Testosterone just got liquified with a new elixir that boosts test up to 145%!

  1. Testosterone just got liquified with a new elixir that boosts test up to 145%!


    Name:  1d2b6538-e85c-4db6-854f-5ecd2c0ee9ef.jpg
Views: 532
Size:  102.3 KB

    LIMITED TIME ONLY
    TAKE 10% OFF
    use code: ULTRATEST10



    Testosterone just got liquified with a new elixir that boosts test up to 145%.

    Boulder shoulders, gorilla strength gains, and a vibrant sex drive....

    .....are they actually what's possible for you?

    Well, imagine what the possibilities would be if...LEARN MORE>>
    Official Strong Supplement Shop Board Rep
    Visit Strong Supplements Here
    Join Us In The Pursuit of Strength - Stay Strong!


  2. Quote Originally Posted by musclemaker View Post
    Name:  1d2b6538-e85c-4db6-854f-5ecd2c0ee9ef.jpg
Views: 532
Size:  102.3 KB

    LIMITED TIME ONLY
    TAKE 10% OFF
    use code: ULTRATEST10



    Testosterone just got liquified with a new elixir that boosts test up to 145%.

    Boulder shoulders, gorilla strength gains, and a vibrant sex drive....

    .....are they actually what's possible for you?

    Well, imagine what the possibilities would be if...LEARN MORE>>
    Money back guarantee?

    I'll buy 2 bottles, but if they fail to significantly raise my test in before & after blood tests, will you return my money?

    Just want to know if you guys really believe in this stuff...
    •   
       


  3. 10% off! Stock up!
    Official Strong Supplement Shop Board Rep
    www.strongsupplementshop.com
    Join Us In The Pursuit of Strength - Go Strong!

  4. So is this supposed to be a marry test boost, or do I need a picture with this?

  5. Would this be good to use with lgd and mk677 cycle?
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Fml View Post
    Would this be good to use with lgd and mk677 cycle?
    Doubt it. Natty test booster won't do much while you are suppressed.

  7. May be better used during post cycle.
    Official Strong Supplement Shop Board Rep
    www.strongsupplementshop.com
    Join Us In The Pursuit of Strength - Go Strong!

  8. Quote Originally Posted by LeanEngineer View Post
    May be better used during post cycle.
    Yep. It was a nice addition to my last pct.
    *strong supplement shop rep*

    Find the latest supplements at the best prices at strongsupplementshop.com

  9. Oh okay. I was thinking it would be a good test base..?

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Fml View Post
    Oh okay. I was thinking it would be a good test base..?
    No but mandro the giant would make a great test base. Itís a two step precursor to test.
    *strong supplement shop rep*

    Find the latest supplements at the best prices at strongsupplementshop.com
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. SPECIAL LAUNCH OFFER, TESTOSTERONE JUST GOT LIQUIFIED
    By musclemaker in forum Supplement Deals
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-21-2018, 12:40 AM
  2. Just got labs in and EQ drastically increased my test levels?
    By Dr. Anabolic in forum Pro Bodybuilding
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-08-2018, 11:19 PM
  3. Just got done with steonglifts 5x5 for 8 weeks
    By Firstcycle in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-13-2016, 08:35 PM
  4. just got done with h-drol cycle
    By nigganate808 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 10-01-2008, 02:50 PM
  5. New Year's Resolutions - Live up to it!
    By Strateg0s in forum General Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-03-2005, 01:28 AM
Log in
Log in