• Best Answer

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
3.20am here in aus... but, in!
Well I had a micro sleep and got in late, clicked on the 70% banner, but by time it loaded on my phone it was already used, asked support because there was no banner they told me it was now 50%. Clicked refreshed banner Added new items to cart and added and put in new code, didnt work... refreshed page now at 35%... damn you all! And damn you phone internet and damn you sleep needing body!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
So many deals! Take advantage and plan for the year while there are codes!

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So many deals! Take advantage and plan for the year while there are codes!
When do we find out the next two deals? I am a little lost with the time difference, it is 11:07pm here in Melbourne on Friday night

Found the info, in 5 hours

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
Well I’m sure that Vector will be gone in about 2 seconds!!! SSS dropping the huge deal!

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OMG! Christmas in July!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm sure I will get tied up with a customer when something I want drops !!

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
Wow I was so on it with the 70, clocked and went to invalid. Entered the 50, it worked clicked to finish the update and it bumped it back to full price. That was a roller coaster of emotions!! Lol

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
what a sale!

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Was on all morning and 10 minutes to the hour that the vector code was to drop. Waited waited waited............no code popped up on my computer till it was 30%. So that was an hour wasted, and yes I refreshed every 30 seconds.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Where are the dang codes. I can't find them and they pop up for about 5 seconds and then it disappears. What am I doing wrong here?

ROB PLEASE CHECK YOUR PM's over at vicious labs I have been trying to hook up with you.

soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Was on all morning and 10 minutes to the hour that the vector code was to drop. Waited waited waited............no code popped up on my computer till it was 30%. So that was an hour wasted, and yes I refreshed every 30 seconds.
I was refreshing every 10-15 seconds and I still only ended up with 35% off. Oh well!

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I was refreshing every 10-15 seconds and I still only ended up with 35% off. Oh well!
In all honesty had it just been a straight 20-30 off they would have my money and then some. I will now take my business elsewhere. I have always argued that a company should strive to make it easy for me to give them money and not frustrating. I also still do not even see the 35??????? What the heck. Now its sold out completely. pfft

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
lol i think its a trick to get pple to come to the site

if someone really got em for $15 @ 70% kudos lol

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

I figured that it was like a black friday type shtick but to not even see it pop up when I sat there for an hour is frustrating. Like I said run a 20-30 and just be done. Plenty of other shops so I will be moving on. I have never ordered from them and probably won't know. I am not owed anything from a retailer but I don't like to have my time wasted when I have been up for over 24 hours due to work and could have been sleeping. I blame myself for being a sucker but they won't get me a second time.

Bagofturdwind

Bagofturdwind

Awards
  • Established

I agree. I think it’s just a crafty marketing plan. I‘m sure they do have a few that sell for 70% and 50% off. But I also bet you can count that amount on one hand. I think they leave the 35% up for a bit longer, but ultimately hope people stick around and just use the 15% off. They then bank on you being pleased with the product and customer service and hope to have you come back for more and pay full price haha... it’s all part of their master plan.

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
I don’t see why people get so mad about the limited units. Retail stores do it with door crashes and have 100s of people line up but only a few people get the best deals.

It’s a cool idea and unfortunately the thing that held it back is just the site and good old internet. It’s hard to predict exactly how much traffic was going to be hitting the site. Would I have loved to grab a bottle at 70/50/35 of course but it just didn’t happen. Oh well

soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I think the secret to getting the 70% off was having your item in your cart already with all of your information already inputted into the system with the item at full price. That way all you had to do was input the coupon code on the absolute last screen before placing the order.

If I would have known that before since 99% of us were at a disadvantage lol....

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
I think the secret to getting the 70% off was having your item in your cart already with all of your information already inputted into the system with the item at full price. That way all you had to do was input the coupon code on the absolute last screen before placing the order.

If I would have known that before since 99% of us were at a disadvantage lol....
I had it in my cart and logged in but slow internet killed me

soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Did you have your credit card or paypal info already inputted? I had the Vector in my cart but I did not have my credit card info inputted yet so I had to put that in AFTER putting the coupon code in. Oh well! lol

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
I had PayPal logged in I thought but after it clicked it reset the price. Oh well. I don’t have the best internet so I might have to get extremely lucky

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I don’t see why people get so mad about the limited units. Retail stores do it with door crashes and have 100s of people line up but only a few people get the best deals.

It’s a cool idea and unfortunately the thing that held it back is just the site and good old internet. It’s hard to predict exactly how much traffic was going to be hitting the site. Would I have loved to grab a bottle at 70/50/35 of course but it just didn’t happen. Oh well
To me it was the equivalent of being one of the first in line on black friday for the store to open and the item on sale is no where to be found lol. Like I said do 20-30% off, no code, price goes live at such and such time and when they are gone they are gone vs having pop up codes. They can run their business however they want and I can shop where ever(for now at least until the communists take over lol.) Congrats to those who got the deal.

I did that and never had either 70% or 50% even pop up.

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

And that's why you scored big twice! Seems like you have a winning strategy.

Problem is, now everyone knows your secret.

Bagofturdwind

Bagofturdwind

Awards
  • Established
Same man. I had it in my cart on two different browsers with PayPal ready and everything and both buffered waaay too slow. Then tried on my phone and again buffered too slow. It’s a crapshoot whether you get the 70% or not. I don’t think any specific strategy is going to work. It’s all about who’s able to time it right when Strong’s server decides to work and accept payments.