FatboySlim-How To Get Shredded w/ Anabolic Xtreme(unsponsored)

alexat123

Awards
[B]FatboySlim-How To Get Shredded w/ Anabolic Xtreme(unsponsored)[B]

Alright I've been reading the logs and have gotten the inspiration from the forum. Guys keep up the good work!!! I just got my "How To Get Shredded" Stack from Anabolic Xtreme; have never tried their products but I like what I'm hearing. Right now I have a 30 day supply and will evalute from there and purchase more. I will follow the principles of their "How To Get Shredded" Training Guide. My goal is maximum fat loss in 12 weeks.

Supplements:

Slim Xtreme: 1 day
Lean FX: 3 day
Hyperdrol X2: 4 day
Trisorbagen: 3 day
Xtend: Pre and Post workout
Multi Vitamin: 1 day

Diet

Meal 1: 6 egg whites, Ezkeil bread, Omega Fatty Acid
Meal 2: Chicken breast, Sweet Potato, Broccoli
Meal 3: Salmon over a bed of Spinach salad
Meal 4: Chicken breast, Brown Rice, aparagus
Meal 5: Cottage cheese, Almonds

Workout

Day 1 - Legs
4 sets 12 reps Squats, Leg press, hip extension, lunges, calf raises

Day 2 - Chest
4 sets 12 reps Flat Bench, Incline press, Dumbbell pullover, Dumbell Fly, 25 min low intensity cardio

Day 3 - Off

Day 4 - Back
4 sets 12 reps Dumbbell row, Barbell Pullover, Shrugs, Lat Pull down, 25 min low intensity cardio

Day 5 - Shoulders/Biceps/Triceps
4 sets 12 reps Standing dumbbell Press, Dumbbell side raise, Standing curl, Reverse Curl, French curl, Tri press Down

Day 6 - Low intensity Cardio
30 min

Day 7 - Off

Goal:
Shed at least 21lbs, tone and definition

I will Post before pic tomorrow and log my adventure daily with a weekly weigh in every Sunday. :fingersx:

Stats:
Male
29 yr old
5'11
221 lbs
BF: 23%

alexat123

Awards
Day 1

1. Took Anabolic Xtreme supplements as mapped out:
Pre-workout- 2 Hyperdrol, 1 Slim Xtreme, 1 Lean FX, 1 Trisobagen, 3 scoops xtends.
The workout felt good, noticed I was sweating more, felt more energy, had more drive and was focused. Took 3 scoops xtend while leaving gym

2. Diet was good, ate each meal at the prescribed time. Noticed that my appetite wasn't there, really didn't think about food today. Maybe its the Slim Xtreme. Will continue to evaluate.

3. Mood is good today and since this is the weekend I'll challenge myself to keep the course with the diet. I have two days off from working out. Will do Saturday cardio.

alexat123

Awards
Day 2

1. Took Supplements as planned
2. 30 minutes of low intensity cardio

I've noticed that my appetite isn't strong as before so I know that the Slim Xtreme and Lean FX are doing their job. Nothing really to report.

alexat123

Awards
Day 3 & Weigh in

This is my off day and weigh in day. I did do some low intensity cardio; took a 30 minute walk.

Weekly starting weight: 221.5lbs
Weekly ending weight: 218.2lbs

So far I've noticed that the Slim Xtreme & Lean FX has keep my appetite in check. Also has noticed that the supplements turns up internal temperature when working out.

alexat123

Awards
Day 4

This morning was chest, I noticed that I was getting a more aggresive and had more drive. The Hyperdrol X2 is definitely working for me. Feeling good and man is the Slim Xtreme and Lean FX Killing my appetite.

alexat123

Awards
Day 5

Back day and just noticing how I'm more focused and aggresive in the gym. sweating pretty good with the Slim Xtreme and Lean FX. I will focus on taking it up a notch this week

alexat123

Awards
Day 7

Did 20 minutes of HITT cardio on the treadmill. Notice I was really sweating it up. This stuff is killing my appetite, I don't even think about food in between meals. Yeah.

alexat123

Awards
Day 8

Today was leg day. In the past this was my most challenging exercises. But today was different. I really wanted to focus on getting through leg day. I have to say I feel like I am really attacking the weights even though I'm not going super heavy right now. Will take the weight up next week.

alexat123

Awards
Day 9

Todays workout was shoulders, biceps and triceps. Had a really good workout today. Really focused on bicep contraction and feeling that burn. My energy is good and I am pushing myself a little more each workout. Can't wait for next week.

alexat123

Awards
Day 9 & 10

After Day 8 workout I felt a little strain while pushing myself to do Skull Crushers. I must have put too much weight on because Saturday morning my left elbow has been very tender and I can't put any pressure on it. So for Day 9 & 10 I am trying to recover. Will just chill and not do any cardio.

Day 10: Sunday is always my weigh in day.

Last Week: 218.4
Today: 213.6

The Anabolic Xtreme stack is awesome. Down 8lbs in two weeks. Gotta keep it moving.

alexat123

Awards
Day 11

Chest Day. Woke up this morning anticipating whether or not I would be able to workout with a strained elbow. Tried to do bench press but my elbow would strain and tweek to bad. So just did cardio low intensity for 50 minutes. Tomorrow is back day so I'll try again, don't think the movements will strain the elbow. If so will continue to do cardio until elbow is better.

alexat123

Awards
Day 12

Drop the ball today. My elbow was still sore so I just slept in, didn't even bother to do cardio. lol. Elbow started feeling better around 8:00 pm tomorrow is another day

alexat123

Awards
Day 13

Alright, back on schedule elbow is no longer tender. I guess I just needed to rest and recover. Today was back day. Did 4 set of each exercise in my back routine. I really felt it today. I focused on engaging the muscle and feeling the burn. Good workout.

Stangtuner

Stangtuner

Awards
Awesome write up man. I'm thinking about doing this stack myself. Do you really feel the anabolic xtreme hyperdrol X2? From what I've read everywhere it's incredible with no sides.

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
Nice log so far.. good luck with your goals.
Sub'd.

alexat123

Awards
Thanks guys

Thanks for stopping by wrasslin actually your log got me motivated man!!!

alexat123

Awards
Good Stack

Awesome write up man. I'm thinking about doing this stack myself. Do you really feel the anabolic xtreme hyperdrol X2? From what I've read everywhere it's incredible with no sides.
Stangtuner,

This stack is awesome. I mean the hyperdrol X2 isn't giving me superhuman strength but I have more drive to push through and I'm getting stronger. I can tell I'm producing more testosterone because the sex drive is crazy. If you're looking for a good stack that will control your hunger, make you feel good, give you some good strength you'll like it. I have to say my diet has been really clean.

alexat123

alexat123

Awards
Day 14

Leg workout. I have always been really careful with not over doing it with leg workouts because of my lower back problems. So I think I've been a little timid their scared to really push big. With that said, I'm slowly increasing weight and working more on form. I did push my self a little more than I usually do and felt some discomfort in lower back. I'm really proud that I'm even doing legs because normally I wouldn't. So that in itself is an accomplishment for me. Did 4 sets of each leg exercise.

BigSmith

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the log. Sounds like Slim Xtreme is doing its job!

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Leg workout. I have always been really careful with not over doing it with leg workouts because of my lower back problems. So I think I've been a little timid their scared to really push big. With that said, I'm slowly increasing weight and working more on form. I did push my self a little more than I usually do and felt some discomfort in lower back. I'm really proud that I'm even doing legs because normally I wouldn't. So that in itself is an accomplishment for me. Did 4 sets of each leg exercise.
Legs can be scary, especially if you aren't used to working them. Many people at the gym seem to work their upper bodies, but are left being topheavy with chicken legs! A solid ground is not just something to stand on. Legs complete the package aesthetically, and in practical daily life, stronger legs are a better foundation for everything from sports to just doing chores. Take it slow and ease into it until you are comfortable. If you feel discomfort, make sure that your form is as spot-on as you can get. When in doubt, lower the weight a bit and try for a few more reps. As for your elbow, been there done that! Mine kept snapping and burning for weeks after heavy tricep exercises. I backed down the weight, up to doubled the reps, and worked it stronger. Of course, some ice and ointment are always nice, too. ;)

Looks like things are working out for you so far! We're always glad to hear success, and feedback of any sort is important to us. Keep on pushing and you'll get where you want to be sooner than you think! Oh, and don't forget to have fun along the way!! :head:

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
Excellent workouts/diet and seems like you have combined several products to really get the results you want.

Great results that your seeing on SX and Lean FX combo!

That's something I have planned for late March.

alexat123

Awards
Day 15

Day 15 should have been Friday but didn't get my lazy arse up. So I had to go in Saturday morning for workout. Shoulder/Tri's/Bi's day. The workout went very good today. Increased shoulder press, shoulder shrugs and Bicep curls. It seems like the supplementation has me more focused on contracting the muscle. I feel like I also have more energy in the workout and I'm sweating heavily. Just trying to keep motivated. Tomorrow is weigh in, was 213.8lbs last weigh in Sunday.

alexat123

Awards
Day 16

Weigh in & off day.

