Ax 3-ad/geared Up Torque Stack

squirl

Banned
Awards
I just bought these two bottles and was wondering if any one has stacked them. Hit me back with help please!!!

squirl

Banned
Awards
Also, I have been reading alot about these two stacked together. Most calls for a stack of Superdrol NG (which is kind of like Torque) and 3-AD.

I was thinking about expanding the cycle to about 6 weeks instead of a 4 week stack. Any suggestions?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Superdrol NG is NOTHING like superdrol bro. Not even comparable.

squirl

Banned
Awards
Well I am taking Torque and I heard it is a clone of Superdrol so what do you mean?

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
Well I am taking Torque and I heard it is a clone of Superdrol so what do you mean?
Torque: 2a,17a-dimethyl-17b-hydroxy-5a-androstan-3-one

M-drol: 2a, 17a di methyl etiocholan 3-one, 17b-ol

.. it's apparently the same product, but I've heard Torque is either under-dosed or has a lower potency than CEL's M-drol (SD clone super-ordinaire!). Basically, people aren't experiencing the same effects as with SD . . probably something a la Fast Action's products. (don't take my word for it, word is they're just of lower potency or under-dosed..)

R-Mac

R-Mac

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Also, I have been reading alot about these two stacked together. Most calls for a stack of Superdrol NG (which is kind of like Torque) and 3-AD.

I was thinking about expanding the cycle to about 6 weeks instead of a 4 week stack. Any suggestions?

I'm confused are you looking to stack NG or original with 3AD?

I havent seen a log on here that stacks 3AD and original superdrol

You've been reading a lot about what stacked with 3AD...original Superdrol or Superdrol NG?

What Trip said is that it isnt even remotely close to the same thing..NOT even close

Last edited:
TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
3-ad and superdrol are POLAR opposites. 3-ad is dht....no mass and only strength basically, and superdrol/m-drol is no androgenic issues, strength mostly related to glycogen storage, and mass most deff! I personally choose to avoid androgenic compounds, as there is a cleaner healthier way to achieve mass...without blowing your prostate up like a baloon,and loosing all your hair, and mad acne ...fuk that.

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
3-ad and superdrol are POLAR opposites. 3-ad is dht....no mass and only strength basically, and superdrol/m-drol is no androgenic issues, strength mostly related to glycogen storage, and mass most deff! I personally choose to avoid androgenic compounds, as there is a cleaner healthier way to achieve mass...without blowing your prostate up like a baloon,and loosing all your hair, and mad acne ...fuk that.
Man, don't be a hata ! M-drol is the magic juice right there ! Gets you hard, lean and meeeeean ! .. You liked the 3AD a whole lot, right ?! Did you gain ANY mass from it? How long was your run?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Man, don't be a hata ! M-drol is the magic juice right there ! Gets you hard, lean and meeeeean ! .. You liked the 3AD a whole lot, right ?! Did you gain ANY mass from it? How long was your run?
What the fukc are you talking about? They are both great compounds, just used diferently......

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
What the fukc are you talking about? They are both great compounds, just used diferently......
Bro, nevermind . . my mind was someplace else, I misread what you wrote.. I thought you meant you stayed away from SD, which I think would be crazy ! .. I love the compound myself, 'tis all. Anyway ., may the thread move on . .

squirl

Banned
Awards
I am going to be stacking Torque and 3-AD and I was wondering if any one has done that or heard anything good about it.

R-Mac

R-Mac

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I am going to be stacking Torque and 3-AD and I was wondering if any one has done that or heard anything good about it.
do a search ...like I said I haven't seen a log of 3AD and superdrol/tourqe

squirl

Banned
Awards
I have looked everywhere and can't find any forums that have that stack.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
forget lethargy, you're going to go into hibernation.

P.S. This is not an opinion of the effectiveness or lack thereof of the suggested stack.

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
not trying to be a jurk.. but you probably shouldn't take something when you dont know what it is.

you compared sdng to sd. look at you 2nd post!

Thanks
Rand

squirl

Banned
Awards
Well I made this forum to help me out, not bash the idea. Feedback is good, but positive feedback is better.

Either way, just something directing me in the right direction with this stack would help, I am going to take it either way.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
well i guess you dont need feedback if your doing it anyway....most likely you just wanted a warm and fuzzy that it was OK....well your not gonna get one so just do your cycle and log it to help everyone else.

squirl

Banned
Awards
I will. I'll be starting it in about 2 weeks and will post pictures (b4 and after), weight differences, measurements, effects/feelings.

R-Mac

R-Mac

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Well I made this forum to help me out, not bash the idea. Feedback is good, but positive feedback is better.

Either way, just something directing me in the right direction with this stack would help, I am going to take it either way.
You really shouldn't take this stack....if you are saying... "just something directing me in the right direction with this stack would help"

you really need to do more research, you come of as not having a clue at what you are getting into.... and saying that's why I started this thread is not good enough when it comes to SD...not ripping you or bashing you just telling you like it is, I don't think you do have a clue...so that's why you are getting the feedback you are getting which is actually in many ways good...and then the pompus answer of "I'm going to take it either way" really doesnt help things

curious what do you plan on running for PCT?

what about to combat the severe back pumps that SD causes, what will you use?

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established

Have fun with man boobs

R-Mac

R-Mac

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Rugger don't worry he's prepared for the delayed gyno possibilities too...:jaw:

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
dumb dumb dumb, thats all im going to say. And you have recieved positive feedback from what i can see. Here is what i can conclude from this thread thus far:
1) You thought superdrol NG and Superdrol were similar, you were informed they are not to the slightest bit similar.
2)stacking torque and 3AD are not recommended or advisable.
3)You are not taking feedback when given to you
4)you don't seem to know enough about the compounds to put yourself in the risk of possible life long effects (im speaking of negative ones)

If you want advise, take it. Don't come in here expecting for advice and then just dismiss it with "im doing it anyway". That is the worst thing you can do.

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
dumb dumb dumb, thats all im going to say. And you have recieved positive feedback from what i can see. Here is what i can conclude from this thread thus far:
1) You thought superdrol NG and Superdrol were similar, you were informed they are not to the slightest bit similar.
2)stacking torque and 3AD are not recommended or advisable.
3)You are not taking feedback when given to you
4)you don't seem to know enough about the compounds to put yourself in the risk of possible life long effects (im speaking of negative ones)

If you want advise, take it. Don't come in here expecting for advice and then just dismiss it with "im doing it anyway". That is the worst thing you can do.

yep! :goodpost: