50% Off Thyro-T2 Fat Burner Promo

BioCorRob

BioCorRob

Board Sponsor
Awards

Thyro-T2 Thyroid Hormone

The last several promotions have been very popular, so we thought we'd run another one! Quite a few more codes are available starting right now and the old promo is now closed. Just reply here or send me a PM for a 50% OFF code to try out Thyro-T2 (or replenish one you're almost out of)!

We look forward to continuing many crazy deals like this in the future for our AM family!

Ctrout

Awards
Gave it to the wife for her hypothyroidism to see if it would help instead of prescription drugs! I want one to help me for my cut before my first show, I will give feed back on both sides of the spectrum health and fitness. Man and woman. Please !!!

BioCorRob

BioCorRob

Board Sponsor
Awards
Gave it to the wife for her hypothyroidism to see if it would help instead of prescription drugs! I want one to help me for my cut before my first show, I will give feed back on both sides of the spectrum health and fitness. Man and woman. Please !!!
No worries, as long as it was used I'll send you another one right now my friend!

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
BioCor There's 0 stims in here correct? Today is my third day of taking it, I've tried 2caps right before workout and 1cap twice a day, both ways I end up with ringing in ears and a little bit loopy just like when I take too much caffeine. It lasts for about 6 hours.
I'm planning on giving it 2 weeks to see if it subsides but I just wanted to confirm.

foolishpleasure

Awards
Please forward 50% off code for T2. Thanks Dan Larcheid

BioCorRob

BioCorRob

Board Sponsor
Awards
BioCor There's 0 stims in here correct? Today is my third day of taking it, I've tried 2caps right before workout and 1cap twice a day, both ways I end up with ringing in ears and a little bit loopy just like when I take too much caffeine. It lasts for about 6 hours.
I'm planning on giving it 2 weeks to see if it subsides but I just wanted to confirm.
Correct, there are zero stims in there. It is straight 3,5-diiodo-L-thyronine (thyroid hormone). Some people are sensitive so try 1 cap for a couple days then move up in dosage.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Can I have a code please! :)

chemjr

chemjr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Code pls. Stack w my t4 to get my damn thyroid going. Daman hypoooooo! I hate it! My everlasting 6 pack is disappearing!

chemjr

chemjr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bump bump - resurrecting this thread from the dead to give away more 50% off Thyro-T2 codes!
Would love a code! My one client enjoys your stuff very much but can't afford his dosage (almost 7ft, 375lbs)