Heard about ALPHAGEN-X? Here's your chance to grab it!

BioCorRob

BioCorRob

Board Sponsor
Awards
By now, you've read some of the logs right here on AM from real people that LOVED ALPHAGEN-X as both a thermogenic fat burner and as a pre-workout to get them ready to crush their workouts... if you haven't, here's what they're saying:

• "When this stuff hits it a great solid rush for 45min at least." - NurseGray
  • "Energy was off the charts and the sweats were good. Appetite suppressed nicely. Pumps are good. Nice pick me up in the AM. Definitely better for a morning workout." - CorpKiller
  • "Overall since starting to try and shed weight I’m down over 10lbs since thanksgiving." - boflex78
  • "THE APPETITE SUPPRESSION IS FOR REAL!!!" - thebigt
We've put together an awesome stack for our friends at AM - the FAT ATTACK STACK is a combination of ALPHAGEN-X as well as our THYRO-T2 thyroid hormone fat burner. It's packed with a 28% discount AND you'll get FREE SHIPPING if you use code FREESHIP at checkout.

This discount won't run for long, so if you're on the fence about trying this new product that's literally got raving reviews right here on AM - grab yours here:

https://biocornutrition.com/products/fat-attack-stack

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Jumping on this tomorrow when I get paid!!

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Well, you were right.. The discount didn't last long.. I entered FREESHIP & it tells me this: Unable to find a valid discount matching the code entered.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards