Latest lab test results!

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Every sack is tested before it enters the shop. We strongly believe in self regulation for the safety of everyone.

Censored%20%26%20Watermarked%20Kratom%20Testing.jpeg

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Every sack is tested before it enters the shop. We strongly believe in self regulation for the safety of everyone.

View attachment 168260
Self regulation? if you follow GMP rules, this is mandatory and only testing for salmonella is deficient. you should be testing all raw materials for the standard microbials.

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Self regulation? if you follow GMP rules, this is mandatory and only testing for salmonella is deficient. you should be testing all raw materials for the standard microbials.
Please tell me your not trying to start **** in my thread. Because usplabs has a long documented history of being in trouble.
So dont come in here trying give us a hard time or bad rap.

This is just one test we do and we are always straight forward and share all results.

So if you have nothing nice to say please move along. Thanks.

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Please tell me your not trying to start **** in my thread. Because usplabs has a long documented history of being in trouble.
So dont come in here trying give us a hard time or bad rap.

This is just one test we do and we are always straight forward and share all results.

So if you have nothing nice to say please move along. Thanks.
Kratom is in the same DMAA boat.

Either way, posting that lab result with the self regulation tag is not reflective of self regulation and in fact is below the minimum of current regulations.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Kratom is in the same DMAA boat.

Either way, posting that lab result with the self regulation tag is not reflective of self regulation and in fact is below the minimum of current regulations.
IF it's being sold as a supplement. Pretty sure this is NOT being officially sold as such. Anyways reps for sack testing lol.