nunes ibe x-dream experience

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
well, I don't do reviews often but when I do its because a products its real very good or the opposite, in this case I have to say that the new x-dream its fantastic.
I fell a sleep in 30 min after I took it and had a real good night sleep.
I usually have a very hard time to fall asleep and I`m having some tolerance to melatonin so this was a good test to x-dream, the only thing that I have to say as a warning is, don't take it if you have to wake up very early cause man its almost impossible to get out bed but since this is not a problem to me I rate this product as a top notch
CONGRATS IBE

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
X-dream is great fa sho'. I love it myself.

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
You da mann nunes !

Thanks for reviewing X-Dream for us :D

The new formula is seriously top notch like you said. The formulation on the ingredient profile may look simple but don't let that fool you...

IBE only put's together effective, top of the line products with the best new and innovative ingredient's to give the customers the best bang for their buck.

:thumbsup:

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the feedback, Nunes! I'm happy to know it worked well for you, my friend.
Salute!

M16

M16

IBE Rep
Awards
  • Established
Best sleep aid I have ever used...I ran out and now using 6 mgs of melatonin and some valerian and it's not nearly as potent.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
50Magnum Supplements 15
Anabolics 7
Dustin07 Nutrition / Health 24
nunes Supplement Logs 5
nunes Cycle Logs 239