John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My name is John , 28 years old and am prepping for the 2009 Nga night of champions show. Nothing really else to say. want to know anything just ask. anyone who knows contest prep knows calories are down and protein is high esp during this time!

Goal for this log: To be objective and give an honest feedback of how Peak beta Works

Dosing : for the most part following the bozes directions which are week one 3 capsules per day
week 2 3-4 capsules
week 3 4-5
week 4 and beyond 5-6 ..may change it ..These things are horse pills!

if I change dosing Ill write it down

why I choose to log this product: Beta alanine has worked for me for 100 % certain in the past and I owe Molecular Nutrition a log and I beleive this is the best product for my goals.

why I think It'll work: because beta alanine has worked for me in the past greatly. In addition this is tingle free and time released , six hour time-released beta alanine, which Im excited to see how it works.

what I expect: In Short to help with endurance and keeping strength levels up and reducing acid buildup in muscles helping me get more intensity out of my training.

Training schedule-cardio is done first thing in the morning
day 1 cardio ......weights
day 2 cardio .....weights
day 3 cardio
day 4 cardio....weights
day 5 cardio....weights
day 6 cardio
day 7 rest

Im excited to get started, Welcome to my log, and it is meant to be a review of how well Peak Beta works.

UKStrength

Subbed for this mate! I've yet to try Beta Alanine and the MN version looks solid :)

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is regular beta alanine six hours released?

I didnt think it is and am not sure.

UKStrength

Is regular beta alanine six hours released?

I didnt think it is and am not sure.
No not at all. The Peak Beta by MN is one of the few time-released formulas of Beta-alanine available.

Because of the nature of a time-released formulation, you avoid the paresthesia (tingling) that comes from other Beta Alanine products and you don't have to keep dosing it as frequently.

Also the type of Beta Alanine sourced in Peak Beta (Carnosyn technology) raises muscle carnosine levels by ~80%, owning to this technology you can put more carnosine in per dose, leading to greater effects and not get the paresthesia! :D

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Yep. This product just simply rocks. I would have even gave it another name if it were me. Not even beta alanine. It just is that good..

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No not at all. The Peak Beta by MN is one of the few time-released formulas of Beta-alanine available.

Because of the nature of a time-released formulation, you avoid the paresthesia (tingling) that comes from other Beta Alanine products and you don't have to keep dosing it as frequently.

Also the type of Beta Alanine sourced in Peak Beta (Carnosyn technology) raises muscle carnosine levels by ~80%, owning to this technology you can put more carnosine in per dose, leading to greater effects and not get the paresthesia! :D
Thank you!

Yep. This product just simply rocks. I would have even gave it another name if it were me. Not even beta alanine. It just is that good..
Im excited about it and think it will give me an edge over my competition, which any little edge can determine whether or not one places higher.

Doing three per day right now and I love that theres no paresthesia. I think/feel this works better than beta alanine just by the knowledge UKStrength presented.

A1 Chest Shoulders Triceps
Incline Barbell press 45 and 10 (on each side)- 20x's rest pauses
Low Incline Widegrip smith windowmaker 45 - 20 x's

Front Smith press(to upper chest) 35+5=22
Machine side lateral machine windowmaker 110lbs- 20 x's

Dips(all the way down and all the way back up, no half or 3/4 movements total stretch) 19
Tricep dip machine windowmaker 100lbs- 30 x's

C1 Calves, Hamstrings, Quads
Seated Calve raises 45+10=10
(pre-contest style)
Dumbbell between feet windowmaker(pause at top and hold) 35 lbs - 20 x's

Seated Hamstring Dumbbell curl (+3) 25 lbs- 23 x's

Front squat(to 11.5 inch box) 45 +5= 4 x's...Then decided to use this box as a touch and go and not a true box pause, rest and explode box squat, its a new blast and fine tuning training)
45=10 x's

Hanging abs knees to chest 12x's
breathe-ins-5

stretches
Top hamstring stretch 60 seconds
Quad stretch 60 seconds

Thoughts: Bodyfat levels are already decently lean and have about 15 lbs to lose to be totally ripped. Im not going all out on intensity during this pre-contest preperation and risking an injury. The rotation of a1 then c1 is because Im spacing these out due to too much strain on the elbow. so you'll see a c b in this order.

UKStrength

Thank you!
No worries mate, I'll be grabbing some myself pretty soon, the perfect addition to GVT methinks! :)

...Im not going all out on intensity during this pre-contest preperation and risking an injury. The rotation of a1 then c1 is because Im spacing these out due to too much strain on the elbow. so you'll see a c b in this order.
Have you had a previous injury in that area?

I hate elbow injuries, that joint is so pivotal to a number of exercises, it really buggers up your training no end!

When is the NGA show?

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No worries mate, I'll be grabbing some myself pretty soon, the perfect addition to GVT methinks! :)

Never did GVT did do max-ot for three years thats a good program. I wouldnt recommend the 4-6 rep range for triceps and biceps though thats over time wore down joints happen.

In max-ot the reps are 4-6 when you get the 6 you add more weight and keep in the 4-6. arms got up to 18.5 (without any hormones at the time I was 23 years old in 2004 [bodyfat was also a good 5 % higher than as well) and now cant go heavy there an inch to and a half smaller. I dont measure much at all.

4-6 tricep extensions is hell on the joints for three -four years strait. also 4-6 biceps curls. sure maybe sometimes but not all the time for years on end.

Im rambeling ....

Have you had a previous injury in that area?

I hate elbow injuries, that joint is so pivotal to a number of exercises, it really buggers up your training no end!

When is the NGA show?
yes to the first question

June 27th.

UKStrength

yes to the first question

June 27th.
Nice, I'll keep an eye out for you. I'd love to compete in the next couple of years, so I'm watching others' contest prep like a hawk in case it can help with my own.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Today was 45 minutes of cardio. I did high running mixed with power walking. I cant do high intensity or Im risking injury. its lower intensity from now on.

got the three capsules in

UKStrength

Today was 45 minutes of cardio. I did high running mixed with power walking. I cant do high intensity or Im risking injury. its lower intensity from now on.

got the three capsules in
Feel any different?

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Feel any different?
The feeling of no tingles is nice. and I cant even tell im taking it based on my previous expireience with the beta tingles.

Pretty much after 6 years of heavy lifting I had to relearn form and using a lot less weight which is fine Ill work my way back to heavier weights with the best possible form. and my muscles get worked way better. Im not saying once in a while Ill go overboard and flex my ego, just most of the time ist learnign the bexst possible form.

b1 forearm, biceps, back width, back thickness
one arm reverse cable curls 10 lbs- 15 x's

one arm preacher db hammer curl 25 lbs - 22 x's
windowmaker preacher barbell-15 x's

Rack Chins 17 x's
Pulldown windowmaker 100 lbs- 20 x's

T bar rows(using 35 lb plates) 4 plates-9..pausing/holding and contracting the lats at top of movement
high pulley windowmaker 60 lbs- 20 x's

Bicep stretch 60 seconds
Back width The guy I asked to press the timer accidently reset it and I dont know how long I hung.

UKStrength

The feeling of no tingles is nice. and I cant even tell i'm taking it based on my previous experience with the beta tingles.
Yeah I remember trying Purple Wraath as my first exposure to a product with beta alanine, the speed at which the 'tingles and flushes came on freaked me out!

'

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I remember trying Purple Wraath as my first exposure to a product with beta alanine, the speed at which the 'tingles and flushes came on freaked me out!

'
Purple Wrath is good

Peak beta is in a whole nother catagory than regular beta alanine. I didnt think it really was I thought it was just a no tingle beta alanine. One capsule of six hour released beta alanine which equates to better carnosyn levels in analyzing how it works.

It really goes to show if you want to know you have to expirience it yourself

UKStrength

Purple Wrath is good

Peak beta is in a whole nother catagory than regular beta alanine. I didnt think it really was I thought it was just a no tingle beta alanine. One capsule of six hour released beta alanine which equates to better carnosyn levels in analyzing how it works.

It really goes to show if you want to know you have to expirience it yourself
Yeah definitely mate, I'll be adding it to my summer supplementation scheme ;)

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
alright today got my three capsules in

everything is spot on and feeling good.

worked outside today in 70 % degree weather , very sunny,shoveling rocks non-stop for three hours. I had to take two breaks as I got real winded doing that work. I burnt a good amount of calories

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Took my three pills today...the high carb day yesterday really helped strength levels. As my bodyfat continues to come down this is where The Peak beta will help out some and I think its working right now.

Upon awaking:

one hour of strait cardio in a pool lower intensity getting that breathing going! I had to pace myself and held back some because at one point I went too hard and had to back. off.

after two meals before headed to Gym

A2 Chest shoulders triceps
Low Incline dumbell press 60 lbs- 26 x's
Low Incline widegrip smith widowmaker 45+2.5=18

Incline Incline barbell press 35(on each side)= 25 x's
Nautilus lateral machine windowmaker 120 lbs- 20 x's

Reverse grip bench press smith 45+10+5+2.5=22
Nautilus dip machine widowmaker 110- 40 x's

Stretches chest stretch, tricep stretch, shoulder stretch

Nutrition is in this log , if your ot interested all i have to say Im doing my best with nutrition and trying to keep it around my bmr which is like around 2,200 k's http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/126013-smetons-countdown-nga.html

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
So training in one, diet in another? Best of luck to ya Smet!!!

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
got three capsules in today
one hour of water aerobics first thing upon awaking

UKStrength

got three capsules in today
one hour of water aerobics first thing upon awaking
Swimming is an absolute art form, if I don't do it for a while it destroys me! I'm left absolutely breathless.

I prefer skipping for cardio nowadays, more fun :)

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Swimming is an absolute art form, if I don't do it for a while it destroys me! I'm left absolutely breathless.

I prefer skipping for cardio nowadays, more fun :)
not just swimming...running in water. Running in a 4-5 foot pool and it takes all the stress off the hips/knees etc from the elipitical, treadmill, walking on flat ground or even bike.

if I do too much ground cardio, or eliptical , in the past my hips, knees hurt. The water is much better if one has these problems

UKStrength

not just swimming...running in water. Running in a 4-5 foot pool and it takes all the stress off the hips/knees etc from the elipitical, treadmill, walking on flat ground or even bike.

if I do too much ground cardio, or eliptical , in the past my hips, knees hurt. The water is much better if one has these problems
You've just given me a great idea for cardio whilst I'm on holiday! I'd totally forgotten about pool running.

Do you just do laps of the pool? or sprint the breadth HIIT style?

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You've just given me a great idea for cardio whilst I'm on holiday! I'd totally forgotten about pool running.

Do you just do laps of the pool? or sprint the breadth HIIT style?
This Peak beta is solid. Again, a catagory above the regular beta alanine. If youve got the money and want extra performance get in on this stuff.

heres a little tip: beta alanine is better absorbed with carbohydrates.also an interesting study http://www.ergo-log.com/balanineaging.html

All of the above. 4-5 feet is best for the running.

C2 Calves, hamstrings, Quadiceps, abs

Hack squat calves 45+10+5(on one side)= 12 x's..failed on 13
(pre contest DC style)

Leg Press(medium grip: full range of motion) 4 plates=12, 4 plates=15 x's

Hack Squat strait leg dead lift(wide stance) 45+25=20 x's

decline sit ups- 10 lbs 21 x's

Hamstring stretch 60 seconds
Quad stretch 60 seconds

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good luck, smeton!

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
B2 forearms, biceps, backwidth, back thickness

Lying down cable curls 30 lbs- 23 x's

Seated ez bar curls 20 lbs(each side)- 22x's rest pauses
Barbell preacher curl windowmaker-16 x's

Pulldown(widegrip, motion is squeezing lats together at bottom of movement and almost flexing while they stretch up) 120 lbs=23 rest pauses
Pulldown windowmaker 110lbs-9 x's

yates underhand Barbell row(squeezing lower lats together , holding) 45-10 x's, 45+10=8
high pulley wondowmaker 60 lbs- 16 x's
stretches back hang 60 seconds, biceps stretch 60 seconds

30 minutes low intensity cardio

getting my dosing in.

a little frustrated at times with the weights im using as I used to use a lot more; however I am going off an injury wqhere I didnt do upper body for 6-10 plus months and focused on working the muscles, where before I was basically just going though the motion focusing on my ego and how much weight I did. In the long run learning this form is better for musclegrowth and the weights will rise over time probally to where they were and even better.

regardless I have some good size on me from my powerlifting days that seems to be staying on my frame, even though I havent powerlifted in two plus years.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Okay..got dosing of three capsules in today

One hour of low intensity slight incline treadmill walking today

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
today off

a few observations My muscles dont seem to be getting as sore as normal , even than with regular beta alanine.

like last time I trained my back wasnt even sore at all the next day or at all. thats strange especially after I do the back hang for 60 seconds. I know beta alanine helps with lactid acid buildup..and this stuff is 80 % more effective UKStrength said earlier in this thread.

I think it has kicked in for me.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Gym was closed....got three capsules in

did one hour of low-sometimes more moderate intensity cardio upon awaking-water aerobics

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
three capsules per day is working well.

first thing in morning-one hour of cardio..the pace was up than usual. a lot of people were around and I guess I showed off. when I was getting too out of breathe i paced myself though

A3 Chest, shoulders, triceps

Smith very slight incline(on stair stepper maybe 10-20 degrees idk)45+10+10=22 rest pauses
wide grip smth incline windowmaker 45+2.5=20 x's

Behind the neck smith(may have to cut this exercise due to possible shoulder issues..time will tell) 35 lbs- 18 x's
nautilus side lateral windowmaker 120 lbs -20 x's

close grip decline barbell 45+10+10=21 x's
nautilus dip windowmaker 140 lbs=21 x's

chest stretch 20 lbs- 60 seconds, shoulder stretch 60 seconds
tricep stretch 8 lbs-60 seconds

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Calves, Hamstrings Quadiceps, abdominals

Nautilus leg press calves 250 lbs- 9 x's
Db between shoes windowmaker 40 lbs- 13x's(paused at top)

Hamstring decline DB curl(#3) 25 lbs- 11-7-7=25

Hack Squat (low and close stance)(5 lbs under ball of feet, front of foot for knee safety)45+45(or 225)= 11 .came down on twelve didnt couldnt come up), 5 x's I stopped short of failure and dont know how many more I could have done..legs arnt a real weak point so alls fine

Hanging leg abs 10 x's slow and controlled
breathe ins 10

hamstring stretch 60 seconds
quad stretch 60 seconds

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think my post injury gains have kind of halted..and now it may be time to step up the poundage a bit. Im not training to failure on all exercises, I like to cycle intensity. thats a whole another subject though.

anyways muscles havent really been sore and I think its could be high reps..of course it is pre-contest and Ill keep rep ranges a bit higher, but I think my musles could benefit from heavy weights this pre-contest so Ill think Ill start upping the poundage gradually. of course still being cautious coming off an injury. these things take time.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Peak beta was dosed today first mea, before training, after training..somedays its more space I think itll work either way and especially around the workout since its time released.

forty minutes cardio upon awaking

five hours later

Gym.upped things a bit. old injuried arm acted up so may have to keep the poundage down if I keep aching when in motion.lighter weights dont seem to bother it.its frustrating