Previous weekly weight: 213.8lbs
Today: 211.2lbs

Today I'll enjoy some much needed rest and gear up for next week. Next week I really plan on challenging myself.

alexat123

Awards
Day 17

Today was chest day. As previously stated I said I would challenge myself a little more, well I'm off to a good start so far. The supplementation has got me more focused, driven and energetic. I also feel more intense when I'm lifting.

alexat123

Awards
Day 18

Back Day. This week I've focused on really trying to push myself and lift a little more heavier than last week. Its going pretty well so far, although I'm not were I want to be. Seeing as though I'm going for maximum fatloss and the type of supplementation I'm focusing on, I didn't expect to see massive gains in power. But I have to say I am going more harder than I usually would. Good workout though.

alexat123

Awards
Day 19

Went to bed late the night before and didn't even try to get up. :rant: Felt bad all day.

alexat123

Awards
Day 20

Whew, back on schedule. Leg workout day. Same routine but added a little more weight to each exercise. My back didn't seem to bother me while doing legs today so that's a plus. Walked on treadmill for 15 minutes afterwards very low intensity pace. Almost time to re-up on the supps. Anabolic Xtreme rocks!!!

alexat123

Awards
Day 21

Shoulders/Bi's/Tri's. Got to the gym a little late this morning and I only have an hour to workout before I go back and get ready for work. So the workout was a couple sets short on the Bi's. I didn't do the French curl. I just feel like I didn't go all out today. Maybe because the freakin gym never cleans up and I'm searching for barbells all over the place. I hate that. I was more intense on shoulders though. Saturday low intensity cardio, Sunday rest day and weigh in. Late.

alexat123

Awards
Day 23

Weigh in and off day. Nothing really special today just enjoying the off day and looking forward to next week.

Last weight in: 211.2lbs
Today weigh in: 209.2lbs

For those inquiring minds, I'm weighing in every Sunday morning as soon as I wake up, so I can get consistent results.

warsteiner

Awards
  • Established
Nice log - short and to the point. You're getting some good results as well :)

Are you still taking 1 Slim Xtreme per day or has this increased? Is the appetite suppression still there? I've tried a few fat burners that suppress the appetite for the first few days/week but then start to fade a bit.

alexat123

Awards
Nice log - short and to the point. You're getting some good results as well :)

Are you still taking 1 Slim Xtreme per day or has this increased? Is the appetite suppression still there? I've tried a few fat burners that suppress the appetite for the first few days/week but then start to fade a bit.
Still taking only 1 Slim Xtreme per day. I am stacking that with Lean FX though. The appetite suppression is "OFF THE CHART." Somedays I forget to eat a scheduled meal at the right time because I just don't even think about food anymore. Which used to be a big problem. I work right were the company provided junk food is and I haven't touched it. I'm doing good with the dosage so I don't see any need to change. Yeah great results but still got a long way to go!!!

alexat123

Awards
Day 25

Chest Day. This week I really want to focus on really pushing myself. Since I don't have a workout partner I haven't been getting that last rep in that makes you really grow. Also, no ones crazy enough get to the gym by 5AM beside me. LOL. Well today I was really pushing myself and adding weight after each set. I felt real pumped today for some reason.

I've made some good progress but have a long way to go. Gotta finish off this gut!!!

handi

Awards
I will follow the principles of their "How To Get Shredded" Training Guide.
Great write up, I just ordered all the supplements that you have listed and am very excited to start up, I did however not see the training guide that you are talking about so if you could point me in the right direction it would be much appreciated.

alexat123

Awards
I went to anabolicx.com there is a training guide there. If not send me a private message with email address and I'll send it to you. Good luck

alexat123

Awards
Day 26

Back day. Really had a good workout. Concentrated on pinching the shoulder blades in. Back and shoulders were on fire!!! Just anticipating more fat to come off. Very pleased with my progress and the products. Good job Anabolic Xtreme!!!

alexat123

Awards
Day 27

Low intensity cardio. Nothing special today folks.

alexat123

Awards
Day 28

Legs. Good leg workout today, really pushed myself. Squats used to be a killer on my back, so I've really tightened up on my form. I just realized I haven't been doing calfs. Doh!!! Still got a ways to go but overall very happy with my progress.

warsteiner

Awards
  • Established
It sounds like you're making some good progress. When is the next weigh in?

redemption79

Awards
  • Established
Late, but subbed.

Great work so far! I'm looking forward to seeing more progress now that you're deep into it. I'm running a (somewhat) similar stack with a completely different diet protocol and will be starting a log tonight.
Keep tearin' sh*t up man!

alexat123

Awards
It sounds like you're making some good progress. When is the next weigh in?

Warsteiner,

Weigh in is every Sunday morning, I started at 221lbs and down to 209lbs in 28 days. I've been doing very well on the diet and keeping up with the exercise and cardio. I've average about 2-3lbs of weigh loss per week, although the first or second week I dropped maybe 4lbs. They Slim Xtreme and Lean FX have kept my appetite a minimum.

alexat123

Awards
Late, but subbed.

Great work so far! I'm looking forward to seeing more progress now that you're deep into it. I'm running a (somewhat) similar stack with a completely different diet protocol and will be starting a log tonight.
Keep tearin' sh*t up man!
Redemption79 thanks man. Good luck with the log bro!!!

alexat123

Awards
Day 29

Missed Thursday workout because of laziness so had to do it on Saturday morning. Crap!!!! I wanted to so sleep in.

Shoulders/Tri's/Bi's

I'm really starting to get in a groove and pushed myself harder than last week. The focus today felt awesome. If I had a partner I'd probably be further along than I am. I was really concentrating on form and muscle connection, trying to envision which muscle group I was working on.

Man, I said I would give Anabolic Xtreme a 30 day evaluation. I can't believe I'm there already. Here's my evaluation of the products: The Real Freakin Deal!!!

Trisorbagen:
I Know what it does but can't really describe it. As far as working I'm sure it it I've been getting good results and know that I feel the effects of the other supplements

Slim Xtreme:
All I can say is Appetite Killer. Thank you AX my problem has always been snacking in between meals and snacking when under stress at work. Not anymore. I freakin sometimes forget to eat, its that powerful.

Lean FX:
I guess this is what's keeping me from eating while stressing at work. Plus I don't crave anything. Snacks that I used to just have to have I look at them at work and just pass by.

Hyperdrol X2:
More drive, more strength, more push and sex drive through the roof. :laugh:

Xtend:
Good stuff. Wakes me right up after taking it and feels good after the workout.

Already stocked up on the same Supps. The journey continues.

dannybwoii

Awards
nice log fella, my question is have you ran the hypdrol x2 as a standalone before?
i know you gave a brief description of how you feel trisorbagen is working, but if you can compare it to using Hyperdrolx2 without the trisorbagen is there much difference?

Also, sorry if i've missed this but when did the hyperdrol feel like it kicked in?

ty

alexat123

Awards
nice log fella, my question is have you ran the hypdrol x2 as a standalone before?
i know you gave a brief description of how you feel trisorbagen is working, but if you can compare it to using Hyperdrolx2 without the trisorbagen is there much difference?

Also, sorry if i've missed this but when did the hyperdrol feel like it kicked in?

ty
Hey Dannybwoii,

I've never run hypodrol X2 alone before so I'm not quite sure if the trisorbagen is really doing its magic and making the absorption any better. The only thing I can do is speculate that it's doing the job because I am getting good results. From what I understand about Trisorgagen is that it absorbs and extend the life of any anobolic. Compared to how I used to feel without these supps I have to concur that something is doing its job right. LOL.

As far as the hyperdrol I feel a lot more drive and strength during the workout. I take it at night and in the morning before my workout. Hope this helps.

alexat123

Awards
Day 30

Weigh in:

I was a little worried this week for weigh in because I screwed up one day. Up till now I have been pretty flawless on my diet. Ate two bowls of cereal even though it was all bran with some strawberries and some tortilla chips one day. But despite that I didn't go overboard.

Last Sunday: 209.2lbs
This Sunday: 207.2lbs

caliphotog

Awards
I am very excited about your current results. I looks like you are doing really well. I have been reading for a bit and just now ordered the same stack. I am in a little bit of a different situation, but I think that this stack may do it for me. Thanks for keeping up on the log! I love the way you state things simply, provide stats and move on. Well done!

alexat123

Awards
I am very excited about your current results. I looks like you are doing really well. I have been reading for a bit and just now ordered the same stack. I am in a little bit of a different situation, but I think that this stack may do it for me. Thanks for keeping up on the log! I love the way you state things simply, provide stats and move on. Well done!
Cali,

Thanks for keeping up with me, it really helps me keep going. I'm not sure what your goals are but this is a great stack. If you're looking for fatloss its second to none. Goodluck. I used to be the guy following peoples logs now I know the importance of keeping one. So I owe every person who wrote one before me.

alexat123

Awards
Day 31

Chest Day:

Just keep trying to push myself. I had a great workout this morning I feel like I'm in a groove right now. Today I focused on engaging the chest muscle as much as I could. I feel like I have more strength.