to get it looked at wish me luck. Ill talk to you guys really soon!
good luck broham

burymestanding

burymestanding

Awards
so the computer will survive! I just need to go buy a keyboard, so today is my last day logging every two days. I will be back to logging every day.
Day 11 and 12
Day 11 was a low carb day. In fact so was the day before that. I was glad that I had leanfuelextreme to give me a bost. Without it I honestly think I would have freaked out and ate crap like the volcano double beef burrito from taco bell (doesn't that sound good?) the good news is that it doesn't to me. The only bad thing I have to report is that today was a HARD day in the gym. From 2 days of low carb I struggled with energy even after a leanfuelextreme pill. I still managed to get a good workout though. I cant wait to weigh myself again because I know things are going to be much different this time around. Today I even saw a new vein in my calf. That made me smile. Anyhow, hope all is well with my subscriber buddies, and ill talk to you tomorrow :)

burymestanding

burymestanding

Awards
Day 13
told you guys I would be on every day now! That is even without the new keyboard im back in the apartments "business office", which is nice because there is a cheesy weights room with an elipictical and treadmill machine (great for morning cardio, makes life much easier). The main thing I wanted to get out of this post is some simple advice for anybody about to use lfe or any other compairable fat burner: if you are going to carb cycle and have 2 low carb days in a row, wait till the next afternoon to lift. My mistake was lifting yesterday before my body really got the energy from the carbs. I lifted in the morning thinking I wouldn't feel much different througout the day. THis was false, if I lifted around 2 I would have had plenty of energy. I know this may sound obvious, but it didn't appear to me so I thought this advice could potentially help one of you out. I do feel good and energetic today. Another suggestion I would like to make is to not take the second pill before 1pm. When I take mine earlier than that my appetite comes back around 6pm, which is a bad bad time (dont worry I have a really strong will to resist). Taking the second pill around 1 helped me feel good and balanced. So be sure you do not take the pill till around 1.

1 thing I would like to note from yesterday is that I drank 2 gallons of water. I skated 2 miles (yeah I am 25 and still skateboarding haha) to this secret skate spot. I was wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy dehydrated by the time I got there. So make sure if you take this product you wayyyy up your water intake :). nuff said time for some cardio!

ps even though this stuff is great at controlling hunger, i cant stop thinking about the volcano double beef burrito from taco bell. Will somebody that isn't on a diet go eat one for me?

pss if anybody reads this who is starting their lfe log, hit me up i want to subscribe!

A

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
looking good man, glad it is working well for you

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
sounds like your well on your way to getting cut up. RESIST THE VOLCANO BURRITO lol. You can have one when you bulk.

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Day 13

ps even though this stuff is great at controlling hunger, i cant stop thinking about the volcano double beef burrito from taco bell. Will somebody that isn't on a diet go eat one for me?

pss if anybody reads this who is starting their lfe log, hit me up i want to subscribe!
I hade two valcano boxes last night

burymestanding

burymestanding

Awards
Thanks for the comments guys, I have been fighting with kids at the "business center" to let me use the computer. I never knew facebook was business. AM is business to me though haha. I am glad whatsaroid got to enjoy a volcano box. Was it everything I want it to be? haha. Thanks silver, consider your log subscribed :) ooh and thanks for the support fightback, much appreciaterd. I am on a low carb day, and already want to stab my eyes out!!!!
Day 14 and 15:
Yesterday was my third high carb/lifting day in a row, and it felt very nice to enjoy carbs haha. Today isn't too bad. Since I am taking my second LFE pill later on in the day I feel much better. I can't way till day 17 to weigh myself. I had to have lost a couple lbs by now haha. I will post the pics I talked about soon. i have just been swamped in paperwork for my new job. Hope all is well with you guys, keep enjoying those volcano boxes for me haha.

ps fightingback, dont you have a log going, send a link, i want to subscribe

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah I do, two actually I have my unsponosred Dermatherm Log going on and a sponsored Andraulic State.