Im stopping short of failure on pretty much all exercises

B3 forearms biceps, backwidth and back thickness

two arm dumbell curl 50 lbs- 13 x's

incline probally 40-45 degrees* incline dumbell curl* 25 lbs- 19 x's
preacher barbell windowmaker -bar=17 x's

Nautilus Pullover Machine(grip is underhand nd close together) 110 lbs- 23 x's

one arm dumbell row 70 lbs - 10 x's, 90 lbs -8 x's and arm acted up so no pushing I may even lower the weight felt my old golfers elbow twinge twice. Icing time the next could days
high lat windowmaker 60 lbs- 20 x's

Back hang 25 lbs- 60 seconds

did even try biceps stretch due to a tendonitis flare up in arm.

cal62887

cal62887

Awards
  • Established
Great to see the log up.

Injuries definitely suck. I tore my RC and then thought that I was 100% better and tried benching again when it was WAAAY too early to get back into it and ended up tearing my RC yet again :( ... the longer you take and the more cautious you are, the better.

Good luck

-Cal

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Great to see the log up.

Injuries definitely suck. I tore my RC and then thought that I was 100% better and tried benching again when it was WAAAY too early to get back into it and ended up tearing my RC yet again :( ... the longer you take and the more cautious you are, the better.

Good luck

-Cal
For sure! do you pinch the shoulder blades together on presses. I stopped flat bench three years ago because I had problems with it. Havent done it since

today was 1 hour and 30 minutes low-sometimes moderate intensity cardio. I was going to do weights but didnt think i would benefit since low carb, and just done weights three days in a row.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Got in three or four capsules today. Lost count.

down three lbs this week which is perfect 2-3 pounds a week is the goal. Im really not worried about my strength and setting PRs as Im just maintaining the muscle I have while focused on being ripped and shedded onstage.

A1 Chest shoulders triceps
Incline Barbell press 45+10+5=14
Smith widegrip low incline windowmaker 45+5=11

Front Smith press(to upper chest) 35+5+2.5=19 x's
I had to cut out my nautilus lateral machine widnowmaker because shoulder tendonitis was acting up.replaced it with side laterals 12 lbs- 15 x's

dips19 x's
tricep windowmaker, nautilus dip machine 150 lbs- 20 x's

stretches chest 20 lbs, triceps 10 lbs,shoulders- all 60 seconds

tonight about 45 minutes low intensity cardio walking got me breathing.

cal62887

cal62887

Awards
  • Established
For sure! do you pinch the shoulder blades together on presses. I stopped flat bench three years ago because I had problems with it. Havent done it since

today was 1 hour and 30 minutes low-sometimes moderate intensity cardio. I was going to do weights but didnt think i would benefit since low carb, and just done weights three days in a row.
It depends on the weight. I have to pinch my shoulder blades when I go above 250 lbs. I put 315 on for the first time in a while and got 3 reps but felt like my shoulders were BURNIING. Sometimes after a set I'll have to slowly relax my arms after replacing the bar. If I un-tense my arms too quickly I'll get a shooting pain up to my ears.

Fun stuff :(

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
First thing upon awaking one hour of cardio moderate pace today..burnt a god amount of calories im guessing

C1 Calves Hamstrings Quads Abs

Seated Calve raise 45+10+10=6
Dumbbell between feet windowmaker 40 lbs-15x's

Seated Hamstring curl 100 lbs - 33 rest pauses

Front Squat box squat(15 inch box)(close stance ) 45 lbs-10, 45 lbs+5 =10

Nautilus ab machine 80 lbs- 15 x's

quad stretch 60 seconds

Comments This stuff is doing its job at three capsules per day. Its keeping strength up and it seems to be working just as good if not better than regular beta alanine and six grams per day.actually I think its working better. you get what you pay for! plain and simple..im so used to no tingles.In addition the time released is extremely effective.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
First thing upon awaking one hour of cardio moderate pace today..burnt a god amount of calories im guessing

