Hangover B Gone

TruffleShuffle

Awards
  • Established
This is just a quick 1 post review of the Anti-Hangover propeties of the Rejuvenation Stack + ZMK.

Rejuvination Stack:

Gut Health
NoXidant
Poseidon

Right, last night was my first night out in a month and the first time i've drunk alcohol since my birthday 6 weeks ago. I was determined to do as little damage as possible and so stuck to vodka diet cokes for most of the night.

Prior to leaving the house for the night out I had a dose of Poseidon.

I got home at around 5am. And immediately took a double dose of Poseidon. I decided to really give it a good test and didnt eat anything to help absorb the alcohol. I then started what felt like a marathon of pill popping.

1x Gut Health
3x NoXidant
4x ZMK

I then finished off my water (about half a pint) and collapsed into bed.

I woke at 7:30am (so about 2 hours later) and panicked, thinking it was like 10am. I then realised that i had no signs of a hangover, other than i was still in need of some sleep!

I went back to sleep and woke again at about 9am (so in total i've had about 4.5 hours sleep) and i feel great! :woohoo:

Its like i didnt go out last night, no headache, no dodgy stomach, no general desire to roll up a die that i usually attribute to these kind of mornings.

So, I know alcohol is the last thing that alot of guys on here touch, and i'm embracing that lifestyle as best i can but i'm a student and so will have to drink occasionally. To those like me, who still want to occasionally have a night out and a few drinks i can whole-heartedly recommend these products to have you fresh as a daisy the next morning.

Oh and i pulled as well :woohoo::dance:

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
glad to see that it worked out nicely for you. The rejuvination stack is a killer for the hangover.