ALL NEW PRODUCTS:
AMNES1A
VECTOR
TONS OTHERS!

@volvo140

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
_Nutriverse - why did your shipping to Canada increase by 3 x? What was 10-15$ to ship a few weeks ago is now costs 29.99 to ship! wtf guys - I have been with you since the early days of nutriverse. What a slap in the face...
@volvo140

strester

strester

Awards
  • Established
"AM5" coupon code not working - "The coupon code you entered couldn't be applied to any items in your order. "

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
I’ll try again in here, what are the Performax free add ons?

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
It could be a glitch in the system, take a deep breath man no one is trying to slap you in the face.
They ship by weight now bro - its not glitch. If your not with Suppremacy - mind your own ****in business.

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
They ship by weight now bro - its not glitch. If your not with Suppremacy - mind your own ****in business.
A little aggressive response but also in Canada here and out of curiosity I added the 2 Re1gn tubs and it’s $19.99 to ship them. Most sites shipping costs to Canada just kill the deals

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
A little aggressive response but also in Canada here and out of curiosity I added the 2 Re1gn tubs and it’s $19.99 to ship them. Most sites shipping costs to Canada just kill the deals
I sympathize with you guys as int. shipping costs simply costs a lot. I am surprised with a country as large and economically stable as Canada that companies do not open shop to fill this void more, maybe they do I have no idea. On the plus side I believe Canada has far more lenient AAS laws.

_Nutriverse

_Nutriverse

Board Sponsor
Awards
_Nutriverse - why did your shipping to Canada increase by 3 x? What was 10-15$ to ship a few weeks ago is now costs 29.99 to ship! wtf guys - I have been with you since the early days of nutriverse. What a slap in the face...
@volvo140
Email me so i can look into it with a screenshot of whats in your cart. Should be the same pricing

_Nutriverse

_Nutriverse

Board Sponsor
Awards

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
No need swear at me. Chances are they are actually charging what it costs now. We as consumers have become so disillusioned with what it actually takes to ship things thanks to am a zon and wal mart. Now if you are getting hit with 15-20 bucks for a couple of bottles of pills that is high.

As I said they could have been undercharging to begin with, maybe not though. Maybe they have decided to charge more and try to make money on shipping. As a company this is 100% their right to do just as it is 100% your right to take your business elsewhere.

NP does not owe you anything. Keep it classy bigsmall.
Your a ****in moron who needs to mind his own business.
You must get punched out allot?
What is the **** is NP?

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
Email me so i can look into it with a screenshot of whats in your cart. Should be the same pricing
_Nutriverse @volvo140

Still waiting for an answer guys please. I really want to order.
It appears that Ship by Weight is the only shipping option to Canada now - and that the price is outrageous.
Please advise this old time nutri verse customer. ty!

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
I rarely ever voice my displeasure on this forum because honestly, I just don't care for negative energy. Having said that, I am very much disappointed in Nutriverse/Suppremacy. I've been a loyal customer to Nutriverse, and ONLY Nutriverse, for the last 2 years. Before that, I was loyal to Orbit Nutrition, and only Orbit Nutrition before they closed their doors. I'm a loyal guy. Nutriverse has always been good to me in the past but it seems to me that my business is no longer necessary or worth the hassle?

Exactly two weeks ago I contacted you via email regarding the shipping issue raised in this thread. The ship-by-weight option for my order was $30-40 USD ($43-55 CAD) depending on my order (2 proposed). Further to this, when adding additional bottles to those orders, the shipping continued to go up by $10 USD per bottle! I asked if something could be done to allow for a cheaper shipping option like in the past. I understand that working with customers is not mandatory but when you guys said you would work with me, I was happy once again for great customer service. Then, when it seemed like we were about to finalize the order, there was no response. My last three emails have gone unanswered and I last heard back from you guys on July 12th. I'm not one to pester people so I left it at that.....

But I guess it still bothers me a bit as I value relationships, even if they are only of the "digital" variety. Despite feeling like my business was not worthwhile, I still kept checking the web-site over the last week hoping the shipping options would be updated so I could take advantage of the sale - they remained the same. I checked this evening and it seems that something has been done because the exact same order now ships at $20 USD instead of 30 or 40. Unfortunately for me the sale is now over. I'm not sure why there couldn't have been some sort of resolution in the past 2 weeks. Even if you guys didn't want to work with me, that would have been fine. But why leave me hanging like that?

Such is life I guess.

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
I rarely ever voice my displeasure on this forum because honestly, I just don't care for negative energy. Having said that, I am very much disappointed in Nutriverse/Suppremacy. I've been a loyal customer to Nutriverse, and ONLY Nutriverse for the last 2 years. Before that, I was loyal to Orbit Nutrition, and only Orbit Nutrition before they closed their doors. I'm a loyal guy. Nutriverse has always been good to me in the past but it seems to me that my business is no longer necessary or worth the hassle?

Exactly two weeks ago I contacted you via email regarding the shipping issue raised in this thread. The ship-by-weight option for my order was $30-40 USD ($43-55 CAD) depending on my order (2 proposed). Further to this, when adding additional bottles to those orders, the shipping continued to go up by $10 USD per bottle! I asked if something could be done to allow for a cheaper shipping option like in the past. I understand that working with customers is not mandatory but when you guys said you would work with me, I was happy once again for great customer service. Then, when it seemed like we were about to finalize the order, there was no response. My last three emails have gone unanswered and I last heard back from you guys on July 12th. I'm not one to pester people so I left it at that.....

But I guess it still bothers me a bit as I value relationships, even if they are only of the "digital" variety. Despite feeling like my business was not worthwhile, I still kept checking the web-site over the last week hoping the shipping options would be updated so I could take advantage of the sale - they remained the same. I checked this evening and it seems that something has been done because the exact same order now ships at $20 USD instead of 30 or 40. Unfortunately for me the sale is now over. I'm not sure why there couldn't have been some sort of resolution in the past 2 weeks. Even if you guys didn't want to work with me, that would have been fine. But why leave me hanging like that?

Such is life I guess.
_Nutriverse
Yep I have been a Canadian nutiriverse customer since the beginning and they ****ed us over. Costs 39.99 US shipping for 5 bottles of pills now. Same exact order costed 9.99 to ship through them in March. They left me hanging too. Finally I emailed them and they told its not a mistake. **** them...