Bold 200 / Furazadrol LOG

ANDRO1

Awards
I will be running a 8-10 week cycle of Bold 200 and Furazadrol
The Bold I am already on week 2 @ 1000mg ed and I will be throwing in the Furazadrol at week 4 @ 150mg ed till the end of cycle. The Bold 200 I am really starting to like. I have done a good amount of prohormones and test but I am liking the Bold the best. I read a lot about how your appetite increases on Bold and I will tell you right now it really really does.

cycle experience:
5 weeks of Phera Vol (phera plex clone)
8 week Halo-Drol ending at 150mg
3 weeks Propadrol ( I hated this and I would never recomend it to anyone)
5 weeks V-50
11 week Test E injections

Pct:
I got enough Nolva to use 4 weeks 40/40/20/20
I got Letro to run during cycle .25ms upping to 2.5mg then tappering down

Diet:
I keep all macros in my head and just remember then through out the day. I want to get some narly abbs so I am eating as clean as I can. Eating all basic protein foods, i.e Fish, Lean beef 80/20, Chiken breast and sliced Chiken from deli, A ish load of plaine oats, loads of egg and cinnamon bread.

I will keep you all informed as much as I can seeing there are limited logs on Bold and Furazadrol together. if you have any questions keep them coming I will answer the best i can

abuleh

Awards
subbed

Got some EQ-Jet sitting here for later this year.

Good luck bro'

~abuleh

ANDRO1

Awards
fogot to mention the only downside to this cycle is going to be the cost. I can't believe that they only put 200mg per pill. I am going to need prob 5 bottles of Bold and 3 bottles of Furazadrol. There is better stuff out there but it is summer time here in AZ and I need to lean down from bulking all winter, and we done have a very long winter LOL.. If I could only find a good source for real Winni then I would be in business

BigSWOLE25

BigSWOLE25

Awards
  • First Up Vote
i'm in for this one. i was going to run an identical cycle but use winztrol by juggernaut nutrition instead of furazadrol. anyone have any input on running the bold at 12 weeks at 1000mg and halo at 75mg for the beginning six weeks?

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
i'm in for this one. i was going to run an identical cycle but use winztrol by juggernaut nutrition instead of furazadrol. anyone have any input on running the bold at 12 weeks at 1000mg and halo at 75mg for the beginning six weeks?
Winztrol is probably not the best choice as a replacement for Furazadrol. Do a quick search and you'll see why. Truthfully, Furazadrol isn't the best stacking partner for 1,4 AD. Prodienolone compounds are probably the best stacking option currently available for 1,4 AD.

BigSWOLE25

BigSWOLE25

Awards
  • First Up Vote
No problem man. Its better to use the proven compounds that deliver results vs. experimenting with what might work.

after doing a little research i have ran a type of prodienolone, trenadrol. now i know there has been a big debate about what trenadrol really is. i was shutdown more from the trenadrol than i was from superdrol. i have 7 bottles of bold, 3 bottles of winztrol, and 2 bottles of hdrol. i already winztrol when i thought it was going to be banned. i bought the hdrol bc i thought it would be the best to stack with bold.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
after doing a little research i have ran a type of prodienolone, trenadrol. now i know there has been a big debate about what trenadrol really is. i was shutdown more from the trenadrol than i was from superdrol. i have 7 bottles of bold, 3 bottles of winztrol, and 2 bottles of hdrol. i already winztrol when i thought it was going to be banned. i bought the hdrol bc i thought it would be the best to stack with bold.
H-Drol and Bold is a good stack. Winztrol is just one of those products where the quality varied from batch to batch. Trenadrol is methoxy-trn, that's why it was so suppressive.

BigSWOLE25

BigSWOLE25

Awards
  • First Up Vote
No problem man. Its better to use the proven compounds that deliver results vs. experimenting with what might work.
H-Drol and Bold is a good stack. Winztrol is just one of those products where the quality varied from batch to batch. Trenadrol is methoxy-trn, that's why it was so suppressive.
alrighty! thanks slow-mun. just one more question, what dosing and how long would you run the the hdrol if you had 2 bottles to stack bold. i am going to run the hdol for 12 weeks. i ran havoc and bold before, but only ran the bold for 8 weeks at 800mg and gained 15 pounds overall. i have ran other compunds but im not familiar with hdrol and the right dose. thanks again man

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 7
UnderXero Anabolics 7
Anabolics 2
Anabolics 21
Anabolics 3