Both of the URLS are in my sig.

burymestanding

burymestanding

Awards
thanks la, im totally about to go over and hit that up. im also totally ab out to subscribe to yours fightback.
Day 16 and 17
weight: 188.2
Yeah, you read correctly I only went down 1.2lbs.................... This is hard for me to believe considering i literally burnt 1400 calories yesterday while intaking 900. I am not blaming the product. I will be honest I do not know WTF is wrong here. I will put all the cards out on the table. Here is honest to God every knitpicky thing I could see that I have done wrong. 1 day I was out and about and picked up a tuna salad sandwich. Another time I was out and had to pick up a chicken fajita pita. One night I literally woke up and ate 2 pringles and 2 oreos. Thats it man. It was almost like sleepwalking. I also had 1 day where I substutited a chicken breast for a chicken sausage (it only had 5g of fat, 17g protein, and 440mg of sodium, come on it could be way worse). I swear I have been giving it my all.

Im about ready to lose it. Time to vent some crap out. Im stressed because i am starting a new job working 10pm-8am, im worried that it will be too stressful to make the transition while maintaining my diet. I have really been depending on some good results to keep me movitaved. I have never lost so little in 2 weeks while on a decent diet. IDK if I hit the worst plateau of my life or if God just wants me to be doing somethng else. 2 things are for sure. 1: I am not happy, and 2: Im sure as fudge not giving up.

So here is the plan for next week (if I do not start work and go psycho).
Take up the cardio every morning to 1 hour. Up my post work out cardio to 40 minutes. Cut back the carbs on lifting days 1/4 cup.

My only last question/concern. Since ephedra is legal now, could I throw some in with the lfe? I know you guys want me to run this product solo, but the fact that I haven't lost much freaks me out. I am worried that at this pace I will resort to old ways (no lifting/eat wtf ever haha). I am really sorry this has been an unsuccessful run thus far, and if you would like the second bottle back, I could send it.

Here are the good things I would like to inform everybody on:
On LFE: you crave it and you crave cardio. First thing on my mind in the morning is "Give me a freaking LFE PILL!!!!". Next thing I know im in the gym doing the most intense cardio I can remember doing in years. I am not one to really push myself during cardio, but LFE changes my brain to machine mode! You do not get the jitters from it either! This product took weight off of certain areas that I didn't expect, such as my chest. This was a pleasent surprise because I have never seen this in my body before.

My only real complaint thus far:
This product works slow. If you have been craving to drop pounds left and right, maybe try something different. I would surprisngly recommend this to people bulking. Sounds weird right? My reasoning is that because it works slow, it keeps you lean. so as you are putting lbs on, this will not strip you of muscle, it will just insure that it looks good. I almost feel that I have gained more lean mass than loss of fat from this product.

Ok there was my long ramble, just had to get a lot off my chest :)

LAGear

LAGear

Awards
  • Established
I think you're trying too hard and your body is possibly slowing down its metabolism.

Slow and steady has to be your mentality weather you are taking a supplement like LFE or not. LFE is not a magic bullet and it doesn't mean you can go bonkers on your cardio and diet. If you are on a sensible weight loss plan LFE will hopefully enhance your results, it doesn't give you an excuse to do crazy **** like eating 900 calories while burning 1400 calories and doing 1:40 of cardio per day. BTW - There's no way you only burned 1400 calories in a day, especially if you're doing cardio and/or working out. Your maintenance is surely over 2000 calories and that's without any exercise. You MUST eat more than 900 calories in a day! Your caloric deficit is unhealthy and will result in sub-optimal fat loss.

Do something sensible. Drop your calories 200-300 below maintenance and do moderate cardio. Do the cardio in HIIT fashion if you aren't already doing that. You've got to do this slow and steady.

I would urge you not to use ephedra. Your log is not necessarily sponsored for your benefit, your log is sponsored for the benefit of others. People who are researching weight loss supplements will use your log to make a decision about what to use. If your results are tainted by ephedra then your log won't be nearly as helpful for someone who is researching LFE. Keep your log clean for the benefit of all those who read this thread in the future, and include as much information as you can to help them make a good decision.

And don't get down on yourself bro! Stick with it and you'll get the results you want!

burymestanding

burymestanding

Awards
thanks la. I will not do the ephedra. I haven't heard anything from ironmaglabs, so I wouldn't go fourth without their consent. I just figured that I have hit a plateau. I mean I have came down from 210. My body is normally pretty stedy for dropping weight, so that is why I am so shocked. I mean, im not looking bad. My vascularity has went up and my chest looks more cut. So its not like its terrible, I just do not understand why I haven't lost more weight.

burymestanding

burymestanding

Awards
Day 18
So as most of you can tell, yesterday was a hard day. My low carb days put me in a different mind set. I have mellowed out pretty well. I figured I do look better, and that IS the ultimate goal. Its just stressful knowing that I have to change my sleeping schedule. This throws off, when I cook/sleep/train/cortisol levels/etc. I just would have liked to see a couple more lbs considering the work I put into everything. Hope everybody is doing well out there.

BTW here is what changes I have made today and am making this week:
1: I will not go above 3/4 cup of brown rice on high carb days.
2: I really crunched some numbers and decided that "high carb days" will have 1842.5 calories and "low carb days" will have 1,617.5
If you have any questions/comments/complaints about these numbers let me know.
3: 1 hour of cardio in the morning and 40 minutes after lifting (unless I feel that I am looking too flat, or dropping weight at a consistant rate).

burymestanding

burymestanding

Awards
1 last comment. I have been wanting to write another weird observation. My strength has also been going up. No complaints here, I know for sure I haven't gained any fat, I mean the fact that I lost a pound clearly proves it. For example I went from being able to put up 225X6 on bench to doing it 8 reps w/o a spot seems pretty good. My most notible gain is dead lifts. I went from barely being able to do 225x6, to today of doing it 15 reps. In fact, I wanted to go heavier, but I didn't bring a belt.

Pirate!

Pirate!

Awards
  • Established
Is it possible with all the changes going on that you aren't tracking your calories well? Are you following the same diet every day that you posted early in your log?

A

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wouldnt be overly concerned bury. I must agree with LA here, the process of losing weight appropriately and without losing too much muscle/strength it must be slow and steady. As much as everyone (myself included) wants a magic pill to make us wake up tomorrow having dropped the weight, we must take our time and do it right, which you are.

Keep your head up man.

burymestanding

burymestanding

Awards
Thanks for the response guys! I appreciate the support. Being an endomorph isn't the best gig sometimes, and nobody likes to hit a plateau. I am just greatful that I am looking good and not getting fat hahaha. Hopefully you guys have seen my 10 weeks pics, I was a fat mess at first.

Pirate, I have been really really true to what I have posted before. The only reason why I dropped so many calories that day was because I really wanted to drop an extra few lbs for the following days weigh in. So what I did was leave in 2 protein drinks (breakfast) and cut out all but 1 meal of 1/4 cup of brown rice. My oatmeal was also 1/4 cup oats, and no strawberries.

IMMoose

IMMoose

Awards
Congrats on the strength increase! Hang in there, you're making progress!

A

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey bury.

How is it going here?

burymestanding

burymestanding

Awards
Hey guys, sorry I haven't updated lately. I was too busy mourning the death of Billy Mays (R.I.P) haha. You gotta love the guy! Anyhow, what really happend is my life took about 12309848294732 changes. I got a job and started immediatly, I basically haven't had a whole second to even cook for myself. I work with mortgage, and month ends are killer, so I have been getting overtime. When im not working I have been lifting and running tons of errands. Last weekend we also got to stay at a really really nice cabin, and it was a last minute thing. So I am really sorry I haven't been able to update.

GOOD NEWS: Even off my diet (not really by choice), and limited exercise I have managed to get down to 186lbs. I would like to mention that I took silvers idea of taking 2 pills in the morning. Its impressive to be able to have 4 cups of coffee and not feel the jitters haha. Ok more to come soon, im shoving chicken/rice down my throat then im off to the gym. H Ope everyone is doing well!