C1 Calves Hamstrings Quads Abs

Seated Calve raise 45+10+10=6
Dumbbell between feet windowmaker 40 lbs-15x's

Seated Hamstring curl 100 lbs - 33 rest pauses

Front Squat box squat(15 inch box)(close stance ) 45 lbs(each side)-10, 45 lbs+5 =10

Nautilus ab machine 80 lbs- 15 x's

quad stretch 60 seconds

Comments This stuff is doing its job at three capsules per day. Its keeping strength up and it seems to be working just as good if not better than regular beta alanine and six grams per day.actually I think its working better. you get what you pay for! plain and simple..im so used to no tingles.the time released beta alanine is the other thing that has my interest. things two combined make it superior.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
first thing -one hour water cardio

Did three capsules today some days I may bump it up to four capsules if Ill think ill benefit more.

B1 forearms, biceps, backwidth, back thickness-every set is near perfect form, really squeezing the muscle at the top like on biceps or back i could use a ton more weight. Right now with my injuries and it being pre-contest Ill stick to perfect form!
One arm cable reverse curl 10 lbs- 20 x's

Seated Preacher dumbbell hammer hammer 25 lbs-23x's rest pauses
Preacher Barbell windowmaker 18 x's

Close grip pulldown120 lbs- 18 x's
D handle pulldown windowmaker 70 lbs- 15 x's

T bar rows(35's instead of 45's ffor greater range of motion) 4 plates- 10 x's

High pulley windowmaker 60 lbs- 30 x's

Back hang 60 seconds

cal62887

cal62887

Awards
  • Established
Comments This stuff is doing its job at three capsules per day. Its keeping strength up and it seems to be working just as good if not better than regular beta alanine and six grams per day.actually I think its working better. you get what you pay for! plain and simple..im so used to no tingles.the time released beta alanine is the other thing that has my interest. things two combined make it superior.
I'm glad you like it. I'm also glad that someone has realize the importance of a time-released BA product. BA works off absorption rates and by having a slow absorption rate, your guaranteed to reap all the benefits of the product.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I upped it to four capsules today

A2 Chest shoulders triceps
Low Incline Db press 65 lbs- 17 rest pauses
Low incline windowmaker 45+5=14 x's

High Incline Barbell press(shoulder exercise) 35+2.5=23 rest pauses
standing lateral windowmaker 12lbs- 20 x's

Reverse grip bench 45+10+10=25 rest pauses
Nautilus dip machine windowmaker 150 lbs- 25 x's

so far strength is fine. im not looking to move heavy weights at this stage in the game and train to failure.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
one hour cardio

three capsules...its 3-4 capsules Ill say how many everyday

cal62887

cal62887

Awards
  • Established
Those windowmakers are KILLERS!!! ... Talk about some pain :D

Keep it up, Smeton.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
30 minutes cardio upon awaking.......30 minutes that evening..actually only seperate 3-5 hours apart wanted to get it done earlier in the day. got in two meals between sessions

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Those windowmakers are KILLERS!!! ... Talk about some pain :D

Keep it up, Smeton.
O yeah be safe on these I got groin tenditis doing the adductor machine..beating the logbook not paying attention to body mechanics. i think I had the adductor to far apart. In addition, too much weight too fast. Sometimes Ive even thought of doing 30 reps just to be safe.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
three capsules today

Ive switched to different training so i can focus more on cardio and its a good time to put this in here...
goes like this
chest
biceps forearms, key calve exercise
quadiceps, abdominals
shoulders triceps
hamstrings calves
Abdominals,back width, backthickness

I plan on training some body parts that are my weaker bodyparts with more intensity than others, I wont go to the point of an injury, especially with these low calorie levels.

Today was quadiceps, and abs-
Nautilus Leg extensions 100 lbs-15 x's
Leg press(low close stance) 4 plates(on each side)=15 x's
Hack squats 2 plates (on each side) 15 x's

Nautilus Ab machine 120 lbs=10 x's

that evening..I like to not to cadrio too close to sleep-time. actually weights and cardio were only a couple hours apart.

30 minutes moderate-high cardio!