OLYMPUS LABS ASSASS1NATE & VAL3NT1NES SAL3

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The official Assass1nate pre-sale is here in time for Valentines so don't worry that you don't have a date. OL will get you jacked & shredded so you'll get one next year ;)

4 Deals 4 Valentines
- 50% off storewide at www.olympus-labs.com with code: valentines50
- Assass1nate + Sup3r-Shred Stack deal
https://olympus-labs.com/product/assass1nate-bogo/
- Insider pricing on K1ngsguard of $29.99 continues with KG in stock
https://olympus-labs.com/product/k1ngsguard/
- Spring cleaning sale continues
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-deals/289244-olympus-labs-spr1ng.html

First 3 sales good until until Feb.21

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The official Assass1nate pre-sale is here in time for Valentines so don't worry that you don't have a date. OL will get you jacked & shredded so you'll get one next year ;)

50% off storewide at www.olympus-labs.com with code: valentines50

Additional deals:
You were supposed of to wait till I get paid
on Friday to post this:(. Negged!!!

Reactions: GNO

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Will Sup3r-Shred, Sup3r-Shred my hairline?

bbartsche

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

50% off storewide at www.olympus-labs.com with code: valentines50

Additional deals:
GNO why you do this to me?

koltink

koltink

Awards
  • Established
I didn't see that stack deal, is it under stacks?

timmy8888

Awards
  • Established
It is at bottom of product page keep scrolling down past there will be a section underneath that's listed as bogo which has assassinate super shred combo and other specialty combos

Tylerclee

Tylerclee

Awards
  • Established
People that know me are trying a few products and now see why I'm head over heels for OL products.
I now have a big demand so I'll be placing a large order!

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
All links updates in first post for all youse lazy bums! You need to get off your butts and shred down on Assassinate & Super-shred!

macwad

Awards
  • Established
All links updates in first post for all youse lazy bums! You need to get off your butts and shred down on Assassinate & Super-shred!
The name Assassinate BOGO is confusing; probably many are thinking on 2 Assassinate...

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The name Assassinate BOGO is confusing; probably many are thinking on 2 Assassinate...
Sorry.
Web design constraints didn't allow us to write out the full description unfortunately.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Are you going to be running a 50% off as well for the UK line?
Yes!!!:head:

VALENTINES50 for 50% off:). Assassinate is available there as well I believe. I'll have thread up in a bit detailing.

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
When I click the link it says 84.99. Where did you get 39.99 from?
Discount is on the front page and also shows up in your cart.

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
K guys been wanting to give ol a buy fir a while but never have. In cart right now is 2 of the bogos and a blood shred raw.

My question is if the bloodshred would be overkill on top of the assassinate bogo.

koltink

koltink

Awards
  • Established
K guys been wanting to give ol a buy fir a while but never have. In cart right now is 2 of the bogos and a blood shred raw.

My question is if the bloodshred would be overkill on top of the assassinate bogo.
That's the exact stack I'll be doing. With BS you should be fine but if you got ignit3 it'd be over kill

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That's the exact stack I'll be doing. With BS you should be fine but if you got ignit3 it'd be over kill
Cool. I looked them all over and thought it would b cool but just wanted to check with ol diehards b4 clicking.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Yep, like koltink said, Assassinate + BS would be a good stack:bigok:

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

You don't have to necessarily use them all at once

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You don't have to necessarily use them all at once
Yeah I r right but I'll just b honest with myself. If I buy something I find s reason to use it sooner than later. Lol.

Quick question though just thought of. So I was thinking of getting more stuff as 2 ppl at gym were talking about the sale, and the one guy was raving about triumph. I hadn't broken down ingredients yet, just glossed label over. Where does the 8 g of fat possibly come from.

Tylerclee

Tylerclee

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I r right but I'll just b honest with myself. If I buy something I find s reason to use it sooner than later. Lol.

Quick question though just thought of. So I was thinking of getting more stuff as 2 ppl at gym were talking about the sale, and the one guy was raving about triumph. I hadn't broken down ingredients yet, just glossed label over. Where does the 8 g of fat possibly come from.
Soy lecithin

Tylerclee

Tylerclee

Awards
  • Established
I am placing an order for several different people so I just want to verify. Regardless of the bogo offer, every OL product will be shipped the week of the 13th correct?

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am placing an order for several different people so I just want to verify. Regardless of the bogo offer, every OL product will be shipped the week of the 13th correct?
Should be

macwad

Awards
  • Established

Tr1umph IMO is the best OL supp and the best overall supp out there.
It is a staple for me.
It is effective and delicious.
Creatine + PA + LCLT + Betaine + a host of great things.
Buy it, the sooner the better

koltink

koltink

Awards
  • Established
It is a staple for me.
I'll second this reccomendation. I've dropped 20 pounds the past 4 months and I have actually gained strength. I believe it's due big in part to triumph

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
great stack. I was hesitant about buying Sup3r-Shred but with Assas1nate and this great price! Had to get it.

Angrypolak

Angrypolak

Awards
great stack. I was hesitant about buying Sup3r-Shred but with Assas1nate and this great price! Had to get it.
Ditto! Ironically, I've got 4 weeks left on a cut but taking a stim break starting next week. Those two would normally be a huge contradiction, but I'm confident this stack deal is going to push me through!!!!

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ordered it up and now Im in that can't wait fir arrival mode.

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It is a staple for me.
Well just do ol know. You're post here gave me the extra nudge I needed to research more and wound up ordering 3 tubs. Went with orange,peach and berry. Also while back there I picked up 2 test1fy. Can't wait

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
When having 1 or 2 really low carb days a week, should I skip Assas1nate on those days or maybe take half?

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Don't slack on this sale or should I say 4 sales...

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah this sale is nuts. As u fill up your cart you're like damn how much am I spending but then they show u how much u save and you're like dayummmm look how much I'm saving

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah this sale is nuts. As u fill up your cart you're like damn how much am I spending but then they show u how much u save and you're like dayummmm look how much I'm saving
Then you go to the gym and all the haters be like damnnn look how much he liftin

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
When having 1 or 2 really low carb days a week, should I skip Assas1nate on those days or maybe take half?
Possibly, but Assassinate shouldn't cause low blood sugar symptoms so I would experiment with it. 2 cap on the first low carb days to see how it feels. If you have any carbs at all on those days then make sure you consume them after the dose.

janson_kaniaz

janson_kaniaz

Awards
  • Established
Anyone here received their order already?